A Perfect Assassin (Assassina...

By Gale4Lifes

Class 3-E. The worst class in Kunigigaoka Junior High School has been assigned to kill a threat to the world... More

(Y/N)'s Information
Prologue: (Y/N)'s Time
Bitch Time
Adult Time
Apology Time
Assembly Time
Dinner Time
Exams Time
Discussion Time
Field Trip Time
Rescue Time
Declaration Time
AI Time
Smile Time
Humid Time
Time To Be A Target
Visit Time
Time For A Fair Fight
Baseball Time
Art Time
Time To Call It A Night
New Teacher
Uncertainty Time
Pool Time
Investigation Time
Warning Time
The End of The First Term
Training Time
Time For A Summer Vacation
Strategy Time
Infiltration Time
Infiltration Time 2nd Hour
Infiltration Time 3rd Hour
Infiltration Time 4th Hour
Blackmail Time
Time To Reveal The Past
Time to Meet
"You're a great... "
Little Secret
The Start of New Semester
Freedom
Grow
Time To Meet 2nd Hour
Disguised Devil
Tag Time
Thief
Superior Time

Results Time

4K 147 15
By Gale4Lifes

The Next Day
Class 3-E
(Y/N) POV

Me: I heard about your encounter with Big 5.

Nagisa: Oh, yeah... About that...

Me: So we can request one thing from them if we manage to defeat them, huh.

Isogai: Yeah, that's what they said.

Me: I see.

Karma:*smirks at me* Come on, tell us what do you think about that rule.

Me:... I think they if we lose, they will make us sign a contract that contains everything they want us to do.

Hinano: Th-That's cheap!

Me: I'm afraid they couldn't care less. Let me tell you right here, I'll be sitting out for this showdown.

Nakamura: What does that even mean?

Me: Nothing too important.

I noticed Karma narrowed his eyes while looking at me.

Koro-sensei: I see. Sensei think we can trust (Y/N)-kun's prediction. And I also have put some thought into this as well. I've looked through the brochure about our school and found something really likable.

He then showed us something.

Everyone except me, Sara, and Karma looked at Koro-sensei in shocked.

Koro-sensei: Everyone here has experienced what it's like at the rock bottom. Which is why, this time your sensei hopes that everyone can experience the feel of victory at the very top. Your sensei's tentacles plus this. The luxurious prizes has now been well prepared. If everyone truly is an assassin, then aim for the top and shoot!

A few days later
The exams day
Main Building
(Y/N) POV

Me: Will you be alright?

Sara: Don't look down on me just because I never graduated from that place.

Me: Okay, sorry.

We were walking towards our exams room.

As we were walking, suddenly someone made an announcement.

"(Y/N) Araumi, Board Chairman wishes to see you. Please come to his office now."

Sara: What does he want from you?

Me: Dunno.

I answered and started to walk to Board Chairman's office.

Me: See ya later.

Sara: See ya.

After a few minutes, I finally arrived in front of his office.

I entered the office.

Board Chairman: People usually will knock the door first, you know?

Me: You've invited me through the speaker, I couldn't find any reasons to knock on the door.

Board Chairman:*chuckles* I see.

He turned to me.

Board Chairman: You sure you don't want to take back your warning?

Me: Pretty sure.

Board Chairman: I see.

Me: Is that all?

Board Chairman: No, I have another thing to talk with you.

Me: What is it?

Board Chairman: You... Are not normal, aren't you?

Me: Are you talking about my personality? If that so, then I'm afraid you have committed mental abuse.

Board Chairman: Haha, I love it when you're pretending like you don't know anything.

Me: But I really don't know what you're talking about.

Board Chairman: Then what do you want to say about all your previous years' results? Besides the final exams, you scored 65 for all the subjects.

Me: Coincidence can be freaky.

Board Chairman: I don't think that's the case. During your entrance exams, you scored 80 for all the subjects which is the minimum marks to enter Class A.

Me: Maybe it's because I paid a visit to the shrine before taking the exams.

Board Chairman: I see. So your lips is tightly sealed, huh?

Me: I have nothing to hide in the first place.

