The Midnight Art Gallery | J...

By CupcakesFfs_

"You See? Even If You want to end yourself, even after all the effort in trying to Make yourself Disappear. I... More

THE BEGINNING OF EVERYTHING
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
END

EIGHT

392 41 42
By CupcakesFfs_

He Found Himself Standing In Middle of the Art gallery, again. He didn't moved but he heard Heel Clicking on the floor behind him as he heard the voice.

"I guess that wasn't the life you were finding"

Jungkook didn't replied to her but he felt a tear Roll down from his cheeks. He touch his cheeks to feel wet on his fingers. He don't know why he's crying even though this wasn't his real life. He wipe away his tears but they weren't stopping. Then he felt a palm on the back of his head pulling him down as his face landed on Someone's shoulder. It was Yn.

Her one hand was on his head putting it on her shoulder she rub his hair. He didn't Touched her but just cried on her shoulder. "it's alright. That wasn't the life you were supposed to live in. Your Mom is alright in Many Of your Lives..." She doesn't knows how to say comforting words but she's trying her best. She's in charge of taking care of this place and him too. At least when he's Inside of this Art Gallery.

Jungkook took deep breath in but his hand still was Shaking along with his shoulder. Yn purse her lips but caress his hair. "You...want some cookies?" She asked him. Jungkook let out a small chuckle but back off while wiping his cheeks and nodded his head. Trying his best to forget what he just Experienced.

"Alright, which one? Choco chips? Mint?"

"Choco..."

She clicked her thumb with her index finger and here, cookies in front of them on a plate flying in middle of the air. Jungkook's Jaw dropped a little but he picked some of the cookies and tried them. "Mhm..They taste Good" "I know right." She replied and took some mint ones in her mouth.

"So... what's next? Don't tell me you want me to try more lives...which will result like this ones"

"We don't know, We haven't seen all of your lives yet. That's why you gotta try them and find out"

"But I don't want to anymore. Can't I just die? Which I actually was supposed to?" He asked her as Yn rise her eyebrows and looked at him "Well...If you were actually Supposed to die then you wouldn't have been here."

Jungkook sigh but sat down on the chair Which was around the small table on which there was a big computer.

"Is this your computer?"

"It's this Art Gallery's"

"Ah...do you have games in it?"

He turned his head behind to look up at her who was just behind him munching on her cookies. She scoffed "Ay...You sounds like those Annoying Ass Kids who asks for game when they sees a phone" Jungkook Chuckled a little finding it relatable. But then it Hit him.

"What if...I had chosen to became a pro gamer?"

"Hm...I don't know. Wanna Experience?"

Jungkook Thought for some moments, she's not letting him die neither can he do anything else here. So why not just check out. 

"Yes"

He waited for the art gallery to show some Reaction or her to do something like clicking her fingers or anything again. But nothing happened.

"Bitch this art gallery ain't your Aladdin's lamp or I ain't your genie. Say it out loud which life you want"

"Oh- ah Yeah sorry"

He Control his laugh cause of her expressions. "I Want to know...what it would have been like if I had chosen to become a pro gamer"

The art gallery showed the same reaction, Canvases shining and Shaking, golden Sparkles Sparkling in air. The light shut down and again come back as the one particular Canvas flied towards them. Jungkook was again startled by it's speed as he stumbled back on Yn's Foot. She groan and shout at him.

"Yah! Got no eyes? Did you replaced it with extra handsome-ness or what?!"

Jungkook look at her not knowing what to say but she just scoffed "Aigoo, Just Go. Go!" She pushed him inside the Canvas while he stumbled inside with wide eyes.

"Gosh...pain in Ass"

___

He Blinked his eyes. Gaining his senses a Little late. He felt a headphone on his ears with a big computer screen in front of him and his Right hand on the mouse, another one on keyboard Controlling the game. His mind blew up by the view in front of him.

This is so cool...

