It's just polyester β€’byler

Galing kay pisskinkshrek

Not my story. made by mayfixlds and okwillthewise on ao3! ok so this is clearly one of my fav byler book bro... Higit pa

Chapter 1: Good time for a change
Chapter 2: Heaven knows what happens now
Chapter 3: Slow change may pull us apart
Chapter 4: A tough kid who sometimes swallows nails
Chapter 6: Just give him a chance to grow
Chapter 7: I remember when you were here
Chapter 8: It's their home and I'm welcome no more
Chapter 9: I pull my eyes out, hold my breath and wait
Chapter 10: Just the pounding of my heart
Chapter 11: All made up and nowhere to go, welcome to this one man show
Chapter 12: Oh there's lots that I could say, but just hold me now
Chapter 13: Epilogue: I never wanted anyone like this, it's all brand new

Chapter 5: Only shadows ahead

2.1K 56 109
Galing kay pisskinkshrek

October, 1985. Benton, Illinois.

"-and you're still coming over for Thanksgiving? Oh, and Will too of course. But you're coming?"

"Yes Mike, Joyce said we'll be there on the 27th"

There's a pause

"And Christmas?"

"And Christmas."

There's another pause

"I can't wait to see you, I can't believe you've been gone a week"

"I know. You're the first person I called after we got the phone set up"

"Really?"

"Of course Mike, you're my boyfriend"

"You sure? I wasn't sure after all-"

"Of course Mike, I love you too, remember?"

El hears a soft laugh down the end of the phone "Well, as long as you're my girlfriend- wait sorry that's kind of obvious I guess"

"No more lies?"

"As long as girlfriends don't spy"

El laughs, and sees Will approaching her out of the corner of her eye giving a small wave in recognition

"El I gotta go. But I'll talk to you tomorrow, ok?

"Tomorrow"

"Goodnight El"

"Goodnight Mike"

Smiling to herself, she hangs up the phone. She turns to where Will has stopped in the hallway. He has a curious look on his face, almost as if he were trying to calculate the situation

"That was Mike?" He asks

She gives a small nod

"I thought you ' dumped his ass' ?"

El shrugs "He loves me"

Will's face has an expression that El can't quite read. She sees his eyes briefly flicker down to the floor before meeting hers again, a small, if not reluctant, smile on his face.

"That's great El. I'm happy for you."

And with that, he heads toward the kitchen to help Joyce with lunch.

November, 1985. Hawkins, Indiana.

When El runs into Mike's arms when they're reunited at Thanksgiving it happens. Will is watching them, a knot in his stomach witnessing the embrace, when a rush of pure unadulterated happiness falls over him. The feeling knocks him for six, and he feels a chill as he senses an all too familiar tingling in his neck. El's attention shifts immediately from Mike, to stare at Will. She didn't know what she was feeling, she couldn't quite put her finger on all of the emotions rushing through her, but confusion, anxiety and fear take precedent and she feels herself go limp in Mike's arms

"El?" She hears Mike ask, concern in his voice, still holding her close in his arms, "You ok?"

She says nothing, still looking at Will, whilst he stares back, wide eyed.

"Will? "

She removes herself from Mike, darting over to Will, whose fingers were currently palpating against the left side of his neck. Not quite holding, like a few months prior, but more searching for a connection he thought had disappeared.

He's brought out of the moment when he feels fingers wrap around his own, removing them from his neck. Will's eyes meet El's own and he entangles his fingers within hers, squeezing her hand slightly, the movement grounding him further.

"Will, are you ok?" It's Mike that asks as he runs over to join them. He puts a hand on his shoulder, and Will flinches at the touch. "What's happening?" Mike speaks again, when he receives no reply. He drops his gaze between El and Will, staring at their joined hands.

"We need a room."

"Wait, what?"

"Me and Will. We need to talk"

Mike, pulls a face before telling them they can use his room ( "I'll be in the basement when you're done") and Will follows El up the stairs, still overwhelmed by the onslaught of emotions. He sits on Mike's bed, gripping at the duvet with both his hands, as if he were trying to confirm he was still present, still in the room. El shuts the door, and locks it, before joining him, sitting a comfortable distance away, giving him the space he needs.

"Is He back? Has He found me?" Will finally whispers, the fear evident in his voice.

