Game Kirby and Anime Kirby re...

By hackerboiii

(Long Title I Know) My brain wouldn't let concentrate in school until I made this so here it is! I'll try my... More

The Portal Gun [Prolonge]
I Captured Them!
Introductions
Questions pt.1
Question part 2
New People
Memes & Videos
Videos
The Meta Bros
Dedede Vs Meta Knight
Kirby Explained Pt.1
Kirby Explained Pt.2

The Hole

496 4 3
By hackerboiii

Multi: Hey guys! Today we are going to react to a funny skit about DDD & Meta Knight!

Anime DDD: What dah- when did me and that Meta Knight do something funny- you calling me a joke!?

Multi: No, I was talking about your counterparts. (The Game Version) Now please shut up and listen I'm really tired of hearing you talk and I need some rest so after this you guys are free to do whatever you want in this place.

Anime DDD:  Hey, don't tell me to shut up-

DDD: I new I was the SUPERIOR one, there even making videos of me now! 

Anime DDD: Nuh-uh, funny videos, they think you're a joke!

DDD: No, they just think you're a boring old stud!

Anime DDD: Who ya calling boring!

DDD: You of course, guess you're also deaf as well!?

*Every except those two in the room, are watching them fight with a shocked expression on their faces well except the ones you are used to it* (Which should be everyone) 

*Bandana turns to Escargoon*

Bandana: Is yours always this loud?

Escargoon: Yup and yours?

Bandana: Yeah, but usually not in a mean way.

Escargoon: Hmm- but be nice too not have him hitting you all the time.

*Anime DDD stop his banter with his counterpart and turns around to look at Escargoon*

Anime DDD: I heard that you slimy slug!

*Anime DDD rushed foward to hit Escargoon with a hammer from who-knows-where and tries to whack Escargoon, but before he could, Game Kirby stops him by kicking his hammer away*

Kirby: Stop fighting, the whole purpose of this was to watch a funny video, not fight.

Multi: Kirby is right now all of you sit down before I make you do, and watch this video!

*Every body sits down in groups, The Meta-Knights are with Meta Knight, King DDD is with Bandana Dee and Kirby, Tiff, Tuff and Poyo are together in a group, Escargoon is sitting besides Anime King DDD, which I don't think is very good for his health, Dark Meta Knight is broaching of in the corner like some sort of emo, Galacta Knight and Morpho Knight are sitting together and finally the rest are sitting together in a group.*

*The Video Start*

Dedede: Hey Meta, have you seen my Hammer?

Meta Knight: The one with a rocket in it?

Tuff: He has a hammer with a rocket in it, cool!

Tiff: How is that possible?

Dedede: Yeah.

Meta Knight: Pretty sure it fell in the hole.

Dedede: What hole? Oh Nova!

*The Hole*

Susie: I bet that was Marx's doing.

Tiff: Who's that?

Susie: Doesn't matter, just an acquaintance that we know.

Dedede: What is that!

Meta Knight: It's a hole.

Dedede: Yeah, I can see that but what's it doing here?

Meta Knight: Well I came here this morning *sips coffee* and there was a hole.

Escargoon: Did he just drink that through his mask-?

Dedede: What are you going to do about it?

Meta Knight: I put a rug over it.

*The Hole*

Meta Knight: Yeah, it fell in the hole.

Dedede: Should we call the Escargoon or something.

Anime DDD: Why would you call that useless slug!?

Meta Knight: Oh yeah, I called Escargoon, yeah.

Dedede: But where is he?

Meta Knight: He's in the hole.

*The Hole*

Escargoon: Wait what!?

Dedede: Meta, where is Bandana Dee?

Meta Knight: ...

Dedede: Where is Bandana Dee!

Meta Knight: He's with Kirby.

Dedede: Oh, where is Kirby again?

Meta Knight: In the hole.

*The Hole*

Kirby: Oh, wait I remember this now.

Tiff: How is everyone falling in this hole!?

Dedede: Sweet Nova, how deep even is this thing! *Takes Meta Knight's mug and throws it down the hole*

Meta Knight: That was my favorite mug, now it's the in hole.

*The Hole*

Axe Knight: Hey we gave him that mug!

Javelin: So that's where it went.

Dedede: Meta, do you even know what this is. After all we know, it could an interdimensional wormhole or a gateway to the underworld! Or, or... Meta? *silence* Meta... *more silence*  META!!!

Sailor Dee: Where did he go!?

Meta Knight: Hey what's up, I got a snack. *Puts a lollipop through the hole in his mask apparently eating it*

Dedede: Meta, can you please take this seriously- *A hand appears from out of the hole* Ah! WHATISTHAT!!!

Meta Knight: *Gets a gun out of nowhere and starts shooting the hand until it went away.*

Anime Blade: Did-Did he just-

Anime Sword: Pull a gun, yeah I think we both saw that.

Dedede: What was that!

Meta Knight: Hole Person. *Throws his finished lollipop stick into the hole*

Mace Knight: Well at least it makes for an convenient trash can?

Dedede: Where did it come from?

Meta Knight: *The Hole*<(T_T<)

Dedede: Right, the hole Yeah, dude why are you so calm about this!?

Meta Knight: I'm more worried about the space octopus.

Dedede: What space octopus!

Susie: I'm sorry, there was a space octopus and you didn't tell me! I could've studied it, used it anatomy to make an octopus mech with that!?

*They turn to the right to see a hole in the wall and the space octopus. And then it proceeds to take Dedede*

Dedede: Ah-

Meta Knight: That one. *Finds Dedede's Rocket Hammer* 

Meta Knight: Oh, there it is- fuck. 

DDD: So you did find it, why did you never return it-

*It fell in the hole*

DD: You know what nvm, I already have another one.

*The Hole*

Multi: Well that's all for today you guys can go back to doing whatever you guys were doing beforehand and I'm going to go to sleep, goodbye y'all.

*And with that Multi teleported away never to be seen again until next time*

For You:

I'm so so sorry that it took me so long to write another chapter, I'll try to write more and not forget about this series here is a token of my apologies:

 (OwO)      (UwU)      (>w<)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  =w=w====w=w===w=w=               

 (UwU)        (OwO)          (uwu)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  =w=w====w=w=====w=w=

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.7K 2.6K 8
i hope you enjoy! please vote on the chapters it makes me really happy :') and let's me know what you're enjoying so i can know what and what not to...
848 25 5
This Sonadow AU was created in my TikTok account: @blxejxstice and will still be worked on [ALL ART MADE BY ME] For years and years, two rivals deepl...
100K 1.4K 18
You are a shy, but hard-working young girl (you're not exactly "human" but you aren't a Cappy either) that one day takes a vacation to Cappy Town to...
10.2K 241 25
An epic adventure involving Mario, the Legend of Zelda, Kirby, and Pokemon. I would suggest you read "Kirby and the Monstrous Lightning" and "Kirby a...