The daily life of a full-leve...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/218/218876/ Author: Erting Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-10-21 Late... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26-27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
112-118
119-120
121-124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
142-150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
181-186
187-190
191-196
197-202
203-210
211-218
219-225

Chapter 31

345 7 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 31 Visitor (2)

    When Xia Jiang returned to Tongzhou, Wei Guo caught five chickens as a gift to him, which shows how popular he is in the Duan family.

    As soon as the hot chicken soup was put on the table, Quan Shengli's stomach immediately made a loud noise, which made the old man feel embarrassed immediately.

    Qu Zhong also dragged a chair and sat a few steps away from the group of people. Yi Zhang Hei found the right moment and immediately flew to Qu Zhong's leg, raising his head and begging for a hug.

    Obviously, the main body is already the size of an adult tiger, but it is a cub after the illusion, and Qu Zhong does not know which is their true state.

    Wan Lixue saw that Yizhanghei was hugged by Qu Zhong's knees, and immediately struggled to escape from Lu Jun's hands, almost running two steps and rolling one by one to Qu Zhong's side.

    "Look how dirty you are."

    Wan Lixue grew more and more like Hanako, and long white hair had grown on his body. After a little rolling on the ground, it was covered in ash, but because it was still in embarrassment, the hair all over his body was covered in ash. They all exploded, like furballs that had been electrocuted in cartoons.

    But just like this, Lu Jun liked it so much that his hands, feet and hearts curled up.

    As soon as the two ran away, he chased after Qu Zhong.

    The two were still chatting about the dog here, and the whole victory over there could only be described as gobbling down. He didn't know if he was too hungry, or if the chicken soup was really fragrant. He drank the soup in a few mouthfuls. Point to the chicken at the bottom of the bowl to eat.

    Quan Zhengming was still a little worried, but seeing that the old man was really starving, he gave him a bunch of boneless pieces.

    "This chicken is really fragrant. Before I joined the army, my mother made me stew chicken in a crock pot."

    The bowl that Qu Zhong brought was bigger than his face. After Quan Shengli finished eating, he was still not satisfied, and turned his attention to the rice cake next to him.

    "Look at our father, this is because he has been sick for a long time, and everything is delicious." Quan Zhengjun stood behind the wheelchair with his arms in his arms.

    "That's not necessarily true. I see that this chicken soup is a little special. It's really fragrant."

    Quan Zhengming, who had been enduring it all the time, couldn't hold back his saliva. This kind of fragrance can go straight to the brain, making people unconsciously

    open their index fingers.

    "Is there any more soup? I'm still a little hungry!"

    Quan Shengli asked Quan Zhengming after swallowing the rice cake in a few mouthfuls.

    "I'm going to ask Mr. Qu."

    Quan Zhengming felt a little embarrassed for the first time, and he moved the bowl to Qu Zhong: "Mr. Qu, is this...is this soup still available, my dad is not full yet. "

    Yes, yes, but don't eat too much, the old man's stomach can't stand it, I'll stew it at night!"

    Qu Zhong put down the two puppies, stood up and patted the fur on his palms, and first took a closer look at Quan Victory With a look on his face, he went into the kitchen to wash his hands.

    Compared with the grayish-white complexion at the beginning, Quan Shengli's complexion was obviously ruddy. Qu Zhong found a reclining chair, and asked the two brothers in the family to move the person on it, so he was half-lying down to receive the pulse.

    A series of complications caused by high blood pressure, the most common disease of the elderly, arteriosclerosis is accompanied by hyperlipidemia and mild cerebral infarction, and the trouble is the weakening of liver function and the slight failure of kidney function.     When I listen to them separately, I think they are all chronic diseases, but when they are all mixed together, it is a very complicated problem. In addition to the age and status of the old man, doctors are afraid to prescribe harsh medicines. so serious.     As for the inability to eat and the like, it is completely caused by not eating and not digesting.     "Now because of the weakened liver function, many antihypertensive drugs are afraid to take, and the blood pressure has been unable to go down." Quan Zhengming said.     "The old man's blood pressure is indeed quite high!" Qu Zhong nodded.     "Can that be cured?" Quan Zhengjun asked anxiously.

