TALAASH

By glittersoul_07

"qata kijye na tualq ham say, kuch nahi hay tu adawat hi sahi"! More

CHARACTERS
the surprises
prologue
bitter escape
the unevitable
saviour
the sour lies
the past
the hard times
finding her
lost n found
the turmoils
decisions
qubool
imp
that night!
iqraar
end

distint

2.1K 414 48
By glittersoul_07

The breakfast table was chirping with amma and zoya's voices whereas the newly weded couple sat in silence .

Siddhant tried to gain his wife's attention who was apparently ignoring him like a plague since last night . The girl hasn't spoken a word making him all the more anxious .

Shehnaaz on the other hand was feeling guilty on everything . He had married her out of pity and this thing was eating her on inside .

Sighing softly she looked up only to be met with his anxious eyes , she lowered her gaze once again making the men in return frown .

To kya socha hai aaplogo ne? Bhai honeymoon p Jana hai ya yaha mere or amma k saamne apna 90s ka romance shuru .. zoya was cut off by ammas gasp .

Koi is ladki ko chup rehna sikhao .. sahil muttered shaking his head . Zoya ignored his useless comments n instead raised an eyebrow at Siddhant who cleared his throat .

M..mjhe nahi jana amma ... He frown on hearing his wife's meek voice who had finally spoken anything other than "ji" .

Hein? Vo kyu bhai? Zoya gaped at her bestfriend who was behaving wiered According to her . Her bestfriend is wiered anyways!

M..mjhe ngo ka project complete karna hai .. ayya has trusted me with it .. I..I can't leave it like that . Shehnaaz shared but deep down she was just saving the family from the embarrassment .

She was sure Siddhant would straight away refuse!

Kabir bhi hoga vaha? Siddhant gritted out through clenched jaw . He hated the idea of her being near that ex finance of hers .

Amma ... Mein ngo nahi chor sakti .. shehnaaz spoke looking at amma who looked conflicted between the couple .

Han to sahi hai na .. anyways I am meeting Kabir for a case this evening or mera aana jana laga rahega .. tu aaram se kaam karle apna then u guys can plan a vaccations? Zoya suggested trying to lighten the atmosphere .

She was greeted with silence from both the sides!

***

Tum vaha Kaam karoge? I mean u can ... It's just ... Siddhant initiated the conversation finding her alone in there room that night .

I will be okay .. and Kabir is supportive enough . She replied monotonously .

Yeah .. he dryly spoke frowning at the mere mention of that Kabir .

And when are u planning on speaking again? He sarcastically spoke making her look at him .

J..ji?

It's been two days shehnaaz .. tumne mujhse baat karna to dur meri taraf dekha Tak nahi hai .. he hissed pinning her with his heated gaze .

Baat karne k lye kuch nahi hai mere paas .. she lowered her gaze .

In a minute he was in front of her making her still on her place .

Baat karne ko Umar paree hai .. filhal mjhe tumhare khamoshi samjhni hai .. her breath hitched hearing him .

I... I am sorry a...ap y. Yesab .. she sniffed suddenly making him frown .

Kya hua hai? Mjhe batao plz? Mjhe pareshan karrae hai tumhari chuppi .. he pleaded .

M jabse aapki life m aayi hu pareshani hee to hui hai a..apko .. m.. m nahi chahti thi a..asa ho a..apko mere saath asa z.. zabardasti rishte m bandna para ..  the girl cried while he froze hearing her .

Did she actually things this marriage is forced on him?

Shehnaaz?

A..ap fikar mat kare m amma ko samjha dungi .. m janti hu aap mjhse shadi nahi karna chahte thay .. m samajhti hu or m family ko bhi samjha dungi ... She kept on blabbering .

Ye rishta naam ka hai .. she was pulled in a iron grip making her gasp ...
Her red eyes met his blank ones ...

Siddhant Ali chaudhary k saath koi zabardasti nahi karsakta .. tumhe maine khud qubool kiya hai .. pure dil se .. or is rishte mein meri rooh basti hai .. meri zindagi m aane vali sirf tum ho shehnaaz siddhant Ali chaudhary or tum hee rahogi ... Ye baat apne dimag m bitha lo samajh aayi?

And just like that shehnaaz felt the biggest shock turn into bliss .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Do comment 🤗❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 626 35
understanding love story between luthra nd kmk! Secret Relationship with arhana
86.7K 3.8K 18
Peep inside the story 😈😈😈😈😈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
79.6K 2.8K 16
ipkknd
31.4K 720 23
Living in a same house Amaya had always call Shawaiz her bhai but Shawaiz has different feelings for her, so lets see how she's going to realize his...