No One Else Like You

Від camrenruinedmylife

(Book 3/3 of Club Echo) A path she didn't think she would ever take, Y/N is tested yet again with the trials... Більше

exile
Oceans
Cherry
Space Song
Grow As We Go
Little Things
Lights Are On
Something About You
Infinity
Sparks
Here with Me
Where Have You Been
The Way You Look At Me
Turning Page
Pretty Boy
When I Look At You
Every Kind Of Way
I Like Me Better
So High
Video Games
All Too Well
A Soulmate Who Wasn't Meant To Be
When She Loved Me
Love Affair
Enchanted
The Moon Song
Happier Than Ever
Lost
Sorry
Photograph
Heart Like Yours
I Won't Give Up
Until I Found You
Dance with Me
Beginning Middle End
Nothing
Doin' Time
Haunted
Revenge, And a Little More
Pray
Hold Her While You Can
j's lullaby
red love
Iris
Can't Help Falling in Love

Watercolor Eyes

7.6K 300 587
Від camrenruinedmylife

"I think that you taste like rock candy. Sweet like beaches, leave me all sandy."

- Lana Del Rey (Watercolor Eyes, 2022)

___________

Y/N's POV

My eyes slowly fluttered open, and the first thing I saw was her heartwarming, bright smile. My whole body deflated as I gaze at her with everything in me, her fingers drawing imaginary lines across my face. Lizzie stared at me longingly, her vibrant, mesmerizing emerald eyes making me weak on my knees. Even to this day, I can't believe that someone like her would ever look my way.

Suddenly, the world went quiet. Everything stood still, and the blood that rushed through my veins solely had one purpose. It was to keep me as close to her as possible. It wasn't a coincidence that the world brought us together again. Despite the trials and tribulations, we found ourselves in front of each other, and knowing that no matter what happens in the future or where we may end up, we'll always gravitate our way back to each other.

"You snore when you sleep." Lizzie whispered as she giggled quietly. "It's adorable actually."

I shook my head in disbelief, "You must be hearing things because I don't snore."

"No, I heard it loud and clear." She retorted. "It was faint, but you sounded like Peppa Pig."

My jaw dropped, "Wow. Peppa Pig? Is that what I am now?"

"If the shoe fits." She laughs.

I squinted at Lizzie before towering her body, and showering it with tickles. She immediately started laughing, tossing, and turning in an attempt to escape my restraint. But, despite her many pleads about stopping, I kept going. I tickled her stomach, and by the look on her face, she couldn't breathe from laughing so much. It was entertaining nonetheless.

"Let me ask you this again." I said, stopping all movements. "Was I snoring like Peppa Pig?"

Lizzie shook her head, "No, you weren't." She mumbled innocently.

I smiled, getting off of her, "Good. But, anyway, I'm starving."

"I know something you can eat." Lizzie smirked, catching me off guard.

I cocked my eyebrow, feeling amused, "Oh? And what would that be, Elizabeth?"

Lizzie didn't say anything, but looked at me deeply as she bit her lip. It made me draw a smirk on my face the longer she looked at me that way. Neither one of us said anything, so I took it upon myself and slowly but surely began to bring myself between her body, my stomach now resting against her lower abdomen.

"You're testing me so early in the morning." I said, licking my lips in between, my gaze not leaving hers. "You know what I have to do now right?"

"Punish me?" She mumbled under her breath.

I drew a sly smirk before slowly lowering myself to her exposed stomach. I planted a few soft kisses, making sure to tease her a bit. Lizzie squirmed when I sucked on her delicate skin, biting it ever so slightly, making her moan quietly.

I held her hips in place, lowering myself further and sucking on her skin teasingly. Her moans became louder with every movement, her legs squirming in place every time I would hit a spot that her body would go crazy for. I bit my lip in pure satisfaction when I could feel how turned on she's getting.

My tongue grazed the wet fabric of her underwear, and almost immediately, Lizzie moaned lustfully. I squeezed her legs, my nails digging into her skin. Her hips buckled at the satisfaction of the stinging pain, incapable of staying still.

