𝙏𝙃𝙐𝙉𝘿𝙀𝙍 // 𝙧𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚...

By euclxffes

❝ 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 ❞ It's been six mont... More

𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙛𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙗𝙮𝙚
𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙖𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙞𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨
𝙜𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙡𝙚𝙨
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙚
𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮
𝙧𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙛𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚
𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙤𝙡 𝙞𝙨𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙
𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚
𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣: 𝙨𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙥𝙨
𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙖𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙠
𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧
𝙘𝙧𝙪𝙘𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙭𝙞𝙤𝙣
𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙡 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙨
𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙
𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚
𝙚𝙙𝙤𝙡𝙖𝙨
𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮...
𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙪𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨
𝙙𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙚𝙣 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠
𝙡𝙖𝙗𝙮𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙝
𝙡𝙖𝙗𝙮𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙝, 𝙩𝙬𝙤
𝙡𝙖𝙗𝙮𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙝, 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮
𝙠𝙞𝙙
𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙖 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙟𝙤𝙗
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙙𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙨
𝙨𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙨
𝙖 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙢 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚
𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙡𝙮
𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙜𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙜𝙣𝙚
𝙖 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩
𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙖𝙨
𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩
𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙙𝙤𝙬 𝙜𝙤𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙖
𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙠
𝙖𝙗𝙮𝙨𝙨
𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙘 𝙙𝙚𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙨
𝙪𝙫𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙪𝙨
𝙖 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙
𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙡𝙞𝙙𝙚
𝙛𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙚𝙪𝙧
𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙤𝙙 𝙨𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙧
𝙗𝙖𝙩𝙬𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣, 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣
𝙨𝙠𝙮 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙤𝙣... ?
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙮
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙩
𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩
𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙙
𝙚𝙣𝙙

𝙥𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮... 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛

512 15 4
By euclxffes

// 2nd P.O.V //

The night had been eventful to say the least.

The four Fairy Tail members had gone home saying they'd look in the library for a solution, and then left you, Sting and Rogue with your younger selves.

You'd all spent the night at Sting and Rogue's home, Sting, his younger self and Lector in his room, Rogue, his younger self and Frosch in his room, and then you, your younger self and Kuschel in the lounge. You and Rogue had come to the agreement to not share a bed for the time that your past selves were so as not to cause them any more distress.

The next day, you'd decided to let them hang out at the pool whilst the information on what you were to do next from Lucy and Levy was pending.

The plus side of this was hopefully you'd be able to get the three to get along but, on the other hand, you'd had to run to Fairy Tail in order to borrow some swimming trunks from Romeo for the little Sting and Rogue, which took up a considerable amount of your time when Macao had questioned you on your intentions with his son's swimwear.

Your younger self could thankfully borrow some of your old swimming costumes, settling on a red and white striped bikini. You, yourself, chose one of your current favourites.

You were sat by the pool already, your legs dipped into the water. Sting was splashing about with Yukino and Rogue was watching Frosch swim along on a little pool noodle.

Past Sting and Rogue were almost in denial.
"No way our guildhall has a pool in it," the former said.
"Yup, we're the only guild with a pool in it," Orga nodded as he and Rufus floated past.

"Who told you that?" you asked, causing shock to flash through everyone in the room, "Fairy Tail's had one for ages."

"Seriously?!" Sting stopped splashing Yukino and looked at you.
"You didn't know?" you giggled, "I'm pretty sure they've had their pool longer than you."

"Fro thinks so too!" Frosch agreed as he paddled past. Rogue was walking along behind him slowly in case he fell off the pool noodle.
"Oh, hi Frosch," you giggled.

"I miss Frosch," Past Rogue sighed as he slipped into the pool, standing beside you miserably.

Past Sting splashed some water at him. You shuffled away slightly.
"He's fine, Rogue," he said, "if anything, we should take this opportunity to relax! It's not often we get to hang around without people shouting at us all the time."
"I guess so... I just hope Frosch is okay..." the black-haired boy sulked.

"Quit moping!" the voice of your past self came, "that look on your face is ruining my day already."

You turned to see her and grinned.
"Nice," you nodded.
"When do I get this?" she pulled on the strap, sidling into the water.
"Uh, if you're fourteen... about a year's time," you shrugged.
"Oh, right!" she said, "I might have to get it sooner because, god, I love it."

She turned to the two boys, both of whom were goggling in a more than intemperate manner.
"What're you chums lookin' at?" she put her hands on her hips.
"Not much," Past Sting grinned wickedly.
"Want me to deafen you?" she glared.

"Wow, you guys have a lot to work on," you sighed.
"Remember when I asked if you thought we would have been friends as kids?" Rogue came back past with Frosch, "this is the complete opposite of what I expected."
"I think it's just me, actually. I'm kind of a dick now that I look at the bigger picture," you said.

