Big Book of Lemons

By Friendly-Maestro

Title says most of everything ya need. Mostly about Anime. Started: 6/4/21 Ended: 8/11/22 More

---RWBY---
Nora x Male Reader
Neo x Criminal Male Reader
Neo/Yang x Criminal Reader
Penny x Male Reader
---OMORI---
Aubrey x Male Reader
Mari x Male Reader
Basil x Male Reader
---AKAME GA KILL---
Leone x Male Reader
[REMADE] Akame x Evil Male Reader
---GENSHIN IMPACT---
Lisa x Shy Male Reader
Hu Tao x Male Reader (Req)
[Genderbend] Zhongoli x Male Reader (Req)
[Genderbend] Venti x Male Reader (Req)
---MISC---
Ryuko x Male Reader (Req)
Lady x Male Reader (Req)
Sakuya x Male Reader
Akeno x Unlucky Male Reader
Yuri x Male Reader
---SPECIALS---

[REMADE] Ruby x Agressive Male Reader

9.5K 48 141
By Friendly-Maestro

ITS FINALLY HERE!

Huh. I actually went through on a promise I made. Crazy huh?

Anyways, heres how Remade stories work.

At the top is the remade story. At the bottom AFTER the lemon, will be the original story.

Why is it there? So you can decide if you like my old version or new better.

Speaking of, a remade just follows the main plot of the source, but changed a little bit.

["Frustrations"]

-------------------------------------------------------

Thirdish POV:

"I'm leaving you" (Ex Girlfriend Name) tells him

Y/n watchs her walk out of his dorm, his eyes starting to water.

Why was this happening to him? Lets take a step back...

Flashback~

Y/n woke up in the morning like every other day, calm and happy. He looks to his right to see his lovely girlfriend laying next to him.

He smiled and got up, heading to his bathroom to get dressed. After he finished he sees her still asleep so he takes it in his own actions to wake her up.

He shook her lightly.

"Hey, Babe... its time for school" He whispers.

She groans and turns the other way, making Y/n chuckle and continue his actions. She finally wakes up and looks at him annoyed.

"What do you want? Its like 7 in the morning..."

"School"

"Oh. I'm not feeling well, can you cover for me?"

"I did that yesterday..."

She looks at him pathetically. "I thought you cared about me?"

"Fine, fine. Okay. Ill cover for you"

"Thanks babe, your the best"

He sighs, "Anything for you..."

Now he walked out and started heading to class, slipping by team JNPR's dorm. It sounded like fighting in there.

He decides to let them solve it themselves. Moving on, he leaves to team RWBY's dorm instead.

"Hello? Your daily reminder, 10 minutes to school!"

A door opens in his face. An annoyed Weiss shows up, but becomes normal once she reconizes him.

"Thank you for the reminder, Y/n. We'll be ready" She bowed curtiously and shut the door.

He started walking away but heard a loud yell and was thrown forward and onto the ground.

"Hi Y/n!"

"H-Hi Ruby. Off please!"

"Oh, sorry!" She jumps off of him and helps him up.

"You gotta stop doing that, Ruby..."

"Sorry, sorry. You know I get excited when I see you!"

That can be taken in two ways.

He laughs. "Its fine, Ruby. I'm kind of used to it at this point"

"So you don't mind?"

"Of course I do! You silly girl!"

He patted her head, her rubbing into it like a dog.

"Ruby! What are you doing?" Weiss had followed her looking annoyed again, Ruby rubbed the back of her head.

"Just saying morning to my best friend!"

"Yeah, right. Lets get to class before you make a scene like last time!"

Weiss grabs Ruby by her ear and drags her to class, with her going 'Ow' every step.

Yang and Blake follow them, Yang giving Y/n a wink on the way.

He just sighed and walked to his homeroom, not noticing that his dormroom had someone entering it...

The day went by really quickly. Y/n was exhausted from having to take two sets of notes, but kept himself going by convincing himself that it was for her.

As he walked back to his room, he heard giggling.

"I guess she got better," He thought.

He walked in with a smile and heard a loud thumping sound.

"Y-Y/n? Is that you?!"

"Yes it is~" He swung over to her on the bed. She looked sweaty for some reason.

"Feeling any better?"

"Y-Yeah, of course! Did you get my notes for the day?"

"Obviously. Sooo~, whats going on~"

"Nothing. Nothing at all! Could you step out for a minute?"

"Huh? Why?" He tilted his head.

"Just do it!" She snapped at him.