I began to kiss her legs slowly, my tongue graciously wandering at every inch of her skin. Every once in a while, I would faintly bite her skin, driving her crazy. While doing so, my fingers played with her sensitive center through her underwear, taking my teasing ways a couple notches.

I could hear Lizzie's breathy, frustrated moans underneath the covers, igniting the fire in me. I smirked at the effect I have on her, my lips now hovering her center. I let my tongue brush against the fabric of her underwear, barely touching her clit. I did it a couple more times before escaping the covers. I stood away from the bed, and picked up the telephone of the room.

Lizzie looked at me in pure shock, taken aback by my action. I tried everything in me not to laugh, keeping my cool. So far, so good. But, when she looked at me in disbelief, Lizzie tilted her head, burning a hole through my skull with that stare of hers.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Ordering room service." I said. "Should I be doing something else?"

"Oh, so you're playing with me?"

I kept my amused smile in check, "I don't know what you're talking about. I'm simply just ordering food." I waited for the other line to answer. "Hello, yes. Can I get the Premium A for breakfast sent to room 1503. Thank you." I hung up the phone, and diverted my full, undivided attention back to her. "Now, where were we?"

I slowly crawled back to bed, inching my way toward Lizzie, who's waiting for me. I smirked internally, our faces merely inches. I watched as she fluttered her eyes shut, waiting for our lips to connect. I smiled as I moved past her to reach for my phone by the night stand. I laid comfortably on my side, and I could feel her glaring at me because of my teasing actions.

"You are playing with fire, Y/N." Lizzie said. "What a tease."

I dialled the number I had in mind, waiting for the other line to pick up. I chuckled at Lizzie's frustration, her gaze not leaving mine.

"What are you doing?"

Before I could answer her question, the other line picked up, "Hey, Thomas. It's Y/N. How are things with your business?" He said some things, catching me up on some stuff. "But, am I still good with a reservation for two later today?... great. Thank you. I'll see you then."

"Who was that?"

"A friend of mine who runs a skydiving business." I answered her question.

"Wait, does that mean we're—"

"That's right." I nodded. "We're going skydiving later today. Well, that, and amongst other things I have planned for our last day here."

"Wow, I'm both excited and nervous about that." Lizzie chuckled. "But, I can't wait. I just know we'll have so much fun."

I intertwined our hands together, giving the back of her palm a couple of kisses, "That's what I planned on doing."

"Am I on the list?"

"What list?"

"List of things you're planning on doing." Lizzie answered. "If not, how can I put myself in there?"

I laughed, "You're funny. I'll remember that."

"Can you blame me? You've been teasing me all morning." She huffed. "And I have a good feeling you're not done doing it."

I chuckled lightly, "I guess we'll see if you're right."

"You're annoying." Lizzie shook her head. "You're lucky that I lo— like you."

______

The food eventually came, quicker than I thought it would take. Lizzie and I ate in comfortable silence, and would casually laugh at something either one of us said. It's a pure, blissful moment that will continuously tug at my heartstrings even after the moment is over.

"That was some good pancakes." Lizzie breathes out, placing her plate and utensils aside the table.

I reached over her hand, licking her thumb clean off of syrup. I kept my gaze glued to her, my tongue slowly but surely running freely around her thumb. I did the same to the rest of her finger, amused at how dilated her pupils have become.

I put her hand back down, before making my way toward her. I tucked in a strand of her hair behind her ear, my thumb caressing her smooth, skinned face. I pulled her bottom lip with a little bit of pressure, making her look at me lustfully, anticipating my next move.

I kissed her neck softly, my tongue would casually graze her skin. I held the other side of her neck with my left hand, keeping her in place as I began to suck on her pulse point with a little bit of pressure. Lizzie moaned in pure satisfaction, her body already begging to be touched.

I stopped all movements and looked at her once more. Her eyes stared at me submissively, eager for our lips to connect. I flashed her smirk-like smile, licking my lips in between. I slid both of my hands beside her face before leaning forward. I stopped a few inches from her lips. I moved away, and began to make way toward the bathroom.

Lizzie threw her head back in frustration, "Where do you think you're going?"

