New friend! First lover~

By AcidSprayBottle

This is a Sunrise/Moondrop fanfiction. This story will contain the following: Seizures Attempted murder Obsse... More

Our first meet. (Ch. 1)
Warmth. (Ch.2)
End of the day. (Ch. 3)
Loving embrace. (Ch. 4)
Hands on. (Ch.5)
Gotta rush it.(Ch 6)
Stop...(Ch.7)
My Sunny Night Sky. (Ch.8)
Let's relax. (Ch.9)
No...(Ch.10)
Authors note
Thank you...(Ch.11)
Author's note
Loving me. (Ch. 13)
Making you ours. (Ch.14)
Aftermath. (Ch. 15)
Sorry
GOOD NEWS
A new life. (Ch. 16)
The End (Finale)

Good news! (Ch. 12)

197 6 10
By AcidSprayBottle

It's been a million years since I've posted bro, I'm so frickin sorry. ANYWAY, I'm kinda NOT vibing with the whole 'we have problems' kind of shit, so, I'm going to be doing a thing where it takes away Y/Ns seizures, everything else will stay though. Loooove you guys~!

Y/n P.O.V.

I groaned as I opened my eyes, bright white walls and the smell of disinfectant made my stomach turn. I sat up and looked around, that's right, I'm in a hospital. I sighed and a nurse walked in, "Hello Ms. L/n, good to see you were awake." She handed me a little cup with some medicine in it.

I counted them, two were missing, "Um, ma'am? I'm missing my seizure medication." I pointed out, "Oh! You don't need those anymore. You see, you had a seizure when you were in the ambulance. When we got you here you wouldn't wake up so we decided to take a look in your head. Turns out you had a tumor that was compressing your brain which was causing your intense seizures. Since you weren't waking up, we had to call your family, but we couldn't get a hold of them, so we had to contact your partner." She spoke softly.

I looked down at my hands and nodded, having a hard time comprehending what she was telling me, "Let me tell you, you got lucky, his voice is very... attractive~" She teased, "I'm a lesbian myself, but still." She shrugged.

I nodded, "Also, we found some issues with your uterus, unfortunately we weren't able to operate on you on the same day. Now that you're awake, do you want to have the operation? We're going to be removing a damaged and decaying egg from inside you, it can still be fertilized, but I wouldn't recommend it, it could kill both you AND the baby if you somehow did get pregnant."

I sighed, "Will I... Will I ever be able to have kids if I get it removed?" I asked, looking up at her from my hospital bed. She nodded, "Well, we could replace yours with a donor egg, so yes, you'd be able to have kids in a safe manner." She smiled.

Having kids... It's been years since I've tried for a baby... Tears welled up in my eyes, "I... I can have a baby?" I asked, my voice shaky and a crooked smile slipping onto my face, "Yes, the baby and pregnancy will be healthy."

I nodded, "Y-Yes! I want the operation!" I spoke, eager to have it done as soon as possible, "Good to hear! I'll let the doctors know, you'll have to sign these papers." She handed me a clipboard and a pen and I quickly read over it, seeing the warnings then signing my name.

I handed the clipboard back to her, "Good, we'll schedule your surgery." Then she walked out.

I can have children... A sweet bundle of joy for me- for US to take care of... A dream come true.

Suns P.O.V.

I waved goodbye at the last child, the large wooden doors closing for the night. I sighed and quickly started cleaning up, wiping up paint and glue, glitter was everywhere. I looked down at my hands, the paint is worn out and faded, chipping off.

I turned around and continued picking up trash, finding a small messy mirror and looking into it. My reflection showed my worn out features, my eyes no longer held pupils, but a plain off white colour, my sun-rays chipped and my teeth a terrible shade of yellow.

I dropped the mirror, my own face scaring me, and I stumbled back, falling onto my butt.

Y/n looked at... at THAT every day and still saw past it, she saw ME, not my body, but my emotions and personality. I smiled, knowing that she truly loved me for me.

I felt a hand on my shoulder so I turned around, seeing Moons perfectly clean and freshly painted face looking at me, "Hey, what's going on? You usually like cleaning." He asked and I sighed, "Well, I just got a look at myself and I look awful, I'm kinda damaged and my paint is old. Then there's you, fresh paint, new clothes, etc... "Well, I just looked at myself and I look really scary! My paint is all worn out, my eyes are a weird white colour, I have cracks and I'm damaged, plus my teeth are yellow! I scare myself!" I sulked.

I thumped my head on Moon's chest, "I'm scary, yet Y/n still cares about me..." I whimpered and hugged Moon. He sighed and rubbed my head, "How about we give Miles a call and see if they can get you touched up." He asked.

I perked up, pulling away and grabbing a hold of Moon's arms, "YES! YES! A BRILLIANT IDEA!" I beamed and hugged him, "Yes yes! Call them!" I bounced then continued cleaning.

~We're doing a time skip b/c I'm lazy rn, sorry.~

I looked at myself, twirling around, "I look brand new!" I cheered, turning around and hugging Miles, "Yep, I'm proud of myself with this one if I'm gonna be honest." They smiled at me.

(Think of Sun as that one animation, dude, idk what it's called, I just have to hope you know what I'm talking about.)

I let go of Miles, "Y/n is gonna love it! Speaking of, do you know when she's coming back?" I asked, Moon nodding behind me, "Well, I had to act as her partner so that I could consent for a surgery, so I'd say a few weeks."

I gasped, "A-A surgery? What happened?" I asked quietly, scared. Miles just chuckled, "Well, turns out she had a tumor that was pressing her brain which was causing her to have seizures, they asked if I could consent to the removal and I said yeah. So, if they got it out, that means she won't have to worry about spazzing out on the floor." They chuckled and I grunted.

Moon groaned, "I hate how we can't just, ya know, be there with her. I mean, I understand the fucking-" "Language." "Whatever Sun, I understand that we're robots and such, but still..." I nodded, "I know, I want to be there too, but since she's getting all fixed up, you'll just have to make due for now. Oh! How about you guys make a plan for when she comes back. I'll come by and let you guys know a day ahead of time so that you can get it ready. That should keep you busy enough to pass time."

I perked up, "Yes! Me and Moon will make the PERFECT thing for Y/n, isn't that right?" I turned around and Moon noded, "Yep, she'll love it." He smiled at me, "Yes, let's go start brainstorming!" I grabbed Moon's hand and dragged him off to the daycare, "Thank you Miles! Have a great day!" I shouted before I was out of their eyesight.

Y/n is gonna LOVE our gift!

Dudes, I love this too much if I'm gonna be 100% honest, Miles is my fav character, sorry not sorry. Love you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 64 13
STORY IS CANCELLED!! NO CONSISTENT UPDATES, I DO WRITE FOR FUN SOMETIMES THO y/n, you the reader, are fresh out of college and in need of some cashes...
27.1K 659 53
This is a Top Sundrop/Sun x Top ###### x Bottom Moondrop/Moon smut. Lol I know you came here to find smut where they just get to the sexual parts fir...
23.6K 659 36
Sun and Moon story with a lot of angst, fluff and twists. There will be interesting things that are going to make many questions. There will be sadne...
30.3K 1.1K 54
Since Bonnie was fired Monty had been to depressed to come out of his room after working hours. This becoming a problem when he has to go back to his...