"Okay, okay. Calm down..." He walked back out and started whistling.

He couldn't help himself as one of his ears went to press on the door.

"You have to get out of here! He's home!"

"So what? Its been two weeks, I don't think hes THAT dense"

"Yeah, right. Just leave already!"

"Nah. Lets have a little more fun~"

She groaned and he heard kissing. That set him over the edge and he reopened the door.

"(Girlfriend Name), what the hell is going on!"

"Y/n, its not what it looks like!"

"Oh, who cares anymore. Just dump him, this is the perfect situation!"

"Jeremy, its not that simple!"

"..."

Y/n couldn't believe what was happening to him right now. It didn't feel real.

"Haha, look how pathetic he is! Wow thats actually so funny..."

"Jeremy! Enough!"

She turns to face Y/n.

"Well, you know now. I guess, i'm sorry but i'm leaving you"

She gets up, perfectly fine without any issues like she was never sick in the first place.

Then she takes Jeremy's hand and pulls him out of the dorm, with him giving Y/n a smug smile.

That damn smile. It made Y/n feel so angry...

After she left, he locked his door fell to the ground. His face was a complete mess, his mind was blank.

A knock at his door made him pause and wipe some of his tears with his arm and see who was there.

...it was Ruby.

"Hey Y/n? You haven't left your room, and its past dinnertime..."

"*Sniff* i-i-i'm okay, r-ruby"

"Are you sure? You look like you've been crying"

"I said i'm... you know w-what? Forget it! Just fucking forget it!" He grabbed her forcefully and pulled her into his dorm.

She was scared, but only for a moment. She still trusted that he wouldn't hurt her.

He started sobbing into her shoulder, hugging her tightly. A sad look overtook her as she started patting his back and slid to the ground with Y/n in tow.

"Hey, hey. Easy, its over now. You don't have to see her ever again"

"..."

In truth, Ruby had no idea how to properly comfort Y/n. She had never dealt with this kind of thing before.

'Maybe he just needs love?' That thought made Ruby's heart start beating rapidly.

She pulled on his face until he was staring into her eyes, and slowly leaned closer.

"R-Ruby? What the h-hell are you doing?"

"I wanna make you feel better!"

Thanks to his dirty mind and how affectionate she had always been, his face exploded with red.

'She doesn't mean what I think she means, right?'

Ruby's face just kept getting closer while Y/n felt his body getting hotter with each inch. He had completely forgotten about what happened with (Ex-Girlfriend Name) earlier.

Then she gently pressed her lips onto his. It was sloppy, but still a kiss. Y/n was stunned for a moment but kissed her right back while grabbing her back to pull her closer.

After she leant back for air she gave Y/n a contagious smile and he returned it with a goofy grin. His anger had dissapated and memories forgotten.

He moved on fast.

He did in the original, so-

"Hey, Y/n? Can we... can we stay like this?" She motioned to him holding her close. His face was still red, but he nodded.

They held each other close for a while.

*Timejump; a week later*

Y/n and Ruby had disclosed their relationship. Yang was mad at Y/n, but admitted later there wasn't another person that she'd rather have Ruby be with.

(Ex-Girlfriend Name) realized soon after she dumped Y/n, Jeremy didn't care about her feelings. He only wanted her body.

She just accepted her fate of never finding love again.

Y/n still had his anger issues, still had his problems, and everything else...

...but now he had Ruby who was more than happy to help him with any issues that came his way.

Yeah it was a cheesy ending. Who cares?

And thats the good ending.

...no lemon?

Its here ya dingus. Below.

HEY READERS CAN YOU GIVE ME A HOORAH!?

Thirdish POV:

Ruby was fixing one of her weapons when she heard the door slam to her room.

Her and Y/n had moved in together recently at the headmaster's request. Glynda Goodwitch had tried to stop them, but Ozpin said it would be "Beneficial for them both" since they could have team-building thanks to their relationship.

Ruby ran out to see her loving boyfriend, only to watch as he stormed past her and jumped on his bed.

"Y/n? Are you okay?"

He turned his head slightly to gave a small smile.

"I'm fine. Thanks for asking"

It sounded forced.

She sat down next to him.

"Are you sure? Y-You don't sound fine..."

"I said i'm fine" Now he sounded annoyed, but he didn't mean to.

"Can we talk about it? Whatever happened?"

"FOR OUM'S SAKE I-" He sat up and grabbed her shoulders yelling at her until he realized what he was doing and shut up.

He looked down with a deeper frown.