"To take a shower." I stated. "You're more than welcome to join." I smirked before leaving her alone in the room.

I turned on the shower, setting the temperature hotter than I normally would. The steam began to cover the transparent glass surrounding me. I stood under the shower head, the hot water running across my body. I breathe out, relaxing my body entirely with the temperature despite it being a little hot.

I looked up when I saw the sliding glass door open. My gaze followed Lizzie's bare body as she carefully made her way in front of me. I looked down at her, the water wandering across our naked bodies.

Lizzie flashed me a smile before reaching over the soap, and slowly running it against my chest. Her hands now massaging and caressing my breasts, her fingers brushing against my nipples casually. She didn't take her eyes off of me. Our gaze followed each other, a lustful, but sensual moment catching up to me.

She allows the water to wander along my chest with her hands as she washes me clean. I did the same for her, but instead of washing her off, I turned her around, and began to massage her shoulder with my soapy hands sensually. I made sure to pay the rest of her body the attention that it needs, slow and sensual.

We stood underneath the shower, our forehead resting against one another. I slid my hands beside her face, gently pulling her in for a longing, passionate kiss. Our lips connected, a wave of calmness like a still river water passes inside of us. Then, fireworks calmly sparked in our hearts, our souls connected as one.

______

Our hands remained intertwined while I drove us to our destination. I smiled internally when I felt her draw circles on my knuckles unknowingly. A simple gesture enough to tug at my heartstrings. I'm so happy right now, I can't even explain the feeling. I hope this lasts.

When we arrived at the hangar, Lizzie didn't take her arms off of me. She held onto me like a sloth, and the closer we got to the entrance, the tighter her hold got. Needless to say, she's nervous about the experience and it shows.

"We'll be okay." I said, leaving quick kisses on her hand. "I'll make sure of it."

Lizzie nodded and followed me inside. We went through an extensive safety brief for about thirty minutes until we were ushered inside a twin otter plane. The pilot began its preparation for ascension, while the two of our safety instructors that will be jumping with us gave us another brief about when to release our parachute.

The plane ascended toward the sky slowly, and before we knew it, we're up off the ground. The pilot told us about the ideal altitude where he'll stop so we could jump off. We listened intently at every direction given to us. I'm all for spontaneous and very high-intense adrenaline activities, but this is a whole nother level of intensity.

I took a quick glance at Lizzie, who seems to be keeping herself in check. She flashed me a reassuring smile, but the constant tremble in her legs says otherwise. I didn't say anything considering that calling her fear out would only make it worse. I'm starting to get nervous as well. But, we're already up here and there's no turning back now.

It took some time until we reached the ideal altitude. The two safety instructors strapped us in with our parachutes, making sure everything was secured. They looked at both of us, waiting for the first jumper.

"Do you want me to go first?" I asked. "Because I don't mind—"

"No, it's okay. I'll go." Lizzie said eagerly. "The longer I wait, the more I'll overthink about it."

I nodded, "Okay, I'll see you in a little bit."

I gave Lizzie a few words of encouragement before she made her way toward the open latch door. There was a moment of silence until she decided it was finally time to jump. She gave me one last look before she leaped outside. I peeked over and saw how far she has already gotten. I followed a few seconds later. I'm not scared of heights, but the feeling of free falling was something else.

I don't know how it all works. The physics of it all. But, eventually, Lizzie and I ended up face to face toward each other as our bodies stayed hovering in the sky, the strong wind gushing past us. We touched hands, the smiles on our faces hard to go unnoticed.

"We're doing it!" Lizzie screamed. "We're actually doing it!"

I matched her energy, "Yes, we are!"

Soon, we pulled our parachute, the force of it all surprising us. It was like someone was pulling us from above. That was the scariest part of all of this by far. For a second I thought there was something wrong with my chute.

On the ground, the other safety personnel waiting for us took the bag off of us, "Oh my god, that was insane!" Lizzie cheered as her feet made contact with the ground.

I admired her excitement, "It was, wasn't it?"