"Even your future self agrees," Past Sting snorted.
"There's nothin' wrong with me! You're the asshole here," she growled.
"Why don't both of you shut up for once?" Past Rogue sighed.
"Who're you to tell me what to do, huh?" Past Sting stepped forwards.

"Hey, lay off!" Past [Y/N] shoved him back.
"Why're you defending him?!" Past Sting shrieked, pushing her in turn.
"'Cause he did nothing wrong! And I like you less!" she retorted.
"Shut up, all girls like me!" he hissed.

"Obviously not! I'd be surprised if anyone liked you!" she snorted, rolling her eyes.
"Rogue likes me! Back me up, Rogue!" Past Sting said.
"You're bearable," Past Rogue sighed.
"Telltale signs of a failing partnership," Past [Y/N] grinned.

"I think you need to be quiet, missy," you scolded.
"Yeah," Past Sting smirked.
"That goes for you too," Rogue said.

"I don't wanna get along with them. They're weird," Past you huffed.
"You're going to have to," you said, grabbing both her and Past Sting by the wrist.

"Hey, what're you doing?!" he shouted. You pushed their hands together.
"Hold hands," you ordered, "nicely."

Past Sting and [Y/N] looked from their hands to each other before hesitantly joining fingers. You watched their holds become more relaxed. You let go of their wrists, pleased.

"This... isn't too bad," Past you said.
"I guess it could be worse," Younger Sting sighed.
"Oh, great. You're getting along, I no longer have to suffer," Past Rogue said.

"Don't think either of you are off the hook. I'm not gonna trust you guys so easily just 'cause I held your hand," your younger self scoffed.
"Understandable," he shrugged.

Past Sting looked away and cleared his throat.
"I'm... sorry for being an ass," he said.

"It's- it's fine. I'm sorry for hitting you," she returned, "and... being an ass as well."
She swivelled around to Past Rogue as well.
"And to you too. I'm... sorry," she said.
"It's okay," he nodded.

"And I'm sorry for bringing up Acnologia. And stuff," Younger Sting apologised, "and killing our Dragons... I, uh- I know that you know Natsu and Gajeel and that it's pretty insensitive."
"It's fine, I guess," she said, "I killed mine too. So."

"Oh," Past Rogue blinked, "I figured, I was going to ask—"
"Now you don't need to," she interrupted him, "great talk guys, uh, I'm going."

With that, she dunked herself under the water and swam away. Past Sting and Rogue exchanged a glance with each other before wading off somewhere to chat.

"What's with her?" Rogue asked, sidling over and pulling himself up onto the ledge to sit beside you.
"Mention of Dragons and stuff," you dismissed it, shaking your head, "back then, Isychia's death wasn't really something I liked to talk about."

"Oh, right, sorry," he nodded.
"It's fine now," you shrugged, "I mean, it's just life, I guess. You're born, you live, you die. I'm pretty fine talking about my mom now."
"Yeah?" he asked.
"Well, yeah. Ever since two years ago have I been really fine," you confirmed, "having that enlightening chat on the street with you back then totally helped me."

"Was that sarcasm?" Rogue chuckled.
"No, not at all," you answered genuinely, "I didn't think I'd come across anyone so similar to me, really. Since Igneel, Grandeeney and Metalicana just disappeared on the Dragon Slayers at Fairy Tail, I didn't find it relatable, I guess."

"Well, I'm glad me killing my father allowed you to talk about you killing your mother with more ease," he laughed.
"Yeah," you grinned, chuckling, "we never really went in depth about that sort of thing, did we?"

"There's not much to say about it really, is there?" he replied, "I killed Skiadrum because he was riddled with illness and he asked me to aid in his death. That was all."
"Yeah. Whereas Isychia was injured and bleeding out, so I gave her the good old coup-de-grâce," you nodded, "well, I guess they're the memories they gave us. But, y'know."

"We're pretty similar, then," he tittered.
"Definitely," you agreed, "what was Skiadrum like?"

"I think he'd like you, if he was still with us. He was intensely polite when it was necessary, but god, he was blunt sometimes," Rogue said, "kind of like you."
"What? I'm never blunt," you scoffed.
"Yeah, right," he rolled his eyes in a playful manner, "but yeah. I think he would have liked you had he been able to meet you properly."

"That's a nice thought," you sighed, "I bet Isychia would have liked you too."
"Tell me about her?" he shuffled closer.
"She was and still is one of the nicest people I've ever met, Dragon or not. And she was actually really suspicious of me during the first week or so of looking after me," you laughed at the thought, "but she was very kind. Uh- what else, oh. She would sing me to sleep on the nights where I'd get nightmares and she spoke about the other Dragons really fondly, not that I understood at the time."

