blank space ✎ kth & jjk.

By trashyung

↬ TAEKOOK: ❝ in which taehyung took jungkook the wrong way ❞ ㅡ COMPLETED ↻ fetus writing (cringe) More

intro。
space one。
space two。
space three。
space four。
space five。
space six。
space eight。
space nine。
space ten。
space eleven。
space twelve。
space thirteen。
space fourteen。
{!!!} ; read。
space fifteen。
space sixteen。
space seventeen。
space eighteen。
space nineteen。
{!!!} ; read。
space twenty。
space twenty-one。
space twenty-two。
space twenty-three。
space twenty-four。
space twenty-five。
space twenty-six。
space twenty-seven。
space twenty-eight。
space twenty-nine。
space thirty。
epilogue。
special chapter | one。
special chapter | two。
happy 500k!

space seven。

41.4K 1.3K 1.2K
By trashyung

"Good morning, hyung."

By the time, I reached downstairs. A smile crept into my face as I saw him preparing our breakfast. I took a sniff and smelled a good scent of food he is cooking - looks like breakfast for today will be extra special. 

"Good morning." I greeted back then looked at him.

He's only wearing his briefs and my over-sized white shirt with pink flip flops that my mom used every time she's home. His hair is still messy. Why do this kid looks very attractive and hot without doing anything? Damn it. I snapped myself out of my thoughts before it gets out of hand. 

"I cooked breakfast because you look so tired. You snored so loud but that's fine. I still had a good sleep. Come, sit here." He chuckled.

I was a bit embarrassed but took a seat right away. I looked at the table to see what are served. He cooked spinach fillet, bacon, and fried rice.

"I didn't know that you can cook, huh?" I said as he took the seat in front of me.

"I can only cook simple dishes. Hm, this spinach fillet is one of my fave dish that I can cook."

I get my fork and try it. By the time, I put it in my mouth and touched my tongue. It was delicious! It isn't my first time to eat spinach fillet but I can easily tell that this will be my new favorite dish. No kidding at all.

"Whoa, this is freaking good." I said and continue to chew.

He just said 'thanks' with a smile and we started to eat breakfast. The fried rice is good, too. The bacon, also of course. Duh, it's bacon. Bacon tastes like bacon. Bacon is life.

"Tae, what are we going to do? There are no classes today." He said and sip from his glass filled with orange juice.

Oh, right. We don't have classes today because of Student Council and other organization meeting. Thanks to them, we had a day-off. I think that it's a right thing that we had a day-off because we need a break from the hellish and boring classes that we got. 

I shrugged, "I don't know. Let's just continue the dra--"

"Ehhh," he whined, "It's kinda boring if we'll just focus on that."

My eyebrows creased, "Huh? But it's for the sake of our grades. Don't you care about our grades?"

"Aniyo. My point isn't that way. C'mon, I can easily do that. It's only Wednesday for the record. Let's go to the carnival, jebal? I want the rides and cotton candy."

Okay, here comes the childish side again. The Jungkook who loves rides and cotton candy. The Jungkook who loves ice creams and cute stuffs. This is only the second time that I saw this side but it seems like I am already used to it. 

"Alright then. Let's go to that place later this afternoon." I response and a grin appeared on his beaming face.

"Oh! I forgot to tell you that I borrowed your t-shirt and this pink slippers that I think your mom is using. He-he. You know... I didn't bring clothes with me." I just nodded with what he told me.

After we finished breakfast, we decided to watch a movie. Yep, a movie in the morning. It's like 10 AM? I don't know. I let him pick what to watch and sat on the couch while waiting for him until he gets the Titanic DVD off the rack.

"Oh, no no no. Not that." I said while shaking my head.

The heck with this kid. Titanic?! Seriously?! I tried watching that movie but trust me, I immediately stopped and put it back to where it came from. I cannot stand watching that movie. Definitely not my type so sorry nope. 

He chuckled, "Just kidding. I don't want this either. I watched this over a dozen of times."

I just rolled my eyes. Then he puts in back and grab the When In Rome DVD.