"That was something I have never felt before." She told me, a little out of breath as we made our way to the main entrance. "The rush, and adrenaline. I can't explain it. I was scared but after I jumped, the thrill came rushing to me. I loved it."

I wrapped my arm around her, "I'm glad you had fun. For a second I thought you were going to cry."

Lizzie scoffed, "You underestimated me. I had so much fun."

"I can see that." I smiled. "Come with me. Our next activity awaits."

The drive to our next destination wasn't far. It only took ten minutes until we arrived. When she saw the place, Lizzie's face immediately drew one of the brightest smiles I have ever seen. She pulled me by the hand toward the entrance, excited out of her mind.

"I can't remember the last time I went go-karting." Lizzie said as she got inside the kart next to mine.

"You don't remember a lot of things." I cracked a joke, earning a playful glare at her. "Oops.. too soon?"

"Watch it, Y/N." Lizzie shook her head. "Tease me one more time and you'll see what happens."

"Oh?"

"I hate you." She laughed. "But, let's race, yes? Or are you afraid because you know you'll lose."

I chuckled, "As if! You're on, Elizabeth."

As soon as the light turned green, Lizzie's kart immediately went ahead of me. I didn't have time to react as she's already ahead of me. I stepped on the pedal to the fullest, hoping to catch up to her. Neck and neck, she looked back at me with a mischievous smile on her face.

"This isn't even my full speed." Lizzie taunts me. "You have to be quicker than that, Y/LN." She stuck her tongue out before driving ahead of me.

Despite a few rear bumps that I did to her that had us laughing all throughout the course of the race, Lizzie managed to keep being first. There was a moment where I overtook her, but when we hit a sharp turn, I was too fast and I almost went off course. She laughed at my misery and drove past me while she stuck her tongue out. By the end of it all, I lost.

Lizzie cheered, and made sure to smack her victory all over my face. Despite the loss, I admired the way she was dancing like a dork around me, not giving any fucks to the people watching us. I laughed along with her, and let her have her fun with me. Fuck, I'm so happy and in love with her that I feel like I'm in cloud nine.

______

We walked hand in hand inside of the museum, eager to enter the first room. I stole a quick glance at Lizzie, who's too excited and intrigued to keep herself in check. The unexplainable emotion by watching her like this makes me want to cry.

"Oh my god, this looks incredible." Lizzie said, admiring her surroundings.

I stood a few feet away from her, my gaze never leaving the smile she had plastered on her face. Her eyes glimmered along the light of the room, and everything went slow. I could hear the beating sound of my heart as I gazed at her with all of me, the feeling becoming clear to me.

This is it. This is the feeling I've been searching for my entire life for as long as I can remember. Because, suddenly, the world went quiet. And I felt safe in my own head. Fears dissipated into thin air, and I found a way to live. She made me feel this way.

I didn't say anything else. I followed her into the next room, and her reaction brought joy in my heart. She looked around her surroundings, her eyes sparkled with pure happiness. While she wasn't looking my way, too occupied by the mesmerizing beauty of the room, I teared up a little, ultimately content with the idea that I'm the cause of her happiness. It truly doesn't get better than this.

This is what I've always wanted. To be the reason for her smile. There is nothing else in the world that could bring the type of emotion that she's only capable of making me feel. She's the sole reason as to why I breathe and as cliché as that sounds, I can't help but submit to the feeling. When you know, you know. It's her. It's always been her. Since day one.

We took a seat in the corner, Lizzie's head naturally took a spot on my shoulder. She intertwined our hands together, our bodies deflating completely. I gave her forehead a gentle kiss, feeling content. No matter what type of problem awaits, at this very moment, it's just us. Nothing else. I feel her, and she feels me.

______

Lizzie pulled my hand excitedly inside of the photo booth. She pressed a couple of buttons that I didn't pay attention to because I was too busy admiring her excitement.

"Okay, it's about to start." She tells me. "Goofy faces, okay?"

I nodded, and faced the camera. As soon as the countdown was over, it started to snap pictures of us. For the first couple of snaps, we did the duck face, then the peace sign, followed by Lizzie squeezing my face. For the last one, she kissed my cheek, sending butterflies in my heart.

