Dream Team + Karl Smut

By sapnap_simp69

dteam smut plus occasionally karl hardly ever updated as far as i am aware all of this is within the charact... More

you bitchπŸ’™πŸ’š
Laundry DutyπŸ§‘πŸ’™
Party (part one)πŸ§‘πŸ’š
Party (part two)πŸ§‘πŸ’š
Party (Part Three)πŸ§‘πŸ’™πŸ’š
PissbabyπŸ’šπŸ’™
Fuck you, GeorgeπŸ’™πŸ§‘
SubgoalπŸ’šπŸ’™
Another fucking party.πŸ§‘πŸ’šπŸ’™
PicturesπŸ’šπŸ’™+πŸ§‘πŸ’œ
Goodnight πŸ’šπŸ’™
Spaghetti sauceπŸ§‘πŸ’œ
manhunt (oneshot)πŸ’šπŸ’™
His HoodieπŸ§‘πŸ’š
it was a joke bro what the fuck are you doingπŸ§‘πŸ’™
valentines special :]πŸ’šπŸ’™
tutor (oneshot)πŸ§‘πŸ’šπŸ’™
ramune bottleπŸ§‘πŸ’œ
a numberπŸ§‘πŸ’™ (oneshot)
jealousπŸ’™πŸ’š
your new boyfriendπŸ’™πŸ’š
so annoying πŸ’šπŸ§‘

voodoo doll (oneshot)πŸ’šπŸ’™

3.8K 45 77
By sapnap_simp69

if you can't tell from the title what this is then HAH you're in for a surprise

i couldn't figure out how to fit this into the story realistically so i made it a oneshot

my cat. is at my door. EATING. the carpet. because i won't let her in

ya know.. same

i wonder if that person reads this, that would be.. terrifying..
just moticed theyre following me ☺️/neg i think neg probbaly idk

also am i the only writer who gets scared to save a draft and leave in case it publishes by itself without being finished because im very paranoid of that happening

im too lazy to proofread let me know if something doesnt make sense

whore not found's pov

"oh george~ your package is here," i hear dream call. i look up from my monitor, looking at the door.
i don't remember ordering anything.

i stand up, sliding out the door with my socks with a sense of deja vu and looking at dream, who was holding a small package. "thanks, dream," i say, taking it from him, lightly shaking the box. i don't hear anything.

"what's in it?" he asks.
"uh... i'll show you later," i say with a shrug, not knowing what it is either, walking back to my room.
"alright, i'll be working then," he says, also walking away to his room.

i close the door, setting the package on my desk.
i don't recognize it.
there are no logos, no stamps or addresses.
how did this even get here?

i pick up a pair of scissors, wondering if i should use them in case i damage its contents, before deciding fuck it, and cutting the tape with the scissors.

inside is a smaller box, a black box with a ribbon tied on it, and a note.

"i hope you enjoy this gift. made with love, to your liking ;)" whatever that means.

i take the smaller box out, about to untie the ribbon.

"george!! can you come and help me with something?"
"coming!"

i stand up and slide out the door, heading to his room, leaving the box behind.

-

"jeez, dream, how'd you even manage to mess it up *that* badly?" i say with a laugh.
"you're the one who got a degree in computer science," dream says with an eye roll. "anyway, i'm ordering pizza, i'm assuming you want the usual?" he asks, pulling out his phone.
"yeah." i stretch and yawn. "i'm just gonna go back to my room, let me know when the pizzas here."

i walk back into my room, collapsing onto my bed. i kinda just want to sleep. tired.

i look up, seeing the box at my desk. i never opened that yet.

well, i'm curious. so.

i stand up and sit in my chair, grabbing the box and untying the ribbon.

i slowly open the lid, then set it on the desk.

what the hell...

i pull out a doll type thing. it looks like a dream blob. it's white, has no shape. it even has a face.

i squish it slightly. it's really soft. like play dough, almost.
what even is this? a stress toy? unbaked modeling clay? what?

i turn it over, looking at the bottom.
i giggle. this is where its ass would be.
i'm so immature.

i poke it slightly, before realizing i can push my finger in.
it's warm, and kind of wet? and it tightens around my finger.
holy shit, is this what i think it is?

my eyes widen and i look at the door, which is closed shut.
i look back at the doll in my hand.
this is a really bad idea...

i glance back at the door once more before reaching a hand down my pants, pulling them down enough to pull out my dick.

no... no, i shouldnt do this..

i start to put my already semi hard dick back into my pants before i hear a knock, rushing to look normal and hide the doll in the box before telling whoever to come in.

"h-hey, george," dream says.

"oh! h-hi!"

i stare at him awkwardly for a moment.

"you never showed me what you ordered," he said.

"o-oh! right! um, about that-"
"-is that it? that box?"

he walks over to my desk.

"uh... y-yeah," i say, grabbing the box protectively.

"well, can i see whats in it?"

he wont know what it is.

"yeah."

i pull it out of the box, showing it to him.

"pff-" he laughs. i blush a little.
"waht- what is that??" dream asks.

"its- um. a toy. exactly what it looks like."

he reaches for it, and i move my hand away.

"no. you cant have it." i sweat a little.

