Lost One

By ayshiaink

g!p More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
SERIAL
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
part 2

24

2.6K 125 90
By ayshiaink

Beyoncé

I kept my eyes on Onika all day, trying to see what the matter was. Honestly she was acting like she was fine but she seems to be good at hiding her feelings now because I know something is off.

Right now I had her wrapped around my arms as we stood, fully clothed, ready to leave. "We aren't leaving until you say what's wrong."

She sighed, bringing her arms sluggishly around my waist and resting her head on my chest. "Do I have to say?"

I looked down at her with pleading eyes, "Please?"

She pulled away from me, her lip nervously between her teeth before she spoke, "You remember almost 3 years ago when me had gotten into that argument?"

"We got into a lot of arguments 3 years ago." I wasn't lying, that was when she started to become more independent and she was almost on the edge of completely leaving me, but I was definitely to blame.

She let out a breathe, "The one where my face hit the wall, my nose was swollen." She explained more and once I remembered, my stomach felt sick.

I brought my arms up to my chest, "Yeah—I remember." I was just about to stutter over my words.

"It was just a little flashback. I'm fine now, okay?"

I nodded, "I hate that I did that to you."

"You've definitely changed, just keep doing good." She gave me a reassuring smile. She was trying to make me feel better but it wasn't fully working.

"I have something I need to bring to Mama Tina." She quickly changed the subject as she picked up two huge ass duffle bags.

I sucked my teeth before taking them both from her. "They literally aren't even heavy. It's filled with blankets that she liked."

"I don't care, put your fingers in my pants loop." She did and I started walking us to Mays room where she was over here smiling at her phone.

"Who you texting?" Nika asked before I could.

Mays head popped up, "Dang!" She is loud as hell. "Y'all all in my business." Her eyes rolled.

Onika pointed at her, "That school got her acting like a little hood rat, ain't it?" She asked me but I shook my head.

"Nah it was probably Solange little yellow bad ass." I replied.

"I don't act like a hood rat." Mays legs swung from her bed before she made her way to us. She picked up Nikas shirt before leaning down. "Hi niecey." She kissed it.

"Don't play with my son like that." Onika pushed her away. May and I both mugged her.

"You mean my daughter." I corrected her.

"I'm not about to argue with you Beyoncé." She looked at me and I laughed. I don't care, I want a daughter.

"Where y'all going?" May asked.

"Stay out me and mines business, you just go back on that bed and text who you were texting." Onika was definitely trying to start with May.

Maylean shrugged, "Ok, I will bye." She basically pushed us out her door.

Eventually we made our way into the car and to my mamas house.

"Get the hell out my house." I heard her beautiful raspy voice after the front door shut.

"Hello to you too, mother." I set the bags down before hugging her. She brought Nika into the living room to sit and you know I followed.

"You acting like a lost puppy." I heard over my shoulder. Of course, it was Solange.

"Aren't you supposed to be at college? with a dorm? Why the fuck you always here?"

"Mama did you just hear Bey cuss?" Solange smirked.

"Beyoncé, watch your mouth."

"I'm sorry." I grabbed Solange by her shirt and dragged her all the way to her room.

"Do you think because you finally hit 18 that you have a ounce of control over me? I will forever be the older sister, you will always be beneath me."

She pinched my hand off of her, mugging me as she fixed her t-shirt. "Bitch get the fuck out of here, Mommy saw that fight video yesterday, she probably down there whooping your girlfriend ass."

I swear Solange kills me. "Did you show her it?"

"noPe." The p popped and I knew she was lying.

"You're literally the worst little sister in the fucking universe." I was just about to walk passed her but then I remembered. "Who the hell has Maylean been on the phone with all the time?"

I asked Solange because I knew her ass knew who it was. Her and May talk way too much for her not too.

She started laughing, "Let me call her!" She reached for the phone but I picked it up before she could.

"Do you not know how badly I've been waiting for a reason to literally break you?" I asked her and she just shrugged.

"You're weak Beyoncé. Weak."

"Just tell me who she be on the phone with."

"I can't say." She tilted her head to the side.

"So you know?" She nodded. "I do know but I can't just be telling her business."

"Oh but you can tell mine to mommy?"

"True!" She smiled, walking out the room.

"Little ass bitch." I mumbled but followed back downstairs.

