Cookie Run Oneshots

By LorielisDead

just a bunch of shit I wrote for a certain dumbass 😌 More

Rapsutin [Almond x Male ReaderπŸ‹]
Unhealthy Obession; L x M!R x D.Choco
Licorice x F! reader
Prince & Outrider [Dark choco x F! R ]
Stars [Almond x M! Reader]
Shot [Red Velvet x M! Reader ]
πŸ‹Nineteen Glasses [Licorice x F! reader]
πŸ‹Mirrors [Vampire x F! Reader]
Spring Flowers [Clover x F!Reader]
πŸ‹Accepted [Dark Choco x Trans!M!reader]
Firefairies [ Pure Vanilla x T!F!Reader ]
Unhealthy Obsession [2]
Unhealthy Obsession [3]
Y! Red Velvet x GN Reader
Birthday Special (Tea Knight)
πŸ‹The Beginning; Dark Cacao x M! Reader
Saga 2: Dark Cacao x M! Reader
πŸ‹ Date [Tea Knight 2]
Mini Haitus
Yandere! Licorice x F! Reader
πŸ‹Dark Cacao x F! Reader
gimme ideas
Dark Choco x Fem! Reader
Yandere! Lilac x Male! reader
πŸ‹Espresso x Male! Reader
Naga! Affogato x F! Reader (Pt. 1)
mini meet ur author lmao
πŸ‹Milk x M! Reader
Naga! Affogato x f! reader 2
Eclair Cookie x F! reader
(Alphabet) Dark Cacao NSFW
(Alphabet) Almond Cookie NSFW
Pure Vanilla x F! Reader
Enemy [Licorice x Albino!F! Reader]
πŸ‹Dark Choco x M! Reader
where have u been?
Aishite, Aishite, Aishite
Affogato x F! Reader πŸ‹
yandere types ig?? (long af)
A/N
RIP
(Part 1) Crunchy Chip x M! Reader
(2)Crunchy Chip x M! Reader
Reactions to a Kiss ✨

Dark Choco x GN reader

2K 17 38
By LorielisDead

This is a prequel to the Yandere Red Velvet series :). Someone dmed me and asked for a more in-depth story on y'alls love. So here we go :)))

××××××

You were sitting on your swing, the gentle breeze swaying your coat from side to side. It was a peaceful, sunny afternoon. The butterflies were as prevailing as ever, fluttering around in swarms and settling into your hair. All was well until a bloody, heaving man appeared from the edge of the forest. Right at the treeline, he crumpled into a heap. You jumped up in shock, eyes wide. That poor man!

Running over, you near gasped when you saw the claw marks everywhere. His armor was pretty much no good, more than half of it torn away. Trying to lift up the semiconscious man, you struggled to even lift his torso. Heaving, you gently set him back down, shushing him when he parted his lips. "I'll be right back, okay? Just- stay there!"

You ran back to your house, your cousin and his friend were in the living room. "Clover, Parfait, I need your help!" You frantically yelled. Slamming open a cupboard, you grabbed your medical tools and pulled them onto the counter. Both of them appeared in the hallway, visibly concerned and confused. "What's up?" Parfait asked, eyes wide.

"There's an injured guy near the forest; I cant lift him! He needs medical help- c'mon!" Pale faces and medical gear in hand, all three of you rushed towards the man still laying in a bloody heap.

××××××

You rocked back in forth in your chair, watching the man sleep. He was rather tough and had been practically fighting for his life for the past three days. Currently Parfait and Clover were on the road for town, trying to pick up more supplies for your newest patient. He stirred from his sleep, eye groggily opening to stare at you from his bed.

"Where... Where am-" his voice was crackly, and you immediately put a finger to your lips. "Shh, it's okay. You're alright, sir. Just rest; we can talk when you're done getting better." The man didn't say another word, groaning before shifting back into sleep.

You sighed and ran a hand through his matted hair. Though Clover had washed him up and detangled his oily mop, his hair refused to stay nice. You had combed it every day, and it still messed up from his mere sleeping. Brushing it between your fingers, you saw a small smile tint his lips as he leaned into your touch.

××××××

A week ago was when your newest patient- who identified as Dark Choco- had arrived. He was now sitting up in bed, able to walk somewhat, and could hold a bowl without need of help. You had been by his side ever since he had awoken, his constant staring at you sending little butterflies into your stomach. Tonight you had moved him to the living room, allowing him to watch t.v whilst you cross-stitched by the fireplace.

"What's that?" you heard his deep voice ask. Smiling, you held up a purple and black scarf. "I have a friend in a nearby town named Milk cookie. He's proposing to his boyfriend soon and I wanted to make him and his boyfriend matching scarves." Dark Choco flinched at the name- it was too familiar for him to forget.

Speaking of which, he barely remembered how he had gotten here. Evidently you had no idea who he was, as you were too calm when around him. Oh, right, one of Licorice's beasts had went savage and tried to tear him to shreds. He remembered running as quick as possible away from the beast. Then crumpling to the floor. A voice had filled his ears before he had passed out, awfully close to yours.

Perhaps it was yours? The door suddenly slammed open, Parfait appearing with a pale face and sweating palms. She shakily pointed at Y/N, eyes glancing over to Dark Choco. "We need to talk, now!"

You followed her outside. It was nearly 30 minutes before your return, Dark Choco's anxiety had been on full duty whilst you were away. He didn't understand what it was, but your adorable and innocent body had him trapped. He didn't want to leave your side- even if he got better. You were so kind, so gentle, so caring....

The door opened, and he was awfully aware of the cold gaze you landed on him. "Is it true?" you whispered, falling down on your knees. "Did you really... Kill.... All of those.... People?"

