A Changed World - Book II | T...

By MythicalW1471

Two years have passed since Tristan's hateful attack on John and the furs, but the peace they have lived with... More

Chapter 1: Peace Never Lasts
Chapter 2: Hopelessly Outnumbered
Chapter 3: Wield with Honor
Chapter 4: Luna
Chapter 6: The Reptilian Tribe
Chapter 7: The Wanderer
Chapter 8: Hungry for Blood

Chapter 5: What Remains

620 12 2
By MythicalW1471

John sat at the kitchen table inside of the cabin, pondering everything that just happened. His mind was so conflicted and he was in a world of his own as he tried desperately to make sense of the events that took place minutes prior. He was shirtless, and didn't even move a muscle as Ren and Mia resowed the stitches which were opened back up by Luna's attack.

"John... just stop thinking about it for a while, rest your mind." Ren said with a hushed, loving voice as she finished re-stitching his wounds, moving her hand to lovingly move her fingers through his hair.

The man slowly glanced up at her, blinking a few times as he came back to reality. "It happened so quickly."

"It wasn't Luna... that was something else." Mia chimed in, placing a hand on his shoulder. "We should wait here a little longer for the others."

John sighed, and shook his head as he stood up to grab his shirt. "Luna and I were the only one's who got out alive. Whoever isn't here right now... they're dead." he said coldly, but truthfully. "Cooper... Ivan... all dead."

Ren and Mia were shocked to hear that, their ears lowering. "What about Francis... and Shira?" Ren asked quietly with tears brimming in her eyes.

John was silent for a moment, and he let out a quiet sigh. "I don't know, I never saw them... but if they aren't here..." he refused to finish his sentence and his voice became shaken with the thought that he may have lost Shira, a woman he loved. "We might be all that remains."

Bill, who was sitting at the other end of the kitchen table, listened carefully to John's words and nodded his head solemnly. "F.E.O found me and my people on our way back home. Gave us a choice to go with em' or die... I'm the only one who declined and I barely got away." he explained, backing up John's claim that they were all that remained.

"They so easily betrayed us, even after all that we gave them?" Mia asked, glaring at Bill with a disgusted look in her eyes, then looked back at John. "We should've never given them the chance to live side by side with us." she scoffed as she walked over to the kitchen counter.

John thought for a moment, and looked down with a sigh. "Held at gunpoint and given only one choice to keep your family alive is an easy choice for anyone to make, Mia." he reasoned. "We have to accept that we're all that remains, and do whatever it takes to keep the rest of our family alive."

Ren slowly nodded her head with agreement. "We have Lilith, maybe the Supreme does care about her... but John, is it really worth keeping her around? She's just another mouth to feed."

"She could be more valuable to ya'll than just a bargainin' asset. Maybe she just needs a shove in the right direction." Bill suggested, taking a glance over at the closet where Lilith was currently locked inside, with Aura sitting guard in front of it. "I was in her place y'know, locked up by ya'll... and here I am, on your side now... people can change."

Everyone pondered on what Bill suggested, Ren and Mia already seemed unconvinced, but John slowly shook his head.

"Bill... we don't know the kinds of things she's done. She could've helped wipe out entire fur cultures for all we know." John reminded. "But we won't kill her if we find out she's decent, alright?"

"That's all I ask." Bill replied with a quick nod of his head, smiling a little. "Everyone deserves that chance to change."

John nodded with agreement, and grabbed his white shirt to slowly put it back on with a wince. "We can't stay here, F.E.O know where this place is now... so let's pack everything up and get out of here." He said, grabbing his black jacket which had now been stitched up where it was torn.

"Where will we go?" Asked Mia apprehensively.

"We'll head back to Perseverance and check for survivors, then we'll go to the Aviary." John said after a moment of consideration.

"Do you think Skye and the others are okay?" Ren questioned with dread behind her tone.

The question made John stiffen up, and he had to fight back the urge to tear up. "I hope so." He said quietly, "come on, let's get packing."

"John... would it hurt to spend the night here? We would all benefit from some rest before we head out." Bill suggested, gesturing out the window to show the sun was already going down.

John was very clearly conflicted by that, he didn't want to risk staying at the cabin any longer, but Bill was right. They would need some rest. "Alright, I'll keep watch." He said with a nod.