"I-i'm sorry. I said i'm fine"

"Its okay! Please talk to me"

He sighed. "...Okay. If your that insistent..."

He moved next to her and stared at his lap.

"I just had a bad day is all. I'm sorry I raised my voice at you, I didn't mean it"

She started rubbing his back and talking in a soothing tone. "Its okay, Y/n. Everyone has bad days. You aren't the only one"

His frown turned upside down. "Thank you, Ruby. I needed that"

"Still. I wish I could just, get my anger out of my system easily"

A lightbulb and a blush came unto Ruby.

"I might have an idea,"

He turned to her. "Whats up?"

"You said your frustrated, r-right?"

'Why is she turning red?'

"Yeah? What about it?"

She cupped his chin and kissed him. He returned it but felt a little confused.

He hadn't noticed her reaching for the zipper on his pants.

Oddly enough, she gasped slightly when she felt his dick at full mast.

'Had he been thinking of me like that?'

Y/n on the other hand finally realized what was happened and tried to stop her, but she held his hands together with a groan escaping from his mouth as he was stucking making out wit her.

He wasn't totally against the idea she was suggesting, but this might not be the best time since...

"R-Ruby, I could... I-I could hurt you. Are you sure?"

"I'm sure"

Now she was on her knees rubbing his length, her thumb resting on the tip. It pulsated in her hand while her hair covered her face.

But don't worry. It was redder than blood.

Anyway, she slid her hand down to his balls and back to his tip, starting to repeat the process while looking back up to see Y/n's reactions.

His face looked like he was holding back something. Was he going to cum already?

'Well in that case...'

She put her mouth to his tip and kissed it, a licking following. Then it went inside of her; Y/n felt the damp, hot insides of her mouth make him grow even harder.

Half of him couldn't believe what was happening, the other was enjoying this immensely.

He heard her gulp as salvia dripped down from the sides of her mouth. Her hands slid behind his back while she tried to take the entire dick into her throat.

She gagged and had to pull back, trying again with the same results only seconds later. She continued these actions until the gagging stopped and Y/n was groaning in pleasure.

He felt a hot sensation at his crotch and put his hands on Ruby's head to hold her in place. Not that she minded of course.

Then he gave one last cry and came. She tried her best to swallow it all, even puffed out her cheeks, but some dripped down her chin and onto the floor. Both of them panted heavily after he let go.

"...s-sorry. My urges overtook me"

"T-thats fine!" She scrambled to her feet giving Y/n a reassuring smile.

"So, do you f-feel better?"

"Kinda. Thanks Ruby"

"...kinda?"

He winced. "N-not that you didn't help me, but I still feel a little annoyed"

"Oh. O-okay then"

She leaned over to try and kiss him, but then stopped herself.

Did she really want him to drink his own semen? GROSS!

You said it brother. I hate it when somebody ruins a moment and forgets that one fact in other stories!

She shakily reached down to her pants and started pulling them down, the sight making Y/n start to grow hard again.

"W-what are you doing?"

"You said you aren't finished, s-so am I..."

Her wet pussy dripped down, he noticed her legs shaking. She pulled a condom out of somewhere and slid it on his penis.

"I learned this from Yang. 'Stay safe!' she says..."

He was just in awe.

'I thought she was innocent!'

Then something took hold of him. He wouldn't be able to explain it later.

Y/n grabbed her hands and turned her around, she yelped in surprise.

"Huh? W-what are you-"

She gave a loud moan as he pushed his dick deep into her ass. Blood trickled down from her pussy making him pause for a second.

She took the time to try and recollect the situation and relax in his grasp.

But she couldn't wait for long, because he pumped into her again. She cried out at his seemingly AGRESSIVE nature.

Her mind felt blank and out of her control as she could do nothing but moan and whine as Y/n slammed into her over and over again while holding her hips to keep her steady.

"f-fuck! fuck its so good!"

"W-who taught you c-cursing?"

"I picked it UP~" Her voice went high as she came. He felt her fluids coat his condom and made him nearly follow her up.

But he managed to hold himself back.

"Ruby... Ruby!"

"Y-yeah?" She whined.

"...I love you!"

He gave one last shout and his balls grew tight as he came again.

Her mind was in bliss for a second. Everything felt so perfect. So happy, nothing to fear or hate.

Her vision came back into focus while staring at the wall. Blinking a couple of times, she steadies her breathing while feeling Y/n calm down behind her.

"I love you, Ruby" He repeated.

"I love you too, Y/n" She breathed out.

