Senju Kiyoshi

By Ya-no-one-cares

"That was a trap, I'm telling ya. Don't ever believe the elders. They trapped me in this village and now I ha... More

☾︎᯽Iɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴs᯽☽︎
|1| New Beginnings
|2| First Day
|3| Graduation Test
|4| Emo duckbutt and cotton candy fangirl
|5| Survival Test
|6| C-rank Mission
|7| Momochi Zabuza
|8| Sharingan no Kakashi
|9| Defying Gravity
|10| Haku
|11| Round 2
|12| Wave mission complete
|~| Akame Clan
|13| Satoru and the Sand Siblings
|14| Chunin Exams
|15| 10 Rookies
|16| Written Exam
|17| Forest of Death
|18| Panic in the Forest
|19| That snake!
|20| Time to kick some Oto butt
|21| Preliminaries
|22| Pre-Finals
|23| Byakugan v/s Byakugan
|24| Preliminaries end
|25| Perverts
|26| Meeting the Akame clan
|27| Training begins
|28| Cousin
|29| Jinchuriki of the Ichibi
|30| Finals
|31| Shadow and Wind
|32| Body-Flicker
|33| Squirming Sand, Dancing Leaf
|34| Meeting ancestors
|35| The Byakugou
|36| The Two Jinchūriki
|37| Aftermath
|39| The Uchiha Boy
|40| Tou-San
|41| Go on a trip, it'll be safe, they said
|42| Two New Techniques
|43| Fuinjutsu is such a headache
|44| Gambling is Fun
|45| Hokage Proposal
|46| The Necklace
|47| Why was I part of the bet?
|48| Orochimaru's offer
|49| Rejected
|50| Battle with a Sanin
|51| To The Hot Springs
|52| Back Home
|53| Rippuku
|54| What's behind the mask?
|55| Off To The Land of Tea
|56| The Race Is On
|57| Raijin no Ken
|58| Falling Apart
|59| Run Away
|60| Mission: Bring Uchiha Back!
|61| Miscalculation, New enemies appear!
|62| End of the Beginning
|63| Turning Tides

|38| An unpleasant reunion

2.8K 94 48
By Ya-no-one-cares

Kiyoshi

Three days full of construction work—we're ninjas not construction workers damn it!—later, there was a request given to me from Jiji.

Neji and I had gotten back to our daily training and we were in the middle of it when he came. Well, let's rewind a bit.

"Byakugan!" Neji said as he activated the said dojutsu. I don't know why he shouts it when he does it but okay, I don't judge.

I stood in a stance. We decided to warm up with some taijutsu. The day was nice; warm and pleasant with a nice breeze. But the thing with the wind. It held a bad vibe to it. Neji charged at me with his—not so gentle—gentle fist. I punched the ground, breaking it, making him lose his footing. 

I charged at him and tried to kick him but he used his hand to block the hit and flipped backward. His eyebrows furrowed in frustration as did mine but they were furrowed because of annoyance. We had been sparing for, what like ten minutes? But neither of us can land a hit on the other. It always, al-fucking-ways! gets blocked.

"You're not taking this seriously, are you?" He questioned, a frown present on his face. I sighed. "I guess. Neither are you so don't one-way blame it on me." Wood emerged from the ground and made me a little seat to sit at.

"It's just— kind of exhausting you know? We have been working our asses off to fix the damage that the snake caused." I spat the 'snake' with such disgust, even Neji's face converted into a scrunch, even if it was only for a second. "Then there is the hospital and the T&I department had asked to help some times. God, it feels like I'm gonna age 20 years in a week like this!" I groaned at the end and sulked.

Especially since the fact that most of the Chunins and all the Jounins had found out about my promotion through an ANBU. Even though I have not gotten an official promotion, I was considered a chunin.

Neji raised an eyebrow, not even affected by my sulk session. "They have a genin doing all that stuff?"

Right, well nobody but the mentioned people knew I'm a chunin now. I haven't told anyone either, not even Naruto. I do not want to draw attention to myself like that. Also, Sasuke would get in his ultra brooding mood. I do not want to see that.

"Ah, it doesn't matter the rank. It's a 'you're capable, you're doing it' thing right now. And they're still choosing the next Hokage." I hummed.

"I hope they do it soon. The fate of this village won't be good without a leader." Neji said and crossed his arms against his chest. I glared at him making him lean back slightly. "What?" He asked genuinely confused.

