Take my hand || Taehyung Fanf...

By eatinmochis

Lee Y/N is a 27-year-old thoughtful and fun-loving girl who also happens to be a hopeless romantic but doesn'... More

Chapter 1:: We met again
Chapter 2:: Time will say
Chapter 3:: You never know
Chapter 4:: We're home
Chapter 5:: I think I do
Chapter 6:: Cheer to us
Chapter 7:: Kind of?
Chapter 8:: A trip to Daegu
Chapter 9:: What if
Chapter 10:: It's okay
Chapter 11:: You're pretty
Chapter 12:: It's sweet
Chapter 13:: The 6 hours with you
Chapter 14:: I like you
Chapter 15:: At this point
Chapter 16:: We're doomed
Chapter 17:: Meant to be a secret
Chapter 18:: I'll tell you
Chapter 19:: I will stay with you
Chapter 20:: It's okay
Chapter 22: I do
Chapter 23:: Can't I do that instead?
Chapter 24:: I Love You
Chapter 25:: People we can't handle
Chapter 26:: Safe place
Chapter 27:: 100 days and more
Chapter 28:: Not an end
::Epilogue::

Chapter 21:: Do you?

1K 86 3
By eatinmochis

Author's POV:

"Eat up kids!" Your mom said as Aunt Mido eyed Taehyung saying, "Is he the best friend of Junho?" Taehyung awkwardly smiled nodding as Junho said, "He greeted you already." You were quietly eating as Taehyung said, "Noona, do you want some beef?" You shook your head smiling and asked, "Should I get you some quail eggs instead?" He chuckled nodding. You got up walked into the kitchen and he smiled excitedly. 
"They seem close." Aunt Mido said chuckling as your mom looked at your dad awkwardly. Junho sighed saying, "Of course, they would be. They're both like siblings after all." 
Mina who was eating quietly choked on her food as your mom's eyes widened. Taehyung quickly served her a glass of water she drank it awkwardly smiling.
"Taehyungah, did your mom reach her sister's house safely?" Your mom asked as Taehyung nodded smiling.
"That's good to know. She's recovering." Your father said as  Taehyung smiled nodding.

You walked towards the dining table with a bowl of quail eggs. You put two on Taehyung's bowl as he smiled thanking you. You smiled back at him putting the bowl of quail eggs on the table. 
"Woah! I was craving it too!" Mina said taking an egg as she ate it. Aunt Mido looked at her judgementally before sighing. Mina awkwardly ate looking down as you sighed. Soon, the dinner phase ended and everyone was now getting ready to go to their rooms.
"Noona!" Taehyung whispered as you looked at him confused. He gestured for you to come to the balcony as you followed him. He cupped your cheeks pecking your lips making you flustered. You looked at him confused as he said, "You're so lovely." 
"What... are you saying?" You asked shyly as he smiled stroking your curtain bangs to the back as he said, "Noona. Why do you never say I'm handsome or something?"
You frowned looking at him and asked, "What do you mean by that?"
"I mean... you've never called me handsome before. Am I not good-looking? All the girls on my campus- I mean,  the people I know, tell me I'm good-looking and that my girlfriend must give me those compliments a lot but you never did." He said, more like complained as you chuckled saying, "Why? Do you want me to compliment you?" He looked away awkwardly making you chuckle harder. 