"Hey, maybe Luna will come back during the night." Ren suggested with a small, loving smile as she gently took the man's hand.

John slowly gripped Ren's hand in response, sighing quietly. "Yeah... maybe." He said softly.

The man left the kitchen after a moment and headed into the living room, where Aya was asleep in her crib. He smiled slightly as he leant down to scoop his daughter up, holding her closely while he headed out onto the cabin porch and took a seat on a rocking chair. He cuddled Aya close to him as he surveyed the surrounding woods, and ignored the multiple dead bodies littered around the cabin. Hours into the night, Aura had since joined him on the porch and was sat next to him, her head rested on his lap with Aya still fast asleep.

"She saved my life y'know... I don't know how she was able to stop Luna like that, but she did." John said quietly having one of his usual one sided conversations with Aura, showing how baffled he was with what happened.

Aura only responded with a small whimper, and glanced up at him through the corner of her eye.

"Oh yeah, she's special alright." John quietly chuckled, gently stroking the feathers on the back of Aya's head.

Suddenly, Aura's ears flicked up and her head darted to the surrounding woods, her teeth baring slightly. John heard it too though, the snapping of twigs a short distance away. It only sounded like one person though, so he doubted it was F.E.O.

"Someone's watching us." John whispered, and caught a glimpse of someone moving from behind one tree to another. That short glimpse told him that it was a fur, due to the long black tail he saw following behind them.

He was eased knowing it was a fur, and simply waited to see if they would show themselves. Minutes went by in silence, and he wasn't even sure if they were still there anymore.

"Everything okay?" Asked the sudden voice of Ren, making the man flinch slightly and glance behind him.

"Yeah we're good." He replied with a small chuckle, seeing that Mia was stood at the doorway too.

"Why don't you come inside for some rest, John?" Mia asked with a small grin, suggesting that they would do a bit more than just rest.

John rolled his eyes with amusement, knowing exactly what the two wolf girls actually wanted. "Sorry, someone has to keep watch out here."

Ren and Mia glanced at each other, almost like they were disappointed. But it was clear that a new idea formulated their minds.

"Okay then, we'll take care of you out here~" Ren said quietly, her grin growing with excitement as she leant down and picked Aya up from John's lap. "Aura, come keep an eye on Aya for us."

John watched as Aura metaphorically rolled her eyes and followed Ren inside. "You're serious about this Huh? You really wanna do this out here on the porch?" The man snickered.

"Mhm, you've been through a lot the passed few days, let us take care of our man the best way we know how~" the white wolf cooed, taking a seat on the man's lap as she began to gently rub the growing bulge in his pants. "Someone's excited~" she teased while beginning to loosen his belt.

"Quiet." John snickered, wrapping an arm around Mia's waist when she sat on his lap. "All you think about is sex, isn't it?"

"Mhm~" Mia responded simply, managing to pull his pants down a little so that his throbbing cock sprung free. "God I love your dick~" she said with a lustful growl, wrapping her fingers around his shaft to begin stroking it up and down.

"Don't hog it all, greedy bitch~" Said a giggling Ren as she came back out onto the porch, lowering to her knees in front of John. "Just sit back and relax hun~" she greeted the man's dick with a long, lustful lick from base to tip, cupping his balls in one hand.

"Sounds good to me." John snickered, shuddering with pleasure from Ren's lick. Mia slowly got up off his lap to go down onto her knees beside Ren, where she began licking the other side of his shaft lustfully, both wolf girls looking up to his eyes as they drooled over his manhood. "Fuck that's good."

John's little compliment made Ren and Mia grin wider, and as if they had this all planned out, they stopped licking his dick in perfect sync so that they could both move their nice, sizeable tits to squeeze his cock in between them, moving their breasts up and down on his manhood in perfect orchestration. Whenever a drip of precum would leak from his tip, they both fought to be the first to lick it up before their lips would connect so they could share the spoils, kissing lustfully while continuing to give the man a cooperative tit-job.

"Look at him, he's lovin' this~" Mia growled lustfully after parting from her kiss with Ren, looking up to see the very pleasured look in the man's eyes.