I stood up, disposing of the bench as I did, and walked to him. I jabbed a finger on his chest and huffed. "You're talking about the fate and destiny crap again!" I leaned in, staring at his lavender eyes, making them widen and him reel back. "Do you need another beating or something?"

He walked back and stood at arm's length. The Hyuga then cleared his throat and averted his eyes away. "Right. . ." He muttered and looked up, focusing on the birds flying away. His eyes looked at them with softness and fondness. Along with a hint of envy.

Before I could think much of it, I felt a chakra- actually two chakra signatures coming over. I looked back to see Naruto with Jiji. Hm? Jiji must have taken a liking to him and agreed to train him again.

. . . Why are they heading here?

Naruto took off in a run as soon as he saw me, leaving Jiji standing there."Kiyo-Chan! Kiyo-Chan! Ero-Senin said that if I get you to tag along with us to find a woman then he'll teach both of us an awesome Jutsu! So c'mon, c'mon let's go and pack dattebayo!" He looked like a toddler who was about to open his present on his birthday. Oh my god, what a cutie!

I looked back at Neji to see him blankly looking—almost deadpanning— at us. Naruto then noticed the Hyugas presence. "Huh? Neji? When did you get here dattebayo?"

"I've been here for the past half hour." He said and sighed, turning to me. "Go ahead. Let's call it a day." 

"Alright, see you later Neji," I said and yelped when Naruto pulled me with him. He only stopped when we were standing in front of Jiji.

"What'cha want?" I questioned. "Ah, you're still in contact with Tsunade, right?" He inquired making my eyes widen. The woman he wants to find is Baa-chan?

"Maybe. Maybe not." I shrugged. No way I'm letting him find her without knowing his intentions. Jiji hummed and eyed me for some moments before sighing. "Okay, I have another question for you then, would you like her to come back to Konoha?"

I blinked and thought about it. Baa-chan coming back to Konoha, huh? It would be nice. If she comes back then so does Shizune Nee-chan. . .and maybe, just maybe she would be able to heal Lee.

"I would," I answered truthfully. Jiji grinned and clasped his hands together "Then it's settled. We're going to get her back!" He turned to Naruto, his grin not flattering. "Go pack your bags and meet me at the gates."

Naruto's grin outshined his as he punched his fist into the air. "Alright!" With that, he ran off to pack his bags. I snorted and body-flickered to the clan compound. I packed my stuff and got a few recent letters I received from Baa-chan before flickering near the gates.

I furrowed my eyebrows and frowned at the strange chakra signature I felt. It was familiar somehow. Only this time it felt stronger and . . .unhealthy. Like the person who the signature belongs to is sick with a nasty disease. 

I shook my head to get rid of the thoughts and walked where Jiji and Naruto stood. "Ready to go?" He questioned but then sweatdropped at seeing Naruto. Honestly, I did the same. "You do realize that we're not going on a trip around the world right?" He asked.

Naruto ignored him and walked ahead with his giant bag which I suspect is filled with ramen. I sighed and dug my hands in my pocket. I felt a paper resting there so I pulled it out. A scratch card.

Almost forgot I bought one. I scratched it off thinking of what I'll do with the money only to see that I lost. I blinked. I blinked again. 