He sat back on his leather chair Perfectly and paid attention on the game. It's a racing game. Doesn't seems that bad. The graphics are awesome.

He heard some voices through his headphones.

"Yah yah yah! How dare that jerk!"

"Yah..Calm down. And focus"

"Didn't you saw how he crashed his car on mine?!"

"Gosh Jin Hyung. Calm down it's just the beginning"

"Alright alright...but I hope next time something like this happens to you too, Hobi"

The Jin Named person replied back while Laughing like a...Windshield wiper...?

"Yah! Joonie! See our own teammate is cursing at my car"

"Ay Y'all. Shut up. See Jungkook is silent it means he's gonna blast this game again"

The Joonie dude replies back. Jungkook's body Stuffins. He Don't know any of them but the way they are hoping that he will make them win this game is Making him feel some butterflies. Weird, I know right.

He raised his Hands up and fist them flexing them. And get back into the game.

"Woah woah woah! Go Jaykay! Go Jaykay!"

He heard the Hobi dude cheer for him. He smiled feeling his heartbeat Rise in Excitement.

He overtake some of the other players. And finally he reached the final spot and fuck it! They win! The big words in thick font flashing on their screen saying 'You win!'

"Yes!!" He shout along with his teammates "Bro that was dope!" Joonie said following with Jin's voice "Off course, who teach him? Off course me" "Gah Shut up Hyung" Hobi replied with his laugh following behind.

I like this...

It feels as if he actually had some thrill. He feel alive.

"All right Everyone, it's already time. Let's meet in University"

Joonie said. 

"Yeah...I feel sleepy though" Hobi said while yawning. Jungkook look at the wall clock.

The hell- 6:30 am? They don't sleep or what?

"Alright Boys, I'mma sleep for 30 Mins and before getting off for College. Now bye!"

Jin cut the call following by Hobi and Joonie bidding their Goodbyes. Jungkook sigh and put his headset down on the table. He push his Chair a bit back with the help of is foot. Leaning back on his seat and look around.

It seems like a chamber...

There's a single bed which is kinda messy and another one which is perfectly shining in his eyes. Guess there's a roommate with whom he lives. But he's not here right now.

The room is boyish. Obviously. But not that messy nor that clean. A small portable fridge placed in middle of the both bed sticking to the wall. A bookshelf, and another shelf for Clothes. He looked down at himself noticing he's wearing a black T-shirt along with black shorts. Some cool bracelets hanging on his wrist, he turn around more to find a big mirror, body Length standing near the wall. He looked at himself.

Dang- I'm so muscular in this life.

I know right.

He heard Yn's voice popped up in his head. He scoffed but said "stop popping out of nowhere" Yn Chuckled but said.

Sorry for that. But true though. Look at those thighs flexing so good..

Jungkook's eyes widened as he stand up to fix himself and shout "Yah! You pervert!" Yn Laughed on his Reaction. Jungkook shook his head but walked near the portable fridge and Opened it. He saw some Cold drinks and some snacks inside. He took out a Coke and open it and drink some.

Choke me with those thighs then I'll leave for sure.

This time it was him choking on his drink. He coughed and was about to shout back until he heard the door opening so he looked back to find someone standing there with his bag on his shoulder while him holding it's strap, his back was facing Jungkook as the person was bidding bye to someone outside. Then after that person left he turned around to find Jungkook in his mid way wiping his face.

But Jungkook's eyes widened.

"Yoongi Hyung?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.2K 6.3K 126
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...
54.8K 858 12
This story is based on village story with lots of smut...
1.2M 40K 59
Princess Nymeria is well aware that her kingdom is in decline. It has been for hundreds of years after all. Unlike her ancestors, she's willing to re...
135K 513 39
Smut 18+ ONLY! ⚠️WARNING⚠️ ⚠️CONTAINS MUTURE CONTENT⚠️ ⚠️VERY SEXUAL 18+⚠️ 22 year old Raven Johnson is just going to her yearly doctors appointment...