Paper Rings | Beck Oliver

By jx_sky

"Darling, you're the one I want." ranked #3: beckoliver (3/7/2022) More

The Bird Scene
Stage Fighting
Tori the Zombie
Robarazzi
Jealousy
Survival of the Hottest
Sleepover
The Great Ping-Pong Scam
Beck's Big Break
Cat's New Boyfriend
Freak the Freak Out
The Diddly-Bops
A/N: Boundaries.
Wok Star

Prologue

32.2K 429 94
By jx_sky

"Here's some notes from today's lesson, Amy." Jade said as she drop my notebook on my desk. I smile in gratitude. "Thanks dude, I really appreciate it from you."

She patted my head and smile gently. "Hey, that's what best friends are for. How you feeling?"

"Slowly getting better. I'll probably be able to go to school in a day or two."

"Just don't push yourself, alright? If you want to go home early when you're in school, you totally can. I'll handle the explanations to everyone else."

I hold my best friend's hand. "I'll keep that in mind. Now enough about me, any new lately?"

Just from saying that, she rolled her eyes. "There's this new girl that came in. And I already don't like her."

I let out a small laugh. "You say that to everyone. Well except me, you like me because I'm the best!"

She playfully slap my arm. "We've known each other since forever, of course I like you. But I have a reason why I don't like her."

"Well, it can't be that bad-"

"Dude, she was rubbing your boyfriend-"

"WHAT?!"

"I know! I came in and saw that and immediately put myself into action before that girl tried to do anything else. And I swear to you, she was googly eyes on Beck."

I lean myself backwards, slowly sinking myself down. "This shouldn't be surprising, Beck is literally perfect. Of course girls would go after him, what's new to that?"

Jade glare slightly at me. "Beck picks you out of all those girls for a reason, Amy. Don't put yourself down." She then let out a smirk. "Besides, I got revenge on that girl."

My eyes widened in surprise. "Oh no, Jade-" Knowing how protective Jade is to me as well as to Beck, she would go beyond for us.

In all honesty, middle school was tough for me before I met Jade. I wouldn't be where I am if it weren't for her. She's amazing friend and always will be my best friend.

"It's not to bad, but hopefully she doesn't continue going to school here."

I sighed before shaking my head. "What would I do without you?"

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

"Amelia, you're back!" Lane said, smiling as I came through his office the next day.

"Yeah, I know classes have already began and I came in late. But I'm feeling better from sickness. I'm just here to drop off my missing works and the doctor's note."

"Ah, not a problem. If you like, you have the option to come back tomorrow instead?"

I shook my head no. "It has been a week, I think I wanna go back to class, is that okay?"

"Of course, I'm pretty sure mister Sikowitz wouldn't mind you coming in late today."

I thank Lane with a smile and a wave before walking to my class.

The classroom doors are up ahead. I took a deep breath before turning the doorknob open.

My eyes widened in surprise at what I'm hearing.

"No one talks to me like that."

I peak my head out to see what's going on. I put my fingers over my lips when I see Andre looking at him, indicating to be quiet.

"Obviously someone should." I noticed a girl up on stage with Jade, looking like they're in a heated conversation. I noticed Beck down on the ground. I smiled to myself. He hasn't noticed me yet.

"Please run in front of a bus!"

I slowly crouch down and made my way to where Andre is at. "So what's going on?" I ask in a hushed tone. "First off, I'm glad to see you doing good." I smiled before giving him a friendly hug. "Secondly, they're doing the alphabetical improv." I let out an 'oh' sound.

"Quite obnoxious of you to say."

"Really?"

"Sure was."

"Thanks!" I can already see Jade becoming irritated every second passing.

"Up your nose I see boogers."

"Very clever."

"Wish you thought of that?"

"X marks the spot I'd like to punch!"

"Your finger smells weird!" I let out a sigh before facepalming the ridiculous banter at this point.

"Zero is what you are on a scale from one to ten."

"And back to the letter A!" Sikowitz announced, rather intrigued on what's going on. I'm surprised he hasn't seen me yet.