I. . .lost? That's a bad omen. . . 

I never lose. Me losing in these types of things is just as rare as Baa-chan winning in these types of things. An uncertain feeling rumbled in my chest. I ignored it and walked along with Naruto and Jiji.

~~~

"Ne, what's this awesome Jutsu you were about to teach us?" I questioned walking on his side. Could it be that blue sphere chakra thingy Jutsu he wanted to teach us? It did show it off once to me. I saw how powerful it was. It was also a Jutsu of Yondaime Hokage.

"Yeah, yeah Ero-Senin! I'm on pins and needles! What's this Jutsu you're going to teach us?" Naruto asked excitedly.

"Alright enough with the nickname Ero-Senin. You have no idea how amazing a guy I am do you?" 

"What? Amazingly pervy?" Naruto asked with a deadpan. I noted and gave him a high five while Jiji's temple throbbed. He ran up the bridge to do his oh-so-dramatic introduction again.

I just walked past him with an unamused look while he was in the middle of it, making him sweatdrop.

"So the fact that such a big wit Ero-Senin chose me as his traveling companion must mean something right!? I must be a potential genius in the making, just as I always thought!" Naruto said as both males caught up with me.

"Well the truth is kid, a long time ago Yondaime Hokage used to be a disciple of mine along with your father Kiyoshi," Jiji said and examined Naruto. "You and Yondaime bear such a striking resemblance that it's almost laughable. Sorry but that's the only reason I got for you."

Now that I think about it, Naruto does look like a replica of him.

"So wait, I'm like Yondaime?" Naruto grinned and ran forward, laughing loudly. "That's awesome! If I'm like him that must mean I possess the same level of genius! I'm on my way to Hokage after all!"

Jiji sighed. "The only similarities you share with him is big-headedness and that spiky blonde hair of yours." He said making Naruto slump a bit in disappointment.

"You know," I stared with a sweatdrop. "You guys are very alike." They both snapped their head to me. "ARE NOT!" They shouted together.

I smirked. "Point proven."

"Kiyo-Chan! Don't compare me to this perv!"

"What's that supposed to mean, huh!?"

I sulked as they continued bickering before Baa-Chan's personality took over me and I hit them both upside their heads. "Damare!"

"Itai!" 

~~~

We stopped outside an inn. "Naruto, Kiyoshi." We both turned to him. "We're crashing here tonight." 

"What!? But why? I can still walk!" Naruto protested. I put my hands on his shoulders to calm him down. He turned to me with an eyebrow raised. "I'm lazy. I can't walk so can we just get in?" 

And I was not kidding. This inn had a wonderful bath area. I'm tired from walking so much and going to the bath would be just super.

"A disciple should always obey his master." Jiji scolded him. Naruto huffed. "Look, I just want to learn some Jutsu, okay?" He complained. 

Jiji looked ahead. I followed his line of vision, only to sweatdrop. He's ogling at a woman again. Well, not gonna lie this woman's pretty. Way out of his league—

Did she just— did she just wink at Jiji!? I looked at the two males to see them giggling while Jiji jogged in place. The fuck!? What kind of genjutsu is this?

"Kiyoshi, here's the room key. Keep Naruto out of trouble. Go to your room and have him work on his chakra then go to bed, ok?" he said and blasted in her direction.

"Okay?" I turned to Naruto to see him fuming. I sighed and handed him a swiss roll. He blinked at the sight of it before smiling and eating it. He sighed in content at the first bite.

I snorted at him before pulling him alongside me. We dumped our stuff in the room. I plopped myself on the bed while Naruto sat on the other one.

 After finishing his treat, Naruto started grumbling. Something along the lines of "Starting to think he has no interest in training me at all."

He started summoning Kage bunshin and concentrated on his chakra.

"Ne, Kiyo-Chan, do you know who the lady is we're looking for?" He asked after a few minutes.

I nodded. "We're looking for my aunt."

". . .You're aunt?"

"Uh-huh, Senju Tsunade." 

"Oh, nice." He said and focused on his clones.

I was almost in slumber when I felt the chakra signature again. The familiar yet unhealthy one. 

. . .Why do I feel so— disturbed by that fact?

A knock was heard on the door. I sighed and stood. "I'll get it." I walked to the door and opened it.

As soon as I saw who it was, I froze. My heartbeat escalated and somehow my mouth went dry. Those eyes. I was staring at those eyes. 

"Shisui, who's this?"

"Ah, This is my best friend and cousin! Kiyoshi meet—"

"Senju Kiyoshi." His voice rang. I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"Uchiha Itachi." It's him. I gripped the handle of the door tight. What is he doing here? That's why the chakra felt familiar. 

"We meet again." His Sharingan blazing eyes stared at me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417K 13K 44
"Our weakness becomes our strength. It's what makes us stronger, helps is grow, helps us to be able to protect the ones we love, it helps us to be ab...
2.6K 79 10
a failed attempt of reanimation jutsu perform by orochimaru the former student of hiruzen sarutobi manage to bring back the the shodai and nidaime it...
1.1M 51.8K 73
The war is over. Yet, only one left alive is her. A girl, they never paid enough attention to. A girl, who is to be sent in time and change the whole...
783K 34.9K 53
Mikubae Senju is the younger sister to the Senju siblings and Butsuma's only daughter. She's spent most of her life inside her clan's compound. And a...