New friend! First lover~

By AcidSprayBottle

This is a Sunrise/Moondrop fanfiction. This story will contain the following: Seizures Attempted murder Obsse... More

Our first meet. (Ch. 1)
Warmth. (Ch.2)
End of the day. (Ch. 3)
Loving embrace. (Ch. 4)
Hands on. (Ch.5)
Gotta rush it.(Ch 6)
Stop...(Ch.7)
My Sunny Night Sky. (Ch.8)
Let's relax. (Ch.9)
No...(Ch.10)
Authors note
Thank you...(Ch.11)
Author's note
Good news! (Ch. 12)
Making you ours. (Ch.14)
Aftermath. (Ch. 15)
Sorry
GOOD NEWS
A new life. (Ch. 16)
The End (Finale)

Loving me. (Ch. 13)

218 7 29
By AcidSprayBottle

Dude, I'm just like, idk man, I've been kinda down for a bit and so I haven't posted. A lot has happened and I had to face someone who had sexual assulted me several times in court. I needed a break, I'm sorry for taking so long. It might be a bit of a struggle for chapters so if it takes a while, don't be surprised. Anyway, love you guys, enjoy.

Moon's P.O.V.

I was cleaning up a mess on the floor, a mixture of glitter, paint, and glue smeared onto the safety mats that covered the daycare floor.

I sighed as I scrubbed, "Damn kids." I mumbled. I was thrusted out of my thoughts when I got an alert, it was from Miles, 'She'll be over in 12 hours buddy, start getting ready.'

I smiled and scrubbed faster, wanting to hurry up and get ready for Y/n. Loud footsteps and jingles rushed towards me, "Moon! I just got-" "I know Sun, help me clean up so we can get ready." Sun shook his hands happily, the bells on his wrists rattling.

The cleaning took a total of 3 hours, which was a bother, but it still needed to be done so that we could impress our love.

I stood next to Sun and looked around, the ball pit was clean, play structures were fixed up with anything being loose tightened, tables disinfected and chairs wiped down. I checked the time and looked over at Sun, "We have 9 hours left, let's get to work." Sun nodded and our plan went into action.

~Time skip~

As we finished the final touches, someone walked into the daycare. I panicked, thinking it was Y/n, but it was just Miles. I sighed and walked up to them, "Hey Moon, I'm here to give you and Sun these." They handed me a box. I read it, 'Trojan' was the brand. I scanned over it, discovering it was a box of condoms, "What? Why would we need these? Y/n can't have children."

Miles nodded, keeping a chilled look, "Yeah, I know, just in case you wanna try butt stuff, ya know? They're pre-lubed up, so don't worry. ALSO, in the box is a little thing of lube because I can only imagine the prep for her would take a while." They smiled.

I shook my head, "We'd only try anal if she's comfortable with it." Miles chuckled, "Oh, she's comfortable with it alright." I growled, "What do you mean by that?" I asked, bending over to be at Miles height, "Me and Y/n, we used to be more than friends~"

I glared at them, "So, yeah, I'd know if they'd like that kind... kind of... Pfft-" They stuttered and laughed, "I'm totally yankin your chain man, I've never dated Y/n before, you should have seen your face!" They pointed and laughed, holding their stomach.

I sighed, standing straight, "Ahhh, no, but I do know that Y/n want's to try it, she talked to me about it before." I nodded, "Alright." I nodded and set the box of condoms on the security counter.

Miles took something out of their pocket, "Oh, and here, another gift for you three, it's a... special thing that I bet y'all would like." Miles winked and turned around, "Y/n will be here in 30 minutes, start getting the bedroom ready for sexy time, she's gonna be really pent up. Have fun~" They teased before leaving.

I sighed, Sun walking up behind me, "Awww, I missed Miles. That's too bad, hey, what are those?" He asked, pointing at the box of rubbers, "I'll tell you later." I shook my head, "Let's go make the bedroom cozy for her." Sun stimmed, "Yes! Yes! She'll love it!" He spun around before skipping away.

I shook my head, "She's going to want to have sex?" I mumbled to myself. I never truly got to be that intimate with her, only having that one interaction with her that involved only my hands. I chuckled, "I wonder how she feels."

After me and Sun finished up the room, we went into our charging stations, wanting to be ready for Y/n when she gets here. I closed my eyes and sighed, smiling at the thought of seeing Y/n again.

Y/n P.O.V.

I hummed as I walked into the Plex, the place I missed so much. I sighed, looking around, seeing that they made a few more changes, more cameras and security bots. I made a left and entered the daycare where my lovers would be. I'm not going to lie, I'm a bit nervous.

I walked up to the wooden door and was about to grab a hold of the handle when it suddenly slammed open, my two boyfriends standing there. I looked at Sun and saw how he was all touched up, Moon too, and their clothes looked different.