Onika was smiling at my mom as they talked about giving birth. "Of course it hurts, but when you see your creation, it will all feel worth it."

"My mom told me that when I was younger."

"I met her maybe twice, haven't seen her in a while. How is she?" Mama asked.

Onika and her mom was a completely different story. Her and her mother were so close. Sometimes I feel like I've just ruined Onikas life because I am a big part of why they don't really communicate anymore.

Carol was a lovely women that cared way too much about her kids. She always wanted the best for them. She had 4 kids, Onika, Lauren, Quazir and Quamere.

Two set of twins. Onika and Lauren weren't identical so nobody really cared that they were twins, but Quazir and Quamere looked just alike but were only 15.

Still Onika and her mothers relationship changed since we've turned 21. Carol honestly liked me, until she realized how mentally abusive I was to her daughter.

That one time I put my hands on her, it was like Carol snapped. She wanted me gone, along with Lauren. They both wanted better for Onika and I never realized why until like now.

Although I knew that Carol didn't like me, I never disrespected her to her face. Lauren on the other hand, I have. We were around the same age group so I wouldn't feel as bad if I said something back to her.

Eventually it was all on Onika to end the back and forth between us all but she always told us she doesn't feel comfortable getting in between our nonsense.

"She's fine." Onika held a closed mouth smile. She was definitely not feeling this conversation no more.

"Have y'all talked?"

She shook her head, "No. I've been meaning too though." I could tell she didn't want to talk about it. "I really want my baby to know their grandmother."

I let them talk for a little while longer until Onika was ready to go. When we got in the car she seemed to let out a breath she was holding in.

"I'm hungry."

I looked at her with a weird face. "Okayyy?" Is what I wanted to say but I done got her ass pregnant so I knew that wouldn't be smart. "What do you want to eat?"

She just shrugged, pulling her phone out her purse. I just decided I'd get her Jamaican food since the other day she said she was craving it.

"You better not open that bag in my car." I told her as soon as I handed the bag to her after getting it. She smiled at me.

"Thank you." She kissed the side of my face before kissing my lips. "Take me home." I watched as she leaned back in her seat.

I drove us home in comfortable silence. When we got to the house it was as dark as charcoal outside. May wasn't home and none of us knew where she was so Nika called.

When May didn't answer, she looked at me with her face scrunched up.

"Just call again." Maylean acts like she's famous with the dnd feature.

She answered on the fifth ring. "Where are you?"

"I'm about to come home."

"That doesn't answer her question, Maylean." I added before pressing the FaceTime button. "Answer."

"For what?"

"Now." She answered it and we couldn't see anything. "Show ur face."

"One sec." We literally heard her press the mute button then a few seconds later her camera came on and she was outside. "See, Im just outside."

Nika looked up at me. "Does she think we're dumb?"

"I think she thinks we're dumb."

"Maylean where the hell are you?" Onikas voice slightly raised. I put a arm securely around her waist and pulled her closer to me on the love seat in our room.

"I'm just at my friends house."

"Which friend?" I asked.

"Y'all don't even know them?"

"Are there boys there?"

"No." She answered that way too quick for it to be true.

"Come home." Onika hung up on her. She definitely had a attitude. "She never fucking listens." She huffed out. She was stressing herself out for no reason.

"Relax." She turned her head to me and I planted my lips on her forehead. "She's a teenager."

"She's getting older." She sighed, leaning into my touch. "She should know better."

"She'll learn."

Onika turned her entire body towards me before letting her arms wrap around me. When the sigh left her throat I knew something was bugging her.

"What's the matter?" I pulled her back to look at her face. I could see how hard she was trying to keep a straight face. Is she about to cry?

"Nothing." As soon as she said that a frown came on her face and her eyes started to water.

"Come here." I slightly picked her up, bringing her entire body into mine and letting her relax onto me. I heard her sniffle in my chest while her arms held me tight.

"Why are you crying baby?" I rubbed her back and she just shrugged, letting her tears fall on my shirt.

This had to be the 3rd time she just started crying since being pregnant. She was only 2 and a half months. Imagine how she'll be at 8. I was still going to comfort her though.

"I don't know!" She sobbed, gripping the back of my now wet t-shirt. I wanted to laugh deep down but she would probably get to beating my ass.

