Is it Fate?

By LesbianInNeverland

Lisa and Jennie are happy. They're engaged and about to have a baby. Just as they're about to get their happy... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
Special Epilogue (Mrs. Kim)
Special Epilogue (SooElla)
Special Epilogue (The Twins)
Special Epilogue: (SooElla+JealousLili)

10

8.5K 282 55
By LesbianInNeverland

A/N "It's tennnnn!" "Yaaa!" "It's tennn!" "Yaaaa!" "It's teeeennnnnn"

—-Can y'all hear them? Lol, anyways don't mind me here's chapter 10, carry on.

———————————————-

Jennie was startled when she woke up. She hadn't realized she had spent the whole night there, she nervously looked at Lisa but she was still asleep. There was a blanket around her shoulders that she hadn't put there. She assumed the nurse had taken pity on her. She was a little surprised Yong-Sun hadn't woken her up like she always did to move her to the couch or the break room though.

"Hey sleepyhead." Yong-Sun walked into the room with a tray of food for Lisa.

"What time is it." Jennie grumbled.

"It's almost 11."

Jennie was surprised to hear she had slept that late. Actually, she was more surprised she hadn't woken up at all. She tended to be a light sleeper and she hadn't had a night of uninterrupted sleep since, well since Lisa's accident. Despite the position she had slept in, she felt surprisingly well rested.

She was anxious about Lisa's reaction at her accidentally spending the night with them though. She knew she had no right to anymore. She knew her mere presence hurt Lisa now. Lisa had swallowed her hurt for long enough so that she could ask to see Ella, not Jennie. She had wanted space to adjust and Jennie felt even worse for not giving her that. It had only been a few days for Lisa to try to come to terms with the fact she no longer had a fiancée. Jennie felt selfish and super guilty again.

"Did she?" Jennie gestured to Lisa, "Did she see me here?"

Yong-Sun wanted to break her promise to Lisa and tell Jennie the truth, they had become friends over the years after all. She knew they needed to figure it out for themselves though. "No, I don't think so."

Jennie breathed a sigh of relief. "Good, please don't tell her I spent the night here, I don't want to break her trust more than I already have." Jennie went to the break room to go freshen up so it would look like she was just now coming to pick Ella up.

Yong-Sun internally sighed, not sure when she began to be their secret keeper. She supposed it might be good that she didn't tell Jennie the truth though. Maybe it would show Lisa that Jennie was willing to lie in order to spare her feelings.

When Jennie came back the girls were already awake.

"Mommy!" Ella rushed Jennie and jumped into her arms.

"Hey baby, did you have fun with your Mama yesterday?" She quickly glanced at Lisa and gave her a soft smile before returning her gaze to her daughter. She hoped she didn't look guilty. Lisa could always read her like a book.

Lisa thought Jennie looked guilty for some reason.

"It was so fun we watched our favorite movie! Mama let me watch it with her three times!" She held up her little fingers to show the number three.

Jennie would have scolded her for making Lisa rewatch the movie over and over if she didn't know Lisa was the exact same way. They were obsessed with that damn movie. Between Lisa years ago and Ella now, even Jennie had the entire dialogue memorized.

Not to mention Chaeyoung's obsession with Disney movies too—though for her part it was probably because she loved singing along. She had a Disney princess worthy voice after all. She was surrounded by Disney fanatics. She was very glad she at least had Jisoo, they seemed to be the only sensible ones. Watch a movie once and move on. One and done.

Although who was she kidding, her hubby had Jisoo whipped and although she would inevitably complain and grumble she would let the blonde pick the movie anyway.

Ella continued to ramble about their day and everything they did and Jennie listened to her attentively, asking questions and humming at the right times as if she were having a conversation with an adult.

Lisa quietly watched them. Her heart clenched watching Jennie with Ella. She could tell they were incredibly close. You could tell Ella adored her mom. Lisa was unsurprised at how well Jennie raised Ella but seeing them together made her curse all the years she missed watching their relationship grow. Motherhood looked good on Jennie, and Ella was perfect.

"What did you do last night mommy? You didn't come back." Ella slightly pouted, not because she had wanted her mom to come pick her up, but she had wanted both her moms there.

"I spent the night at your aunties house baby, we can go visit them later in the week, they told me to tell you they miss you already." Jennie avoided looking towards Lisa's direction, afraid Lisa would know she was lying about spending the night with her best friends. She didn't want her thinking she had spent the night with Kai and lied about it.

Lisa wondered why Jennie didn't tell the truth. Jennie had still been here this morning when Lisa had woken up to take her meds so she knew Jennie never left. She was glad that at least she hadn't mentioned her stupid husband as an excuse.

"Alright baby, go say bye to mama."

Ella immediately pouted, "I don't wanna go yet."

"I know darling but you have school tomorrow and you have homework to do."

"Why can't I do it here?" She said like it was the simplest thing in the world.

"Your Mama needs to rest, you bugged her all day yesterday and I even let you spend the night."

Ella turned back to Lisa for help. Lisa gave in immediately, she really wasn't ever going to resist that face.

"She doesn't bug me I love having her here. She can stay, if you don't mind."