I sighed and jumped into their arms, "I missed you guys so much..." I whispered as I held them tighter. I pulled away and they led me into the daycare. I gasped as I looked around, fairy lights, LED lights, strung up stars and suns, obviously made by hand. A little spot in the middle held a table with paper flowers in a paper vase.

I sighed at the sight, my heart warming up as I continued to look around, "We worked hard so that you'd be impressed when you came back." Sun spoke softly and I nodded, "I set up the lights while Sun made everything else, I'm not too good at arts and crafts." Moon mumbled and I giggled.

I turned around, looking up at them, "You two... my boys... You didn't need to do this loveys, just having you around is good enough." I spoke, a soft smile gracing my lips.

They chuckled, "Well, we wanted to anyway, because we love you sunshine!" Sun beamed and picked me up, spinning me around, then setting me back down, "Yeah, we really missed you, so we wanted to make you feel special when you came back." Moon smiled and kissed my head.

I nodded and sat at the little kiddy table only to be dragged into Moon's lap, "We really want to make you feel good-" "Wait." I cut Sun off, apologizing afterwards. I teared up, "I have some... Amazing news for us."

They stayed silent and I cleared my throat, "Well, I'm pretty sure Miles told you about the tumor in my brain, they got rid of it and I won't have seizures anymore." Sun smiled and hugged me, Moon wrapping his arms around me as well, "We're so happy starlight-" "That's not the good news." I cut Moon off.

I sighed and Sun pulled away, "Then what is it sunshine?" I gulped, "Well... Remember how I said I couldn't have kids?" I asked, Sun and Moon nodded, "Well, I had my dead egg removed and replaced with a healthy one." I finished and Sun tilted his head, confused.

Moon's grip on my body tightened a bit, "Does that mean..." He didn't finish and I nodded, "We... We can have kids, I can give birth to a healthy baby." Tears spilled from my eyes.

They just sat there in silence until Sun shot up, pulling me up with him, "I CAN BE A DADDY!" He yelled and spun me around, squeezing me tight, "We... We can be dads." Moon mumbled, looking down at his hands while he sat down.

Sun put me on the ground and I grabbed Moons hands, "Yes Moony, you can be fathers." I whispered. Moon quickly pulled me into a hug, holding me firmly, but gently, "Oh my god... I don't... I can't..." He sniffled and buried his head in the crook of my neck, "Shh baby, I know, it took me a moment too." I comforted and rubbed his head.

Sun sat next to Moon, holding my hand, "You can be a mommy." Sun purred, kissing my hand. I nodded, "Yeah, I'm so excited." I hummed, holding both of my boys close to me.

Moon pulled away, wiping some tears off his face then looking at Sun. Sun nodded at him and they stood up, towering over me as Sun helped me to stand, "What's wrong guys?" I asked.

Moon turned on some soft music before looking at me, "We um... We really thought it was time we asked you..." Moon shook his head, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a small, velvet box, Sun following the same actions.

They got down at one knee and looked into my eyes, "Y/n L/n, you have made me and Moon the happiest robots in the world, having accepted us for who we are." "Not being scared of me when we first met." "Not leaving when you figured out we had human emotions." "And staying even though you knew our past actions." More tears welled up in my eyes, are they going to...

"Every time I think about you, my fans turn on." "I used to hate light, but when you showed up, you changed my view of it because you shine brighter than any star." "I was scared of the dark, but you showed me that without it, all the good things in the world would seem bland." "And so, we're asking you now..."

They spoke at the same time, opening up their boxes, revealing beautiful diamond rings,

"Y/n... Will you marry us?"

IUDIPUGIUPRHFIUFRH Cliff hanger~ Ohhh nooo~ Gotta love them to bits, those sappy bastards. Anyway, I might update right after this chapter posts out so that you guys aren't stuck screaming at me for leaving y'all dangling. LOVE YOU GUYS! YOU'RE ALL BEAUTIFUL! MWAH!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

644 5 15
Idk it's a Sundrop and Moondrop story, a little spice here and there but nothing too bad... yet >:) oh also gore in the beginning :b PS: I promise t...
23.6K 659 36
Sun and Moon story with a lot of angst, fluff and twists. There will be interesting things that are going to make many questions. There will be sadne...
2.3K 64 13
STORY IS CANCELLED!! NO CONSISTENT UPDATES, I DO WRITE FOR FUN SOMETIMES THO y/n, you the reader, are fresh out of college and in need of some cashes...
27.1K 659 53
This is a Top Sundrop/Sun x Top ###### x Bottom Moondrop/Moon smut. Lol I know you came here to find smut where they just get to the sexual parts fir...