"Suspicious? How exactly did you meet her then?" he asked.
"Oh, to make it short, I was walking in the forest as some poor starving kid and she was caught in a snare," you explained, "and I freed her from it, and she scared off the guys who'd tried to catch her and that was it. I actually remember what she said that day, to me - I said I was looking for my parents and she looked real depressed for a second before saying 'the men have taken them.' I still don't really know what it means but I reckon they were killed."

"Oh..." he said.
"It's fine, though. I didn't remember it until maybe two years ago," you shrugged, "it might've been something with the alteration of our memories, I dunno. Maybe she slipped up. I still don't really remember much of my childhood."

"What about how you got your Sound Dragon Slayer lacrima implanted?" Rogue asked.
"Don't know," you shook your head, "maybe I just won't ever remember."

"I'm sure you will," he reassured, placing a hand on your thigh.
"Maybe," you sighed.
"No, you definitely will," he said, "I feel it, deep in my bones."
"Your bones, huh?" you snorted.
"Yes," he nodded with a grin.

"What are you doing?" Past Sting gaped from across the pool, "why're you touching her there?!"

You jumped at the sudden shout and shoved Rogue away, resulting in him falling into the pool.
"Nothing! Don't worry!" you called back as your boyfriend emerged from the surface, spluttering.

"I... am so sorry," you snorted.
"Oh... come here, you," he grabbed your ankles and you panicked at the remembrance of the foundation covered practically half of your body.

"No, Rogue, wait!" you gasped, flailing your legs, "I-I can't swim!"

It was a lousy excuse that made him raise an eyebrow.
"Seriously? The water's not that deep," he said, letting go of your legs.
"I just don't wanna get wet," you replied. You watched in just complete disbelief as he covered his mouth to stifle a laugh.

"Really?" you blinked, "and I was starting to think you were the mature one."
"Wet," he let out a wheeze.
"Oh my god," you snorted.

He was about to respond with another witty line when a shriek came across the pool. You both looked over to see your younger self getting thrown about by Past Sting and Rogue.

"It seems like they're getting along just fine," Rogue said.
"Looks it," you nodded, "was I really that easy to throw about?"
"If Gajeel said it yesterday, it must be true," he said.
"The way you idolise Gajeel's really cute," you snickered. He went pink at the comment.

"It's— it's just interest towards a fellow Dragon Slayer," he set aside.
"It's still cute," you grinned.
"Whatever..." he mumbled, red-faced.

You opened your mouth to speak when you were approached by all three youngsters.
"We're bored," your younger self said.
"Yeah. We want to do something funner," Past Sting agreed, "can we do a job?"

You glanced at Rogue.
"Depends," you said, "I don't want you guys to go on your own."
"Since when did you get responsible?" Rogue laughed.
"I just don't want them to tarnish Sabertooth's name! What if Sting has to do paperwork for collateral damage fees 'cause they can't control themselves?" you fretted.

"Sting doesn't do his paperwork. I do it while he sits and tells stupid jokes," Rogue folded his arms over his chest.
"Exactly my point. We wouldn't want you overworked now, would we?" you grinned slyly.

"Are they flirting?" Past Rogue hissed.
"Ew!" Younger you exclaimed, "is this seriously what I become? I can't believe this!"
"I'm the guild master..." Past Sting's eyes dazzled.

"I guess not," Rogue said, "we'll have to check with Sting, though. He'll definitely want to tag along."
"Of course he will. Maybe we will have to pay for collateral damage," you groaned.
"Says you. You always overdo it," Rogue shook his head.
"They've gotta be just dead enough for the reward money, y'know," you huffed.

"What's this we're talking about?" Sting approached with Yukino on his arm.
"We wanna go on a job," his past self said.

"Well, I don't see why not," the older shrugged.
"Really?" all three of the youngsters' eyes twinkled.

"If [Y/N] and Rogue are okay with it, we can find a good one and leave later today," the guild master nodded.
"Yeah, let's wait for this storm to clear up first though," Rogue glanced at you and you smiled gratefully.
"I'm down," you nodded.

"Aw, don't tell me we're still freaky with the lightning," Past [Y/N] whined.
"That's definitely one way to put it," Past Rogue snorted.
"Aren't you afraid of the dark? And centipedes?" Past Sting said with a grin.
"You're scared of centipedes too!" Younger Rogue yelped, "who wouldn't be? They're so creepy?!"

"Woah, rewind. Aren't you a Shadow Dragon Slayer?" your past self said, "you can't be scared of the dark!"
"I can so! Not that I am, but... if I was, it would be nothing to be ashamed of and in an ideal world I could admit it without being made fun of," he defended.
"So, you are?" your younger self blinked.

"No! I never said that!" he hissed.
"I didn't think arguing could be so entertaining," Past Sting said.

"Oh, you totally are!" your past self snickered. Suddenly, Past Rogue leapt forwards and grabbed her, forcing the both of them underwater.

