Blood & Honey | Eren Yeager x...

By somebvnny

eren x f reader you try to start over fresh, new town with your friends and all. but you meet a boy as broke... More

00. The Invitation
1. Deer in Headlights
2. Ignition
4. Safety Net *
5. At Ease
6. Tangled Up *
7. Steady
8. Fight Night
9. Security *
10. Spider's Web
11. Here & Now *
12. Consume
13. Secrets
14. Forgiveness
15. A Debt Repaid *
16. Show & Tell *
17. Tranquility *
18. The Uninvited
19. A Heart is a Heavy Burden
20. Broken Pieces
21. Things You Do To Me
22. Whole Again *
23. Willful *

3. I Am Yours *

2.3K 53 21
By somebvnny

Eren held your hand tightly as he led you to his room, covering your eyes with his free hand as he led you into the space before you could catch a glimpse.

"What is it?" You asked, giggling as you stumbled over your own feet.

"Just sit, don't look!" Eren said excitedly as he sat you down on his bed, your hands feeling the soft duvet beneath you as you smiled and kept your eyes shut.

You heard him shuffling around in a drawer before grabbing something and standing back in front of you.

"Okay, open." His voice was laced with excitement.

He was holding out a small black box and your gaze met his before you looked at what was within it. It was a silver necklace with a red fire opal centered on a delicate chain. The lights in the room caught the flames of the opal and it sparkled, the darker hues of the stone enhancing the reds and oranges that danced within the entire piece.

"Eren.. This is beautiful." Your hand came over your mouth as you looked at it closer, the chain was so thin and dainty while the stone perfectly weighted the bottom, intricate vines made of silver that gently surrounded the opal in a whimsical frame. You could feel tears stinging your eyes. This was the sweetest thing anyone has ever given you.

"Here, let me put it on you." He said lovingly as he removed it from the box delicately.

You nodded and turned around, letting him place the necklace on you carefully. Eren pressed small kisses down your neck, running his fingers through your hair as you tilted your head to the side. He kept one hand intwined with your hair as his arm wrapped around your waist, pulling your back into his chest tightly. He gripped your hair, pulling your head to the side as he bit the soft spot of your ear and whispered, almost a growl.

"I know it's fast and it's soon, but I want you to be mine."

The breath hitched in your throat, those butterflies fluttering around your stomach again. It was fast. It was soon. But it felt so right. As if you had known him for an entire lifetime.

"I'll be yours, Eren." You said breathlessly.

As soon as the words left your mouth he spun you around and his lips crashed to yours. It was a hungry and passionate kiss, your tongues exploring each others mouths as you were gently pushed onto his bed. You were on your back, Eren hovering above you with his forearms at each side of your head. Your hand reached up to his chest, running your fingers down his chiseled muscles as you wrapped your legs around his waist, pulling him closer.

Erens hand cupped your cheek as he kissed you, slowly moving it down your neck until he was holding your breast, kneading it slightly before he broke the kiss.

"Is this okay?" He asked you, his eyes searching yours.

You smiled and nodded, kissing him softly as you held his face close to yours.

"I want you so, so badly Eren." It was barely a whisper and more of a plead, your eyes looking up at him and pleading for his touch. "Please." You whispered again.

Eren smirked against your lips before moving his mouth to your neck, sucking and biting in spots he was sure would leave a mark. He wanted everyone to see that you were his, and his only. No one else could touch you like this. He knew he was possessive and wanted to keep you protected, wanted to make sure everyone knew they couldn't even compete.

You moaned softly as his bites moved to your chest while he pulled your bodysuit down, his mouth giving attention to your sensitive nipples. Eren unclasped the button on the back of your bodysuit before pulling it off of you completely, leaving you in just your white lace thong and fishnet tights.

Eren stood up, smirking to himself as he fixed his bun, brushing a few stray strands out of his face. He looked godly, his muscles rippling under his open baseball jersey as he admired your almost completely naked body on his bed. His chest was rising and falling quickly, a hungry look in his eyes.

"You are incredible." He said lowly, a devilish grin on his plush lips.

Blush burned your cheeks as you shyly looked away, feeling vulnerable not just physically but emotionally too. You had a few one night stands since getting away from Reiner but they were always meaningless and quick, always absent of passion and feelings. None of them were even remotely as good looking, either. With Eren, you felt a desire within your core that you've never felt before. The way he treated you like you were a little bird in the palm of his hand, always so delicate and gentle so as to not hurt you in any way. His attractiveness was just an added bonus, the way his tattoos lined his muscular arms and hands. His chest looked like it was carved out of marble and his hands were so strong.

Eren pulled his shirt off before leaning back down, placing small kisses down your torso as his lips trailed to your waistline. He slipped his fingers through the holes of your tights before ripping them apart, a small gasp leaving your lips as he discarded the torn fabric after pulling it off your legs. He got onto his knees and held your thighs, pulling you closer to his face and the edge of the bed before he pressed a kiss to your clothed clit.

A small gasp escaped your lips and he smirked, looking up at you from between your legs.

"Quiet, little bunny. We don't want all our friends to hear you screaming, do we?" He warned you.

You bit your lip, shaking your head quickly as you looked down at him. He hummed in agreement before sliding your panties over to the side, flattening his tongue against your folds as he began to eat you out.

You threw your head back when he found your clit, flicking his tongue over the sensitive bud. Trying so hard to be quiet, you let out a small whimper as your hand reached for Eren's hair. He lifted his head for a second, pressing small kisses to your inner thighs as you laced your fingers into his hair.

His hand came up and he placed his middle finger into his mouth and then slid it into your heat, stroking your sweet spot inside as he worked at your clit again with his thumb. A mewl escaped your lips and he quickly stopped, pulling his hand out.

"Remember what I said about you being loud?" He said, amusement in his tone as he teased you.

Nodding quickly, you looked at him with pleading eyes.

"Eren, please.." It was hardly a whisper. You were desperate for pleasure.

He immediately resumed his torment on your clit as he slipped a second finger inside you this time. Your hand tightened in his hair, tugging at it as he bit your inner thigh.

The rush of pleasure was building inside of you, the waves beginning to pour over the walls of your climax as you reached your breaking point. It felt so good and you couldn't remember the last time anyone has made you feel like this, if ever. Your legs were shaking as you squeezed your eyes shut and grabbed at the bedding beneath you.

Eren knew you were close and he replaced his thumb with his mouth again, the tip of his tongue swirling around your sensitive bundle of nerves as you rode out your orgasm on his mouth. He groaned into your folds, lapping up all of your wetness as you came. Your walls pulsed around his finger as he greedily kept stroking you until you finished. Once you stilled, he slowly pulled his fingers out before standing back over you, leaning down and pressing his wet fingers into your mouth.

You hummed as you licked his fingers, making sure to lock your eyes onto his. Eren cursed under his breath, pulling his fingers from your mouth.

"Good girl. Do you want to cum again?" He asked you, his face serious.

You nodded quickly, sitting up as he ripped your panties off of your body as if they were made of paper. Reaching at his waistband, you quickly undid the laced bow on his grey fit joggers and pulled them down, his erection bulging through his briefs. Licking your lips, you pulled them down and your eyes widened slightly at how big he was. You smiled up at him before taking it with your hand, licking the bead of precum off the tip before taking half of his length in your mouth.

"That's it, baby." Eren praised you, running his hand through your hair and playing with the tip of one of your bunny ears. You hummed at the praise before pushing your head down further, taking all of his length into your throat and gagging before bobbing your head up and down again. Tears were streaming down your cheeks and smearing your makeup as you continuously gagged on his cock, drool dripping down your chin and trailing down your breasts. You looked up at him through your blurry eyes and he smiled, pulling you off of him and pushing you back down onto the bed.

He pulled his pants off completely before pulling you to the edge of the bed again, positioning himself between your legs and pressing the head of his cock against your folds. He leaned down, kissing you softly as he pushed his length into your awaiting heat. You moaned loudly against his lips, wrapping your arms around his neck to pull him closer as you kissed him back.

He gave you a moment to adjust to his size before slowly thrusting in and out of you, breaking away from your kiss to look at you.

"Eren.." You moaned out softly, your hands trailing down his arms as you wrapped your legs around him.

"You're so pretty." He said softly, wiping smeared mascara of your cheek with his thumb gently before standing up and grabbing your hips.

He pressed himself into you hurriedly, pushing himself in until he hit your cervix. You cried out in pain and pleasure, the pressure of another orgasm already building in your body. Eren smirked, pulling your calves over his shoulders as he continued to relentlessly fuck you hard and fast. You were almost screaming in pure ecstasy, not caring who would hear. It felt too fucking good as you gripped the sheets beneath you and arched your back.

His fingers dug into your thighs as he gripped them and his movements became faster, more erratic as he came close to his climax.

His hand stayed wrapped around one of your thighs as his other went between your legs, his thumb rubbing circles into your clit as he pounded into you.

"Fuck! E-Eren!" You weren't even trying to be quiet, the pleasure overbearing and clouding any thoughts from your mind. Your orgasm washed over you again faster than the first time. All you could focus on was Eren and how good he felt.

Eren moaned softly, cursing under his breath as he snapped his hips into yours once more while your core pulsed around him. He groaned your name quietly before pulling himself out of you quickly, wishing he could've buried himself within you instead. He stroked himself with his hand as he finished onto your stomach, white ribbons of his cum decorating your soft skin.

He quickly grabbed a towel out of his bathroom and hurried back into the room, gently wiping it off of you. You were both out of breath and as soon as he was done cleaning you he grabbed your face, pulling your lips to his. Kissing him gently as you turned your body towards him, a chill running through you.

You were falling for him so, so hard. This was all you've ever wanted, and with someone as wonderful as Eren.

"You're like, really hot." He said against your lips and you both grinned, your eyes meeting his.

"You are too." You said with a giggle.

"You have a little something right there.." He said jokingly, pointing at the mascara that was smeared down your cheeks and you sighed. You sat up and looked around, biting your lip.

"Whats wrong?"

"You, um.. Ripped up all my clothes.." Pointing at your stockings and panties that were ripped to pieces. You couldn't go out there in just your bodysuit, you may as well just go out there naked.

Eren smirked, a pleased look on his face as he handed you his baseball jersey and a pair of his black boxer briefs.

"Just wear these, more comfy anyways." He said confidently.

He didn't give you a chance to object before getting up and changing into his own pair before pulling on his joggers and a black t-shirt, making his way into the bathroom.

You shakily stood up and pulled the boxer briefs on, smiling at the fact they fit your thicker thighs compared to fitting his muscular legs. You were buttoning the large jersey up to cover your chest when Eren returned, a warm damp washcloth in his hand.

"Lemme see that pretty face." He said as he took your chin in his hand gently.

You looked up at him and smiled small as he gently wiped the smeared makeup off your face, his movements so gentle as if you were made of glass. He pressed a small kiss you your forehead when he was done and went to return to the bathroom but you trapped him in your arms instead, hugging your face to his chest tightly. You could hear his steady heart beating in his chest and you closed your eyes, taking in the scent of him on his soft shirt.

Eren smiled to himself and rested his chin on your head as he wrapped his arms around you, holding you close to him for a moment until you pulled away. You just wanted to lay in bed and be held by him, to chat and share your secrets and your feelings for each other. You wanted to spend every minute with him because things were starting to feel as though they were too good to be true.

You kissed each other once more before agreeing that you should really get back out to the party, the music and voices getting louder now that more people showed up. You took your bunny ears off as you pulled on a borrowed pair of his socks and followed Eren out of his room, your fingers tracing over the delicate chain of the necklace he gave you.

Sasha practically tackled you when she saw you again, very curious as to why you weren't wearing your costume.

"Where were you, y/n?! Let me see that!" She yelled as she saw the necklace on you, swooning over the thoughtful gift from Eren. "You really like her, huh?"

Eren just winked at you before handing you another drink and messing up Sasha's hair jokingly. She yelled at him before taking your hand and pulling you into the living room to dance.

Everyone continued to drink and mingle for the rest of the night, a cheerful buzz radiating off of both of you for the entire time. You couldn't keep your hands off of each other, sitting in Eren's lap with his hands snaked around your waist. Jean kept glancing at the two of you and you could've sworn you saw a faint blush on his cheeks when he saw the small bruises on your neck from Eren's bites.

Once it was after midnight people began to leave, you were falling asleep with your head on Eren's shoulder with Armin and Jean left sitting with you guys in the living room. You were listening to them bicker about why Armin had to move out and leave Eren with "annoying, horse-faced" Jean, and Jean would then argue back about how Eren is a blockhead that just eats, sleeps, and goes to the gym.

Once Eren noticed you'd fallen asleep he said goodnight to his friends, holding you close to his chest as he bridal carried you to his bedroom. Once in bed you nuzzled your face into the crook of his neck, wrapping your arm around his large chest as you pressed a few small kisses to his cheek. You've wanted to sleep with him for so long, to cuddle all night, and now you finally get that chance. His inked fingers traced small mindless shapes onto your back as he listened to you breathe, you listening to the beating of his heart until the both of you drifted to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 607 29
(NSFW warning and trigger warning!) "ā„‘'š”³š”¢ š”Øš”¦š”©š”©š”¢š”” š”°š”¬ š”Ŗš”žš”«š”¶ š”­š”¢š”¬š”­š”©š”¢. š”–š”¬ š”Ŗš”žš”«š”¶ š”¬š”£ š”Ŗš”¶ š” š”¬š”Ŗš”Æš”žš””š”¢š”°. ā„‘ š””š”¬š”«'š”± š””š”¢š”°š”¢š”Æ...
3.4K 108 11
Eren furrowed his eyes irritated at the fact that who else beside him was seeking your attention away. "Who?" Eren asked out of frustration as jealou...
887K 20.1K 42
COVER ART CREDS; redwarrior3 on tumblr :) In modern Paradis, you've joined the survey corps three months ago, and thought you've met everyone, until...
Trauma Bond By

Fanfiction

221 2 20
Attack on Titan AU, Modern setting: After a breakup, you end up going to a club with your best friend, where you meet some new friends. After a party...