Baby Maker For Hire

By MochiMochachi

What will you do? If someone approached you then pointed a gun, straight through your head saying, "Bear my... More

Author's Note
PROLOGUE : "The Boss Meets The Carrier"
01: "Two Sides of the Coin"
02: "Abducted?"
03: "Contract"
04: "Two Face Yibo"
05 "Curiosities"
06: "Meeting Mrs. Wang"
07: "Red Flags"
08: "The Wrath Of The Maffia Boss"
09: "Doctor Liu"
10: "Hermaprodite"
11: Retribution"
12: "Claimed"
13: "Consequences and the Aftermath"
14: "Marriage and Engagement Party?"
15: "Solving the Misunderstandings"
16: "Xiao Zhan is Xiao Zhan"
17: "The Good News"
Author's note.
18: Yibo's Confession
19: "Badass and Sassy Zhan"
20: "Fengmian"
21: "Zhan's Gift"
22: "Ghost from the Past"
23: "The Talk"
24: "Teach Me How To Use A Gun: Part 1
25: "Teach Me How To Use A Gun: Part 2
26: Zhan's Real Identity
27: "Glimpse from the Past"
28: "The Wedding"
29: Red and White"
30: "I Want To Be Strong Too"
31: The Kind Of Cry That I want To Hear and See
32: Caught
33: A Mysterious Guy?
34: Answers
35: The Encounter
36: Everything is Over
37: Key to His Heart
38: Retelling The Story
39: Reasons
40: The Announcement
41: Running after you with all I have
43: Is this the end?
44: Nightmares
45: True Colors
46: Meeting An Old Acquaintance
47: Fragments of Truths
48: Seeking for Redemption
49: It Takes Time To Heal A Broken Heart
50: Forgiveness
EPILOGUE: Loving you Dearly

42 "The Truths and Lies

2K 149 11
By MochiMochachi

***

"You sure about this son?" -Zhan's father asked.

The younger guy nodded his head and stared at his husband, revealing a genuine smile. "Of course, Yibo will be there to protect me, no matter what happens"

After a talk with his husband, he became sobber. It was so stupid of him to believe that his own family will lie to him. If Linian was his real mother then he would never abandon her children and fabricated her death.

Linian was sick, sick in the head. Someone who's in their right mind wouldn't do such a thing, whether she had reasons, those didn't validate her actions. To the extent of faking their own death, leaving their family suffering.

Zhan didn't blame Linian, not even a bit. He was just sad. He felt lonely, knowing the fact that their mother already died. But after all these years, it was revealed to them, that Linian was still alive.

Maybe his plans to open his opera house will have to wait a little bit longer. They needed to end this, settle everything that concerns Linian.

His Dad genuinely smiled at him. Well, of course, his father will always do that. Though he felt guilty, for the reason that he doubted them, him.

"I'm sorry Dad. I'm sorry if I doubted you. If I jumped to the conclusion. If I concluded that Linian was my real mother"

Ashamed, guilty, and sad. Those emotions collided inside of him. He cannot even make eye contact with his Dad. For if he did? His father will witness those emotions. He will feel even ashamed, ashamed of himself.

But suddenly a warm palm cupped his cheek. Involuntarily he looked at his Dad, on verge of crying, with that crystal-like eyes.

His Dad saw this, and his heart melted. His son looks so adorable. He was supposed to feel sad and disappointed. For the reason that Zhan, doubted him, them, his family. Yet he cannot entertain those emotions. He cannot feel this disappointment towards his baby.

"Oh baby, please don't cry. I'm not mad at you. How can I? You are my youngest son, my ball of sunshine, my baby. So how could this Father stay displeased and disheartened? No, I can't"

His Dad used such a gentle voice, making him even guilty. So tears simultaneously fell. He cannot stop himself. Now, he felt like he was Xicheng, for his Dad was consoling him, the way he did to his son when Xicheng was crying.

He felt a gentle tap on his back, that made him smile and embraced his father back.