"How bout this? Hm..." He asked while walking towards the TV.

I just nodded my head, "That's fine."

He played the movie and plop down beside me. He scooted closer to me so that we can share the thick sheet of blanket with us and a bowl of popcorn.

The movie started. We just focused and watched it carefully. I heard him chuckling at some part.
It was good. The bowl of popcorn was empty already without reaching the middle of the movie. I asked him if he wants more and he just shook his head.

I just put the red bowl at the coffee table in front of us and snuggled under the sheet again. I noticed that he scooted closer and lay his head on my shoulder. I wasn't that shock so I didn't complained, the warmth is there and I'm liking it. 

The movie went on and on smoothly. I felt his hands wrapped me into a hug, as he snuggled his head now into my chest and hug tighter. I just smiled and arranged the sheet of blanket that protects us from being cold and comforting us.

I let him cuddle me into a hug all throughout the movie. The movie ended, when I was about to stand up - I heard his soft snores. I brushed his bangs that covers his eyes and found him sleeping. I didn't bother to wake him up and just let him hug me while he's sleeping comfortably.

I observed his face. His eyes are adorable. His nose is perfect. His skin is flawless. My eyes went down to his plump and pinkish lip. 

I averted my gaze away as I bit my lip. I am tempted to kiss him but not now, Tae-Tae! Control yourself! I pushed the thought of kissing him to the back of my mind and look at him again. Unconsciously, I started to trace his facial features using my finger.

I was startled when he chuckled then back to soft snores. This kookie is dreaming for sure.

I didn't notice that I was grinning and I whispered, "You're so cute, Kook. So squishy yet so damn attractive. Why are you doing this to me, kid?"

We stayed in that position for a half of an hour before he wakes up, yawning. 

"You slept at the ending. Good afternoon, Kook." I said and tapped at his nose.

He looked at me, eyes closed but smiling softly, "Good afternoon, Tae."

"Move your lazy ass now. We'll go to the carnival. You want that, right?" His eyes shot open by the time I finished my sentence.

He let go of me immediately and stands up, "Oh yes! I'm going to take a bath now!"

"Alright! There's an unused towel and white toothbrush inside the medicine cabinet, young man!" I shouted as he runs upstairs.

"Got it!!" He answered. I just laugh at his excitement.

I stands up and fixed the couch. I folded the blanket and put it aside then get the bowl so that I can wash it.

After washing the bowl, I remembered that Jungkook had no clothes with him. That's why I go upstairs then to my room to find some clothes for him to wear. I grabbed a green shirt with a Spiderman print which I didn't use often that's why it got smaller. I think it's fine since he's smaller than me. Then, I get a pair of blue boxers.

I knocked at the bathroom door at the hallway, carrying the clothes with me.

"Kook? Here's your clothes! I don't have a smaller pants--"

He answers back without finishing my sentence, "Okay! Okay! Just leave it there at the table beside the door. Uh, please get my pants in your room. Thanks!"

"Okay, then. Just go downstairs when you're all set. I'll prepare myself now, too. Alright?!"

He shot a 'yep'. I went back to my room to get his pants then went back again to where the table is... then back to my room again to take a bath. Okay, that was a bit confusing.

Within an hour, both of us are finished. I just suit up myself with light blue plain tee, brown khaki pants, and black vans plus my shades. While him? He's wearing my green Spiderman shirt and the black pants he wore yesterday. Plus his white converse.

"Hop in, it's already 2:30." I said and went inside the driver's sit.

He got in, too. I started the engine and roared off the road to the newly-opened carnival. It was a bit far but we can reach it within 20 minutes or so.

"Uhm, Tae. Thanks." He said. I took a gaze at him then back to the road. He's not looking at me instead he's looking outside.

I raised my brows, "For what?"

"Hm . . . for taking me to the carnival. I always wanted to go there but it was far and I have no companion to be with." He said, a matter-of-fact.

"It's nothing. You're welcome." I said with a small smile.