"No." She replies.

"But I felt it everywhere"

"Me too."

"Then why? Why is it happening again?" He rubs his eyes with his palms, shaking his head slightly " Why me? I just want it to be over"

"Will. It is over. This was different, I didn't feel Him , I felt you"

" What?"

"What did you feel, Will? Was it the same as summer?"

"I felt happy. What did you feel?"

"You. You felt a lot of things"

El recognised the expression on Will's face as the one she had seen on him when Mike had become her boyfriend again, noting his eyes evade hers.

"Why. Why do you pull that face?"

"It's nothing El"

"I felt something. The same feeling as when I saw Mike and Max in the school-"

"Let's just stop talking about it. I don't need a reminder of His hive mind plan ok?

"But-"

"El. Forget it. I don't like this. I don't want this" He says it with a tone which sounds too harsh coming from the mouth of Will Byers. He must see this on her face because the next time he speaks, it's softer "Please can we just agree to not tap into this, not unless we have too. Don't tell Mom, either. The last thing she needs when we've just moved to a new state is think we've brought a part of this whole thing with us"

"We don't know when it will happen. It could be random, like today. What if we can't control it?"

"We have to"

They're both quiet for a moment, and El notes that Will has a stern look on his face. She nods and she outstretches her arm towards him, palm facing up. He stares at it for a moment, before doing the same, meeting her in the middle, interlocking their fingers.

"We have a connection Will. But ok. Not unless we have to."

Will and El eventually left Mike's room, heading into the basement to find him fiddling with his Walkie Talkie. He spots them, drops the device and meets them at the bottom of the stairs.

"Are you guys ok? I guess it wasn't exactly the welcome back to Hawkins you expected huh?" He asks them both, before directing his attention to Will for a moment "Will, are you ok?" His voice is softer.

El looks over to Will briefly, to find him looking at her from his peripherals, subtly shaking his head. His eyes shift back to Mike's, a smile spreading across his face.

"Of course"

---------------

March, 1986. Benton, Illinois

"Well that film was a total bust"

The Party had come to visit for an extended weekend around Spring Break and decided that naturally, the only thing to do (and there wasn't much to do in Benton) was go to the movies.

Unfortunately the only thing that was showing was Pretty in Pink.

"It wasn't that bad" Mike had said. He had El's hand clasped within his own, which had been the case since Will and herself had picked The Party up from the Greyhound station in Mt. Vernon. Comfortable El notes, as she gives his hand a reassuring squeeze. The film wasn't that bad.

"Not that bad? Not that bad?! The film was all wrong" And if Dustin realised his outburst was causing a scene in the lobby, he didn't let on.

El looked at him tilting her head in curiosity "All wrong?"

Dustin made his way to the vending machine, taking a few coins out of his pocket, checking he had enough before slotting them into the machine. "For starters, Andie is an idiot. " He presses Coke and it dispenses.

"I think you're taking this film way too seriously man" Lucas adds, nudging Dustin out of the way, paying for a drink for himself and Max.

"Am I Lucas? Am I? "

"Yes, you are"

El observed the pair. She'd missed this. Missed them. They didn't have a lot of time to catch up around Thanksgiving, with her and Will's discovery and the general festivities of the season. They'd both spent the majority of the time at Mike's, only briefly seeing The Party when they came round to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade on TV- They'd all been so happy to finally be reunited (albeit though only after a two month separation) they found themselves singing the Rainbow Brite float song "...make the world a rainbow place for friends like you and me" for the vast majority of the day, Lucas and Max teasing Dustin that maybe this could be one he could sing with Suzie.

"...I think the director made a mistake. It had to have been a mistake. El what did you think?" Dustin asked. She looked at Mike, who looked back at her, hands still firmly locked. He kisses her lightly on the cheek, giving her hand a gentle squeeze "I didn't mind the ending" she shrugs, smirking and looking at Max, "She made her own rules by not picking Duckie"

"Well, Byers agrees with me, right Will?"

"What? Oh yeah of course."

El notes that Will seems out of sorts, almost in a daze. He doesn't really seem to have an expression. She looks at Mike, who's clearly noticed it too, the grip on her hand slightly looser, growing concern presented on his face

She's tempted to try and read Will, but remembers the promise "Not unless we have to" and determines this probably wasn't the time to do so. But still, she knew something wasn't right.

