A Thousand Years- Thorki

By misunderstood_mayhem

Asgard. Viking Age. Middle Aged. Modern Day. Loki and his new roommate share the same dreams and discover a n... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 22

295 18 0
By misunderstood_mayhem

After laying lazily in bed with Thor, I sigh and declare "I need to use the lou."

He let's me go and declares "Hurry back. I want to do that, again."

I smirk, before stepping off the bed and grabbing his jersey. As I pull it on, he smirks. Silently, I pull on some boxers and step out of the room.

In the bathroom, I hear the other students walking in and out of stalls. As I push out, I hear straight liquid hit the toilet bowl.

When I look down, I find a bowl full of blood. With a sigh, I wipe, before standing up and pulling up my pants.

When I walk back to the room, lightheaded, I clutch onto the wall. At the door, I knock.

Thor ducks his naked body behind the door as I step in. As I pull on my pants, he asks "Something wrong?"

I smile at him, softly "There was just a little bit of blood. My doctor told me to come in if there was any blood."

He goes concerned, before asking "Did I hurt you?"

I lean down onto the cupboard and try to calm him down "All I felt was pleasure. It felt amazing. Every orgasm."

He looks me over, before declaring "You're pale and sweating. How much blood was it?"

I lie "Just a little."

He sighs, before ordering "Don't lie to me, Loki."

I press my lips into a fine line and declare "You might want to get dressed, now."

He takes in a shakey breath, before nodding and turning towards his cupboard.

In a matter of seconds, he's dressed.

The while way to the hospital, he's quiet.

At the hospital, they take me back, immediately. As I lay in the ER bed, Thor calls his mum.

He quickly stands up to shut the door, before placing the mobile on speaker. When she picks up, she gives a motherly "What's wrong?"

Thor sighs "We're at the hospital."

"What?" She asks immediately, before I hear her waking Odin "What happened?"

For the first time since we got in the car, I see Thor express some emotion. He's trembling and he has tears in his eyes. He speaks in a shakey voice "I hurt him."

I sigh, before announcing "No he didn't. I'm fine."

"Shut up." They say in unison, with a very strong glare from Thor.

I raise my hands in surrender and he takes her off speaker to step out of the room. When he's gone, I grab my mobile and call Bruce.

When Natasha picks up, I smile "I figured you and Bruce would be together. Put me on speaker, will you?"

She quickly wakes Banner, before stating "You're on speaker!"

I sigh, before explaining "I'm at the hospital." As they begin to freak out, I explain "I shit blood. Thor is freaking out. It's no big deal."

Banner sarcastically asks "Did he fuck you too hard or something?"

I shrug, before declaring "I told him to go harder."

He sighs in disgust "I didn't need to know that."

I scoff and Natasha states "We'll be right there."

I'm about to argue with her, they hang up and Thor steps back in, declaring "Mom and dad are on their way. They're calling Hela from the car. She might not pick up. Carol got home last night."

I hum, before stating "Natasha and Bruce are on their way."

He nods, before looking me over and sighing "You didn't stop me. Why didn't you stop me?"

I place my mobile down and explain "I didn't feel any pain. I didn't know."

He nods, before taking a deep breath. He nervously brushes his hair back, before sitting back down.

I sigh, before looking to him "I need to go to the bathroom."

He furrows his brow and asks "Are you going to shit blood again?"

I take in a deep breath and he nods, before stepping out of the room. When the door opens again, he's followed by a nurse and a bedpan.

I sigh, before declaring "This is nonsense!"

Thor glares at me and orders "Just do it!"

I glare at him, before lifting by bum off the bed for the nurse to place the bedpan.

After the nurse leaves the room, I look to Thor and he crosses his arms and states "I'm not leaving."

I grown "For god's sake!" When I sigh, he furrows his brow. I take in a deep breath, before asking "Can you, at least, look away?"

He scoffs, before turning his back.

When I push out, I can feel a massive blood clot fall, before a massive gush of blood. Thor turns back, instantly, before asking "Was that-?"

I look at him, regretfully, before nodding. He steps out, immediately. Not three seconds later, he and the nurse step back in.