We talk for random things. Starting to the movies he liked to my favorite songs. Without noticing, we reached the carnival.

"Yaaas!! We are here!!" He squealed as I parked and turn off the engine.

We both hop off the car and entered the carnival. The surrounding is great and it was really colorful. Lots of adorable and quirky mascots walking. Lots of food stalls with bright colorful signage. Lots of interesting rides.

Now, I get the reason of Jungkook's eagerness to go to this carnival - because this place looks indeed fun and exciting.

As expected, our whole afternoon was spent on riding rides such as bump cars, roller coaster (Jungkook nearly destroy my eardrums because of his scream), and yes of course - the carousel.

We ate a lot of foods, too! Did I mention that the corn dog here tastes like heaven?

We were currently sitting at the bench in front of the big fountain with a fairy and dwarf stand with golden lights in the middle.

"This day is super fun!" He squealed then bit his cotton candy.

I nodded, "Yeah."

Out of habit, he laid down his head into my shoulders. I didn't mind, I just let him. Later on, fireworks lighted up the sky. Oh, it was already 6 PM! I saw that announcement recently. They always have fireworks display at 6 PM.

The sky is amazing! It was like the fourth of July because of the colorful fireworks.

I looked at Jungkook whose still resting his head on my shoulder. He was looking above as expected -with his mouth a little bit gaped because of his amazement to the fireworks show that is currently playing.

"Wow." That word escaped his lips. I chuckled. He was really amazed, indeed.

I didn't bother to look up and watch the fireworks display. All I did is observe him. 'Wow' and 'whoa' escaped his lips time-to-time. The fireworks display was over. He lift up his head then look at me with a big toothy grin plastered on his face.

"Did you saw that?! It was awesome! The best fireworks display I ever saw!" He said with a loud voice.

He was becoming excited again, that's why.

"Yeah, it was amazing." I answered shortly. I lied. In fact, I didn't watched it.

Kook, all I did was observing and staring at you.

He giggled, "Definitely! We should go back here."

The older just gave him a short nod then averted his gaze to the fountain where water splattered and lights were bright. He was shocked when Jungkook hugged him tight with his head buried in the crook of his neck.

"Hyung," He breathed out and hug even tighter, "Thanks for making me happy."

xxx

"Bye, hyung! Thanks for the ride and for this day!" He smiled and wave.

I shouted 'bye' before driving my car away from his dorm. Yup, I drove him home. He brought the art materials and canvas with him and said that he'll do it himself as a payment for my treat at the carnival.

I just said yes. So that i have nothing to be bothered of. Minutes passed, I reached my house. I parked my car and went inside the house before locking the door. By the time I reached the living room, I slumped down the sofa. This day and last night was epic.

Lots of things happened.

Oh, we didn't talk about what happened last night. But . . . I'm gonna tell you that it was different from my other experience.

It felt so intimate, passionate, and sweet. But, ugh. What are we? We are just friends. No strings attached. 

Wait, i'm just playing with him right?

But, he needed love.

I snorted at my thoughts. What on earth am I thinking?!

What if he needed love, Taehyung? Are you willing to give him?

I shook my head at my thoughts. I'm becoming insane.

Why should I give him love if I'm scared that I'm gonna get hurt... again?

❁❁❁ 

[author's note] lotsa revalations in the upcoming chapters! yay! 

edited; 051916.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 4.7K 58
"Fuck them all" He said. [COMPLETED] *Warning* BLOOD CURSING ABUSE CUTTING SMUT RAPE
31.7K 1.5K 15
Where jeongukk is an oblivious lifeguard and taehyung is his best friend who doesn't understand why everyone craves his attention so much. or Jeongu...
13.2K 421 16
❛ 𝑨𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒙𝒊𝒄 𝑱𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒔𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒂𝒍 𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒉𝒚𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑱𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒔𝒆 ? ❜ ⚠ cringe ⚠...
1.4M 61.4K 34
❝I'm horny❞ ❝And what do you want me to do about that?❞ In which Taehyung and Jungkook begin talking online. Not to mention the fact that they're hor...