Sacrifice (itadori x reader_)...

By pastelqtdotcos

More

Prologe: adventure begins
Chapter 2: reasoning
Chapter 3: Y/n daycare!
Chapter 4: useless
Chapter 6: my name is not mazoku pt.1
Chapter 7: my name is not Mazoku pt.2
Chapter 8: more friends and ememys.
Chapter 9: minnie gojo a menace to old men
Chapter 10: meeting a edge lord
Chapter 11: Nanami kento enters the frame!
Chapter 13: investigation on my sweet little brother~
Chapter 14: my sweet little brother pt.1
Chapter 15: my sweet little brother pt.2
Chapter 16: my sweet little brother part 3 end
Chapter 17: EXCHANGE EVENT BEGIN
Chapter 18: awakening

Chapter 5: minnie gojo's day away.

154 9 1
By pastelqtdotcos

A/n the art on the top is how y/n looks in my opinion and the scarf is the one that gojo talks about 
Enjoy this chapter

Gojo's pov

Once I heard what happened while I was gone and itadori's death I was pissed off, my student died and I had no idea. y/n is in bad condition because apparently she pushed herself too hard, now is sleeping on my back wrapped up in a very oversized scarf. I got her as a gift like a backpack and has yet to let go of me but it does prove one thing about her.

She cares and I know she could make a great teacher one day if she wanted.

Flashback

Y/n was smaller than normal and clearly in bad shape. Her arms were purple and her leg was swollen with blood running down her head with cuts and burns all over, shaking aggressively in Fushiguro's arms. at the moment she is asleep but is definitely not comfortable and seems to be afraid.

" What happened to her?" Was all is asked since there is not much to ask
"Y/n used way too much cursed energy and fell unconscious because of it, she's hurt bad making her cursed energy even lower. I don't know how to get her to stop healing right now since she is doing it unconsciously."
I put my arms out and take y/n from his and immediately she clings to my jacket and relaxes a little.

"Seems little y/n she just needed her gojo-sensei hugs~" I rock her like a baby and megumi palms his face.
"Damn idiot. Though clearly she has taken a liking to you." Megumi gives a small smile but it soon disappears
"What do you mean megumi-kun are you jelly ~" I wiggle my eyebrows will cooing at little y/n to joke around but it seems that calmed her more
"Hear that y/n, Megumi is jealous~" I sing out and tickle her little nose as it scrunched a bit
"You act like a father to her and maybe a little too much like one." Megumi walks away and I look down to little y/n... do I really seem like a father to her.

My heart beats a bit with happiness even if we haven't known each other for long. I'm glad she trusts me enough to let her guard down like this. I'll make sure to protect my students even more than ever.

Present time

"I told them it's to run or die, fighting was not an option." Ijichi finished explaining the situation to me and my blood began to boil.
"They did this on purpose, you don't send four first years to say five people from a special grade. That's just not acceptable."

"I got his execution on hold and the higher ups didn't like that, nor do they like y/n. They waited for me to be nowhere near and used the special grade to kill them both, of course y/n is alive but that doesn't mean they won't try again." my hands clenched as I went on
"If nobara and megumi died to they would make things hard for me, kill two birds with one stone"
"That...but wait nobody knew it was gonna be a special grade!?" I ticked
"I'm not gonna pin the blame it's useless, I should just get to it and kill all of those damn higher ups!"

Ichiji gasped and I felt y/n grip me tighter so I pulled her around to lay on my stomach to sleep calming down to not put her in distress, next shoko walked in to do her thing. We talked until I noticed y/n went limp in the blanket but she seemed fine so I let it be.

Y/n pov

"Don't move inside me without my permission you punk asses!" I heard sukunas voice and immediately woke up in a weird red liquid.
"The hell?" Looking around I see itadori staring up at a huge mountain of skulls from animals to humans and a huge rib cage above us with wayyyyy too many ribs to account for so I'm assuming this is a domain.
"Screw you, you think I'm gonna be all fine after you killed me NO WAY!" Is Itadori alive?
"Wow, what a thanks for healing your hand and arm." Sukuna looks at me slightly and smirks, pissing me off. Though there is not much I can do so I walk to a skull and pull it a safe distance to sit down without getting wet.

"Don't forget that after you ripped out my heart! But besides that, where are we? Hell?" Itadori Looks around and has yet to notice me.
"How about you ask her." Sukuna pointed to me and itadori finally noticed me
"Hey itadori what's up?" I stood up as he ran up to me grabbing my shoulders tightly
"Y/N OH MY GOD, DID I KILL YOU TO WHY ARE YOU IN HELL GO TO HEAVEN RIGHT NOW"

he kept shaking me and apologizing over and over so I put my hand on his head shutting his adorable ass up
"It's ok itadori and we aren't in hell and I'm not dead. This is a domain made from sukuna's cursed energy, not much we can do here and honestly I'm confused on why I am here in the first place." I look at sukuna and flip him off, making him stiff.

