He Has Changed (ON HOLD)

By omfg_af

[MIGHT HAVE SLOW UPDATES] I'm not the fun and sarcastic Sebastian you all remember anymore... What happened t... More

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨/𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫
Chapter 1~ Abby
Chapter 2~ Cold and dull
Chapter 3~ Bitterness
Chapter 4~ Ignore
Chapter 5~ Dress shopping
Chapter 6~ Dumb
Chapter 7~ Mason
Chapter 8~ Goose
Chapter 9~ Fine
Chapter 10~ Pendejo
Chapter 11~ Estúpido
Chapter 12~ high
Chapter 13~ Tortilla Española
Chapter 14~ bored
Chapter 15~ oh shit
Chapter 16~ Pregnant
Chapter 17~ Pathetic
Chapter 18~ A sandwich
Chapter 19~ Heat
Chapter 20~ Dios mío
Chapter 21~ 3am
Chapter 22~ Backup
Chapter 24~ Italians
Chapter 25~ Hungry
Chapter 26~ Hottie
Chapter 27~ Promesa
Chapter 28~ Tits
Chapter 29~ Jealous
Chapter 30~ Dejected
Chapter 31~ Bullshit
Chapter 32~ Pink
Chapter 33~ Tortured
Chapter 34~ Coffee
Chapter 35~ Heaven
Chapter 36~ "I blurt"
Chapter 37~ Cigarettes
Chapter 38~ Mine
Chapter 39~ Knock?
Chapter 40~ Cocky remark
Chapter 41~ One day
Chapter 42~ Perfect
Chapter 43~ The wedding
Chapter 44~ "Yours"
Chapter 45~ People pleaser
Chapter 46~ "Hey baby"
Chapter 47~ Reputation
Chapter 48~ Chicken nuggets
Chapter 49~ Pennywise
Chapter 50~ Blood
Chapter 51~ ángel
Chapter 52~ Pancakes
Chapter 53~ Tote bag
Chapter 54~ Dramatic
Chapter 55~ Niconap
Chapter 56~ "interesting"
Chapter 57~ te quiero
Chapter 58~ Home
Chapter 59~ Tremble
Chapter 60~ "Look, a cow"
Chapter 61~ Help
Chapter 62~ Painful pleasure

Chapter 23~ Unicorns

88.5K 3.7K 6.5K
By omfg_af

Not edited- u all didn't even comment last chapter and I still wrote you all another chapter, literally see how nice I am? Huh? see? SO BE NICE AND GO COMMENT ily

Chile, im fr this time, when this gets 1.9K+ comments and 892 votes THEN I will post the next chapter i not finna be nice again

Sebastian Morales

She fucking fell asleep while she was bleeding out, I checked her pulse and it's normal showing she's not passed out.

I get out of my car before walking over to the other side, opening her door as I see Ares and Ivy's car park into the driveway of my house along with everyone else in Athena's car.

I lean down carefully sliding my arms under her before pulling her towards my chest picking her up bridal style, the smell of strawberries and chocolate fill my senses and I sigh lightly shutting the door with my foot.

Turning as I walk to the front gates, the guards look at me nodding as they open the doors for me. As soon as the door opens I see Goose sitting by them, when he sees me he stands and runs out with a whimper.

I smile as he follows me when I walk into the house as the guards hold the doors for the others. I'll take Abby to my room, get the glass splinters out of her cuts before she starts bleeding internally and then it will all be fine.

I go to walk upstairs but freeze when I hear Ivy, "Abuela!" she shouts and Abby flinches awake almost falling out of my arms, I grunt holding on tighter to her as she gasps, grabbing my blazer.

"Ivy, Cariño!" my abuela shouts back and I sigh, she likes Ivy better then me and it's so fucking annoying. She calls her cariño and me pendejo...
[Cariño: dear] [pendejo: stupid]

"Fuck" Abby's groan pulls me out of my thoughts as she rests her forehead on my shoulder, "you okay, Ximena?" I ask lightly and a whimper leaves her lips as she shakes her head wrapping her arm around the back of my neck.

Ignoring everyone talking in the other room that says we should call more doctors for Abby as I walk up the stairs, "can you tell me where it hurts most?" I ask as she nuzzles her face into my neck. If we called more people we'd waste time, the splinters are already deeper then they should be.

"My whole arm, it hurts so bad" she answers lightly, all the guards look down when I walk past them but they see the surprise when they see me carrying Abby towards my room is clear on their faces, considering I haven't had any girl like this at my house, especially me taking one to my room.

Looking behind me when I hear paws hitting the marble tiles to see Goose running up the stairs behind us.

I step back and Goose stands at my door tilting his head a bit when he doesn't see me open it, so he'll open it when I'm in online meetings but not when I need him to?