"Aigo... do I have to tell you for you to know you're handsome? Isn't it just obvious? Do you think my standards for men are average? It's extremely high!!" You said as he giggled speaking, "Then... do I meet those?"
"No, you exceed those standards~," You said giggling as he smiled hugging you. You hugged him back saying, "Yah... don't act so cute around other girls. Do you think I wouldn't know the girls at your campus are all crushing on you?"
"I-" He was speaking but you cut him off saying, "Still, I don't care because you're all mine so stay within that limit. Don't be too good-looking." You said as he chuckled saying, "I can't help that."
"Then be rude to everyone." You said as he sighed saying, "What do you mean out of nowhere?!"
"Do you think I didn't see those comments on your insta post?" He thinned his lips pulling away from the hug saying, "Noona. I don't even read those."
"Sure, you don't. And you shouldn't. Or I'll report your account!" He sighed but ended up chuckling.
"Ah! You're so cute!!" He said as you scoffed saying, "I know that..."
"Give me a kiss." He said as you chuckled saying, "Nope!"
"Give me one!!" He whined as you cupped his face placing a peck on his lips as he sighed saying, "Noona... Do you know we never kissed before?"
"I just kissed you." You said as he replied, "That's not a kiss! That's a peck. A kiss is when you... it's- It's just not a peck! We only pecked! Not kissed." He said as you said, "That's the same." 
"Noona!!" He said as you replied, "YaH! LEave that now. Do you want to get bashed? Let's go back, they'll bash us later." You said walking inside quickly as he sighed chuckling. He walked out of the balcony joining in with the others. 

---Time skip

"Goodnight!" Taehyung said as you said, "Goodnight." Junho and he got inside Junho's room as you and Mina entered your room. 
"Y/Nah... when is she leaving?" Mina asked as you realized she was talking about Aunt Mido.
"In a week, I think." You said as Mina sighed saying, "Why is she here? You're finally being free and also have a boyfriend now. Why is she here?" Mina sighed as you smiled saying, "It's okay. Don't worry. Moreover, it's not like I'll see her anyway. I'm going to go to work almost every day and... other than that, I'm not even going to be home so." You said as she sighed saying, "Right.." 

"Let's sleep now." You said as she smirked saying, "So early? Fight me first!" She threw a pillow at you as you looked at her saying, "Hah... YOU MESSED WITH THE WRONG ONE!" You said throwing another pillow back at her. And thus, started world war III, with the pillows.

---Time skip

"Ahh... goodnight!" Mina said falling asleep in a minute as you chuckled looking at her mumbling, "She sleeps faster than the speed of light." You lay down beside her closing your eyes. 2:25 am. Suddenly, you got a text message as you frowned checking who it was. But your frown was replaced by an astonishing face as you saw the name of the Sender. 'Supermarket Guy'

'Noona! Open your room's door! Quickly!!'

You quickly got up, walked out of the bed and opened the door to see Taehyung standing there. Your eyes widened as you whisper-yelled, "Yah! Why are you-" He quickly sneaked in saying, "Close the door!" You sighed quietly closing the door as you looked at Mina who was sleeping with the blanket covering her.
"Why did you come here?" You asked as he replied, "For what else if not you?" You tried not to smile and spoke, "But if you get caught- it'll look misleading! They'll think you came here to.." You stopped realizing what you were saying as he smiled mischievously saying, "I came here to..? Do what?"
You awkwardly looked here and there avoiding his question as he walked closer to you making you back away until your back hit the wall. You gulped looking at him as he smiled cupping your face saying, "Do this?" 

Your eyes widened as he leaned in closer to your face and softly attached his lips to yours making your breath hitch. You closed your eyes holding his sweatshirt as he smiled, softly sucking on your lower lip making a shiver run down your spine. 
Pulling away a little to catch up on your breath, you looked at Taehyung to see him staring at you. He smiled before leaning close to your face pecking your lips as you shyly looked down.
"Noona, your face is red like a tomato."  He said in a low voice as you whispered, "Shut up!" He let out an airy chuckle caressing your cheeks as you said, "You shouldn't do this... go to bed.." 
"Which bed?" He asked teasingly as you looked at him in disbelief, "YAh! You-" You whisper-yelled as he chuckled saying, "Fine. I'll go. But I want to be with you."
"So do I... but you have to go!!" You whispered as he smiled saying, "Noona."
"What?" You asked as he looked at you affectionately for a while and said, "Mhm! Nothing. I'll go then. See you~~" He whispered as you nodded opening the door for him. He was about to leave the room but you held his hand making him look back at you. You smiled before hugging him and said, "Don't sneak in like that again! You'll get into trouble." He chuckled nodding. 