"Why wouldn't he? We know exactly how to please him~" Ren giggled in response, making sure the man watched as she rather greedily sucked his tip into her mouth, using her long tongue to swirl around the sensitive nub.

It made John tense up slightly, a groan of pleasure escaping him as the wolf girl gave that kind of attention to his tip, which caused more precum to spill directly into her maw.

"Hey! Who's the greedy bitch now~?!" Mia said with an amused chuckle, shoving Ren so that his tip slipped back out of her mouth.

"Every wolf for themselves~" Ren growled, abandoning the tit-job so she could stand up and straddle his lap, grabbing his cock to begin rubbing the tip along her wet labia and clit excitedly.

"Fine~!" Mia yelled furiously, grabbing Ren before she could go down on his dick then pulled her off the man, which caused John to yelp as he too was pulled off of the chair, falling to the ground with Ren as a result.

"Girls, you'll both get your turn!" John exclaimed with amusement, laying on his back and looking up at the two wolf girls.

"I'm going first!" Mia growled.

"No I am, I'm his main girl, you're the side bitch~!" Ren retorted, leaving John to watch as they fought above him, desperately trying to be the first to get his cock inside their pussy's.

The sight was very hot to watch, and they both got very close multiple times with getting his dick inside them. But at one point, they ended up back to back with his dick squished in between their ass cheeks. His eyes widened when this happened, rolling to the back of his head with pleasure as they moved up and down on his dick, now giving him a cooperative hotdogging!

"Hm... looks like we've just discovered something new, accidentally~" Ren giggled, working with Mia to move their plump asses up and down on his length.

"Looks like it~" Mia agreed, an amused and lustful look on her face as she moved her hands back so squeeze her ass cheeks together more while continuing to move up and down.

"Fuck... you girls are seriously something else." John laughed in between his grunts and groans of pleasure, reaching over to gently trace his fingers along their thighs as they kept up with what they were doing.

The two wolf girls didn't pay much mind to what the man just said, and glared back at each other. "If you let me go first I'll eat you out tonight~" Mia offered with a lustful growl.

"Hmm~" Ren hummed, and rolled her eyes with amusement. "Oh go on then, I'll be timing you though~" she laughed, and finally pulled away so that Mia had full access over the man's dick.

Excitedly, the white wolf straddled his lap and immediately buried his dick balls deep inside of her, moaning with her tongue hanging out as she frantically bounced up and down on him. John groaned with pleasure as she did that, feeling her warm and tight pussy squeezing around his cock. By now he was clouded with his own lust, and he suddenly grabbed her waist and pinned her down onto the porch decking to begin slamming his dick in and out of her.

"Ahhh yes! Fuck me Joooohn! Oh god~!" Mia moaned, a string of drool dripping from her mouth as she wrapped her legs around his waist, reaching up to grip the hair on the back of his head.

"Mmm, you better save some of that energy for me John~" Ren growled, rubbing her fingers along her pussy with anticipation as she watched the man pound Mia senseless, sucking the white wolf's nipples into his mouth.

"I will." John promised with a low, lustful voice, watching as Mia became nothing but a drooling, moaning mess beneath him.

It wasn't long until the man felt the white Wolf's vaginal walls close tightly around his dick, followed by a loud shriek of pleasure which signalled that she finally hit her climax, leaving a very satisfied look on Mia's face moments later. But now that John was done with her, he slowly glared up at Ren and smirked.

"Your turn." He quickly slid his cock out of Mia's pussy, leaving her to bask in the remnants of her earth shattering orgasm.

"Oh goodie~" Ren giggled, watching as John stood up excitedly. "But what if... I wanted you to try a different hole tonight~?" She asked temptingly, as she turned around and bent over the porch railing, swaying her bushy tail side to side.

That surprised John, but he was too clouded with lust to question Ren's suggestion. He was only focused on getting his dick inside her, and happily obliged with her little... kinky request. He didn't even speak a word as he moved Ren's tail out of the way, and used his hands to spread her ass cheeks apart and reveal her pucker, wasting no time to begin rubbing his tip along it.

"Oh you're actually doing it!" Ren's eyes widened with surprise, grinning ear to ear with excitement.