Board Chairman: Well then, you may leave now. Sorry for taking your time.

Without saying anything, I left the office and Karasuma greeted me right after.

Karasuma: What were you guys talking about?

Me: Nothing too important.

Karasuma: I see. Well, I have said this to the others. And I want to say it to you too. Good luck.

Me:*walks away* Okay.

Three Days Later
Class 3-E
(Y/N) POV

Koro-sensei: Well, everyone. I've received the grades for all of your subjects.

He said while holding an envelope. I just looking out at the window.

Koro-sensei: Well, I'll go ahead and announce the results starting with English. Class E's top scorer... And #1 in your grade was Nakamura Rio!!

Nakamura Rio
English: 100 points.
Ranked 1st.

Koro-sensei: A perfect score. You weren't always all that motivated, though, so I was worried.

Nakamura:*smirks* It's all because of that 10 billion yen reward. So don't forget this means 1 tentacle, okay?

Koro-sensei started to give all the students their own English exam papers.

Koro-sensei: Nagisa-kun also worked hard, but you still need to fix that habit of spelling things wrong where it really counts. And Sara-chan also did well. You placed 2nd in your grade!

Shiota Nagisa
English: 91 points.
Ranked 6th

Sara Tanaka
English: 99 points
Ranked 2nd.

Koro-sensei: Well then... Moving on to Japanese lit... Class E's top scorer was... Kanzaki Yukiko!! But... The one who took first place in your grade was Class A's Asano Gakushu!!

He gave the Japanese lit exam papers to everyone.

Koro-sensei: You've also improved by leads and bounds, that in itself is an accomplishment.

Kanzaki Yukiko
Japanese: 96
Ranked 2nd

Koro-sensei: Continuing on, next is... Social Studies!! Class E's top scorer was Isogai Yuma with 97 points!! And the top in your grade was... Congratulations!! Both Sara-chan and Isogai-kun have bested Asano-kun with Isogai took the 1st place and Sara-chan took the 2nd place!!

Isogai: YES!!

Koro-sensei gave the exam papers to everyone.

Ueda: Now we're at 2 wins, 1 loss!

Sugino: The next one is science, so it's Okuda!!

Koro-sensei: Class 3-E's top scorer was Okuda Manami!! And... Excellent job!! You were also #1 in your grade!!

Everyone except me and Sara cheered since we've already won.

I noticed that Karma wasn't in the class after Koro-sensei gave the math exam papers.

Koro-sensei: Even though we've won, I still want to announce the top scorer for the math!! The top scorer for math for both in Class E and your grade was... Sara-chan!!

Everyone except me and Sara once again cheered.

Maehara: Wait... I just realized something.

Sugino: What is it?

Maehara: All the names that Koro-sensei listed earlier...

I stood up and started to walk out from the room.

Maehara: There's no Araumi-kun's name for any of the subjects.

Koro-sensei: About (Y/N)-kun's results...

(Y/N) Araumi.
English: 50
Japanese Literature: 50
Social Studies: 50.
Science: 50.
Math: 50.
Total score: 250 points.
Ranked 50th.

All except Sara&Nagisa: 50 FOR ALL THE SUBJECTS?!!

Nagisa: As expected...

Sara:...

Me: Looks like I have ran out of luck.

To be continued...

(A/N): Ikura is Sara's real surname. Tanaka is her foster family's family name.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 6.1K 49
*ALL CHARACTERS BESIDES YOU AND ANY OC'S BELONG TO YŪSEI MATSUI!* L/n Y/n was a learning assassin in class 3-E along with her classmates. In her seco...
5K 161 13
Tokito [name], a demon slayer, an assassin, a Hashira, but also a student? What if Muichro's litle sister went to Class-E to kill off a certain takoy...
113K 3.6K 21
Assassination Classroom x Reader x BSD [Status: Discontinued] Updates: --- A story where-in the Armed Detective Agency gets a Request from the Minist...
24.4K 592 29
"At Class 3-E of Kunugigaoka Junior Highschool, the Assassination Classroom, the bell signals the start of another day." They are not normal. They a...