Yibo who's witnessing the scene cannot help but smile. Of course, the two will make it up with each other. He knew that the beautiful man cannot resist his husband, so as Zhan. So he didn't bother to feel worried.

But his reaction became serious when he remembered their agreement with Linian. He insisted that he will be with Zhan, just the three of them, including Xian Le. He doesn't know why and what was inside Linian's mind that she allowed this to happen. He, accompanying his husband and cousin.

Fear, that feeling slowly creeping out of his system, like a blanket, enveloping him. No matter how tough he can be, that fear had its way, to weakening his defense. 

It was like Linian was planning something, something that they weren't ready for.

He snapped back to his senses after hearing Zhan's voice.

"Bobo, you okay?"- Zhan asked worriedly.

His eyes were puffed red, bags underneath his eyes, and red nose. Now, his husband was asking him if he was fine. How ironic, right?

He cannot help but smirk and pulled Zhan by his waist, locking him up in his embrace.  

"Yibo?" - Zhan called out for his name, confused.

"I should be the one asking you that, baby"- he said chuckling.

He saw Zhan pouting making him even more adorable, not pitiful. Damn, he wanted to lock the man in their bedroom and make love to him, for as long as he wanted. But he knew, he cannot do that.

"So, are you ready? "- he asked instead.

His husband nodded his head. Though they had an agreement, Yibo cannot fully trust Linian. Saying that she wouldn't do anything bad if the three of them decided to go to their supposed to be meeting place. He knew she plays dirty. So the rest of the gang will follow them. That includes Sabrina. Though she betrayed him, he was sure, Zhan had already forgiven her.

To be honest, he will feel more at ease if Walker will be with them. They had gone through so many troubles, fights, killing their enemies. The truth, he had already forgiven her. He tried to understand her situation. But if the betrayal happens again? He wouldn't feel remorse or even the slightest pound of being guilty. He will kill Sabrina. That's for sure.

Ji Li, Yubin, and the rest already informed about the plan. They already know what to do.

"Zhan- Ge?"

They both look at Xian Le. The teen had a worried expression on his face and he was somehow uneasy to look straight at Zhan's eyes.

"I'm sorry if Linian did this. She abducted Auntie Loraine and now, she wanted us, in exchange for Auntie Loraine's  safety and freedom."

The boy kept his head low. His voice sounded so dejected. The guilt was visible in his actions and his behavior.

They look at each other and both laugh. Yibo ruffles Xian Le's hair, while Zhan pulled the other to an embrace.

"No, need to worry about that. We were both here for you and I believe we can rescue Auntie Loraine. Everything will be alright"

Zhan's soothing voice somehow calmed Xian Le, a bit. Yibo smiled at their interactions.

Somehow, he had changed. The ruthless side of him was still there, hiding underneath the surface. But he somehow became better, sympathizing with other people's feelings.

It was a good start for him. Though, him, being a mafia boss. He cannot change that fact. He needs to be ruthless, feared by many. He had an organization, no! He had a family to protect. So if he needs to let that side of him, resurface. Then so be it.

"Boss, everything's ready" - Ji Li informed them. 

Yibo looked at Zhan. His husband nodded his head, as an act that he understood the situation.

The three of them hopped inside the car. Yibo will be the one to drive. Zhan on the other hand was with Xian Le, in the backseat. Yibo looked up the mirror, their eyes met. So he cannot help but smile at Zhan and mouth the words. 'I love you

His pretty husband chuckled and nodded. Yibo turned his focus on the road. He was ready. No matter what happens, he will protect Zhan and his cousin.

The whole duration of the ride, the three of them remained quiet. Zhan was thinking of what will happen, especially their negotiation with Linian. Xian Le was worried for his Zhan- Ge and Yibo-Gege's safety. Yibo on the other hand was determined to keep them safe.

"We're here"- Yibo informed them.

The two didn't say a thing. Yibo gets out of the car first, followed by Zhan and Xian Le.

Yibo adjusted his earpiece. He smirked when he heard Ji Li's voice. "Just send us a signal boss, then we will be there"

But he creased his forehead. Something's not right. The warehouse in front of them seemed odd. The whole place was so quiet.