"Uh-huh." John responded simply with a snicker, and very slowly pushed his cock passed the wolf girl's anus until he was balls deep inside her rectum, surprised by how much tighter this was compared to her pussy.

"Oh fuuuuuuck~!" Ren's eyes rolled to the back of her head as she felt the man fill up her ass with his dick, shocked by the amount of pleasure she felt from it.

John quickly began to thrust his cock in and out of her ass, grunting and groaning occasionally with pleasure as he grabbed onto her curved hips for support, his balls repeatedly slapping against her each time his cock slammed inside. Ren yelped as the man suddenly gave her a hard spank, which was slowly followed by a giggle and a widening grin.

"Harder~" the wolf girl moaned, glaring back as the man fucked her.

John snickered to Ren's demand, but obliged and gave her ass another harder spank as he continued thrusting in and out of her ass, feeling his climax approaching a few minutes later.

"Fuck, Ren... where'd you want it?" John grunted, keeping a good grip on the wolf girl's hips as he thrusted harder.

By then Ren was almost in a pleasured daze with her tongue hanging out of her mouth, her body was limp over the porch railing as John fucked her silly. But she came back to reality after he asked that question, and giggled while glaring back at Mia.

"Mmm, we want you to cum on our faces~" Ren cooed, "Mia, get your lazy ass up~"

Mia was still laying down on the decking of the porch, almost falling asleep after her amazing orgasm. But she groaned and sat up after Ren's demand, standing to her knees patiently.

John chuckled as he heard what the wolf girls wanted, and slowly pulled his cock out of Ren's ass. He watched as she knelt down beside Mia, both of them shuffling close so that they were right in front of his cock, dawning slutty and lustful faces with their tongues hanging out of their open maws.

"Alright, here you go girls." the man chuckled, beginning to jerk himself off in front of them to reach his climax, and groaned with pleasure as he reached it. He watched as spurts of cum shot out from his dick, and tried his best to aim a fair amount into their mouths. He couldn't stop some from splattering onto their faces though.

Once John finished cumming, both wolf girls closed their mouths and made a show of swallowing the cum they received, then giggled as they began licking the cum off each other's faces.

"Mmm, can't let any go to waste~" Mia hummed, dragging her tongue along Ren's snout to retrieve a string of cum.

"You two have fun with that." John chuckled, rolling his eyes to their usual slutty nature as he walked back over to his rocking chair, pulling his pants back up before sitting down and sighing with relaxation.

But unbeknownst to him and the girls, they had a spectator from the surrounding woods who watched the whole ordeal.

-

The next morning rolled around. Ren and Mia had long since retired to the cabin bedroom for some sleep while John stayed out on the porch to keep watch. But as soon as he saw the sun coming up... he knew it was time to leave, and stood up to head inside.

"Alright everyone, let's get out of here." He said with a raised voice upon entering.

He picked up two bags which were packed the night before and slung the straps over his shoulders, while retrieving multiple ammunition clips for his desert eagle from the cabin's ammunition supply. Judging by the sounds upstairs, he assumed he woke Ren and Mia up and that they were in the process of getting ready. But while he waited, he decided to have a word with Lilith.

Upon reaching the closet, he saw Bill asleep on a chair by the closet door, with Lilith's helmet on his lap. The gunslinger kept guard by the closet overnight, and was woken up when John suddenly clapped his hands together.

"Go get ready to leave Bill, I gotta have a word with her." John said simply, with one hand going into his pocket.

"You're not gonna kill her, are you?" Bill asked, looking up at him as he slowly stood up.

John sighed, and slowly shook his head. "No, I'm not gonna kill her. Just need some answers is all." the man assured, "now go."

Bill was about to say something else, but he instead sighed and tilted his hat, then walked passed him towards the kitchen to leave John alone at the closet. The man slowly opened the closet door and grabbed Lilith's helmet from Bill's chair, spotting Lilith slouched over at the back of the closet, hiding amongst the darkness and hugging her knees to her chest.

"Wake up." John demanded, making Lilith flinch from his deep, intimidating voice.

"I'm awake." Lilith responded quietly, keeping her knees hugged to her chest. "You might as well kill me right now... my sister isn't gonna care about me, I can promise you that."

