Draw my Asset (Squad Series 0...

By flawedamaryllis

Squad Series 05 James is just an ordinary person. He likes to draw a lot, he can sing and play multiple inst... More

Copyright
Teaser
Chapter 1- The Asset
Chapter 2- Busy Noises
Chapter 3- Journal Entry
Chapter 4- Lost with the new friend
Chapter 5- The seed will start to grow
Chapter 6- Magical drawing
Chapter 7- Too much to celebrate (part one)
Chapter 7- Too much to celebrate (part two)
Chapter 8- You and I
Chapter 9- Mahiwaga
Chapter 10- Lights and Music
Chapter 11- Hey, James
Chapter 12- Balancing Trust and Doubt
Chapter 13- Mundo
Chapter 14- Sakura
Chapter 15- House
Chapter 16- Can't balance, anymore.
Chapter 17- elyu plant
Chapter 18- When we meet again
Chapter 19- Bonfire with lilies
Chapter 20- To work with you
Chapter 21- Blue roses
Chapter 22- Astilbe
Chapter 23- Still, mahiwaga.
Chapter 24- Surprise Visit
Chapter 25- reaching up
Chapter 26- Not so ready
Chapter 27- Evening, breakfast
Chapter 28- unsure of this feeling
Chapter 29- Birthday Surprise (part one)
Chapter 29- Birthday Surprise (part two)
Chapter 30- tears of sunset
Chapter 31- Closure I've been wanting
Chapter 32- Revealed
Chapter 33- No rush
Chapter 34- Passed to the next level
Chapter 35- Draw my Asset
Epilogue (part one)
Epilogue (part two)
Epilogue (part three)
Epilogue (part four)

via note

6 1 3
By flawedamaryllis

Hi guys, its via! thank you for reading my story. My stories aren't great, but thank you for reaching this far. I appreciate y'all.

Thank you for reading how James' draw his Asset. Even it's not clear,  because that's how his life is. It's not clear his own canva, it's not smooth like his brush. But there are people who serve the pain, who serve as paint, or colors . Shout out to the squad, mahal kayo ni James.  Just like an Artwork, we al need to be patient to finish an artwork, as well as James. He's a very patient person. To my readers out there, thank you for being patient with me, as well as to this story. 

To my real-life James, thank you for being patient with as a writer, as a student, and as a person. Thank you for not leaving me behind, for understanding me even at my most vulnerable state. You're indeed a good at drawing, may yo not loose that pen that made you draw. Thank you for your drawings. May you find the love that is patient, that is kind, that won't hurt you too much. And, please keep your assets very well! You're not good at keeping your money safe, so please find a good woman who'll secure you with a great future.  You're a patient person, who always seek for less. You are loved by a lot of people including me. 

Love is patient, love is kind -Corinthians 13:4-8-

Draw my Asset has officially ended February 22, 2022. It's a memorable day, and I choose to finally end squad series 05 today. Hope to see you on Squad Series 06, the last series before we all say goodbye. 

Again, Thank You for reading <3

Author Recommendations.

JBabbles
Witsumi
Ametralladora_EL
potaanongkajejehanto

.//.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2M 1M 68
(Academy Series #1) The Gonzalez heir, Kairon, was sent to Garnet Academy to ensure his safety against the suspected hierarchy war. Appointed as the...
19.6K 1K 34
COMPLETED|| 1 A Fine arts student, independent, gorgeous and a happy go lucky woman, Ariadne Estelle Zeateia knows how to make her own decisions in l...
43.9K 928 43
Ekaanta is a nobody in their school at ang gusto lang niya ay mag-aral ng maayos at tahimik, pero hindi niya inaasahan na sa dinami-rami ng estudyant...
385K 17.7K 22
Maia Celine Zorales vowed to never cross paths with Finley Angelo Suarez again... which was hard considering that they are attending the same school...