Insanity ♧ L. Cheong-San x OC...

By honeyystarrs

"Cheong-San, if you turn into a zombie, I want you to bite me. I think we'd make a great zombie couple!" Cheo... More

[-]
[01] quadratic equations
[02] it's not a crush (it is)
[03] bare-su(perman)
[04] bite me
[05] mad world
[06] train to busan
[07] keep her safe
[08] the hardest goodbye
[09] class 2b
[10] traitor
[12] zombie couple
[13] sunrise
[14] not here
[15] void
[16] aftermath
[17] the bully's gopher
[18] hambie girlfriend
[19] cravings
[20] super-hambie
[21] rooftop

[11] who has to go?

6.8K 289 244
By honeyystarrs

No one dares to speak after Na-Yeon and Ms. Park leave the broadcasting room, each of us deep in our own thoughts. The soft hum of the air condition unit is the only thing keeping the room from falling into a deafening silence, and for that I am thankful. 

I sit on the floor in between Su-Hyeok and Cheong-San, my head resting on the latter's shoulder as he plays with my fingers- something Cheong-San used to do when we were kids. I can tell a lot is going on in his mind after almost losing one of his best friends, the gnawing feeling of losing almost anyone from the group growing inside all of us.

I look around the room and smile at Gyeong-Su who meets my gaze. I'm glad he's okay. I already lost I-Sak, I can't lose any more of my friends, especially...

"I didn't hear anything." Cheong-San voices out.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

He looks down at our intertwined fingers. "I didn't hear Na-Yeon or Ms. Park."

"You mean their screams?" Su-Hyeok clarifies.

"Does that mean they might be alive?" Dae-Su perks up. "They're alive, aren't they?"

I look down. Come to think if it, I never heard their screams too.

"Why is no one responding?" Dae-Su sulks. "I'm always talking to myself."

"No, you're right." I say. "I didn't hear them either."

"Aish, never mind." Dae-Su waves a hand.

"I didn't hear anything too." Joon-Young agrees.

"Me too." Hyo-Ryung says. "I was afraid of what I was going to feel when I heard their screams, but I didn't hear anything."

"Dae-Su is right, they might still be alive." Somehow, I feel relieved.

"Should they be though?" Ji-Min asks, tone clipped.

"What do you mean?" I furrow my eyebrows at her.

"Na-Yeon." Ji-Min answers. "She almost killed Gyeong-Su, does she really deserve to be alive?"

"What about Ms. Park?" Wu-Jin asks. "Are you saying she shouldn't be alive too?"

"Whatever happens to them is not our fault." Ji-Min glares at Wu-Jin.

"But they're out there because of us." Wu-Jin argues.

"Is that our fault?" Ji-Min scoffs. "Na-Yeon chose to leave the room, and Ms. Park chose to follow her. If it's anyone's fault, it's theirs. We shouldn't be accountable for their actions."

I bite my bottom lip, trying to comprehend Ji-Min's words. She has a point, none of us forced them to leave, but none of us forced them to stay either.

"Yah, you're going to draw out blood if you keep doing that." Cheong-San nudges my shoulder softly, gaze flickering on my lips.

I slide my tongue across my bottom lip, the faint taste of metal on my tongue. I didn't even know I was biting too hard.

I look up to meet Cheong-San's gaze, but the moment our eyes meet he blushes and looks away.

"Told you." He mutters, still avoiding my gaze.

Su-Hyeok walks over to stand beside Wu-Jin.

"Yah, I don't know if I should be saying this, but..." He clears his throat.

"Then don't say it." Wu-Jin hits Su-Hyeok's stomach lightly.

Su-Hyeok grunts and shakes his head. "Do any of you need to use the bathroom?"

I release my hand from Cheong-San's hold, placing it on top of where my bladder is located.

"Shit, now I need to pee." I groan, bringing my knees closer to my chest.

I catch Su-Hyeok's gaze as he blushes. He suddenly removes his blazer and drapes it over my knees.

"Uh, thanks." I mutter in embarrassment.

"Actually, I have to go too." Dae-Su rubs his stomach. "My stomach's starting to act funny."

"Us too." Hyo-Ryung says as she glances at Ji-Min. "But we can't go out."

All of us look at each other, trying to come up with ideas.

Joon-Young twists the tumbler he is holding in his hands before groaning and slamming his head against the table.

"Maybe we can use your tumbler, Joon-Young." I say.

He looks up and glares at me. "I'm not letting any of you near this."

I shrug. "Worth a shot."

"I don't think anything I plan on letting out will fit that." Dae-Su sighs.

I scrunch my nose. "Gross."

"What? Don't girls poop?" Dae-Su frowns.

"We do, but I don't think any of us feel like doing that right now." I reply.

I stand up and walk towards Su-Hyeok, handing his blazer back.

He raises an eyebrow at me. "You can keep it if you feel cold."

"Okay." I shrug, walking over to stand beside where Wu-Jin is seated.

I shove my arms inside the sleeves of Su-Hyeok's blazer and flap my hands around. The sleeves are too long and the blazer falls halfway through the length of my skirt, but it's comfortable and it smells like Su-Hyeok.

"Yah, stay still for a moment." Wu-Jin grabs my shoulders and pulls me in front of him. He fixes the collar of the blazer and looks at me once he's done. We stare at each other for a few seconds before he pinches my cheeks. "Cute."

I swat his hand off my face and stick my tongue out. Before I settle down beside him again, I catch Su-Hyeok's gaze. He seems to be in a trance as he stares, so I snap my fingers in front of his face. He immediately regains his composure and blushes.

"You okay, Bare-Su?" I ask.