At times like this, Linian and the others will be here, welcoming them. But it was so quiet.  If they didn't confirm it by the information provided by Ji Li. They would doubt and definitively concluded that they were in the wrong place.

"Stay behind my back" - he reminded the two.

Zhan didn't complain which made Yibo smile, a bit. As much as he wanted to see the badass Zhan when they confronted those who abducted their son. He cannot take the risk. It's better to be safe than sorry.

They went inside. But it was so dark. Yibo immediately turned around and "Zhan!"

"I'm here, Bobo"

Thankfully, Zhan immediately held his hand. Yibo kept on cursing. This could be a trap. But knowing Linian, she wouldn't do anything, that may harm Xian Le and even Zhan.

"I'm so relieved that the three of you come here, as what we have agreed on"

Yibo's eyes automatically fixed on Linian's direction. At first, he cannot see her, but she stepped forward. The moonlight showed directly at her, revealing her, smiling sweetly at them.

All of a sudden, the lights turned on. They closed their eyes, affected by that sudden action. Yibo firmly tightened his grip on Zhan's hand.

"But, you betrayed me, Mr. Wang. You broke your promise."

Hearing Linian saying those words. The fear within him, increases. Now, it embraced him, along with the other persona, which he became so familiar with. His dark side, attempting to break free again.

"We agreed that it was just the three of you. Yet, your men knew our location and later, they will be here to help you"

Yibo gritted his teeth. He doesn't like Linian's playful voice. It irritates him.

"So I hope, you will feel delighted by my present"

It was a wrong move. By the time he opened his eyes, he saw his Auntie Loraine. The woman was being tied up in a chair. Full of bruise, his lips burst, his left cheek full of cuts, bleeding nose, and her dress ripped into two. The upper body of the mistress was filled with purplish bruises, while her legs, were full of deep wounds.

Looking at the scene in front of him, Zhan cannot help but feel horrified. The mistress was beaten and he feared if this will take a little bit longer. They might lose the woman.

Yibo fell silent. His husband let go of his hand.

"Yibo"- he called out for him.

But what shocked him, was Yibo was looking at him, having those dull eyes. There's no light reflecting on those hazel brown eyes. The aura surrounding Yibo was too dark. The Yibo in front of him, it's different. This one was not his sweet and loving husband. It was the ruthless one. Yibo's other persona.

"Stay here"

Zhan flinched. His voice was way colder and deeper. That cannot be compared when the time that he wanted to trespass Linian's hiding place and avenge his Aunt.

"Bobo"- he called for him.

Yibo smiled but it wasn't the smile that he used to show him. It was fake and not genuine.

He wanted to step forward and stop his husband from charging himself, alone towards their enemies. But Yibo already did so.

So Zhan has left no other choice but to get a hold of his Didi's hand and pulled Xian Le to hide. Though, the boy was still dazed, processing what the hell happened.

Zhan took the gun out of his coat. He had no choice but to use this. If not, they will be getting themselves get killed and he's not that stupid to let that shit happen.

He turned to face Xian Le. "Stay beside me, no matter what happened. Do you understand me?!"- Zhan cannot help but raise his voice at him.

Now, the boy stops shivering and looks at him seriously. "I'll do that, Zhan-Ge" - he said firmly.

Gunshots were heard. So he knew, the scene out there will not be pleasant. Bloodshed will happen and corpses everywhere. He doesn't like that idea but he cannot do anything about it, nor change it.

He was a fool to believe until this very moment. That this thing will be settled without anybody sacrificing their own lives. But guess, he was wrong. 

"Xian- Ge!"

Zhan immediately turned and pulled the trigger. Shooting the man's dead, leaving a hole on his forehead.

"Come on!"

Then he pulled the younger out of their hiding place.

"How about Yibo-Ge?" - the boy asked worriedly.

Zhan bit his lips. He wanted to cry but he cannot. His Bobo will be fine. They needed to end this. To put an end to all of these shits.

"Xian Le! Duck!"