" Thank you. At least one of you has sense. The whole thing was set up. It was in the plot. He was right there. "

Mike's fingers twitch involuntarily. It's a moment later that she feels him pushing their hands back together, the movement intentional this time.

"Dude, it's just a movie. Who cares if it's Duckie or Blane? She chose Blane" he replies, rolling his eyes. El studies him before noticing that Will was now looking over, so she shifts her attention. She notes that he's not so much in a daze now, but almost as if he's struggling with whether he should say something. He notices her staring, and his eyes grow wider before he looks over to Dustin.

"Well she chose wrong. You always go for the protagonist's best friend in these kinds of films. It just makes sense"

"Sounds like someone really likes a romantic-comedy" Max teases, taking a sip of the drink Lucas had got for her ( "Thanks for having the sense to not get me a New Coke" )

She feels Mike's fingers, lightly drumming against the back of her hand. She looks up at him, his eyebrows furrowed, expression unreadable. Will is looking over again too- his eyes flickering down to herself and Mike's joined hands. She notices Will mouth something to him ( "are you ok?" ) Mike's face softens, tension dissipating. He gives a small smile before he replies (" of course ") Will returns the smile, the floor suddenly becoming rather interesting.

"Oh excuse me, Miss Sixteen Candles"

"Do I need to bring up the Never Ending Story sing-a-long again?"

"Look, this whole thing doesn't even matter anyway. I won't be getting the VHS and we definitely won't be watching it again"

It's Lucas that breaks it up, suggesting that they should probably head back to The Byers' and El feels content. It was so great for them all to be together again, as friends, her friends and it was moments like this that made her long for Hawkins. But there was too much baggage, too many memories and though the move to Illinois had been scary, The Byers were gradually settling into their new life.

"Hey El?" It's Mike, with a caring tone, "Kind of lost you for a second there," His thumb is drawing small circles against her own "You good?"

"Are you good Mike?"

"What? Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" He gives her a look, almost as if how he'd been just a few moments prior had never happened.

" Friends don't lie" She presses.

"Boy friends also don't lie, El. I'm fine." El is unconvinced and he sighs, "I dunno- it's dumb. But I'm ok, really. I blame the movie" He makes a point of raising his voice slightly on the last statement, a smirk on his face, knowing it'll get a reaction from Dustin. Lucas lets out an exasperated sigh ( "Really Mike? We're starting this again")

He continues, his voice softer again "I guess i'm just thinking about a lot of things-"

" Will"

"Hang on, what?"

"He looks sad. I saw your face change when you looked at him"

He sighs again "Do you think we're ok? I know me and him haven't spoken much lately, but you've been passing on that I do miss him right? Because I do! I know I should say it myself but, I dunno, it just feels different. He's still my best friend and I know we're fine because he wouldn't have asked me if I was fine just then but-" He pauses for a second, turning to face El, taking her other hand in his own. He gently swings their arms looking down at their interlocked fingers

"I'm sorry"

"It's ok Mike"

"No more wallowing in self pity for the rest of the trip ok? It's me and you now. Happy for me to steal you away from The Party tomorrow afternoon? Was thinking you should show me Benton's finest in the way of ice cream?" He leans in slightly closer, and she does the same

"It's no Scoops Ahoy. No Steve or Robin to give us a free cone" They're close now and El can feel her eyelids flickering to a close

"I'll pay-"

"Hey, lovebirds hurry it along. You make us wait any longer and Mrs Byers will probably send out a search party"

The moment's gone and El and Mike sigh, letting out a breathy laugh. He quickly, but gently pecks her lips before leading her towards the rest of The Party.

---------------

August, 1986. Benton, Illinois

It's a month before school begins for the new year and Mike comes alone this time, well, with Nancy. It's his third day in Illinois and they're sitting in El's room, door appropriately open at least 3 inches (El's idea - " it's what Dad would say") after Mike reassured Mrs Byers that they'd just be listening to music. Joyce had smiled, telling them that she trusted them before giving El a kiss on the forehead and heading off to work.

They're happy. They're in their own little world and they're listening to How Deep Is Your Love by The Bee Gees on a record player that had once been her Dad's.