    "Yes, yes." Qu Zhong retracted his hand and looked at the old man: "I just have to suffer some sins."

    "I didn't suffer any sins during the war in the early years, Mr. Qu, you can come as much as you can. Quan Victory waved his hands to Qu Zhong. The said sin expressed disdain.

    "Well, come to me every week, I will give you needles and medicines. "

    Since the whole family said it was okay, Qu Zhong didn't reiterate the inhuman pain. He remembered that there was a big man who was rolling on the ground in pain, and only he knew it when he suffered it.

    "Every week? "

    Quan Zhengjun heard the word. It takes nearly two hours to drive from Tongzhou to Yunshan Village. If they come every week, it will take several hours on the road on weekends, regardless of whether they like it or not." If you find it troublesome, even the old man's body can't take it.

    "I

    can take care of the old man's meals, and you have to take care of the rest. Originally ,

    it was said on the phone that he would take care of his own food and lodging, but Qu Zhong saw that Quan Shengli's body was also severely malnourished, and he also needed to take proper conditioning with medicinal spring water before deciding to solve his problem of eating.

    "How long will it take!" "

    " About half a year . After a rough estimate, Qu Zhong gave the answer.

    "Okay, Mr. Qu, you can take care of it, and we will take care of the rest." Quan Zhengming is much more flexible than Quan Zhengjun. He rolled his eyes and immediately thought of an idea. He rubbed his palms and asked again, "Then we are in such a hurry today, we haven't..."

    Qu Zhong nodded: "Today you are here. I'll eat and live here, and I'll figure it out by myself next week. "

    "Qu Zhongge!" "

    Lu Jun suddenly rushed to Qu Zhong, and took out a box from the bag in the corner: "This is my grandma to thank you for your life-saving grace, so I must give it to you." "

    As soon as he finished speaking, he opened the box. On the bright yellow silk lay a green jade bracelet, which was very valuable just by looking at the water head.

    Qu Zhong quickly waved his hand and refused to accept such an expensive gift.

    "You can accept it, otherwise my grandfather will break my leg when I go back. My grandfather will punish him by kneeling after giving you the bank card directly." Lu Jun gestured exaggeratedly, almost missing the jade The bracelet was brought directly to Qu Zhong.

    "It's too precious, I can't have it." Qu Zhong still refused.

    Quan Shengli smiled and waved to Qu Zhong: "You can hold it, boy Qu. To the old Lu family, this bracelet is nothing at all.

    " Boy Qu, Qu Zhong smiled helplessly, and took the bracelet: "This bracelet is for you to live here until I can completely cure you."

    "Ouye!" Lu Jun jumped three feet high, he is very Admiring Grandpa's vision, Qu Zhong would never take someone without paying it back. Since he got something valuable, he would definitely pay the corresponding price.

    Quan Zhengming's eyes flashed, and he just opened his mouth: "Then..."

    "There are too many of you, I can't live here." Qu Zhong refused directly.

    Lu Jun has a pure and kind-hearted nature, and likes Hanako very much. Wu Yue would not object to Qu Zhong letting him live at home, but Quan Shengli was too murderous. He stayed at home, and the other divine beasts were hostile.

    What's more, Quan Zhengjun is obviously interested in Wuyue, and he will not

    give people the opportunity to observe.

    Although it was an obvious excuse, Quan Shengli didn't care. He felt extremely satisfied when he heard that he could eat and cure his illness, and seeing Qu Zhong's face was not embarrassing at all, he immediately began to fantasize about standing up. look.

    "Then..."

    Qu Zhong suddenly found a big problem after thinking about the medicinal materials he would take out of the space for a while: "I don't have a bathtub at home."

    "I'll buy it right away." Quan Zhengjun turned around immediately .

    "Then you can buy some rice by the way. There is no rice at home." The cool air in the

    mountain blew, and Quan Zhengming shivered comfortably: "The mountain is not high here, why is it so cool."