Jennie reluctantly agreed. She had wanted to say no because knowing those two, they wouldn't get anything done. Unlike Jennie who had been the valedictorian, Lisa had never liked anything about school except the artsy classes and gym. She preferred dancing and photography and the like. Hence why she probably had never worried about being late to her own classes back when she used to hold Jennie's books and walk Jennie everywhere.

Ella for her part was actually very smart for her age, but she got distracted easily and Jennie really didn't need her to fail first grade.

"Fine, she can stay." The other two both squealed. "But you better get some work done Manobans. I don't want to come back tonight to hear you spent the whole afternoon watching Disney movies." She looked at both of them in turn sternly.

Ella frantically nodded and Lisa tried not to gulp because serious Jennie, stern Jennie was so hot. Now that she had matured it made her even sexier. Lisa tried very hard to keep her eyes on Jennie's face but she couldn't help but quickly rake her eyes over Jennie's body.

Ever since the pregnancy, Jennie's curves had grown fuller and though she had managed to keep her tiny waist, Lisa could tell her breasts were bigger than before. Fuck she was staring. What happened to 'quickly.' Lisa hoped Jennie hadn't noticed that her gaze had been locked with Jennie's boobs for a little too long.

She was relieved that Ella chose that moment to hug Jennie and tell her thank you so that she could manage to avert her eyes.

"I'll get your backpack from the car." Jennie tried to say evenly. She had noticed Lisa's eyes on her and it had gotten her flustered. She'd be lying to herself if she said she hadn't switched into her assertive role on purpose. Lisa had always told her she was hot when she was serious or angry. She felt guilty for wanting to get that exact reaction from Lisa, even if it was just for a second. She wasn't being fair to her.

It might have backfired on her though because she suddenly was feeling a little too hot. It had been so long. Back then, Lisa never failed to make her feel sexy, she missed it. She missed her.

————
Jennie hadn't even been gone for five minutes as she went to fetch the homework that Ella had already convinced Lisa to watch Despicable Me with her.

"Yah! What did I say Manobans!" Ella locked the tablet to stop the movie as if that would somehow erase the fact they had been caught. Lisa looked up guiltily.

When Jennie finally left after yet another stern lecture about them getting work done or she wouldn't let Ella come visit Lisa on school nights anymore—Ella promptly convinced Lisa to finish the movie by sporting her best pouty face. Stating the fact that they had plenty of time to finish her homework, Lisa found that to be a very good point.

Ella convinced Lisa to watch two more movies with her before they finally started on her homework.

Lisa had vaguely thought Ella would make a very good lawyer, she was very convincing.

———————-

Jennie came back in the evening a few hours before Ella's bedtime on purpose. She was sure what she would find and her hunch was not wrong.

Lisa and Ella had fallen asleep, Ella's homework sprawled over the bed, half done. Jennie rolled her eyes.

"MANOBANS!"

The other two startled awake, Jennie gestured towards the homework, "What did I say? I asked you to do one thing!"

They both started making excuses to Jennie at the same time. Jennie smiled to herself, amused with them but pretended to look angry. She knew this would happen which is why she came early to give herself time to help Ella finish before she had to go to bed.

"....and math is hard." Ella continued with her speech.

"Uh huh, uh huh, uh huh." Lisa chimed in, nodding her head up and down.

"So we took a break."

"Yeah, it was just a little eentsy weentsy break." Lisa's voice lilted up.

"... and we must have fallen asleep."

"That's right, we fell asleep," Lisa finished.

"Righhhht." Jennie drawled out. "And I suppose that you didn't watch any movies as soon as I left then?" Jennie's eyes pointed to the tablet on the bed as she bored her eyes into Lisa's.

Lisa opened her mouth to say something but promptly closed it, she had never been able to outright lie to Jennie and Jennie knew it.

"We were looking up videos on how to do my homework?" Ella supplied. It sounded like a question, like she was begging for her mom to buy the outright lie.

Jennie rolled her eyes at Lisa's frantic nodding, agreeing with Ella.

The sight of them made Jennie feel like she was witnessing an over-eager puppy and a tiny kitten who took itself too seriously. The kitten was very obviously the boss.

"You're hopeless." Jennie told her with a laugh, giggling at the fact that Lisa was already wrapped up around Ella's little finger.

Lisa smiled sheepishly.

"Alright, get your stuff and let's go Little Manoban. Say goodbye to your hopelessly whipped mother."

Lisa tried not to swoon the whole time she heard Jennie say her last name. Jennie always used to call her Manoban when she was being a troublemaker and it seemed like she had the same habit with Ella. It made her chest feel warm.

————————————————
A/N

This chapter is apparently being sponsored by Disney 😃

But our fictional Limario would like to dedicate it to Jennie's 'Big Heart' instead 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

395K 14K 28
Lalisa Manoban's childhood dream shattered right in front of her eyes once she flickered her eyes open in an unfamiliar room. After a rough year of m...
2.4K 119 1
Jennie only has a short time left to live. The doctor handed her a death sentence and Jennie stopped caring about anything but partying and being wil...
2.1K 135 6
Jennie was Lisa's childhood hero. Lisa falls in love with Jennie. But Jennie never stays. or another friends with benefits gone wrong Jenlisa AU sto...
6.8K 288 8
Months before, Lisa confessed her feelings and Jennie has turned her down. They're friends, she doesn't see Lisa that way. Now, Jennie was trying to...