I waved at Cat and Robbie before signaling them to be quiet at my arrival.They both gave me thumbs up, they're excitement still ingers in their expressions.

"As if I care what you think!"

"Better watch yourself."

"Can't take it?"

"Don't push me!"

"Eat your pants!"

"No you eat your pants!" Jade's eyes widened in realization. "Wait-!"

Sikowitz makes a buzzing noise "Sorry Jade! The next letter was-"

"F! I KNOW!"

This where I made me appearance. I stood up where I was crouching and clapped my hands. "Wow that was great performance, you still did amazing, Jade! Sikowitz, can I join in?"

The crazy but amazing teacher jaw drop before shaking his head. "We'll discuss your arrival next time. Without breaking character, you may join in!"

I smiled brightly before making my way over. I pat my best friend's shoulder first and whispered "Hey, I'll win the argument for you."

"You better explain when you get here. Welcome back." We both smiled before she made her way to her seat.

I look at the girl in front of me, now noticing that Beck is fully aware of me now.

His cute little smile made his way up to his face.

The girl infront of me suddenly got nervous but tried to remain calm in front of me.

"Tori, Amelia. Amelia, Tori. Now you two know each other, we're now returning scene from the letter G!"

"Get up alien!" Tori exclaimed, helping him get up.

"Head feels dizzy."

"I know what will make you feel better." This where I raised my eyebrow. "Jumping jacks?" I ask in a sarcastic tone.

"Kiss me." Calm, Amy. Breathe. Trust him.

Beck squinted his eyes and shakes his head. "Let's not."

"Maybe he shouldn't kiss you." I step in, crossing my arms before going infront of Beck.

"Not to you either then." Tori says, crossing her arms this time to mimick me.

"On a contrary, he is an alien and you're merely human."

Before she can say anything back, I cut her off. "Pathetic to assume that he should kiss someone like you."

"Oooh!"

This is where she glared at me, but I can see her getting nervous behind her eyes. "Quit it, you two." Beck steps in, putting his hands on my shoulders and massaging it gently.

"Reality, I think the Alien should be with his own kind." I said it once more.

"Shall I reveal that I am Alien as well?"

"Another twist!" Sikowitz exclaimed.

"That's impossible, you can't be..."

I smirk at this. "Useless to argue with you when I can do this." I grab Beck by the shirt, pulled him down and kiss him passionately. I sighed in content, missing his soft lips against mine. I can feel him smile as he pulled me closer to his body. Everyone around us clap at our performances.

I let go and saw her jaw drop. "Wait, does that mean-"

The bell finally rung, ending the class. "Alright you children, you guys go on ahead." As everyone started packing up, I look back at Tori before patting her shoulders. "I am only simply teaching you a lesson. Beck is my boyfriend, but I do like your guts."

She let out a sigh. "If I have known, I would have stop. I'm sorry Amelia."

This time, I give her a smile. "Call me Amy."

As she left with everyone else outside, I look at Beck and pouted a little. "I miss you."

He still has his hands around my waist before pulling me close to him once.

"I don't want to let you go."

"I know, darling. I know. But we need to catch up with our friends."

Beck whined like a little child. I giggled at his clingy self. "You can still hold me during lunch."

"Promise?"

I smiled before I held out my pinkie like I always do. "I pinkie promise." He kissed me on the forehead before letting me grab my bag and his as we left the class.

We haven't stop holding hands all day, and I wasn't complaining.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 230 12
➳︎ 𝙰 𝙲𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝙱𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙹𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝙾𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚜 ⚠︎︎ 𝚁𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚃𝚆 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚜 ⚠︎︎ ꧁ 𝙸 𝚍𝚘 𝙽𝚘𝚝...
24.8K 931 28
"Everyone lies. Everyone leaves. You're gonna leave. Like everyone else. Like my family. Nobody loves me." "That's not true. I'll never leave you. I'...
20.2K 581 20
Preferences with Jade, Tori and Cat. Enjoy :)
47.6K 868 21
𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐎𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫: the most popular kid at Hollywood Arts. All the girls want him, and now he's available thanks to a fight between him and the t...