"One for me." Lizzie took the first strip. "And one for you." She places the second one, and puts it inside my wallet. "This way, I'm always with you."

I grinned from ear to ear, "You're always going to be with me." I held her hand, "Until the end of the line."

Lizzie mimicked my movement, "Promise?"

"I promise." I said, intertwining our pinkies together. "I'm not going anywhere. I'll make sure to stick around and bug you."

"Is it too late to take the promise back?" She joked, walking ahead of me.

"Nope. Too late." I chuckled. "You're stuck with me forever."

______

After the sun disappeared, and was replaced by the moonlight, I drove us to our final destination. I didn't give her any clues as to where we're going next. I wanted to keep it a secret for a little bit and keep the excitement going. And by the looks of it, it's working.

I rushed to her door, opening it, "Okay, so I need you to close your eyes."

"Why?" She laughs.

"Just trust me." I said.

"Alright." Lizzie closed her eyes shut. "If I trip, I'm going to kill you."

I chuckled, holding her hand and leading her to the path, "I won't let you fall. And if you do, I'll be here to catch you." I told her. "No peeking. We're almost there."

I stopped us on our tracks as soon as we arrived at our spot. Suddenly, my nerves flared up, and I'm standing a few feet from what I prepared feeling nervous. I hope she likes it.

"Okay, you can open your eyes now." I said softly, letting go of her hand. I stood beside it, with my hands inside of my pockets watching her take it all in. "It's not much, but I hope you like it."

My gaze followed Lizzie as she walked around, looking at everything I had laid out. Every trinket and decorations, the lights, and everything. The longer she didn't say anything, the more scared I got.

"It's too much, isn't it?" I said nervously. "I'm sorry that I—"

"No, it's great." Lizzie said as she looked at me, her eyes slightly glossed over. "I don't think anyone has ever done anything like this for me. This is so sweet. Thank you."

"I'm so glad you like it." I chuckled, still feeling a bit nervous. "Come, and sit with me." I pat the open space right next to me.

Like a couple of two young teenagers in love, we fed each other while laughing so sweetly in between. After we ate, Lizzie stood up from her seat, a song played in the background.

"Will you have this dance with me, my darling?" Lizzie offered her hand for me to take.

I smiled, "I would love to."

I placed both of my hands beside her waist while her arms hung loosely around my neck. A soft smile appeared on her face, her emerald eyes shining through the moonlight. We began to dance slowly to the music playing in the background, the smiles never leaving our faces.

"How do you do it?"

"Do what?" I asked.

"Everything about today." Lizzie spoke softly. "I don't know what it is, but it made me feel special. The effort you've put in, the patience, and everything... you have such a good heart." A single tear escaped her eye. "I used to be so afraid of not being enough. Sometimes, I would like to feel chosen."

I wipe the tear away from her face, "I would choose you over anyone. Anytime. Any place."

"I know." Her smile touched my heart. "When I look at you, I can feel it. I look at you and I—" Lizzie sniffled her tears back. "I'm home."

I pulled her into a warm embrace, keeping her safe in my arms, "There's no one else like you, Olsen." I mumbled softly.

"There's no one else like you, Y/LN." Lizzie returned the favor as she buried her head against my chest.

————
A/N: I have a love/hate relationship with this chapter. Hopefully y'all enjoyed it. Let me know when you think 😁

See y'all in the next chapter Lizzie simps! ✌️

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

66.9K 3.1K 27
This is a new Lizzie book. Will be updated every Thursday Y/N and Lizzie meet at school and become fast friends. They love and support each other wh...
865K 24.2K 51
(Book 1/3 of Club Echo) Y/N is a very well known DJ at a popular club in LA. What happens when one day a certain celebrity by the name of Elizabeth...
52.1K 1.9K 33
Love series Book 1: Blind Love Book 2: Faithful Love Book 3: Broken Love Book 4: Healing Love An accident, regrets, forgiveness, kindness. Aichi's w...
1M 28.8K 71
Y/N is no longer a normal twenty something year old working her way through life in New York City. Well she is, but she's also figuring out to be in...