John thought on that for a moment, and leaned his shoulder against the closet doorway. "I'm not like your sister... I don't just kill people who aren't useful to me." He responded, stepping into the closet and crouching in front of her. "But I do kill people who pose a threat to my family. So tell me, Lilith... are you one of those people?" he asked, gripping her hair to make her look into his eyes, which began to glow an angry, dim blue in the darkness of the closet.

Lilith's eyes widened slightly as she looked into John's own, quickly realizing that this man wasn't just some regular man. He was something more, and that scared her. "I... I have no interest in harming your family... I'm not like my sister either." she stuttered. "She only sees me as a threat to her position... she doesn't even see me as a sibling."

John was dead silent for a few seconds, glaring into Lilith's eyes until the blue glow in his own suddenly vanished, and he let go of her hair. "Good." He muttered, and slowly set down her helmet in front of her. "Can you contact her with this?" he asked curiously.

Lilith glanced down at the helmet in front of her curiously, and slowly nodded her head. "Yes, there's a built in comm link inside our helmets." she confirmed, looking back up to the man's eyes. "Would you like me to contact the Supreme?" John only responded with a nod of his head and Lilith quickly obeyed, nervously putting her helmet on. Her glowing purple eyes flickered on as she did this, and not long after... she spoke. "F.E.O command, come in. This is Lilith, I request to be routed to the Supreme, over." she explained calmly.

There was a moment of back and forth between Lilith and F.E.O command, which John waited and listened patiently. After a moment however, Lilith quickly took off the helmet and handed it to him, signalling that the Supreme would be on the other end any second now.

"Sister? Have you found any fur survivors? Report." The Supreme demanded, which John heard from the helmet's comm link and held the opening of the helmet closer to his ear.

"Yeah, she did... didn't manage to kill us though." John replied coldly.

There was a long moment of silence when he said that. "Is my idiot sister dead?" the Supreme finally asked with a clear, uncaring nature behind her voice. It was as if she were just curious and nothing more.

"No, she's still alive and well... can't say the same for the soldiers you sent with her though." John's voice was deep, and full of anger as he spoke to this evil woman. "In case you haven't noticed, I'm the fur fucker... the leader of that community you destroyed. But even after all that, I'm willing to negotiate with you. Leave the rest of us alone, and I'll send your sister back to you, unharmed." he offered temptingly.

There was yet another long moment of silence as the Supreme considered the offer that John just made her. But again, she would eventually respond. "Fur fucker... oh how amusing it is to see you cling to whatever little chance you get. I will not rest until every single one of you are dead, and until I have your head on a spike next to my throne." she explained coldly, and emotionlessly. "Kill my sister and be done with her, she was nothing but a nuisance anyway." and just like that... the helmet's comm link was disconnected.

"Told you." Lilith mumbled, looking down to the ground sadly after listening to what her sister had to say about her. "Just do it John... kill me. I don't have a purpose and I never have."

John slowly lowered the helmet and set it down on the ground after the comm link disconnected. "Look... I don't trust you, you came here ready to kill my family after all. But I'm still not gonna kill you." he explained calmly. "I know that people can change, and as soon as I took your helmet off yesterday... I saw that you didn't want to be there. So I'm gonna let you tag along with us Lilith, I'll give you that shove to change. But if you don't, I will kill you." He explained with such seriousness and promise, slowly standing up and gesturing for her to do the same.

Lilith had a surprised look on her face when John said that, and slowly rose to her feet in front of him. She flinched though when the man suddenly turned her around and zip tied her hands behind her back. "Seriously?" she muttered with a small chuckle.

"I said you could tag along, but I also said I don't trust you." John said, picking up her helmet before pulling Lilith along with him out of the closet and towards the kitchen, which she didn't resist. Everyone was waiting in the kitchen, and Aura began to growl at Lilith. "She's coming with us." he informed them.

Ren and Mia could be seen rolling their eyes in response to that, while Bill looked clearly relieved. "I'll keep an eye on her." the gunslinger promised, hopping up from his seat to take John's place with holding onto Lilith.

"Let's just hope she has some useful information for us at least." Ren grumbled as she picked up her bags, Mia doing the same.

