Professor Romanoff

נכתב על ידי freromanoff

After you've broken up with your boyfriend you definitely need a distraction. And the distraction you need co... עוד

A/N
"that fucking asshole"
Miss Romanoff
Tutoring
meeting the avengers
unprofessional
chapter 7
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23

chapter 8

5.7K 174 245
נכתב על ידי freromanoff

'I am totally not looking forward to it. She's going to tease me again, again and again.'

Ella's staring at me in disbelief.

'Are you saying you don't want to go to Avengers Tower to hang out with the hottest girl in the world? Dude, if I could go I would!'

'Well, you can't.'

She sighs and leans backwards. 'You really don't have to rub it in.'

'Yes, I have. If I suffer, you suffer.'

'Bitch.'

'Love you too.'

There is a different receptionist sitting at the desk, but she looks just as impeccable as the other one and looks at me just as judgemental. The other difference is that this one has red hair, pulled up in a perfect ponytail that would take me ages to make and even then it wouldn't be as perfect as hers.

'Hello. You must be Y/N Y/L/N.'

I chuckle nervously. 'Uh, yes, I am.'

'Perfect. You can take the elevator. I am assuming you know what floor to go?'

'Yes, I do. Thank you.'

She nods. 'No problem.'

I step into the huge elevator again, sighing, preparing myself mentally for another meeting with the Avengers.

The elevator's door opens and I am greeted by the Avengers all quickly looking to me. As soon as they see me they don't pay attention anymore and go back to what they were doing, thankfully.

'Y/N Y/L/N!'

Natasha's sister, Yelena, walks up to me with a huge smile on her face. 'You're here again!'

I nod and smile. 'Yeah!'

'I am sorry to disappoint you, but Natasha has just gone away on a mission.'

My face drops. Is she fucking serious?! What the hell am I going to do about my unfinished climax now?!

'But I can help you out.'
Oh what the hell, man.

'With Russian, of course.'
Oh, that makes more sense.

'We can order some pizza and I can go see what kind of stupid things my sister is teaching you.'

I smile again. Maybe this won't be so bad after all. Yelena seems nice and why not?

'Yeah, sounds good!'

'That's fucking boring.'

I chuckle. 'Yes, yes, it is.'

'Why are you even taking Russian, Y/N Y/L/N?'

'Oh, I always wanted to learn it, but never really got the chance until now. And what about you? I am assuming you grew up in Russia?'

Her facial expression drops and for a second I see the pain in her eyes, before she masks it again. 'Uh, yeah, I did.'

'Are you okay?' I ask.

'Yes, why wouldn't I be? Now, Y/N, are you in a relationship?'
Now it's my expression that drops, only am I less good at masking it.

She leans forward, obviously curious. 'No? You were?'

'Uh, yeah. I just broke up with him.'

'Why? Did he treat you badly?'

'Ah, well, he didn't treat me great, no.'

'Do you want me to kill him?'

'Won't be necessary.'

'Do you want me to teach you Russian curse words so you can cuss him out in Russian?'

I grin. 'Yeah, actually!'

We are standing before the stairs leading down to the Avengers living room. Yelena is smiling at me.
'Well, Y/N Y/L/N, that was fun! If I am right Natasha will be back tomorrow so you'll sadly have your very boring lesson. I'll give you 20 bucks if you cuss Natasha out in Russian.'

I smile. 'Do you, now?'

'Yeah! That would be soooo funny.'

'Okay, I'll do that. But I do expect my 20 bucks then!'

'Wait, you're actually going to do it?!'

'I am broke, Yelena!'
This is an absolutely horrible idea, but Natasha deserves it for teasing me like that and if I am going to get money for it, why not?

'Okay, great! What's your number.'

'Oh, my phone broke.'

She is silent for a second. 'Oh. Well, that shouldn't be a problem. Stark!' she screams down the stairs.

It is silent for a few seconds before we hear back: 'What do you want, Yelena?!'

'I need a new phone!'

'Why the hell do you need a new phone?! Did yours break again?'

'No! I want one for Y/N Y/L/N!'
I cough out of absolute shock. Great. Now he is going to think I am a golddigger or something.

'I am not a charity, Yelena!'

'If you don't give one to her I'll give it to her myself. From your credit card.'

I hear an irritated sigh. 'Please come downstairs and I'll give her one.'

'That truly isn't necessary, Yelena,' I hiss. 'I don't need a new phone!'

'Uh, well, you do. I need to be able to Venmo you.'

I close my eyes for a second, before walking down the stairs.

I am really going to die today. Not only because I am wearing an revealing outfit - again -, but because I am planning to call my Russian teacher and the Black Widow a bitch in it. She's looking impeccable today again, I wouldn't even believe she was on a mission yesterday if I didn't know it. She has light make-up on: some mascara and lipstick and she is wearing a black leather jacket above some black jeans. Her eyes have been focussing on me for the entire lesson and I am very sure that she's going to want to talk to me again.

'Class is over. As homework, do all the exercises from page 66 and 67.'