"El?" Will interrupts, tapping lightly at the door. He's wearing a conflicted expression, as well as a light jacket, shoes and backpack, "I think i'm going to head out for a bit"

El, walks over to the player, removing the needle from the vinyl.

"Where? Did you tell Mom before she left?"

"...not exactly, but i'm not going far ok. Just a walk round the block"

"Does Jonathan know?"

" El." Will rolls his eyes, "I'll tell him now, but he won't care. It's just a walk."

She studies him. He's acting strange. Something is wrong. she notes. She makes a move to tap into their connection , but she's only slightly breached the confines of his mind before he turns to her with a sharp " El. Stop it"

Mike looks between the two, confused, but the siblings are silent. Will fixes her with one last look before he leaves the room. He passes Jonathan's room, shouting a quick "I'm going out" and heads toward the front door before he can be stopped further.

He's halfway down the driveway when he hears the front door open and close behind him. He turns, expecting Jonathan to have caught up with him but instead it's Mike, still shrugging on his jacket and slightly out of breath.

"Will wait, I'll come with you."

Will sighs, continuing on his way, calling back to him.

"Mike it's fine, hang out with El. I just want to get some air"

"Come on, dude. There's clearly something going on here. You're not acting fine."

Will stops and Mike uses this as an opportunity to take a few steps closer

"Hey, we're ok right? It just seems that for the last few days you've kind of been avoiding me-"

"I'm just giving you and El space. I know it's hard not being able to see her like you used to"

"Will, don't be like that. I came to see you too."

"You have. It's been great getting to see you. But I know it's different seeing El and with school starting up again soon, I thought you'd want to spend as much time with her as possible and I don't want to interrupt that"

"This isn't like last Summer Will. I've told you before, I was a total asshole about it ok? You- you and El- i'm not messing that up with you guys again"

"It's not you Mike, it's me"

"Why do you sound like you're breaking up with me?" Mike lets out a nervous laugh.

"I'm not " Will asserts, not returning the laugh "It's just- I'm sorting through some things in my head, and I need some time alone to do that"

There's a beat. A sigh.

"I'll leave you to your thoughts, then" The curiosity is still there in the tone of Mike's voice, but it's mixed with one of resignation. He knows Will is not planning on sharing anything today. He gives Will a slight smile, before making his way back toward the house.

"Wait" The word leaves Will's mouth before he can stop it. Mike abruptly turns around "Mike, I'm-" he pauses.

"Yeah, Will?"

El appears at the front door, noting that Will seems to be preparing for something, his fingers tapping in nervous anticipation. He opens his mouth to start, but no words come out.

"I'm-"

"Will?"

Will sighs again, then gives the couple a small smile.

"I'm really happy you came" He says to Mike "And I am fine, honestly. I really do just want to get some air, before I'm cooped up inside when the homework starts to pile on again. Last days of freedom and all that" He jokes. El and Mike share a look and Will uses the moment to continue his walk away from the house.

"Is Will ok?"

Mike looks out seeing Will disappear around the corner, "I should go after him"

"Mike, he wants to be alone"

"He was about to say something El. He was about to tell me something. I can't just let him walk off after that!"

"What do you want me to say Mike? Do you want me to tell you to go? Do you want me to tell you not to go?"

"It just feels like i'm the only one that can see he's not ok"

"I can feel he's not ok, Mike! I know he's not!"

"You can feel?" Mike questions, brow furrowed, "What does that mean?"

"It doesn't matter. He's my brother Mike. Of course I care about him"

"Yeah but only for like a year El . He's been my best friend since we were five! "

There's a moments pause and Mike's face becomes a picture of absolute regret, "El i'm sorry that was too far. I didn't mean-"

El's expression says nothing as she walks back into the house, and without touching it, the door slams shut behind her.

--------------

December 18th, 1986

It wasn't the first time that Mike had called twice a day. In fact, it had been something that had been happening pretty regularly for the past week; Will usually answering the first initial call.

"Mike is everything alright? You've kind of formed a habit here"

"Of course. Are you alright?"

"...Yes Mike. Want me to get El?"

So when Will called out to El for the 8th time that week saying Mike was on the phone...again, her usual enthusiasm had become a little dulled.

"Mike?"

"Hi El. How are you?"

"Same as I was earlier"

"Right"

There's a pause

"Everyone ok?"

"Same as they were earlier"

"Right"

There's another pause .