I look to the nurse and declare "I still need to wipe, hold on."

When I wipe, I toss the wipe in the bedpan, before lifting up. As she pulls it out, I hear her sigh, before screaming out the door "Get the trauma surgeon and page general!"

She places the bedpan down on the table and Thor looks at it in horror, before screaming "Damnit, Loki!"

I glance at the bedpan and look at him with a weak smile "I'll be fine, Thor."

"No." He shakes his head, before tears pour down his face "You-" he starts, before screaming "You told me that you would tell me when enough is enough! My biggest fear this morning is that, I would hurt you! Now, I'm scared to touch you! I'm scared to move! I'm scared to breath!"

He places his hand on his chest and shakes his head. As he balls crying, the trauma surgeon steps in, he looks to the bedpan and the nurse, before declaring "We've got a perforated bowel. Let's book an OR."

The nurse runs out and the doctor looks to me, asking "What exactly happened?"

I sigh, before explaining "I was gay bashed, a few months ago. They inserted a gun inside of me, and pulled the trigger."

He grabs my chart and looks it over, before declaring "I meant today?"

Thor, who still cries, holds his face in his hands as I explain "I was just trying to be sexy for my boyfriend. One thing lead to another. We were having sex, and I didn't feel any pain. But, when I went to the bathroom, I just started bleeding."

He nods, before looking to Thor and declaring "With that type of trauma, it isn't unusual for the victim to not feel pain in the effected area."

Thor sobs and the doctor explains "We'll go in, repair the rectal damage, place a new fecal catheter for the time being." He places my chart down and continues "Once your rectum is complete healed, we'll remove the catheter and get you out of here."

I nod, before looking to Thor "Call Detective Mobius. Tell him I'm back in the hospital. I can't testify until I'm out."

He furrows his brow and asks angerly "Seriously, that's what your thinking about? The fucking trial?"

I furrow my brow and sarcastically ask "I'm sorry, would you like me to find a way to sleep at night, knowing that they're out there? On the streets?"

He shrugs and reminds "You do that with the foster parents that raped you everyday for ten years."

I glare at him and the surgeon interjects "I'll see you in the OR."

When he steps out, I scream at Thor "They're pedophiles, not scumbags that want me dead!"

Thor steps forward, arms crossed "And yet, you go on, knowing they can be raping another orphaned child!"

I furrow my brow and point towards the door "Get the fuck out!"

He shakes his head and asks "How in the world do you not want justice for the children they've violated?"

"Every day!" I scream and he cocks an eyebrow to me, before I exclaim "Every fucking day, I want to show up at their apartment with a 22 and empty the clip in their faces!"

He stands there for a minute, before I ask "Why do you think I want to be a lawyer?"

He takes a moment, before asking "Why?"

As tears come to my eyes, I explain "I want to get justice for the victims of sex and hate crimes. I want to be the one the last face they see before they're locked up. For them to realize that they'll never see the free world again."

I rest my head back and declare "I want to be the one that fights like hell to get my foster parents behind bars when they get caught."

I sigh and clarify "I can't legally kill them. I want to do everything in my power to make their lives a living hell."

He stands there for a moment, before taking a seat and nodding "Okay."

After only five minutes, the doctor steps in and announces "We're going to take you up to surgery, now."

I nod, before looking to Thor, softly "I'll see you in a few hours. Don't go anywhere."

He nods and the doctor begins to push me out of the room. As Thor let's go of my hand, I see tears blur his vision.

I give him a weak smile and insist "I'll be alright, Thor."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 130 13
+ the start of endgame (before time jump) Odin banishes Yn to Earth at a young age, only to be raised by Stephen Strange. Years later, Yn gets reunit...
52.6K 2.3K 17
In a universe where Asgard didn't take the casket from Jotunheim, Thor and Loki have come of age as friends, but when their fathers find whom they ar...
76.2K 3.6K 60
Olivia Davis enjoys a normal life, despite living in New York City, the epicenter for Avengers-level disasters. A steady job, a steady boyfriend, tha...
16.3K 595 22
18+ Warning. Mature scenes and Language. The Savior. She goes by many names, is known around the galaxy's, and is there to answer your prays. She s...