Great, homework. Luckily it's almost the weekend.

I grab my stuff and walk down. Jake wasn't in class today thankfully, so I could breathe.

'Y/N,' she says.

I stare at her for a second. 'Miss Romanoff. Do you have anything interesting to say, or should I just leave? Сука.'

It is silent for a few seconds. I feel my heart beating faster and faster. Oh god, that was really, really dumb. Why did I do that?! Well, at least I got twenty bucks and a phone out of it, right?! In exchange for my life?!

'I am sorry, Y/N, what did you just say?'

The last student exits the classroom and closes the door behind her. I could hear a pin drop.

'Nothing, miss Romanoff,' I mumble.

She steps closer to me.

'Nothing, huh?'

I smile, forced. 'I've got some different classes after this, I think I should go.'
The beating of my heart intensifies even more and I chew on my bottom lip.

'No, Y/N, I think you should not. Were you just disrespecting me?'

I lift my chin, looking her straight in her eyes. Whatever, she can't truly do anything, right?

'I think there must be something wrong with your hearing, miss Romanoff, cause I definitely didn't say anything inappropriate.'

'Didn't you, now?'

'Nah, I didn't.'

She grabs my chin. 'Don't lie to me, Y/N. You should really stop disrespecting me like that, or else you're going to regret it.'

'Oh, cause what are you going to do then? Fuck me, miss Romanoff?'

'Don't be a brat, Y/N. This is all the consequences of your own actions.'

'But you can't resist me, can you?'

'You're dressed like a little slut, Y/N. I think you're the one most desperate for my attention.'

'Who said that was for you?'

Her eyes widen and fill with anger. 'Excuse me, котенок?'

I chuckle. 'Do you really think I haven't gotten my pleasure from elsewhere yet?'
God, at this point I am just straight up lying, but she doesn't know that.

Her nails dig into my skin. 'Oh, have you? That's unacceptable, Y/N.'

'Weren't you the one leaving me wet? I would think this is absolutely your own fault.'

She presses her lips against mine, while grabbing my waist and pulling me towards her, until our fronts touch each other.
'Security cameras,' I whisper.
'Turned them off.'

She lifts me up a bit, while still kissing me, taking me to the desk and laying me on it. She's leaning over me, our faces only millimetres apart.
'But I bet they couldn't do it as good as me, you little slut.'

Her hand goes up under my shirt, within seconds removing it, so that I lay on the table in only my skirt and my bra.
'The only one that plays games here am I, котенок.'

Her hands unhook my bra, leaving me fully exposed to her on the table. Her kisses are everywhere as she at the same time hooks her finger behind my underwear and rips it from my body.

She steps backwards for a bit, admiring my body, before our lips lock and her fingers go down there. I let out a small moan as she begins playing with my clit. I gasp as she slides her fingers inside of me.

'You're so wet for me, котенок.'

'Yes, Natasha, please!' I breathe. 'Please!'

She smiles as she pulls her finger away and going down there. Then her tongue finally touches my clit. I hitch forward, as she suddenly starts licking and sucking.

'Oh my god, Natasha, I am about to come,' I moan.

She sucks again, sending me over the edge. I grab the edges of the desk, giving me some sense of stability, while I let the orgasm wash over me. I can barely think anymore.

She stands up, leans over me again and touches my lips with hers.

'Bet I did it better, didn't I?' she whispers.

I blink. Fuck, of course. It was all just a stupid game to her.

I sit up, clasping my bra back on, smiling at her weakly. My god, I don't think I can walk anymore after this. That was literally the best sex I've ever had.

'Mhm, it wasn't that bad, Romanoff.'

Her facial expression drops for a second, before she puts her neutral mask on again, as if she didn't just fuck me senseless.

'Oh?'
I smile weakly at her, while putting my shirt back on. How the fuck am I supposed to focus on the rest of my classes now?! I look on my watch, seeing that I have only three minutes left before the next one. Great.

I stand up, almost falling down. I look up, just to see her satisfied smirk.

'Are you feeling good, Y/N?'

'Why wouldn't I, miss Romanoff?'

'It seems like you can barely walk. Has something happened, maybe?'

'No, miss Romanoff.'
I smile at her.

'I'll see you again in class tomorrow.'
She nods and I am about to walk away, before she grabs my wrist and turns me to her.

'Don't ever disrespect me again, Y/N, cause the next time won't end so well.'
'Yes, miss Romanoff.'
I take out my phone, looking at the text message I've received. It is from Ella, saying that she won't be home tonight, since she's going on a date. Without answering Ella I go straight to the chat with Yelena.

Me:
You owe me twenty bucks.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

90.2K 2.2K 26
A story about y/n x Natasha Romanoff! Y/n is a 20 year old girl that hates university not only she doesn't behave in class, she also likes to make a...
1.4K 40 35
Natasha Romanoff x Female Reader
Promise Me נכתב על ידי Abby

ספרות חובבים

1K 16 23
Natasha Romanoff x Female Reader
439 45 30
Reality bites the dust. Natasha Romanoff x Female Reader