"Alright then y/n, sit back and watch as I kick sukunas ass right now ok?" He placed his forehead on mine and gave me a smile, picking up the skull I sat down on getting ready to throw it.
"Um itadori you might not wanna do that..." I spoke quietly since my face was red from how close itadori was even if it was only for a moment.

He threw it at sukuna but of course sukuna disappears to the top of the rib cage and itadori climbed up trying to hit him but every move he makes is child's play for sukuna, itadori went for a punch to the ground and caught sukuna off guard then trying to kick him from below.

But of course sukuna is too fast and moves then kicking him from the ribcage and falls into the water. Sukuna comes down and sits on him and I try to hold in a giggle at the noise itadori made when he got kicked down but when he sits on him I lose it.

"Sorry sorry...I-I'll mind my own business" I turn around and walk off where I can't hear them talking. I don't wanna know what sukuna is saying nor do I wanna be here so i just play with the skulls and put one on my head for entertainment. Suddenly I felt itadori leave the domain and I stood up with the skull still in my head.

"What do you want with me, sukuna." I took the skull of to look him in the eyes
"I want to know why a curse like you is training to be a jujutsu sorcerer, I don't get why" I scoff and look away.
"You won't understand even if I tell you so why even bother." He just laughs at me and approaches quickly but before I can move he already has my face in his hands.

"You're interesting... I wanna make a pact with you, The things I want is to know just who you really are and how you still have a heart." My brows furrowed and I try to pull away but his grip tightens and I feel his nails cut my cheeks
"I could take that heart away and make you strong as all you have to do is be loyal to me and listen only to me" I turn my head and bite him hard, getting him to let go.

"No way in hell, Let me go back now." He just hummed and touched the top of my head patting it gently but I quickly slapped it off with a scowl.
"Do. Not. Touch me." He just leaned in
"Alright I'll learn about you more soon anyways, later princess~" I was then kicked from the server.

I noticed I'm in my little form and wrapped in something really warm. It's so comfy and My body hurts so bad I don't wanna open my eyes and I nuzzle my face into an extra warm spot but soon I hear some very familiar laughing.

I open my eyes and see some white hair and a mask in the place I put my face in. It was gojo and I'm wrapped in a big ass scarf that is a dark navy blue with light blue shiny spots on it that was like glitter.

"Gojo-senseI?" I rub my eyes as he turns his head a bit
"Y/n! You're awake I see, did you sleep well?" He pulls me around and now I get a clear view again
And I just nod and yawn.
"What happened? While I was out?" I regret the question as he did a big smile at me that screamed 'something funny'
"You held onto me for a long time about a day and a half and you wouldn't let go of me so I took care of you like a father would~"

My face got red and I flipped over so my face was out of his view. Gojo just patted my back lightly massaging my sore ribs and we heard a cough from a woman. I turned to look and saw as she had long brown hair and brown eyes, she had eye bags and a beauty mark and in my opinion very beautiful lashes.

"Oh y/n this is shoko the nurse here at jujutsu high and the one who is taking care of itadori's body" she nods to his words
" I'm sorry for your loss kid. I took care of him." Her voice was tired but still smooth
"But I know itadori isn't dead? I watched him come back" the two adults seemed shocked but gojo soon smiled with pride
"Wait really!? Why didn't you tell that to your father!?!? I'm so proud you realized that so quickly." Gojo pouted and went to kiss my head as I pushed him away
"You're not my dad and stop that it's weird."

He frowned and put me back on his back mumbling about how he's hurt or whatever but this position made me remember something.

"Papa, will I ever have a sibling? If I do, can I name them!"
I seemed to be about 6 years old and on the back of a man with pink fluffy hair, dark skin and e/c looked back and gave me the most gentle smile ever given to me.
" one day y/n... though you will have to share your papa's love? Are you sure you are able to share all of me with another?"

I pouted and put my head on his shoulder soaking in his warmth.
"I guess I can but I'm still the first child right? You will still love me right?" He quickly pulled me around and gave me a kiss on the forehead.
"Always y/n... I always will."

Once I snapped out of it I noticed the two kept walking and I began to explain what happened while I was out. I think it's important although I should have paid attention to their conversation.

"I see so sukuna wants to make you a follower of some sort?" Shoko questioned and I nodded
"Yeah I don't really get why he wants that but there's not much I can do but say no, he can't really force me to do it and he won't take out my heart just because."

The rest of the walk was silent till shoko left just me and gojo on our own. I can't help but wonder what kugisaki and Fushiguro are feeling right now, they must be grieving silently. I wanna know so I initiate conversation again.

