crazies: a guide to the mdc

By DaSmilingKillerMafia

This is a guide to the mdc by Chef Meatball and King Sandwich. There are too many cray people that have no un... More

crazies: a guide to the mdc
introductions
welcome
the science of threads
what not to do on a graphic
livestreams
fake requests
your everyday thread discussions
Payments
COMIC SANS/PAPYRUS/COMIC PAPYRUS MUAHAHAHAHA
graphic sizes and uses
crazies: THE INTERVIEW BOOK
hiring thread issues
rant: the sash thingy
what not to do on a graphic part 2
Overused Graphic Concepts/ideas/etc.
A non-active meatball
Resources/Resource Giveaways
Graphic Schools
What the mdc leaves you with
MEATBALL IS BACK
lauren's secret santa y2
Graphic Thread Rules
Graphic Stealing
vectors, minimalism, and simplified images
MDC Drama
Cutting Images

more mdc vocabulary

1K 25 2
By DaSmilingKillerMafia

Additional words/vocabulary commonly used in the mdc.

dnp:
this is short for "do not post"

dne: this is short for "do not enter"

u/c: if it's the discussion title, then it means "under construction" this is usually paired with "dnp" or meant to not be posted in. if it is in a hiring thread, this means "under consideration" which basically means the discussion-opener-person thing is thinking about hiring you.

hiring: this basically means the person is looking for people to work with in order to open a multi-person thread. once in a while, you'll find a person open a hiring thread for a graphic forum which hires mods, award makers, etc.

graphic forum: this is usually an off-wattpad site for graphic-making that includes, tutorials, competitions, etc. similar to the mdc, they have discussions and whatnot, but it is mainly about graphics.

newbie: a person new to something; usually graphic-making when used in the mdc

restrictions: these are found in graphic-making threads to make requesters/customers aware of what genres, themes, etc. that the graphic designer/maker isn't comfortable with.

html: hypertext markup language. it's a type of coding or computer language used to add images, change text, and other cool things in a comment post. If you want we could do a chapter on this to teach very basic coding.

topaz: this is a company with programs used to quickly filter or perform certain actions to images. some common topaz filters are "topaz clean" (used to blend/blur/sharpen an image/graphic) and "topaz remask" (used to cut out models and objects in pictures)

gimp/pixlr/photoshop/picmonkey: these are common graphic programs graphic designers and makers use in the mdc

ps: this is short for photoshop, an adobe program

ai: this is short for adobe illustrator.

psp: this is short for paint shop pro, a drawing program.

trailer: just like a movie trailer except for your story

subtitle: extra text or subtext to your title in a graphic

premade: an unused graphic that is available to be used if requested from the designer.

png: the type of file a image is saved as or an object (or person) with a transparent background that we use and put on backgrounds.

bump: this is the term used to make your thread go to the front on page one. 'bump' is refering you bumping up your discussion/thread.

nvm: a short for the word nevermind.

ketchup: it sounds like catch up, usually used in the term 'closed to ketchup'. This means they needs to catch up/finish doing most of the request they already have on their thread.

cfc: Closed to catch up. They need time to finish what they already have so they put this there instead.

Queue: the line of people waiting for their graphic/whatever the thread is about.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 1.3K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
267K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
156K 4.1K 37
it is (the continuation) of the Wattpad of Shadowmonarch325 because I really like the concept with now all the school of oreigaru QQ Cote ... as well...