"Lazy fuckers" Abby murmurs before reaching over and twisting the door knob herself, well then...

I wait for Goose to run in before shutting and locking the door, "Don't close your eyes" I whisper lightly laying her down in my bed. When I put her down she doesn't let go of my blazer and I have to lean down placing a kiss on her forehead "I'm right here" I assure her lightly, letting my lips linger on her forehead.

My voice light and a small whisper, she hums and I see her blinks are heavy and longer then they should be as she lets go.

Goose goes to jump on the bed but I give him a look, he is about to settle on the floor but as soon as Abby calls him up on the bed patting the spot next to her he forgets what I just said as he runs to her, carefully settling beside her placing his head on her shoulder.

I roll my eyes and pull off my blazer, tossing it on the couch as I walk into the bathroom. Undoing the button on my dress shirt's sleeves before rolling up my sleeves, undoing one at the top too letting a bit of my chest show.

Opening the cabinet in the washroom and grabbing my first aid kit I usually only use for myself when I come back from missions, quickly I wash my hands wanting to be as sterile with this as possible. I grab it and walk out of the bathroom before placing it on the bed beside her.

I go to walk out of the room and downstairs so I can grab her any type of alcohol but her weak voice stops me, "where are you going?" she asks. I look back and see her hooded eyes looking at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"Whiskey or Hennessy?"

She rolls her eyes, and here is where she says the words 'Hennessy can suck my tits' because she hates Hennessy that muc-"-Hennessy can suck my tits" there it is

"Whiskey it is" I mutter walking out of the room and she hums, quickly I walk downstairs ignoring all the guards looking at me. If I don't find who did this I guess it'll have to be them that are dead in my basement.

Walking into my office before looking around for a bottle of whiskey, I hear a knock on the door and I see Ares. He walks in anyways and stands right behind me as I find the whiskey.

"Ivy is asking if you need help with Abby" he states and I shake my head, I know enough to do this on my own. Almost 13 years of study actually took 5 years for my PhD in physics, four years in school for medicine, and four again for my undergraduates.

"Assumed. You look like me when I denied my feelings for Ivy" he leans against the bookshelf in the office and I turn to glare at him. I will punch him if he gives me this talk again.

I go to deny it and he shoots me an assface glare, "tell her, she's going to leave after the wedding again, don't lose your fucking chance" he says, his tone serious and stone hard. I roll my eyes.

"I don't have feelings for her-" he cuts me off with an amused scoff, "-you don't want to accept the feelings you have for her" he comments and I glare at him just for him to glare back.

"I'm just telling you that I won't clean up your mess when you go killing people and burning buildings because she's gone again" he walks away without another word, why is he always fucking lecturing me?

He is right

Shut up

You want her, and it's not even sexual like you said and say to yourself. You want to spoil her, you want to cuddl-fuck off.

I ignore what my mind says to me as I walk out of the office and right back up the stairs, he's wrong. Ares just wants me back to how I was years ago, he hates being the happy one. Keep telling yourself the half truth.

My jaw clenches as the guards keep staring at me, "I will carve out your eyes and hand them to you" I grit, I do not like her.

Their eyes all widen before they look down, a bunch of 'sorry's' echo through the hall as I walk back into my room, all my anger disappearing somehow when I see Abby's un-injured arm around Goose as she talks to him...

Fuck, fine I do like her. But I hate this me, this me is not good for her and I blame my shit parents for doing this to me. They did all this, they made me fear people and how if people get close to you they could break you.

She doesn't deserve a fucked up jerk like me

Abby Madden

He looks pissed.

Well he always looks pissed, but now he seems like really fucking pissed.

He doesn't say a word as he walks towards the bed, sitting down on the edge of it and handing me the bottle of whiskey as he looks through the first aid kit in front of him, my bad habit of biting the inside of my cheek just kicks in as I grab it from him.

I sit up, wincing a bit from the pain and he looks like he's about to warn me to be careful but instead his jaw clenches and he forces himself to look away without saying a word.

I also look away from him, what did I do this time?

Sighing before not caring about the fact he didn't bring a glass, I twist the cap off and put my lips right on the bottle before closing my eyes and tilting my head up. I love the numbness alcohol helps you feel...

One sip after another I feel the toxic liquid running down my throat, the bittersweet taste makes me want more, I fucking love whiskey and how strong it is when you drink it straight, it's like a break from life and it's bullshit.

Like you can finally run away from life.

Riding unicorns, eating unicorn shit which is probably just candies-if not then I guess no unicorn shit.

But what do unicorns shit? I really hope it's candy or else my childhood would be ruine-"that's enough" he quickly grabs the bottle from me, I raise an eyebrow when I see almost two quarters of it gone.

Which is almost a half, math major with that 67%.