A cold sweat enveloped the dark prince. He swallowed, avoiding eye contact. "Who.. told you?"

"Word gets around," was all you said before shakily standing up and running to your room. Clover appeared within a minute and scowled. He didn't say anything to the injured man after helping him to his room, simply glaring at him.

××××××

It had been a month since you had found out Dark Choco's true identity. He had honestly been a changed man since his time in your care. You couldn't help but to automatically forgive him and then immediately start crushing on him. You grunted in annoyance whenever he caught you staring at him.

Unbeknownst to you, the man had his own desires, too. He loved it when he knew your undivided attention was all on him. Those little flushes and embarrassed grumbles fueled on his desire to ask you out. And eventually, one night, whilst alone, he did. You were on the back porch watching the stars, Parfait and Clover having been in town for the weekend.

You never expected to be asked such a question, and when your response was yes, you were lifted up and into the prince's lap. He kissed you- firm, but not harsh. His lips were windburned and a tad chapped in comparison to your soft, hydrated ones. He kept you in his lap all night, kissing and nipping at your bottom lip and neck.

The next morning you decided to reapply his bandages, only to find every visible wound was scarred over and healed. You asked him to work out a bit just to make sure, smiling when he did his tasks with ease. Every time he did something, you received a small kiss to the forehead, followed up by your small giggle.

××××××

One year. One year since you had met your boyfriend, to the date. Tonight was a special night, something you'd never expected. Dark Choco's much larger hands were all over you, eye darkening whenever you arched or whimpered into his touch. He kept his self control in check, wishing for you to enjoy every moment of this.

His cock was still restricted by his slacks, your own heat open and completely defenseless. You bit your lip and sighed in pleasure when he moved downwards, licking a carefully placed small stripe into your heat. Your wriggling became intense when he entered a finger into you, watching your face contort.

So small. So tight. So fucking warm and inviting. Slowly pressing in and out, your sweet yet breathy moans echoed across the room. You could feel that calloused finger reaching deep inside you, rubbing your tightened walls like a lap dancer on a client.

It felt amazing, yet maybe too much so. Your thighs clenched and trembled, eyes rolling back when his finger thrusted harder. You were practically seeing the milky way, your twitches and whines fueling the man's carnal desire.

After a far too tight body seemed to tighten more, Dark Choco skillfully pulled his finger out. Slowly licking his lips, he leaned down to give you another firm kiss. You wrapped your arms around his neck, hands pulling desperately into his hair. The little tugs received you a heartfelt groan.

Pulling up, Dark Choco sighed, shucking off his pants. You sat up, eyes twinkling as you leaned forward to trace around his bulge. He grunted, biting his tongue when you pulled at his waistband. The boxers fell to the floor, allowing you unlimited access to what seemed like a monster in length. You whimpered and licked the tip, looking up towards your lover.

He groaned when you kitten-licked the tip, gripping onto your hair instinctively. You enveloped his top end, sucking lighting as he almost immediately throbbed. The hand in your hair gripped tighter, a small moan vibrating against his length. You could tell he was holding back, allowing you to take him slower than he wanted.

After a few minutes he pulled you off his member, mouth dripping with saliva as your tongue rolled out. His eye flashed at the sight of your face, ecstatic and determined. Yet so, so, adorable. Gently pressing you onto your stomach, Dark Choco smirked. You whimpered as hit tip slicked up and down your heat.

You felt his hands grip at your sides to hold you in place. Then it came, the slow and heated burn of your insides. His cock stirred your insides, only making it half way in before your eyes rolled back. He felt your walls tighten painfully, your eyes going back into your skull.

Your high pitched whine sent a flurry of need into his head, eye darkening as he pressed more and more into your body. When he bottomed out, you let out a moan, back arching. He pressed his hand to your stomach, feeling his tip and cock through your thin flesh. God, that was... Intoxicating.

You pressed a hand to his chest, shaking your head with teary eyes. "D-dont, nhg! I'm gonna- ha- cum agai-" immediately he started movie, rubbing your waist as you practically screamed his name. Your eyes watered as pleasure washed over you in tsunami waves. Your body shook and trembled, euphoria entering your brain like a druglord on shrooms.

You came again, screeching in pleasure as you arched upward. You were crying, sniffling and whimpering. Dark Choco wiped your tears away, softening when he you wriggled in his hold. He was thrusting just enough to keep you and himself pleasure, finally bringing the two of you to A slow burning, mind shattering orgasm.

Your eyes fluttered shut as you came again, trembling and softly moaning. You felt hot, white lead practically fill you to the brim. Softly sighing, you felt your lover pull put and embrace you in a spooning position. "G'night," you whispered, snuggling into his tone chest. "Goodnight, mi amor."

××××××

You awoke not in that bed, but in the bed in the cell. You cried immediately, wishing you could have you soft, cuddly boyfriend back. His past was horrific, but so what? You loved him, you always would. You'd never love the man who took you captive, his whip marks still bruising all over your body. "Fuck you!" You screamed, to no one in particular. He wasn't downstairs.

"I hate you! I fucking hate you!" You clawed at the bulletproof window, screeching and banging. Nobody would ever hear you, you knew that. But maybe one day, your lover would majestically appear like the headless horseman. And this would all be over...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.8K 1.7K 22
Pure vanilla x she/her/they/them (more fem) reader Summary; Y/N cookie (or whatever flavor you are) leaves for an adventure for the first time in ye...
35K 209 24
*DISCONTINUED I might write more in another book but the start of this is just too cringy for me to keep writing for this one.* Just a bunch of Lockw...
25.7K 345 36
this is lame but like u should read it anyway {Started: 8/23 {Finished: 10/23 || Edited ||