Luckily the boy obediently followed his orders. He dodged the bullets and threw three daggers at those who tried to kill them.

"Run and take cover Xian Le! Stay where you are and here!"

He threw the pistol towards the boy. Xian Le was about to complain. But another one tried to shoot him dead.

He cursed out loud and pulled the boy once more. They needed assistance. For goodness's sake, they were being outnumbered.

"Zhan-Ge! Look!"

Zhan looked in the direction where his younger brother was pointing. It was his husband. Yibo was now covered with blood.

Ruthlessly killing those who attempted to get in his way. Slitting throats, shooting his enemies right through their heads. Yibo spared no one.

Zhan cannot help but be afraid a little bit. Not because he was afraid that Yibo might kill him. No, he was afraid if this continues, he will lose his husband.

Truthfully speaking, he doesn't like that idea.

His husband felt no remorse or guilt. He was going all the way in. Killing anyone who comes on his way.

A pile of dead bodies surrounded his Bobo.  He felt this horror when he saw him, lifting the man above the ground, as he undoubtedly struck him on the chest with his katana and let go of the man like he was nothing.

Thud. The man's lifeless body fell on the floor.

"Like what you're seeing, son?"

Linian asked with a devilish smile plastered on her pretty face. Zhan gritted his teeth. Who's on his right mind that will think of that way? Seeing his husband slaughtering these men like animals.

Maybe Yibo was outnumbered but he was trained to be like this. Ruthless, skilled to kill, without feeling remorse. He saw his husband being this way in the past. But this one was overwhelming.

"Cut this shit! Linian, just let our family be!!"

He yelled. He was so frustrated. His blood was boiling. Of course, they had no choice but to kill these people. But he doesn't want this! For his husband to go on a rampage.

He accepted Yibo as who he is. But not this. He doesn't like to see his Bobo losing his sanity. Like he wasn't a human but a weapon needed to win a war.

Linian had this amused expression as she sat comfortably on her chair. He was on the second floor, gazing down at them. That action irritates him even more.

"Our agreement was clear. It should only be the three of you, no other persons included. But your husband cannot keep his words and choose to fool me. So this what happens" - she stated.

"Quit it! Stop this Linian! Aren't you tired of this?! Endless fights, killings, battles. So we should stop this nonsense... Please—

"Shut up Zhan! They manipulated you! They took you away from me. Have you ever wondered why I took you and not Zhoucheng? Because you're my real son, Zhan. The baby, the one who died in that hospital. It was their son. They exchanged their dead child and took you away from me"

She was furious, so as for him. How dare she tried to confuse him again. He won't fall for such tricks again.

"Shut up! You're not my real mother!"

All of a sudden, Yibo appeared in front of him, snatching him away. Pulling him away. Because of their conversation, he didn't realize that someone was trying to shoot him dead.

It was thanks to Yibo's fast reflexes. If not, he might be lying on the ground, probably dead.

"Hide"

That's all and Yibo left once again. It irritates the hell out of him. He cannot even have a proper conversation with his Bobo. Not to mention that that cold and ruthless side of his husband was still on the surface.

"How was it? Seeing your husband turning into a monster. Just look at him" - she pointed out and chuckled. "Killing everyone without even thinking of the consequences—

"Oh shut up!"

Right now. He loses it. She dared to lecture him about Yibo. Yet she has done the worst. She was an evil herself.

'Damn it!'- he mentally cursed and dodged someone's attack. That someone tried to punch him. It didn't stop there, he also tried to straddle him to death.

Luckily he let go of his younger brother. Xian Le was out of his sight. But he wasn't feeling worried, not even a bit. He believed that the boy was safe.

He started running, approached his opponent's direction and used that hanging rope, and prompted his body up, swinging and perfectly landing on his opponent's back. His legs around the man's neck. Without having any second thoughts, he pulled his daggers and slit the man's throat.

They both landed on the floor. Seeing Yibo approaching his Auntie. Zhan was about to rush in his direction. But someone stops him.

"Just stop being so stubborn Zhan. Come with your Mom, quietly and obediently. Then all of this will finally end."