"Go.." You said backing away as he nodded walking towards Junho's room, waving at you once before getting in. You smiled seeing him go inside. You closed the room door and held your cheeks which were burning right now.
"Ahh... I feel like dying!" You whispered jumping towards your bed as you lay down on the bed excitedly making Mina who was sleeping, groan. You bit your lower lip trying not to wake her up as you quietly closed your eyes pulling the duvet over your face. 

---2 days later

"Y/Nah. I applied for this course. It's a 6-month course and I think I can slay it completely!" Mina said as you chuckled nodding. 
"Then.. once you slay it, give me 20% of your first income, since I deserve it the most." You said as she scoffed saying, "Do you want a beating?" You shook your head thinning your lips while smiling awkwardly as she chuckled.
"Fine.. I'll treat you. Wait, you know what? Let me just treat you today in the honour of getting into the Arts course. Call Junho and your idiot boyfriend." She said as you looked at her saying, "Why are you calling Taehyung an idiot?" 
"I'm... just call them!" She said as you scoffed calling Taehyung. You knew they both would be together and you were right, of course. 

---Time skip

"We're here!" Junho spoke as Taehyung waved at you sitting beside you. You smiled at him holding his hand as he chuckled.
"What were you doing?" You asked as he replied, "Playing with Junho. But since Mina noona is giving us a treat, we had to come~" You chuckled caressing his cheeks but frowned saying, "Why is your skin so dry? Did you stop drinking enough water? You should take care of your skin! It's so good... don't ruin it!" He chuckled saying, "It's because of the weather. You know my skin becomes dry when the weather changes."
"Right... it's spring starting from tomorrow." You said as he nodded chuckling. 

"If you both are done, can we order?" Junho asked as you nodded. Taehyung smiled caressing your hand as you smiled looking at him. You all ordered food and not much later, it arrived along with a few bottles of Soju. 
"So.. in honour of my admission in the Arts course, CHEERS!" Mina spoke as you all clinked your glasses drinking up. You coughed a little as Taehyung made a weird face.
"Why is this drink so bitter?" Taehyung asked as Mina stared at him saying, "You must not be happy for me." Taehyung thinned his lips saying, "It tastes exceptionally sweet! I was just joking." You chuckled looking at your food. 

"Open your mouth." You said to Taehyung picking some grilled pork with your chopsticks as you fed him. He chewed it while smiling at you. You patted his head saying, "Eat quietly, okay? Don't trigger Mina." He nodded thinning his lips while eating. You chuckled eating as Junho sighed.

---Time skip

"Mina noona is so drunk.." Junho sighed as you looked at Taehyung saying, "ARe You My BoYfRienD~" He nodded saying, "Yes, I am your handsome boyfriend." 
"OH! HahAhAHaha! CUtE!" You said squishing his cheeks drunkenly as he sighed saying, "Thanks.." You nodded saying, "mY sWeEt BoyFriEnd~"

"I'm taking her to the car," Junho said as Taehyung nodded. He left taking Mina to the car as Taehyung said, "Let's go, noona." 
"bOYFriEnd." You spoke as he hummed looking at you while holding you so you don't fall. 
"Do yOu hAve A GirLFriENd?" You asked as he chuckled nodding, you smiled saying, "dO yOu LovE youR GIrlFriEnd?" He looked at you for some time and smiled saying, "I do. I love her a lot." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 291 6
Shadow Rose book #3. Seth wants to make a visit to the pack; after everything that happened, he wants some comfort from his family. The question is:...
6.6K 627 34
It's a story of two people who are stuck with each other, till they got along with each other. Jungkook : A expressionless human, cold ceo of jeon gr...
279K 8.3K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
635K 32.1K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...