"Gojo-sensei, do the others know itadori is alive?" Gojo shook his head and stayed quiet which was strange since he is always talking.
"I'm gonna take you somewhere that should help you in the long run ok? I know you're still tired so rest and I'll wake you up ok?"  I nod to gojo and snuggle up again getting comfy
"Thank you gojo-sensei and I won't be small much longer."
"Ok y/n now sleep." And I did as he asked
Gojo pov

Walking with y/n on my back is really comfortable and convenient since she can get so small, and I have noticed that she heals quicker the smaller she is. I have wondered what her life as a human was, she knows she was killed and it must have been horrible to become a curse and she wasn't a sorcerer meaning she may have cursed herself without trying to.

I teleported us into my house which is rather big since I got money~ hehehe i untied y/n's scarf from my body and placed her on a big gray bean bag. She's so small right now and cute like a little 3 year old, I have to take pictures <3 snapping like 2o photos I get a great idea and teleport to a cosplay store. This is gonna be great.

I get a white wig and an outfit like mine but much smaller to fit her while she is little and teleport back. Seeing that she is still asleep I put the tiny me outfit on over her clothing and a wig cap on making her look bald, of course I take pictures again. Once the wig is on I do some light makeup like lip gloss so she's a baddie like I am~

I put my sunglasses on her and wear my other pair taking a selfie with Minnie me <3 She's adorable. The click of the camera seemed to finally be noticed by her and I see her start to wake up and sit a good distance away while she sits up. I'm so excited to see her reaction

"Hey Minnie me are you awake~?" She goes to rub her eyes but my gales get in the way as she takes them off
"Gojo sensei what the hell?" I just grin and pat her head
"Go and look for yourself Minnie me" she realized what I just said and sprinted around looking for a mirror almost tripping on her pants a few times, I waited and heard a yell of anger at me.
"GOJO SENSEI WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO!?"

I couldn't hold it in anymore and I couldn't stop laughing as she stomped back to me and jumped on my leg and gave me an evil little smirk.
"What are you doing mini- AUAHHHH" she bit my leg really hard and I start shaking her off but she holds on like it's the last thing she will ever do in her life
"That's what you get gojo-sensei!"

She jumps off and glares at me but I see a small smile almost showing on her little face, she stomps away to my kitchen and climbs up my counter and opens all the cabinets getting some gram crackers.

"I'm hungry." Was all she said as she aggressively ate the crackers
" I can see but clearly you like being a Minnie me as you haven't grown or taken it off~" I smirk but it drops when she grows a bit stretching it out
"WAIT Y/N STOP YOU LOOK ADORABLE LIKE ME!"

She stops and smirks back sitting comfortable swinging her legs on the counter, grabbing my hand and giving me crackers as well
" you might be hungry to...and your eyes are really pretty" i nibble on some crackers with a smile at her shyness since she blushed a bit
"I know they are the prettiest in the world right"

she said in a mumble but my heart melts at her adorable-ness and I noticed that she's always so child-like when she is small, almost as if her developmental stages get younger as she shrinks. I'll have to ask about that in a bit. But for now I pick her up, set her on my elbow and teleport to a starbucks shop.

"Whoa that was so cool gojo-sensei! How did you do that!" She grabs my face and messes with my cheeks as we walk in
"That's a surprise for later."

She nods and I set her down holding her hand tightly, she picks some sweet milk that's f/f and I pick a pinkity drinkity because I'm aesthetic 🤪 and when we sit down I feel now is the best time to ask some questions.

"Y/n could you explain what your cursed technique is?"
"Oh sure but listen good because I'll only say it once" holding up one finger I nod and wait for her to go on.

" my cursed technique is called crush, I can use it from any body part of mine. Think of it was a compressed air in a air sealer when my hand is on something the space I'm touching gets compressed into my palm but the cursed energy gives my palm resistance making it push against each-other like so"

She grabs a napkin box and holds the middle with her small hand and activates her cursed technique as I worked like it would if you crushed the middle of an empty soda can with your hand.

"I can also use it to propel myself and go fast like if I use my feet like a trampoline and if I hit someone I can do it twice with one blow but it's somewhat hard to do since I need more practice and I have been thinking of more ways to use my ability''

Her skills are good for sure, we then get off topic and talk about whatever till she brings something up that's really important.

"Gojo sensei, where did you leave itadori?" I stayed quiet, I left itadori in the basement and told him I'll be right back and it's been like 4 hours.
"You forgot him didn't you..." I nod to her words and put her on my shoulders running back to the school
"BETTER LATE THAN NEVER!"

She laughs as we jump around going to get itadori. I know she's having a hard time and I'll be a good teacher for her. Maybe even a father figure if she will let me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

110K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
109K 5.5K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
136K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
948K 36K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...