"Shh. Calm down." I sat with her for a while longer and helped her calm down. Once she pulled away I rubbed her arms.

"Are you ok now?" She nodded her head before leaning in to kiss me but I backed away. "No, what's wrong?"

She pouted, "I miss my mom."

"Just call her Nika, you don't have to cry."

"She won't want to talk to me."

"That's your mother. Y'all haven't talked in so long. She most likely misses you but you know she's where you get your stubbornness from."

She found a away to pinch the tight skin on my stomach. "Shut up." She leaned in again and I actually kissed her this time. "I'll call her later."

I nodded before she made her way into the kitchen. "I have to cook dinner for you and May." She was such a good mom already. "And for my baby." She had one hand on her stomach, with a slick smile on her face. She was madly in love with our baby, same for me.

"Can I help?" I asked, circling to the front of her, making her head pop up and her look at me weird. When she saw I was serious she finally spoke.

"Fine but don't do anything unless I tell you too."

She ended up making white rice and curry. I helped her and surprisingly it came out good.

She was slowly teaching me how to cook.

By the time she was finished Maylean been gotten home and was freshly showered. I called her down and she came quick, Onika and I already at the table.

When Maylean saw her seat was closest to Onika she grabbed her plate. "I'll just move over here.." She slowly tried moving to the other side of the table but Onikas voice came stern.

"Sit your ass down here Maylean."

May quickly sat, with a huff.

Onika prayed to herself, while May and I just started digging in. "Y'all have no shame?" She asked, after finishing up her prayer.

"We're hungry?" Mays mouth was stuffed.

"Oh." Onika done dead the conversation all because she was upset with her little sister.

As we ate, she kept sending little glares at May that definitely didn't go unnoticed.

"What?" Mays eyebrow raised.

"What?" She asked back. She knew damn well.

"Are you mad at me or something?"

Onika sat up, setting her fork down, slightly leaning towards May, "Why would I be mad Maylean?" Her brown raised. Nothing was heard but my gulp.

"What happened?" She tapped Mays shoulder, "Huh? you can't hear?"

"You don't have to touch me." May slickly rolled her neck. Oh?

"Little girl do you know where you sitting at?" Onika mugged her.

"It doesn't matter.."

"Maylean I swear to god," She let out a breath, pinching the bridge of her nose. "Where were you at?" She asked calmly. I'm actually scared. May had a mouth on her but Onika did too and it was much worse.

"I already told you, my friends house." I didn't like her tone at all but I'll keep quiet until I felt the need to talk.

"Stop playing with me Maylean. You're not fucking grown, so when I ask you where you been at you don't say my friend, you give a fucking name and place. Don't be stupid because you know how stupid I can get."

Onika was definitely fed up. She was talking like a real black mother right now and honestly it was scary.

"Oh my godd." Maylean really was testing her life right now. "You always do so fucking much!"

"Because I can! You're living under us May! You are a child, I shouldn't be calling you at 11 in the night asking you where the fuck you at."

"I'm about to be 17!" Mays voice raised and all eyes widened. "You're not my fucking mom! I don't have to listen to anything you say! I already told you where I was!"

Onika was quick to reply but I stopped her, she didn't need to be yelling and that was exactly what she was about to do.

"Yo? Maylean?" I snapped my fingers to catch her attention, leaning forward in my seat. "Stop cussing at her like you're crazy. Listen to what the fuck she's telling you instead of screaming about it because you know if she starts screaming, it won't be for long."

May looked at me for a few seconds before scuffing, quickly getting up and grabbing her plate. "Please.." She aggressively threw the rest of her food in the garbage then slightly threw the plate in the sink.

"I will beat this girl ass." Onika mumbled loud enough.

"I bet you won't." May added. Nikas head popped up quick and I had to grab her quicker because she was about to go flying for her little sister.

"Let go of me Beyoncé." She pointed a finger at May as she tried getting out of my arms. "You can't beat a single living thing in this house!"

"Bro I don't care!" Maylean dragged walking quickly to her room.

"Ouuu!" Onika stressed, still in my arms. I knew she wanted to hit May ass bad but that wouldn't do anything and deep down, she knew that.

"Let me go. I'm not going to hit her stupid ass." She grabbed my wrist.

I let go of her and put our dishes up, before guiding her upstairs. "What the fuck is wrong with her?" Onika was pissed. She literally pushed me like she was about to fight me and walked across the room.