Linian's voice sounded so sweet. But he knew they were words of lies and deception. She was fooling herself, that Zhan was her son. Though her child was long gone now.

"I'm not your real son, Linian—

"No! They say I am infertile. That Xian Le was a miracle baby. But how come I have you?! How come?! They lied! They lied! I am your mother!"

Now, Linian was becoming hysterical. She started shouting. Trying to approach Zhan. So Zhan took a few steps away from him. Shaking his head.

No, he cannot feel pity, for this woman. This woman was mad. Now, Linian was crying, trying to reach out for him.

"Zhan baby, come to your Mom"- Linian pleaded.

Zhan shook his head aggressively. He cannot go soft and embrace this woman. His Dad was the one who gave birth to him, his mother, not this person.

"No, you're not"

He says and turned his back from this woman. But it was a wrong move. Linian was now dragging him away, one arm around his neck, straddling him.

He was struggling to break free, but the hold of his fake mother was firm. In addition, she was trying to cover his nose with something. He knows it will be the end if that happens.

So he struggled to call for his husband's name. "Wang Yibo!!!"

Everything happened so fast. Now Linian was lying on the floor, screaming as she holds her bleeding arm.

Zhan thought he was struggling. He tried to crawl away. Luckily, Yibo was now in front of him.

"Bobo!"

He threw himself at the man, hugging him tightly. "Argh! I hate it that I f*cking loves you"

He doesn't know if this Yibo was his sweet husband or the other. But he was lucky and happy. Knowing that though, Yibo was like that, he still cares for him.

Now, Auntie Loraine was in the wheelchair. She was already treated, well not entirely. But they have already stopped the bleeding. So hopefully she should be fine, she will.

"Linian"

The mistress called for the woman. But Linian was looking at her furiously.

Then she screamed. "You're a traitor! You knew that Zhan was my son. Yet you supporting Hua's household. You didn't consider me as your friend. You bitch!"

She started cursing, screaming while throwing poisonous stares at the mistress.

Zhan looked at them. He was still within Yibo's arms. He was crying but his attention was fixed on the two women.

He was taken aback to see Auntie Loraine crying.

"Zhan, he's not your son—"

"Shut up! He is! He's my—

"I was there! The time your child died and I was there when you broke down after his funeral! It was just implanted in your brain, that Xiao Zhan was your son. You made yourself believe that your son was still alive and he was Xiao Zhan. But your son truly died that time and that's the truth, Linian"

"No! My son is still alive and he's here"

Linian was smiling creepily, trying to reach out for him. "Come to me, A-zhan" - she pleaded.

But no, Zhan didn't move. He shook his head and buried his face on Yibo's chest.

The next thing that happens shocks them. Linian was pointed a gun right on her head.

"Mother!"- Xian Le yelled.

After that, a gunshot was heard.

***

I apologized if it took this long before I can update. But still, thank you for waiting patiently. We are near the end and I hope you'll still support this story, until the very end. I cannot tell, how many chapters are left before we will arrive at the epilogue. But, anyway, thank you again for waiting and enjoying reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 6.8K 17
Yibo: One look at you and I forgot that I'm hurting Zhan: One look at you and I was alive again. The marriage was an agreement as they say and 6 mont...
9.5K 815 17
"is it my child...!!? tell me xiao no-no wang yibo is he my bloodline? tell me!!!!! god damn it " barking at the same person whom he hate the most...
150K 5.4K 31
ᵞᴬᴺᴰᴱᴿᴱ ᶜᴿᵁˢᴴ ˣ ᶠᴼᴿᴹᴱᴿ ᵞᴬᴺᴰᴱᴿᴱ ᴿᴱᴬᴰᴱᴿ WILL EDIT WHEN COMPLETED!! #5 lime 20220621 #1 Yandere 20230409 (Bffr 💀 🤣) #2 Obsession 20230409 (Y'all craz...
196K 14.7K 45
Yibo: Top Zhan: Bottom After the sudden death of his great love, Xiao Zhan did not believe that he could fall in love a second time. Even two years...