"Then...I guess everyone is good"

"Yep." El sees Will lingering in the hallway and quickly motions him over, Will approaching hesitantly

"Mike I've gotta go. Will... needs to call Nick" ( "El what-" and she puts her spare hand firmly over his mouth)

"Oh. Didn't you say earlier he was coming over?"

"He's sick. Nick is sick." (Will stares on, incredulously)

"Is Will ok?"

"Goodnight Mike"

"...Goodnight El"

----------------

December 19th, 1986 * "Mom can I talk to you?" El asks, standing in the open doorway to Joyce's room.

"Whats up, sweetheart?" Her mom asks, looking up from where she is sitting on her bed, folding clothes.

El tentatively makes her way into the bedroom. The last few months had been confusing to say the least, and she really didn't know how to deal with everything that was happening. She'd fought literal monsters from alternate dimensions, had been to said dimension and lived to tell the tale, but dealing with her boyfriend? Constant uncharted territory. It had made her feel warm when she realised she didn't have to deal with it alone, though. When she remembered that she had her mom now, who she could go to for anything she needed. Boy trouble included.

She joined her mom on the bed, who stopped the folding to give her daughter her undivided attention. Joyce reached out to squeeze El's hand, a comforting gesture, waiting for her to share what was on her mind.

"It's Mike" El starts, her voice small "Me and Mike"

Joyce frowns slightly, but she remains patient, encouraging El to continue.

"I think I want to break up"

That's clearly not the response her mom is expecting, and the frown turns into a look of a shock. Joyce knew that they'd broken up for a short time during their last summer in Hawkins, but from what she knew they were back together and happy. She knew El looked forward to their trips back there, and she loved it when Mike had come to visit, especially when it was just him and they could have time to themselves. She could barely get them to part, sometimes. Mike had missed that one phone call last month, but he'd been so apologetic the following day, and she thought they'd made up.

"What's happened?" Joyce's voice is soft, patient. She squeezes El's hand again as she waits.

"He lies. To me, but also to himself. Mostly to himself" She trails off toward the end of the sentence, but Joyce hears the gist of it. Before she can reply, El continues, months of built up worries tumbling fast.

"He's focussed on other things. We talk. I ask him how he is. He talks about...things that aren't me. All the time. Now all he wants is to know more about Nick."

"I'm sure he's just interested in what's happening with Will, honey. He speaks to you more, but they've been friends for so long. Mike's a good kid, he's just checking in" Joyce reassaures, but El is shaking her head long before the sentence is complete.

"It's not that" She says, frowning "It's not like when he asks about you, or Jonathan. It's because-" she shakes her head "It doesn't matter. I don't think I love him, either. Not IN love. I thought I did, but the way I love you, and Will and Jonathan and Dad. The Party. Family and friend love. I've been confused and Mike has too"

El pauses again, considering her next words.

"He's working out things but I'm not the right person for him to work them out with. "

Joyce's face is curious now, thinking as she processes El's words. Before anything else, she lets herself feel proud at how far her daughter had come. She simply adored the young woman El was becoming, watching her grow and figure out life for herself moved Joyce in a way so specific she couldn't quite describe it. El watches her, scanning her face for response.

"Firstly" Joyce starts "Thank you for coming to me, for telling me. It seems like this has all been a lot, huh?"

El shrugs "I remembered what you said when I came to live with you. Anything at all"

Joyce's heart swells and they both smile at the reminder. After Hopper had died, and El had found herself with nowhere to go, Joyce hadn't hesitated to take her in. She'd debated for a while whether adoption was the right route; she didn't want to replace any of her parents, all of whom had been taken away from here in such awful ways and it had taken some time for El to feel completely comfortable with the Byers, to truly have felt at home. It was one night during the summer that El had asked if Joyce would mind if she called her Mom, the same way Jonathan and Will did. Joyce had felt honoured and pulled her daughter in a tight hug, murmuring a comforting "Of course, sweetheart". After El had admitted she'd been worried about asking Joyce to make the choice, but she had been quickly assured that she could come to her for anything. She didn't need to be alone any more and she'd make sure it stayed that way for as long as possible.

"And I meant every word" Joyce reassured her again "Secondly, are you okay? How do you feel about all of this?

El pauses for a moment, debating her answer.