He pulled out and hugged her, she felt a smile rise to her face.

And we're done.

So, i've got an idea. Why don't you compare which is better? The new one (Above), or the old one (Below)?

-----------------------------------------------------

Backround time! Your a 16 year old student at beacon. You are also a third year (Yes they exist shut up) and were assigned to join team RWBY since your old team had all left for a mission. When you first got there, you didn't expect Ozpin to send you to a bunch of girls. The girls, of course, were shocked as well. Weiss had taken an immediate disliking to you, Yang had been trying to seduce you, Blake ignored you...

But Ruby? She was always asking you questions like "What are your weapons" or "Whats your sembalance". After a while, it had become annoying but ya just put up with it. Only two weeks left until your team returns...

But really when I say annoying? I mean it.

Ruby's POV

Man.

Today is SOOOOOO BORINGGGGG. I wish Y/n was here...

Prof. Oobleck just... UGH.

I let my mind wander while I tried to act like I was paying attention, but when my mind drifted back to Y/n I felt my face heat up and my legs quiver. Whats... going on? Im... heating up?

I snap back to class when the bell FINALLY rings and im done for the day.

At the door my sister is there to greet me.

Yang: "Hey sis"

Ruby: "Hey Yang"

Yang: "Man you looked SOOO bored today" *Dragging out the 'so' while chuckling*

Ruby: *Rolls eyes* "Yeah whatever. Hey you see Y/n?"

Yang: "Oh that cutie? No idea, I guess he could be out at vale or in his dorm"

Ruby: "Thanks sis"

While running to his dorm, I hear my sister call to me "Use protection!" My mind starts to race and my face heats up. Damn that woman! (No Ruby is not innocent in this book, well not that innocent)

On my way to Y/n's room, I see Jaune and decide to make a pitstop.

Ruby: *Cheerful* "Hey Jaune!"

Jaune: "Oh, hey Ruby! Hows it going?"

Ruby: "Looking for Y/n... is he in his dorm?"

He suddenly gains a pained look.

Jaune: *Rubs back of head* "Uhh... you might not want to go in there right now..."

Ruby: *Tilts head* "Why not?"

Jaune: "Well you see... from what I could gather the 2 times he came out today is that either he is going through something right now, or his girlfriend just broke up with him"

Oh. Right. His girlfriend.

She was kinda like him, an asshole but not too much of an asshole. Sadly perfect for him... no! I cant think this way!

I mean he could be available now...

Stupid Ruby!

Third POV

Ruby smacks herself upside the head, and Jaune gets confused.

Ruby: "Ill... keep it in mind. Thanks Jaune!"

Jaune: "O-Oh! No problem Ruby"

She runs off as the camera cuts to see Nora running from Ren with a giant fork in her hands, Pyrrha flashing him a look of "Dont ask".

Y/n's POV

Today was the worst day of my life. Lets look back a bit.

First, my girlfriend dumps me.

Second, Cardin and his goons ruin my lunch in Vale.

THIRD. THAT STUPID PIECE OF SHIT ROMAN DECIDED TO ROB THE STORE I WAS IN.

*very loud and audible sighing*

Plus on top of it all I have an exam next week. Im so goddamn stressed...

Then, I hear knocking at my door.

Y/n: "Great what now? More bullshit?"

The last thing I expect is Ruby Rose standing in my doorframe asking to come in. However the next few things are a blur, and I find myself onto of her kissing her deeply.

Ruby POV (Yeah sorry need to make this atleast a thousand words.)

As I walk in, I flash my signature smile.

Ruby: "Hey Y/n! You doing okay...?"

He grumbles and looks at me annoyed.

Y/n: "No. What do you want?"

Ruby: *A bit taken back* "W-Well, just wanted to make sure you were alright..."

He then says something I dont expect.

Y/n: "You know, I never noticed how cute you are"

Ruby: *Blushes* "W-What!?"

Next thing you know, he tackles me to the ground and starts making out with me. At first I dont do anything and think about resisting...

...But since its Y/n I dont want to resist at all.

After a few minutes he lets go for air as my face keeps itself red.

Y/n: *Blinks* "H-Holy shit, what the hell did I just do?"

Ruby: "U-Umm..."

Much to my dissatisfaction, he quickly climbs off of me and starts bows.

Y/n: *Bowing* "I-Im so sorry Ruby! I didn't know what came over me..."

I lead him to his bed and he visible relaxes at my soft touch.