John smiled as he leant down and picked up the sleeping Aya from her baby chair, cradling her closely as he led the way out of the cabin. The group of seven began their journey back towards the crumbled ruins of Perseverance. John hoped they would find Luna again throughout their journey, but the man knew it was unlikely.

-

Artimas was sitting on a very small, very uncomfortable bed, resembling the kind of beds you'd find in a prison cell. But this was not a prison cell, it was one of the living quarters for the soldiers in the F.E.O base. He spent the night resting, recovering after his scuffle John. The deep crater like dent in his chest plate would serve as a permanent reminder to him, that John almost killed him.

Eventually, there was a knock on his metal room door. The door was opened without Artimas giving permission, and he was greeted by the intimidatingly tall Vizla. "Come, the Supreme wishes to see you." he stated simply with his very deep voice, turning around to walk the dark corridors.

Artimas was intrigued, and he slowly followed behind the huge brute as he led him through the dark maze of corridors, bringing him to a room he'd never been before. Upon entering he saw that it seemed to be a smelting or a forge room. The Supreme was standing in front of the forge with her arms behind her back, the room only lit up by the burning blaze within.

"Welcome to the forge, Artimas." The Supreme greeted, not even turning around to look at him. "This is the very place where all of our armor is created. Where the symbol of F.E.O was birthed, where the great Baylor first struck down the hammer... and created his legacy." she explained, her voice full of passion. "Do you wish to know why I summoned you here?"

Artimas listened carefully to the Supreme, and stepped inside the forge behind Vizla while looking around curiously. "Fascinating." he mumbled to himself. "Well, seeing as you brought me to a forge, I assume you're going to forge something?" he responded sharply.

"Yes. I told you I would promote you, and with my sister gone now... a vital position in our ranks has just opened up." The Supreme explained, slowly turning around to face Artimas. "You have proven your valor, Artimas. You have shown me two fur settlements which we were able to tear down and retain order... which is why I name you my third in command, the position my sister once held." she said with a small nod, resting her hands on one of the workbenches. "As third in command, that brings you into the inner circle with Vizla and I... which is also why you will certainly need far better armor than the standard issue troop armor."

Artimas' eyes widened a little behind his helmet, but he slowly nodded his head. "I shall hold this position with honor, my Supreme. Thank you for the opportunity." he said with genuine gratitude in his voice.

"Hm, yes. I certainly hope you hold it with more honor and respect than my sister did." The Supreme replied bitterly, "Vizla. Make him his new armor, fit for his new position." she commanded.

Vizla nodded obeyed her, walking passed the Supreme and opening up one of the many chests within the forge room, pulling out the necessary steel and... dragon hide.

"Dragon hide is a vital ingredient in our armor, Artimas. It is flexible and almost indestructible, but also something we're slowly, but surely running out of. This is why we only use small traces of it in the standard issue troop armor." the Supreme explained, tapping the back of her hand against his dented chest plate. "But for your new armor we will use more, it will offer you far more protection. I'm trusting you not to waste this... our only supply came from the dragon massacre, and it will not last forever."

"I understand, my Supreme. It will not be wasted on me." Artimas promised and watched as Vizla forged the armor, bringing the steel to a melted, molten liquid which was then poured into a dragon hide cast, so that the steel would solidify over the hide.

After hours of waiting, Vizla finally finished forging Artimas' new armor. When he finally had a good look at it, he saw that the steel was far better quality than his current armor, slightly more chrome in appearance. The only thing that Vizla didn't forge was a new helmet, With F.E.O... helmets were never replaced. Troops were given one, and that was that.

Artimas gently traced his fingers along the recently cooled down, and shiny steel. He couldn't stop the small grin taking form on his face behind his helmet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 157 19
In a world where all of humanity has become extinct and a whole new race came to be the world changed but what will happen once that world become sha...
45.8K 727 48
A war between humans and Furries broke out between them over discrimination and racism that the humans gave to the furs. 20 years of war led humans c...
138K 1.5K 19
My 3rd book in my series of stories When a 19 year old teenage human wakes up in an alleyway in Hell, he explores this new world, it's residents and...
24.8K 244 22
On October 23rd 2021 the world was changed by a nuclear missile leaving behind a blue smoke that ended humanity... but one, our protagonist Y/N survi...