"Woah!" Past Sting yelped, "not cool, dude!"

He grabbed his friend and yanked him back, only to be thrown backwards. Your younger self came back up, coughing and spluttering and wheezing.

"Oh, you- you ass!" she hissed, mopping her hair from her face. Past Rogue snorted at her, averting his eyes, which was a thorough mistake as she grabbed him by the hair and dunked his head under the water. He flailed and shoved her off, panting.

You watched with a laugh.
"They're so funny," you said.
"I think they hate each other," Rogue commented.
"They're starting to get along," Sting added.

"Get along? No way!" your past self hissed, "why would I get along with- with guys from Sabertooth?!"
"Hey, we're trying here," Past Sting folded his arms.
"Not really," Past Rogue replied.

You sighed before deciding to step in yourself.
"Mini me, little me, uh... [Y/N], yeah. [Y/N]," you started, "I think you need to drop the attitude."
"Attitude?!" she exclaimed in outrage, "what the hell attitude do I have?!"

"It's obvious, really..." Sting trailed off, silencing when he earned a glare from Past you.

"I think we need to pump the Sabertooth hate breaks a bit," you tried to say it to her in a way that didn't sound patronising, "like, I get that you hate Sabertooth - don't worry, I hated the guild too, it's totally natural. But, c'mon, we really need you to get along with the chums to make life easier for us."

Sting seemed to get more offended as you continued on.

"Why would I want to make life easier for you? You joined Sabertooth. All they've done is mock Fairy Tail for two years running," Past [Y/N] said, "why would I join a guild like that? Or make life easier for you guys?"

"It's- it's not that simple. Just, please? It'd be really great. And I bet you'll realise they're not just some big-headed morons and actually, like, really nice guys. Or something," you continued, "give it a chance? For- for the future! Yeah."

She stared at you in almost disappointment before sighing, looking away.
"Fine," she gritted her teeth.
"So that means the nasty comments have to stop," you said, "and the poking fun."

"One more," she said, "just to let out my anger."

You hesitated before agreeing and, barely after the words had even let you out, she started on a loud rant about Sabertooth. You, Rogue, Yukino and Sting watched in utter surprise as she went on an animated tirade. The younger versions of Sting and Rogue had stopped quarrelling and dunking each other under the water as well, to watch.

She eventually let out a shaky breath and stopped, clenched fists out in front of her.

"Okay, I think I'm done," she said, finally.
"Are you... okay?" Sting spoke unsurely.
"Why would I be okay?!" she hissed, "I'm being forced, against my will to hang out with these- these crapheads!"

"Oi," you warned, "cut the nasty comments, I said."

She huffed and looked the other way. Past Sting gave her a wave, a toothy smirk on his face. She glanced at you and, seeing you were still watching, tried to discreetly flip him off.

"I can see that," you quirked a brow.
"I hate this," she grumbled.
"We're going on a job soon," you reminded, "and you can show off- uh- your moves, right? Just- not on them. Not on them."

She mumbled something to herself again that was probably an insult but then fell silent.

"Yeah, c'mon," Past Sting exchanged the smirk on his face for a more genuine grin, "let's go- I don't know, see who can hold their breath for the longest. I'll win, naturally."
"Oh, it's on, blondie," she snorted. With that, the three teens splashed away to go elsewhere in the pool, most likely to a deeper area.

"You really do have a sense of authority, [Y/N]," Yukino said, admiration in her voice.
"It's just easier to push her around," you shrugged, "since, well, it's me."

"Did you really mean it when you said we weren't big-headed morons but actually really nice guys?" Sting batted his eyelashes.
"Of course not, I was just lying to her," you joked, "of course I meant it. But sometimes you can be some self-righteous dunces, both of you."

"That's rude," Rogue commented, "I'm hurt."
"You're supposed to be," you grinned.

"Oh! Look at them, over there!" Yukino pointed. You swivelled your head in the direction in which she pointed to see not only were your younger selves not at each others' throats, but actually seeming to be enjoying themselves. As of current, Past Sting had just raised his arms and thrown a wave of water over the other two and was receiving backlash in the form of splashing.

"This job may go smoother than we're expecting."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 4.4K 45
Lucy Heartfilia A young girl that had many dreams awaiting to come true. The stories you've read were that she was from a kind and loving guild calle...
211K 5.7K 37
❝ 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘'𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑 ❞ [Y/N L/N] is one Fairy Tail's many resident Dragon Slayers - the Sound Dragon Slayer. After seven y...
33.3K 678 31
Hibiki Fanfic || Fairy Tail The Tenroujima team who went missing seven years ago has finally come back! As they returned, they learned that three new...
35.6K 1K 30
[COMPLETED] Word count: About 28,000 After the War with the Alvarez Empire, all of the guilds in Fiore have started their gradual recovery. Sting has...