Ruby: "Hey its alright... Jaune said your girlfriend broke up with you right? Do you want to talk about it?"

Y/n: *Starts tearing up* "Not really, I dont want to talk about it..."

Y/n: *Pausing for a second* "I-I just wish I could forget today..."

Ruby: "Say... do you want me to help?"

He looks at me.

Y/n: "What can you do to help...?"

I stare directly into his eyes and speak with hesitation.

Ruby: "Kiss me again"

Y/n: "Wha-"

Ruby: "You said you wanted to forget today right? Then kiss me and ill make you forget"

He looked deep in thought for a moment.

Y/n: "...Okay"

Third POV

He cups her face and gently kisses her on the lips for a few seconds, before hungrily attacking her mouth with his own and exploring every crevice of it.

Ruby's pussy had started getting wet from all of the commotion and she felt herself getting horny.

She moans, still trapped in his eyes and mouth, until he grabs her breasts and starts rubbing them through her shirt and bra.

She takes off her shirt and keeps kissing him, trying to win dominance without any avail.

He removes one of his hands from her breasts to grab her ass, and her moans get dulled and she loses control of herself.

Ruby had never felt this way before. She was virgin yes, but did this happen to everyone when they had their first time? Her mind was a mess, her face covered in red, her body shaking. She had almost fully succumbed to her desires and let loose, but something had been stopping her.

What exactly was stopping her was never found out.

Y/n had practically thrown her on his dorm bed, and ripped off her pants.

Ruby: *Moans* Ah! Not to hard! P-Please..."

He hesitates, then chooses to ignore her and managed off her panties as well, taking off his own pants and underwear. He then takes his cock, guides it to Ruby's entrance and slams it into her, causing her to almost scream in pleasure and pain.

Ruby: "AHH! W-Wait a second! P-Please give me a minute! It hurts!"

Through his rage and conflicted feelings, he heard her cry and finally let her mentally and physically prepare for his fucking. She sighs in relief and starts resting her hands on his shoulders while shes sitting on him.

A couple minutes later...

Ruby: *Whispers* "R-Ready when you are..."

He nods and starts making her bounce on his dick, forcing her to moan in happiness and that it doesn't hurt anymore.

As he is fucking her, she cups his face and they enter another heated kiss. Ruby challenging him again with her tongue, but losing because her moaning and inexperience to kissing.

He explores her mouth again and decides to grab one of her breasts and fondle it, making her moans become louder and louder.

He felt his dick twitching, before Ruby could say anything he sped up and her mind went into overdrive.

Just before he came, he pulled his dick of her and let it fly onto her pussy rather than into it.

They both sit there for a few moments just enjoying themselves in their world.

Suddenly Y/n comes back to his reality and sees that he raped Ruby, atleast in his mind.

Y/n: "R-Ruby! H-Holy shit! I-I-I didn't mean to do this! I was just..."

He trails off, noticing Ruby staring at him. He feels immense regret for what hes done, and they both silently nod to clean up.

Now fully clothed, Ruby stood at Y/n's dorm entrance.

Y/n: *Looks down* "I-I know that I wont be able to apologize for this... ill... ill do anything to make up for it..."

Ruby looks at him, thinking, then gaining a devilish expression.

Ruby: *Smiling* "Anything?"

Y/n: *Gulps* "Y-Yes. Anything."

She puts one of her hands and trails it up to his face slowly.

Ruby: "Hmm..." *Smiling harder* "I think I know what I want...~"

Y/n: *Now Fearful* "Y-Yes?"

She suddenly hugs him and blushes slightly.

Ruby: "Be my boyfriend!"

Y/n: "Huh?"

After Ruby explains why, and why she let him have sex with her, he agrees.

So yeah. That was the old one.

Remember to tell me which one you liked more!

This will be the launchpad for what I do with other older stories.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.1K 1K 35
A bunch of sanegiyuu oneshots! I write my own ideas most of the time but I am always open to requests! Don't be shy if you want to see me write your...
135K 1K 21
The title says it all, welcome to Haikyuu x Reader Oneshots! NOTE: I AM STILL TAKING REQUESTS! Looking for any inspiration and ideas I can get for my...
7.8K 90 4
Oneshots about girls from different franchises x Male reader. Mostly will probably be stuff from anime and games I like. It'll be updated whenever I...
9.9K 64 19
Im just a silly little guy who writes stuff bc im bored. Pls leave a vote and dont hesitate to ask a request! Smut and fluff! Smut=‼️Fluff=❤️ Someti...