[ QT ] Heal The Demon

By Unluckykuroneko

Rong Wan broke into a cruel and sweet world, and needed to complete the love game with the devil. The handso... More

The Experimental is Disfigured: - 1 -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
- 17 -
- 18 -
- 19 -
- 20 -
- 21 -
- 22 -
- 23 -
- 24 -
- 25 -
- 26 -
- 27 -
- 28 -
- 29 -
- 30 -
- 31 -
- 32 -
- 33 -
- 34 -
- 35 -
- 36 -
- 37 -
- 38 -
- 39 -
- 40 -
- 41 -
- 42 -
- 43 -

- 7 -

1.7K 112 0
By Unluckykuroneko

He suspected that he was dreaming. He sat there stiffly, feeling that he was incompatible with this room, as if the weapon used to kill was carefully covered with a velvet blanket, which made no sense at all. Everything is perfect, only he is ugly.

He had an urge to hide himself. Rong Wan naturally felt the restraint of the protagonist.

He stretched out a hand and gently pressed it on the protagonist's shoulder-fortunately, after those initial contacts, the protagonist seemed to be a little more relaxed about him than others, so he just stiffened his body and became more alert in his eyes, but there was no other overreaction.

After passing the temperature of the palm of his hand, Rong Wan squatted down, his expression calm, and looked up at the remaining eyes of the protagonist. “Do you want to talk? Do you want to remove the shackles? "Rong Wan asked.

After he asked these words, a trace of shock and disbelief flashed in the protagonist's dark and bottomless eyes.——

Throughout the empire, slaves had no right to have a sense of autonomy. The master could torture the slaves in all ways, but the slaves could not escape or avoid them, otherwise they would only end up even more miserably.

Naturally, there are slaves who hate all these unfair systems. Therefore, few masters will untie the shackles of their slaves, which is likely to lead to the escape of slaves or counterattack.

Not to mention, monsters like Jin Zhao were once used as weapons of imperial war.

Even if he was deprived of his mental power, the pleasure of killing people stayed in his memory.

He was more dangerous than ordinary slaves. It's like a dangerous weapon that will explode at any time. And now the admiral said that he wants to open the bolt of the weapon for him?

Jin Zhao was tense all over, staring suspiciously and vigilantly at the young admiral in front of him, not sure what the other party wanted to do.

But his long-silent blood did boil for a moment because of Rong Wan's proposal. If these things can disappear, his mental power may be able to barely accumulate a little bit.——

But can the mouth shackles and hand shackles used to tie animals really be removed from him? He was still hesitating.

In the next second, the admiral's hand approached. With strong mental power and unstoppable strength, he pressed the back of his head with one hand and pulled his head closer.

The strength is very strong and it is irresistible, but the palms are warm, so it did not cause any harm to him.

Even, that action was gentle for an unbearable monster like him, and the moment he posted it made him shudder.

With the admiral's other hand, he inserted the key of the mouth shackle, and only heard two “clicks”, and the admiral broke the mouth shackle open.

Then came the hand shackles, which also opened. Jin Zhao watched as the admiral squeezed two pairs of heavy shackles in the palm of his hand, and without playing too much, he threw it into the corner without hesitation. Jin Zhao choked his breath. ——

Free? Perhaps it was because he had been in pain for too long and had been trapped for too long.

Jin Zhao turned his stiff eyes and looked at the morbid paleness on his wrist that had been strangled because he hadn't seen the sun all the year round.

Only then did he realize in a daze that the restrictions on his freedom of movement had been lifted by this person? ——

He is free? No, he is not completely free yet, but at least he looks a little bit like a normal thing now.

His heart suddenly beat wildly, and all the blood rushed to the top of his scalp, and he raised his eyes and stared at the general quickly.

Even if the protagonist didn't say a word, Rong Wan could tell from the detailed facial changes that he was really happy now.

This pleasure is very shallow, just because his hands and feet can move freely. Perhaps next, he can put some water on his lips when he is thirsty.

Even he knew that he was still a slave, and now he was just transferred from a small cage that could not stretch his limbs to a larger cage.——

But the gloomy aura of death on the protagonist's body still faded a little bit.

“You can move freely in this room next, but it's best not to leave the door of this room. "

Rong Wan said lightly. After all, it is also for the sake of the protagonist. The protagonist has been completely deprived of his mental power, and his body is weakened by perennial torture.

If he leaves this room at will, I am afraid that he will be lightly bullied by some guards or subordinates in this mansion.

Of course, when he is there, the protagonist can go out with him. The protagonist regarded his words as an order, lowered his head slightly resistently, and the gloom under his eyes returned.

Rong Wan stood up and looked at the protagonist for a long time. He saw that his body was mottled with blood, bruises and blood scabs.

It was really unbearable, and his hair was formed into a ball. He had to wash it well. So he went out and ordered the two subordinates to bring hot water in a cold tone, and ordered that it should not be too hot. The two subordinates did not dare to disagree, and after a while they came in with a huge bucket.

The protagonist looked at the steaming wooden barrel, a little breathless.

There is a healing potion in the wooden barrel, and only half of it is poured in after it is filled. This way, the effect of the medicine is relatively mild and not too irritating. But he frowned and looked at the scars on the protagonist's body.——

Some have very tragic and ugly scars that were blasted out by artillery fire when they were used as unconscious war machines on the battlefield.

Some of them were maliciously cut through the skin with a knife, sprinkled with salt, and the flesh and blood that had not yet healed were pulled out with a little pus on the outside.

If they broke, it would definitely be extremely painful. There are also blue and purple whiplash wounds, lumps kicked out by the huge force of the foot, and the bones exposed under the ragged flesh at the joints such as the knee.

Rong Wan is the only one who has seen all the tragic fates of the protagonists.

With his gaze on these wounds, he can easily know how devastated the protagonist has been and left such wounds.

The suffering equivalent to those seven million words became real, and it was bloody in front of him. Rong Wan didn't dare to continue looking, his nasal cavity became sour, he turned his head away, and walked to the window.

His voice was extremely cold: “You must clean yourself. Shall I ask someone to help you, or do you do it yourself?" ”

After being quiet, he turned his head and saw that the protagonist was silent, so he beckoned, intending to call someone to help.

After all, with a tragedy like the protagonist, he can't even walk very well. Where can he soak himself in the bathtub?

But as soon as the next person walked to the door, the protagonist quickly became vigilant.

The hatred and hatred that he had finally put down in his eyes surged frantically again, and even his fists were trying to squeeze them up!

He was tight there, like a wounded but ready-to-go beast. Once someone approached, he would not hesitate to bite that person's throat, even if they died together.——

The two subordinates who carried the bath tub were different from the subordinates who helped the protagonist in before.

They were just the lowest subordinates who did rough work. They had never seen such a terrifying scene, so they retracted their steps and dared not step forward again in fear.

“Forget it, go out. "Rong Wan frowned. The two subordinates turned around and ran away. When there were only two people left in the room again, the kind of hatred and fear that filled the protagonist's body was slightly better.

He still stared at Rong Wan vigilantly, while desperately propping himself up, trying to move towards the bathtub, but both his posture and his struggling appearance were very ridiculous.

Finally, he got himself next to the bathtub, sweat mixed with blood was already oozing from his forehead.——

There were nails in his legs and he couldn't lift them up, so he couldn't get in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 11.7K 60
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
282K 12.7K 36
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
946K 39.9K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC