๐Œ๐€๐‘๐๐ˆ๐‚๐‚๐Ž'๐’ ๐Š๐ˆ๐“๐“๏ฟฝ...

By Eroticaaddict

๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ| ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ผ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป โI need you to stop moving. Each time you move... More

โžช ONE
โžช TWO
โžช THREE
โžชFOUR
โžชFIVE
โžชSIX
โžชSEVEN
โžชEIGHT
โžช NINE
โžชTEN
โžชELEVEN
โžชTWELVE
โžชTHIRTEEN
โžชFOURTEEN
โžชFIFTEEN
โžชSIXTEEN
โžชSEVENTEEN
โžชEIGHTEEN
โžชNINETEEN
โžชTWENTY
โžชTWENTY ONE
โžชTWENTY TWO
โžชTWENTY THREE
โžชTWENTY FOUR
โžชTWENTY SIX
โžชTWENTY SEVEN
โžชTWENTY EIGHT
โžชTWENTY NINE
โžชTHIRTY
โžชTHIRTY ONE
โžชTHIRTY TWO
โžชTHIRTY THREE
โžชTHIRTY FOUR
โžชTHIRTY FIVE
โžชTHIRTY SIX
โžชTHIRTY SEVEN
โžชTHIRTY EIGHT
โžชTHIRTY NINE
โžชFORTY
โžชFORTY ONE
โžชFORTY TWO
โžชFORTY THREE
โžชFORTY FOUR
โžชFORTY FIVE
โžชFORTY SIX
โžชFORTY SEVEN
โžชFORTY EIGHT
โžชFORTY NINE
โžชFIFTY

โžชTWENTY FIVE

31.4K 827 474
By Eroticaaddict

From the moment Sienna left my office I knew that she would take the contract home and go over it. But I wanted her to. I needed her to see exactly what things would be like if she was to contractly take on the Dominant/Submissive relationship.

She'd have rules to follow, which I'm willing to alter to her likeliness. She'd have consequences for her actions, which I'm hoping she allows me to punish her because she is very bratty and needs to be tamed on most days. Hopefully that would get her out of the attitude she has sometimes, and the eye rolling, although it's probably the sexiest thing I've witnessed.

I didn't expect much from Sienna. During what was our first agreement I learned that she hasn't always been open to discovering who she was sexually, at least in my eyes. She's had a low number of partners, and the way she subtly explained what sex was was honestly painful to hear.

Sex isn't just a penis going in and out of a vagina. Sex is the kissing, the touching, the breathing, the teasing, the spanking, the pain, the enjoyment. Sex is an entire activity which requires things to be set in place, schedules moved around. I would have loved to bend her over and take her at my office but it was too risky. I had someone bringing lunch and if they were even just ten feet away from the door they'd be able to hear Sienna's pants and moans.

But we needed a contract to fully do what my expectations of sex would be. Which is why of course I was happy that she had a change of mind. But I promise to go easy on her no matter the circumstances because she is new to this thing and it's entirety. I wouldn't want to give her an experience so intense that she refuses it the next time around.

The contract I gave Sienna was far different than the first one, but I didn't lie. She didn't specify which contract she wanted. 'I want the first contract' would have made me give her that exact one, which I do have, but she just told me that she wanted to go over a contract so I gave her the one I wanted her to have.

This one was a bit less vulgar, many desires left off. If she actually signed this contract then maybe when she's accustomed to it I'll have a newer one for her, far more intense. One would argue that the sex we've shared has been rough, but I was only going easy on her. Honestly. I feel as if I'll break her if I were to actually fuck her the way I'm used to fucking.

All of these things were on my mind as the elevator let me up, my next stop being my apartment. I couldn't get Sienna out of my mind, especially after the spanking she let me give her. It was amazing. Very stress relieving. Something I hadn't done in a while.

I love to spank, bite, pinch, hold tightly, scratch, and pull hair.

It's many of my pleasures, things that push me further to the edge. It's the way a woman cries out to me after she's had those things done to her. The love bites that would be left on her body after I was done. The scratch marks. The sore scalp.

Just hearing a woman complain about her scalp being sore after a session gives me the chills. If I'm lucky enough she'll let me rub oil into her hair and massage it to feel better.

That's also a plus for me.

Caring for my submissive. I am a dominant man, but leaving my submissive utterly hurt, confused, and not pleased is something I'd never do.

My goal is to please, whether it's myself or the submissive, and after a session I am as sweet as candy. I massage, I grope, I kiss, I cater. I do the things a submissive needs to help her feel sure that she is wanted. After care is a big part.

Plus, I'd be a asshole for inflicting pain without soothing it.

The dinging of the elevator snaps me out of my mind rambling as it has come to a complete stop. The fresh smell of lavender and Sienna's soap mixed together hits me like a train, and the doors haven't even opened yet. But once they finally do I find that the smell is stronger. I'm sure Sienna has just come from the bath.

My first reaction is to call out for her. "Sienna". My voice is drawn out by the sound coming from the stereo inside of the living room. It isn't loud, but it's enough to drown out my voice if she were anywhere but there.

I slowly make my way over towards the stereo where I turn the music completely off. I've only played this occasionally when I've had guests over, which was only once or twice. I don't have people come here.

There is still no sign of Sienna as the music turns off so I walk over towards the window of my apartment. One thing I loved about my penthouse—the large floor windows. You could overlook the entire city but not a single person could see inside.

After standing there for a few seconds I hear soft footsteps against the stairs and when I look over I see that she has just leaned her head over the balcony to see me.

"Hi baby" my voice is a bit muffled but I am happy to see her as I always am after not seeing her for a while.

She greets me back with a even bigger smile before her head disappears. It doesn't take me long before my feet start to travel towards the stairs where she was. I make it just in time to see her take the last step, to which she doesn't even bother doing so. Her arms wrap around my neck and her legs go around my waist.

Is that new hair-

"Do you like my hair?" Are the first words she says to me and I don't even hesitate to answer her.

"Yes, baby. It's beautiful" her braids are far longer than her real hair, and it seems that her scalp has been shaped into little boxes. I'm not sure how to explain it.

She pulls her head to look back at me. "Do you really like it or are you just saying that?" She asks.

"No I really do. It's gorgeous. How did you have time for this?" I ask and she smiles, shrugging as she loosens her legs from around my waist.

"Well when I left your office I came here like you asked and looked over the contract, which doesn't seem like the first one" she squints her eyes at me and I can't help but chuckle "and then my mom called and I explained that I wanted my hair in this style. You've been at work for a very long time" she said and I nodded.

"Yeah, since five this morning" my hand found its way to her waist where I pulled her closer. She didn't hesitate to slam her lips into mine, going in for a soft but heated kiss.

My fingers dig into the material of her silk gown and bite into her skin before she finally opens her mouth to me. Her doing so allows me access to her mouth at its entirety as I slowly push my tongue inside as my hand holds her body flush against mine.

Fuck. She tastes of wine.

Wait.

I pull back almost in an instance and she furrows her eyebrows, giving me a confused looked.

"Have you been drinking?" I ask and her eyes go wide for a small second. You would have had to been looking her directly in her eyes to notice.

She shakes her head, followed by a series of words. "No not really. When I got my hair done I came back here and then I finished up the tea I had from earlier-which you need to go get more milk and teas bags-and then I had myself a bit of food. I saw that you had leftover chicken so I started to eat that and then it started to taste bad so I threw it all out and then-".

It doesn't take me long to see that she is completely rambling. I stop her mid sentence. "Baby what did you drink?" I ask as I turn around to go for the kitchen's small wine cellar.

"Nicco I really didn't drink much of anything it just was there and I took a small sip." She talks as I scan my eyes over the series of slots.

Chevalier Montrachet is missing and when I turn to her I see her standing with her back pressed against the edge of the counter.

I shake my head as I move closer to her, looking behind her to see the bottle. I pick it up and she gives me a wide eyed look. "This isn't much of anything?" I ask, swooshing the bottle around to show her how much was missing.

"Well yeah. I only had one glass" she tells me.

"One glass? What did you do, spill it and pour more?" I chuckle and she nods.

"Actually yes. Right over there" she points and there is broken glass on the floor. "I was going to get shoes so I could clean it up but then you came home and now we're here. You interrupted me" she shook her head and began walking closer.

I grab her arm before she can get any closer. "No, darling. Let me clean it up. I apologize for accusing you of nearly drinking the entire damn bottle, but please be careful next time" I said.

"Noted" she says as I sit the bottle of wine down.

"Baby you're not even old enough to be drinking anything with alcohol in it what were you thinking? I thought you were drunk" I explain and she sighs. I use the broom to discard the small pieces of glass after using my hands to pick up the big ones.

"I was getting in the mood. I feel beautiful. I grabbed a silk dress from home, I came here and turned on a bit of music, and I wanted to drink wine. I just wanted to set the mood for you when you came home" she explains and it instantly makes me feel bad.

She's twenty years old, it's not like she's eighteen and drinking.

"I apologize, darling. And you most certainly do look beautiful and I am definitely in the mood, but I'll need a shower first. I've been working all day" I walk a bit closer to her and kiss her soft lips.

"Long day? I never actually ask how things are with work. I mean I know that you deal with a great amount of things being owner, but I don't much understand" she says.

She has yet to acknowledge the white bag in my hand and maybe it's better for her.

"I had to sign a bunch of things, and deal with the shit employees" we begin walking towards the stairs.

"What do you mean?" She asks.

"No matter how good a restaurant is, there's always someone not doing their job. In todays case, the Seattle location, Jane Pitts wasn't doing her job. She's in charge of calling in for shipments of materials and whatever shit they need, but she didn't. So I fired her" I say.

"On the spot?" Sienna asks.

I nod. "Because this isn't the first time. Baby I run a five star restaurant I can't have people slacking off. It does damage" I say and she hums.

When the bedroom door is opened the smell of Sienna's soap fills my nose. I knew that she had just come from the bath.

"So do you have someone to fill her position?" She asks as I walk into the closet and begin taking off my jewelry. I start with my watch first, taking it off and pulling the drawer open to sit it inside of its holder, then my rings.

"Always, darling. There's a man this time, names Harold Bartelotti. He had a good resume and good experience with handling so I'm putting my trust in him". It honestly feels good to actually talk about my day. It gets stressful and talking about it is actually relieving.

"Harold Bartelotti seems like a trusted fellow" she said. I chuckle lightly before leaving the closet. Sienna leads me to the bed where I sit down and she stands in front of me. It all happened so fast and smooth that I had no clue she was controlling me until it was already happening.

Her hands go around my tie. "He better be or else he'll be fired" I said and Sienna chuckled before pulling my tie off and throwing it over her shoulder. She began to slowly unbutton my shirt for me.

"Is that all? Signing papers and dealing with employees?" She asks and it takes me back for a moment. Was she really listening?

"Well I had to make a trip back to the Bremerton location" I know she remembers when I first met her that I had to go there to check out some shit they had going on. Again, people not doing their fucking jobs. It's stressful.

She hums, pushing her eyebrows together. "Why didn't you call?" She asks.

I sigh, pulling my hand up to touch the bridge of my nose. "I should have, darling. It just happened so fast that I wasn't even prepared for it. Luckily I didn't spend much time there. Wanted to get home to you".

She smiles gently as she unbuttons the last button. "Well after all it is 9:00. You've spent long hours working. Are you hungry or anything?" She asks.

"No, not really. Why are you helping me undress?" Her hands go to my belt and she loosens it before looking up at me.

"Well for one I miss you, and for two I'd imagine that you're really tired. Can you handle the rest of that I'll start the shower for you" she says and I nod.

"Yea, of course" she gives me a small smile before walking towards the bathroom. Her sexy body disappears inside and I stand up to pull my shirt and pants off. After dropping my clothes into the bin I go inside of the bathroom.

Sienna is sitting against the counter with her legs crossed. "So can we talk about the new contract?".

I shrug. "Yeah. Do you want to wait until I'm done showering so I can fully explain things on it or do you want to do it now?" I ask.

"I can wait until you're done" she says.

"So the butt stuff includes plugs, beads, and fingers. All of which are a hard no to you, correct?" I ask Sienna and she seems a bit indecisive.

"Well when you say fingers, how deep are we talking?" She asks.

"About this deep" I show her the mark on my finger and she takes in a deep breath, shaking her head.

"I don't think I'll like that" she tells me.

I nod. "That's fine. It'll just be a limit for you. I see that you had a little note on the forcing pleasure part" it takes everything in me not to laugh at what she said. I can just imagine her face when she wrote it.

"This is basically Cnc, which is consensual non consent. This is you basically giving me the consent to non consensually engage in sex with you. So if you tell me no then I can keep trying, try and convince you, or just downright take it if I wanted" I say.

"So like..rape?" She asks.

I shake my head quickly. "No. I would never rape you, ever. We have our safe words, yellow and red, which ensures our safety. Cnc is you giving me consent before hand. But if you really didn't want to do anything and you used a safe word I'd stop" I said and she nodded.

"So it's safe?".

"Yes. As long as you remember your safe words then everything we do is safe. I'd never want to hurt you, Sienna" I said.

"Okay so I think that seems okay."

"Okay we'll practice a few times to make sure you're familiar with everything. Face sitting-"

"Yeah you could never sit on my face no matter the circumstances" she blurts and I nod.

"It's a good thing I don't want to sit on your face. This was for you. Would you like to sit on my face?" I ask and she looks off to the side. "What's wrong?".

"What if I hurt you? Or if I'm too heavy?".

What is it with women thinking we even want to breathe when they're sitting on a man's face. I'd rather die by pussy suffocation than anything else in the world.

"I can assure you that you're not too heavy. And you will not hurt me. If you do, which is very unlikely, I'll just use a safe word. But be warned, I'll never use it".

She giggled a bit before nodding. "Okay that seems fine."

"Humiliation is something that some people are into. I'm not really a big fan of it so it being a hard limit to you is great for me. Caging as well" I say and she nods.

I fix the papers as Sienna hands me a pen so that I can sign my name. This states that everything in this contract is consensual.

Marnicco Rianchi

I fix the papers back into their original form before standing up and putting the papers inside of my nightstand. I'll need to laminate the papers and keep them away so no one touches them.

X

"Ride my face, darling"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 717 10
He was the strictest Dom, loves to control women and she was a free bird, didn't like to be controlled by anybody. He was into the BDSM and she hate...
1.8M 57.7K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
227K 6.7K 33
โ™” She is cruel, ruthless, and arrogant. She is stunning, cunning, and deadly. She insists that we are not equal in this arranged marriage. She is the...
9.4K 593 15
"I couldn't get enough of him. I was tired and sore but I didn't care. I didn't want to sleep. I wanted the ache. I wanted him in me, all the time. ...