    "There is an underground spring on the mountain, so cool down!" Qu Zhongshun replied.

    Since the sparrow fish took over the site, it seemed that the entire Duan family was enveloped in a chill, and even in the sweltering summer, sitting in the yard would not feel a touch of sultry heat.

    This gust of breeze came from unknown direction, no matter where you stood, you could feel it.

    For this reason, he also went to other villagers' houses in Yunshan Village to stand and tried it. After a while, he was sweating profusely, and a few steps away completely turned into two worlds.

    "This small wind is really comfortable."

    The head of Quan Victory, who was still imagining it infinitely just now, was bit by bit, and just after the words were finished, people were already snoring.

    "Let the old man sleep for a while, and I'll prepare the medicinal materials first."

    Qu Zhong also found a stool for Quan Zhengming to sit down, and after talking to Lu Jun, he got into the backyard by himself.

    Wu Yue is like a watcher, her blue eyes have never left the two people under the tree since Qu Zhong walked away, Lu Jun and Wan Lixue got into a mess, and his long fried hair was crumpled into various shapes by him. , the action of taking pictures has not stopped.

    When Qu Zhong returned to the front yard again, he saw Quan Zhengming who was about to cry in an instant.

    "Mr. Qu, please stop your dog from staring at me, I want to sleep and I'm scared."

    Qu Zhong: "..."

    Qu Zhong nodded Wuyue: "Go and rest, there is a phoenix here. Look."

    Just after he finished speaking, Quan Zhengming saw the big black dog stand up, jump directly from the branch, and when it fell, it appeared at the small door beside the ear room, and quickly disappeared without looking back. in front of you.

    Isn't this... a leopard?

    "I'm going to kill a chicken and stew it, and I'll cook some soup for the old man at night."

    As soon as he heard the word "chicken", Quan Zhengming was no longer drowsy, he stood up and followed Qu Zhong with a smile: "I I just got up and walked around, and I'm going to help too."

    "Then why bother Uncle Quan to help me carry the basket? Let's go pick some vegetables."

    "No problem!"

    Creeper -

    as soon as the back door was opened, the smell of grass immediately hit, Quan Zhengming took a deep breath, his face Intoxicated, he patted his stomach: "The rural air is still good."

    "Uncle Quan, what you smell might be..."

    Qu Zhong smiled slightly, and pointed to the flocks of chickens running through the woods, and the... chicken droppings under their feet. .

    Quan Zhengming was stunned, and he took a few steps forward in disbelief. He just lowered his head and smelled it for a long time. In the end, he determined that it really smelled like chicken shit.

    "Why doesn't it stink at all?"

    "Maybe it's all grass." Qu Zhong clapped his hands, and the phoenix flew out of the wall, without Qu Zhong saying a word, he fluttered his wings and rushed towards the chickens.

    A huge red rooster only ran a few steps forward, and the chickens squatted down in fear, then turned their heads to look behind, Qu Zhong stepped forward and picked them for a long time, and chose two. The hen leaves.

    Wow -

    almost as soon as the phoenix flew away, these chickens flew into the bamboo forest in an instant, and the feathers they left behind when they took off in a hurry can be seen in the air.

    "You chickens are kept free like this, so they won't be lost?"

    Quan Zhengming swallowed hard and looked at the brightly colored chickens with extreme greed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 215 35
"You will see the world out of my eyes. Everything that happend, how it happend, when it happend." -Builder "Strange text for a dairy, isn't it?" I...
9.4K 117 8
https://m.shubaow.net/186/186401/ I just want to be the second generation of the rich, I lost and became the richest man By: Hot Stove Category: Rebi...
23.4K 455 121
https://m.shubaow.net/216/216608/ By: Colby Puppy Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2021-10-06 Latest: Chapter 321 Interstellar Legend 22 (Final Fi...
5.9K 84 81
Author: eye-catching Category: Danmei fan fiction Status: Completed The fruit shop on the corner has just opened, and it has caused widespread contro...