"why not?" he reaches again, and i hold it further away, rolling my chair back a little.

"cmon, just let me see it," he says, practically climbing over me to get it.

"you can see it just fine from afar," i say, a little nervous, barely able to hold it out of his long arms' reach.

"just let me hold it!" he crawls into my chair, grabbing my arm.

"no!!"

"yes!! let me—!"
i almost drop it, gripping it harder. he lets out a whine.

my eyes widen.
he freezes.

"w-what. was that?" i ask.

"wait. d-do that again," he whispers.

"do what?"

he reaches for the doll again, to which i squeeze harder in response, and he whines again, holding his abdomen.

wait. is that because of the doll?

"g-george..."

voodoo doll?

"where did you get that from...?"

surely not..
i should test it, to be sure.

i bring it in front of me, poking the bottom of it, pushing the tip of my finger in.

"g-hah, fuck," he whimpers.

shit. its definitely the doll.

a smile tugs at the corners of my mouth, i get an idea.

i slowly push my entire finger into it.

"g-george-!! what are you- ngh-" he moans, gripping the armrests of my chair.

"you like it?~" i ask him.

"george!!" he lets out a lewd moan as i finger the doll.

"answer the question," i say with a harsher thrust of my finger into the doll.

"so- so good! 'm so full! so big!"

oh?

"what do you mean? its only my finger."

"ngh- it feels- feels big," he says through moans and pants.

interesting. good interesting.

i experimentally add another finger, even slower this time.

"oh- oh god!! george!!" he loudly moans, leaning onto my chest. "fuck!! so big!!"

i pull out my painfully hard dick, stroking it as i fingered him, or rather the doll? not entirely sure whats happening.
i just know its hot.

"g-george." he starts, barely able to form words. "t-thats... too.. too big," he tries, looking up at me.

"oh but cmon, itll feel so good, i promise~" i say, pressing my tip to the bottom of the doll.

"george..."

"dream~"

"mm..okay. but g-go slow-!"

"thats what i like to hear," i say with a smile.

i grab his hand, putting it over the hand i use to hold the doll.
"stop or pull my hand away if it gets to be too much, mkay?"
he nods.

i slowly push it onto my dick. he lets out a loud moan, louder than all the others.
"too much?" i say, stopping as he squeezes my hand.
"j-just- need a moment-," he pants.

after a minute of adjusting, he tells me to go, and i push it down more again.
"s-slowly-!!" he winces. i slow down more.

"hngh- g-geor-" he barely forms words, squeezing my hand as i bottom out, and stop.

"does it feel good?" i ask him.

"y-es- yes, yes," he whispers 'yes' over and over, his breathing shaky. "y-ou  can move," he says, loosening his grip.

i slowly move my hand up and down, dream letting out loud moans with every movement.

"such a good boy," i say quietly. "doing so good for me~" i whisper praises into his ear, basking in the sweet noises he makes, all from this little voodoo doll.

"f-faster..." he whispers quietly.
"what was that?" i ask.
"please- faster," he says breathlessly.
"you sure?"
"yes, yes, yes," he quickly nods.

i speed up my hand movements, unsure of how fast he wants me to go.
"faster-!!"
i speed up more, his moans getting significantly louder and so fucking hot.
i groan in response, trying to move my hand faster, as fast as i can, ignoring how tired my arm is.

"p-plea- fuck!!" he practically screams, in tears. "so- g-good!!" he started speaking incoherently, few comprehensible words came out of his mouth.

"i-im so close!" he says through his sobs.

i bring my hand to his chin, tilting his head up to look at me.

"oh look at you, coming completely untouched," i say, moving my free hand to rub his inner thigh. "go ahead now. come for me, baby," i whisper.

"hngh- god, g-george-!!" he moans, bucking his hips up, a wet spot appearing in his pants.

when i dont stop, he lets out a whine. "just a little longer, i havent came yet. youre being such a good boy for me~" i say with a smile, speeding up my hand, my movements getting sloppier.

"f-fuck, i'm- i'm coming," i say, panting.

i shove it down on my dick as hard as possible, coming with a groan, the white liquid pouring out of the hole.

"ngh- george..." he places a hand on his ass, as if checking for cum, but there was none.
"mm.. i wanna sleep." he leans against my chest, closing his eyes.

"at least change out of your bottoms," i say, rubbing his back. "im gonna take a shower, okay?"

"no! stay with me!" he says.

"okay, fine," i sigh. "now go change!"

"mm..." he stands up, pulls off his pants and boxers, and sits back down in my lap.

"pfff- okay."

i gently rub his back as he quickly falls asleep, pressing kisses atop his head.

the door to the room opens, and i look up to see sapnap holding a box of pizza.

"youre done now?" he asks, setting the box onto my desk. "i ate most of it, yall took too long, but here."

and with that, sapnap left the room, the smell of pepperoni pizza now filling the air.

now i cant help but wonder, why was that doll connected to dream? why was it sent to me specifically? and who sent it?

-

i sent it /j

ive read many fanfictions like this and i thought, "why dont i try it"
yah i hope u enjoyed anyway goodnight

gonna try and upload more often, i have motivation

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.1K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
911K 20.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
741K 27.3K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
99.6K 3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season