"Yes. No. I think so? I mean it when I say I'm not in love with him. But I wish he wouldn't lie. I wish he'd talk. I know talking is hard, but I can see he struggles" her brow furrows, trying to figure out the situation as if it's a very hard puzzle.

"El. Sweetie" Joyce starts "Mike may be struggling, but that doesn't lessen yours. It seems like this has been brewing for a while, and not being in love with him absolutely doesn't mean what you're both going through is any less valid. You're allowed to be upset by this, confused by this. It's always hard ending a relationship, but if you think you and Mike aren't right for each other anymore, if you think you're not what he needs then talk to him. No matter what he's dealing with, he'll understand and he'll listen"

El nods,

"I think being together just makes us both feel worse. He's worried about upsetting me. I can tell" At this, Joyce notices tears starting to fill in El's eyes. El doesn't cry regularly, but she does when she's overwhelmed, when everything has become too much and she needs the words and thoughts and memories out of her head. As if her brain works too fast for her mouth to keep up, so it searches for other ways to get everything out. She wipes at her eyes with her pointer finger.

"I don't want to upset him either," she admits, rubbing at her eyes again "What if he hates me?"

"There is one thing I know about Mike Wheeler, and that is that he could never hate you, El. Romantic or not, you're one of his best friends and he won't let that change"

"But-"

"And, you will both be upset if you break up. I can't change that for either of you, and I wish I could make it easier, make the pain less, but all I can do is be here with ice cream the minute the pain hits. The second you need me. But what is important is that you remember that even though it will hurt now, that hurt is temporary. Being in an unhappy relationship hurts a lot more in the long run"

"Is that why you broke up with Will's dad?"

"Something along those lines" Joyce confirms, thinking back to her time with Lonnie. El notices a distant and pensive look on her mom's face. "But Mike isn't Will's dad. He wasn't a nice man, and he didn't understand we'd be better apart. Mike will. Mike will respect the choice you're making, the same way you respect him enough to make it"

El nods, confusion slipping away into resignation. She'd known that this was coming, knew that this was the right decision to make, but she knew she'd needed to talk it through with someone. Will was a no-go, not because she didn't think he could give good advice, but because she knew it wouldn't be fair to him. She'd thought about going to Jonathan, too. She'd really grown to love her eldest brother and knew he'd listen to her anytime, but ultimately she'd just really really wanted her mom .

"This is going to be hard" El says

"I know, honey"

"I'm going to do it tonight. When he calls"

"If that's what you think is best, then I'll be right here waiting for when you need me"

And with that Joyce pulls her daughter into a hug squeezing her tightly to her chest. She loved her boys more than anything, but sometimes if she really lets herself admit it, she'd comment on the fact that a little girl would've been nice, too. The reasoning for El coming into their lives was not something Joyce was quick to repeat, but she wouldn't give up her daughter for anything. El not being her biological child meant nothing, she loved her just as much as she loved Jonathan and Will.

El squeezes back just as hard, resting her head in the crook of her mom's neck, settling there for a moment. Both of them allow the moment to rest for as long as it needs, basking in the silence, the comfort and the love that radiated between them.

----------‐-

When the phone rings that evening, El braces herself for the conversation ahead.

"Hi Mike" she answers

"How'd you know it was me?" He asks "Hi, by the way"

"Six thirty" El states "You always call at six thirty. And now two thirty. And sometimes even four thirt-"

Mike laughs "Okay El, I get it. You'll be glad I called earlier today, though. I can't talk for long tonight, I'm supposed to be babysitting Holly"

"That's okay" El says "I do need to talk to you, though. It's important"

Mike's laugh cuts off abruptly, worry lacing his voice "What's wrong? Is everything okay? Is it Will?"

"Everyone's fine" El sighs "I've been thinking a lot. About you. About me"

Despite her reassurance, the worry is still present in Mike's voice when he asks "What about us?"

Another sigh.

"I think we should break up."

YAS

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

630K 31.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
61.3K 3.9K 51
THIRD PART POGG To trips through life and home This one's gonna be a bumpy ride lol Will got pregnant as in the last book so what's gonna happen whe...
3.6K 82 38
✨None of the fanart is mine✨ I'm stuck in the deepest darkest pits of hell-sorry I mean school
734K 34.9K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...