He slaps his cheek before nodding. "Yeah, I'm fine."

"Ah, young love." Gyeong-Su shakes his head.

"What did you say?" I narrow my eyes at him. "Don't make me regret saving you, Gyeong-Su."

"Aish, this guy." Wu-Jin balls his hands into fists, glaring at Gyeong-Su as well. "Don't speak so carelessly."

Gyeong-Su raises his hands in defeat.

"Ahhh, what do we do? I really need to pee." I bend over slightly. "This is your fault, Dae-Su."

"How is it my fault?" Dae-Su looks flabbergasted. "Bare-Su is the one who brought it up."

A soft, airy sound makes us turn to face Dae-Su, whose face is red in embarrassment.

"You monster!" Gyeong-Su exclaims, pinching his nose.

I choke, raising Su-Hyeok's blazer to cover my nose while turning to burry my face in Wu-Jin's chest.

"What, I can't help it!" Dae-Su stands up and walks over to the broken window. "Maybe we can pee outside the window."

"What about us girls?" I ask. "And how will you poop?"

"We can crouch." Dae-Su climbs up the window sill and demonstrates. "See, it'll fall right down."

"And how will we clean ourselves?" Nam-Ra asks.

"We can clean each other."

"That's a stupid idea." Joon-Young mutters.

"I don't see you coming up with a brighter idea." Dae-Su frowns, getting down the window sill.

"We can create a make-shift bathroom." On-Jo suggests. "My dad told me if you're stranded you can make a bathroom, but it has to be in a different room from where you'll be sleeping."

I snap my fingers. "The recording booth?"

On-Jo nods. "We can cover the glass window for more privacy, and gather materials that can absorb all the liquid."

"Alright." I clasp my hands together. "Let's get to work then!"

Nam-Ra, On-Jo and I  ransack the broadcasting room to find any kind of material that can absorb liquid quickly. The boys were tasked to create the actual bathroom with the fake walls and Ji-Min, along with Hyo-Ryung looked for paper to cover the glass window. Once everything is set up, we stare at our creation in awe.

"Good job, everyone!" I clap in glee, then turn to face my classmates with a serious expression. "Now leave, I really need to pee."

"Yah, I need to pee badly too!" Su-Hyeok complains, refusing to move an inch even when I try to push him out.

Fucking Su-Hyeok and his muscular body.

He presses his palm against my forehead and pushes me back. "You can go after me."

I put on my best pout and stare at him with my brown eyes, blinking a few times for good measure. "Su-Hyeok-ah~"

"That won't work on me." Su-Hyeok's lips form a thin line, refusing to meet my gaze.

I cup his cheeks with my hands, forcing him to face me. "Please let me go first?"

He tries to free his face from my hold. "Nope, nope, not gonna happen!"

"Forget it, Bare-Su." Wu-Jin sighs, patting Su-Hyeok's shoulder and pulling him out of the booth. "You'll never win against that face, I've fallen victim to it one too many times."

I silently cheer when I watch my classmates pile out, closing the door once everyone is outside.

"Fuck, finally."

Su-Hyeok and Wu-Jin stand in front of the recording booth's door, the former glaring daggers as he waits for me to step out.

"Yah," Gyeong-Su approaches them with Cheong-San. "What are you two standing in front of the door for?"

"Waiting for Na-Ri to come out." Su-Hyeok clenches his fists. "What's taking her so long?" Not being able to take it anymore, Su-Hyeok bangs on the door. "Kwon Na-Ri, what the fuck is taking you so long?"

When I open the door, his fist meets my forehead, and I hiss in pain. "The fuck, Lee Su-Hyeok?!"

"Na-Ri, I'm sorry for cursing but please move the fuck out of my way." He places both hands on each of my arm and hastily moves me aside as he slams the door shut.

I rub my forehead. "Aish that buffoon!"

I hear Wu-Jin snicker and I turn to glare at him. He covers his mouth and steps in front of the door, waiting in line.

"Yah! Lee Su-Hyeok! How dare you push Na-Ri like that you idiot!" Gyeong-Su shouts as he bangs on the door. He then turns to me. "Don't worry, Na-Ri, leave Su-Hyeok to me."

I stare at him weirdly, leaning closer to Cheong-San who is standing beside me. "What's his problem?"

Cheong-San crosses his arms. "He says he swears to protect you after you saved him."

"But it's just Bare-Su."

"Especially from Bare-Su." Cheong-San shakes his head. "He said something about Su-Hyeok wanting to taint your innocence after he gave you his blazer."

"Taint my... what?" I look at Gyeong-Su disbelievingly before marching over to him. I pull him by the back of his uniform. "We need to talk."

Cheong-San laughs as he watches me pull Gyeong-Su away from the door.

We have a lot to talk about.

an. to celebrate 5k, here's another picture of our cutie chanyoung~ i couldn't focus earlier, he posted on IG a lot today ♥︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 343 14
ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚. ❞ Hope is all we have ❞ ❞ Wrong.....we have each other ❞ ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚. - Cheong-San x oc (This is just for fun :p )
682 29 10
unknowingly she finds herself falling for him during a zombie apocalypse. -fast updates!!!
75.8K 2.2K 45
═════════════════════════ ❛❛ IF SHE TURNS , I'LL THROW HER OUT THE WINDOW , SO SHE CAN'T ATTACK YOU. ❜❜ ▰▰ All Of Us Are Dead ▰▰ Status _ Completed...
118K 5.6K 13
"You're alive!." "No shit Sherlock, of course, I'm alive. Why the fuck would l be standing in front of you dipshits instead of being dead- also, abo...