"You ain't had to push me." I rubbed my chest. She's a strong ass lil person.

She glared at me before sitting down on the bed. "You better get her. Because I swear she will hate me." 

"Stop." I stepped in front of her, She looked up at me slightly shook her head. She didn't know if she wanted to cry or be mad right now.

"Bro why the fuck am I crying!" She stressed, aggressively rubbing her eyes. I bent down to kiss her cheek.

"You're upset baby, you can cry, nobody here is judging you." She seemed to have dished me out because she just kept on wiping her face with so much aggression.

I grabbed her hands moving them from her face, she just looked at me as her chest hived and tears fell, silently.

"Relax." I pecked her lips. "Stop working yourself up like this." I slightly frowned at her. "Calm down, tell me how you feel."

"She's making me so upset Bey." Her frown matched mine as she stood to wrap her arms around me. "I don't know what to do. She's so disrespectful." I secured my arms around her waist, letting her head settle on my shoulder.

"I'll talk to her, alright?" I kissed her head as she nodded. She pulled away and went to pull off her clothes.

"I'm going in the shower."

I left for Mays room, the door was locked so I knocked. "Who is it?" She asked.

"Bey." Obviously? Onika ain't fucking with her ass right now.

She opened the door and let me in then shut it back. "Bey I don't want to have a talk."

"Don't care, cause you've honestly lost your mind." I sat on her bed. "What's your issue?"

"I don't have one." She still had that stank ass attitude.

"I'm not Onika, you're not going to talk to me anyway at all, I don't go for that." She looked at me. "I'm speaking calm to you, so I need the same energy back." I finished, it took her a second but she nodded.

"Like I said, what's the issue?"

"Bey I really don't have one, I just don't like when she tries treating me like a kid, asking me where I go and who I'm with, I'm not stupid, I know what I should and shouldn't be doing."

"At the end of the day you're not grown, no matter how much you think you are. She's taking care of u so when she asked you where you been your best option is just telling the truth. All that rolling your neck and attitude shit goes out the window when we're having a serious conversation with you."

"Okay, I'm not grown but I'm about to be and-"

"No, that's it, you're not grown. And you won't be grown until you get your shit up out of our house and living on your own, taking care of yourself, doing grown woman shit. Until then you aren't, so chill. I don't know what the fuck been going on with you but you should know, Onika is not the one to take shit off on, she cares most about you. Believe it or not. Don't ruin it for yourself."

May sighed, after I finished. She sat next to me, slowly. "I'm sorry."

"You're apologizing to the wrong person." I replied. "Don't go apologize yet, cause she's still upset, you won't get calm understanding her right now." She nodded.

"Now be for real, cause shit ain't a game." I faced her. "Where and who were you with? Don't lie either because I promise you, I'll find out."

"I-Uh"

"Maylean." I put on my mom voice cause I'm really doing this right now!!!

"I was with Maddie at this trap house but I left because I didn't feel comfortable there. It was obvious what the boys were trying to do and I didn't want to do anything."

"Who the fuck is Maddie?"

"She's this girl I met like a month ago, at first she was cool but now I realized she suck too much dick."

I shook my head. "Don't go nowhere with her again, and next time you go somewhere just tell us, especially to a fucking trap house. Why the fuck did you even step foot in one?"

"I guess, I was trying to be down but I'm not." She shrugged.

"Yeah, you're not." I mugged her. "Just-don't do it again. You're smart, don't be dumb."

"Why do y'all keep calling me dumb?" She rolled her eyes.

"Because you're doing dumb shit.  For example, telling Onika she's not your mom? Are you serious? She knows that shit May but what is your mom doing? and what is Onika doing? That was very inconsiderate to say because you know your sister, she's the closest thing you have to a mother, don't disrespect her."

May was staring at the wall, it was obvious she was in deep thought.

"You understand me?" I asked, receiving a nod.

"I don't even know why I said that, I don't mean to disrespect her, or anybody, it just comes out and I don't notice until later. I'm sorry."

"We'll work on it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57K 2.9K 28
BEYNIKA. That's all to say lovesโ™ฅ๏ธ
106K 5.7K 37
๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š
25.9K 691 11
Beynika ๐Ÿ’•
4.2K 172 24
Read To Know?