lauren's secret santa y2

The holidays are coming soon, and that means another celebration of LAUREN'S SECRET SANTA!!!11!!!1

OR event, or thread thingy, ....yeah

ANYWAYS, if you are not familiar with Lauren's Secret Santa, it is basically an event where people sign up to make graphics for each other during the holiday season. The thing is, the person who is receiving the graphic DOES NOT KNOW who is making a graphic for them. To explain in a more organized way, this is how the process is done:

1. A participant will sign up and submit the required forms to the hosts by 11:59 PM PST on November 26th, 2015. Any late submissions will not be accepted after this due date. After this due date, the hosts will make the assignments.

2. On November 27th-30th, 2015, the hosts will send out the assignments via pm in order to keep the santas "secret."

3. After receiving the assignment, a participant must reply in order to confirm that the participant has received the assignment.

4. Participants have until 11:59 PM PST on December 20th, 2015 in order to submit the graphic in the required form.

5. On December 25th, 2015, the hosts will send out the graphics and reveal the santas.

The following are the official rules:

1. DO NOT reveal to anyone who you are making a graphic for. 

2. Always submit on time. The hosts have given ridiculously long due dates, so do your job as a participant to pay attention to these. However, if you die, you get an excuse.

3. DO NOT purposely make a crappy graphic. Everyone has different skill sets, but please try your best. Work with the same amount of effort you wish your secret santa would work as he or she makes his or her graphic to you.

4. You will receive your gift on EST time Christmas, no sooner or later, so don't ask. It's your responsibility to get your gift from where the host puts them; don't blame us for your incompetence.

5. Finally, please do not join if you know you are going to be busy and cannot make the due dates in time. 

NOTE: any graphic made during this event does not have to be used, so do not feel obliged to do so. however, if a graphic is used, please give proper credit and do not claim the graphic as your own. 

You may ask questions here, but the thread link will be posted in the comments for your convenience and more information on the event.

Please do not submit any forms here as it will be ignored and deleted. 

------THIS IS NOW CLOSED-----