I roll my eyes before falling back to the bed, staring at his ceiling, it's like super kinky actually. Like it's shiny and shit-wait that sounds weird, it just reflects down and you can see yourself. "Don't you ever wonder why dolphins sleep with one eye open?"

Goose looks up and he looks at me with furrowed eyebrows as I shrug, I want more whiskey...This is the part where it starts tasting like the candy unicorn shit.

I love unicorn shit...

He ignores my amazing question as he yanks my arm, kidding, he carefully took my arm into his hands. "If you hurt me I will..." wait what will I do?

"You will...?" he asks with a small taunt and I glare at him, I will do a lot of things bitch. That's what she said.

I go to talk but I have no idea what I'll do, "fuck you" I blurt before my eyes widen and I snort, ouch that kinda hurt.

"Hurry up, I need to tell Ivy something"

His mouth opens to talk but he shuts it shaking his head as he grabs a pair of tweezers, cleaning them with something. It smells like doctor gloves in here...

"Goose,-" I call, turning my head and Goose looks at me, such a cute little thing, I want to throw him in my bra and take him everywhere, I can find a new place for my change. "-Don't tell your dad, I'm going to steal you" I whisper.

Seb will never know, he'll just wake up one day and Goose will be...Not there.

"Shut up"

"Little does he know, tomorrow, I'm going to kidnap you" I whisper to Goose, he smiles and moves closer to me because I'm the best and everyone loves me because I'm the best.

"Ouchie '' I snap, gritting my words out when I feel-well when I feel a bit of pain as he takes out small pieces of glass from my arm.

Ayo, where'd those arrive from?

The unicorns put them there!

"Stay still" he snaps and I roll my eyes before freezing, I wonder how long I can not move for. Maybe Drax was right, I can be so still he won't even see me.

Drax could be right in this very room...Right this very second...In this very roo-did I already say that?

Never mind I give up, "my favourite colour is pink" I state as he hums concentrated on my arm. "What happened to baby blue?" he mutters, pulling out more glass and putting them on a paper sitting on the bed.

Goose stands off the bed and runs to the couch, circling a few times before laying down. I'm still kidnapping him.

I turn my head to look at him, "pink just looks so good on me" I sigh. Like I should show him that pink lingerie I modelled three months ago, it was so cute.

"Everything looks good on you, mi vida" he says, not taking his eyes off my wound and I scoff. "Have you seen me in beige? I look like a sack of potatoes" I say, his eyes snap to mine.

"I'm being serious Seb, I look like a freaking potato sack!" I exclaim, my eyes widen when he bursts out laughing, shaking his head a bit as his head drops down and he laughs, I don't know why he's laughing. I'm for realsies.

"I will fuck you" I warn and he only laughs harder, he still has a pretty laugh. Ugh, why do I sound like a hyena when I laugh and he sounds like a hot ass sexy fucking man. I mean he is but still.

He looks at me, his smile so big, his annoyingly perfect teeth showing and his cute little smile marks pop up on his cheeks. He's so cute I also want to stuff him in my bra and take him everywhere.

A smile reaches my lips while I watch him laugh, cutie bitch.

"I'm sorry" he shakes his head as his laughter calms down and I shrug coolly, "don't worry about it"

He snorts, I glare

He grabs the hem of my shirt and even before he can lift it up I interrupt him, "I don't have a bra on" I blurt

"I'm not taking it off" he rolls his eyes and I frown, his loss I guess.

He starts doing whatever he's doing with the cut on my torso as I look at my arm, gasping when it's already stitched up. He works fast, another reason to stuff him in my bra and kidnap him.

My not hurt arm goes down and I tangle a hand into his hair, Jesus his hair is so soft, he freezes and before he could talk I did. "If you kill me I will eat you alive" I warn and he sighs ignoring me so rudely as I play with his hair.

I wonder if he'd let me put a bunch of hair ties in his hair like little ponytails...

"I love unicorns" I sigh

------------

A/N
Word count: 2421

Golly Jee i love unicorns too

chile this was fun to write, don't expect me to write like this no time soon mfs or I will fuck you. I say that to people, and they never take it as a threat, like ask nev 2 who will read this some time. I said it to her and she wasn't scared tf

Anyways be happy for this extra chapter so you better comment mf

ish <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 2.9K 36
Book two of a different kind of fairy tale series (can be read as a stand-alone but I do suggest reading as a series) *His fangs came forward. "Mine...
959K 3.8K 8
**** Mature content**** "You wanna know why I'm angry?" He said in between the kisses. "Because of you" He said as he continued and my body tensed a...
3.6M 76.6K 73
"What's your problem?!" "I am jealous, okay?! I don't admit it but I hate it when you talk about someone else. I only want you for me" Sebastian sa...
137K 2.4K 12
"When you are done admiring my house, I want to make something clear to you. What happened tonight should never repeat itself again, because if it do...