Patience

By forev3erstorm

"Be patient with me I'm somewhere between losing my mind...and finding my soul" More

๐šŒ๐š˜๐š™๐šข๐š›๐š’๐š๐š‘๐šยฎ
๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
011.
012.
013.
014.
015.
016.
017.
018.
019.
020.
021.

010.

1.9K 63 18
By forev3erstorm

Kori Savanna 🐘 |Stockton CA
April 3rd

I sat in Raniya's room braiding her hair. I had about four braids left. "I feel like a bad bitch already."She said recording herself smiling.

I laughed. "So I'm thinking Texas or Aspen."I said starting a new braid.

"Yesss Aspen for your birthday and Texas for graduation."She said.

"Exactly what I was thinking."I said.

"But we for sure have to take another trip during summer whether it's out of state or out of town."I added.

She agreed. I smirked as she turned down the brightness on her phone and opened her and Jayybo's thread.

They've always liked each other and thought no one knew but Biggs, Pops and I been peeped.

They never acted on their feelings for each other because they're both too stubborn to give up their ways.

"All finished."I said finishing the last braid. She stood up and stretched.

"You want me to dip it or you got it."I asked closing the hair products.

"I got it."She said.

____________

I pulled up to my house seeing two unfamiliar cars in the driveway. I rolled my eyes seeing someone was in my parking spot. I parallel parked before getting out.

I walked in the house and dropped my  keys on the table by the door. "Who's in my parking spot?"I asked walking in the living room with a mug seeing Pops, Red, Macc and Unc Cal.

"I told y'all asses not to park right there."Uncle Cal said laughing.

"Go move y'all cars."Pops said.

"My bad gang."Macc said standing up walking out Red followed behind him.

I walked out the living room going to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and freezer door scanning for something to eat.

I sighed not seeing anything I had a taste for. I pulled my phone out going to the group chat.

3 musketeers🍫🤎
Today 4:09 p.m.

One of y'all hoes should cook.

Taylor🍀
What y'all got a taste for?

My soul-mate🍯🤎
I want some tacos.

I want some chicken.

Taylor🍀
So chicken tacos🤨

My soul-mate🍯🤎
Yesss!

I got all the stuff.
Want to come over here and cook?

Taylor🍀
Send me your address.

My soul-mate🍯🤎
I'll be otw in 20 mins.

I clicked out of our messages. I grabbed a bottle of water then went upstairs to my room. I turned on my speaker and put my playlist on shuffle. I laid out some leggings and a sports bra then went into my bathroom to shower.

___________

"Damn I got to feed all these niggas."Taylor semi whispered walking in the house looking in the living room.

Jayybo, Biggs, Mar and June were here on top of who was already here. "Them niggas could eat noodles."I said with a shrug.

"She being serious?"Taylor asked looking at Raniya.

I laughed.

"I think so it be hard to tell sometimes."Raniya said hopping on the counter.

"What y'all want to listen to?"I asked connecting to the house speaker.

"Y'all like country music?"Taylor asked.

I smiled.

My mom and I always used to listen to country music.

"She loves that shit."Raniya said shaking her head.

"Not too country though."I said laughing.

"Play Fire Away by Chris Stapleton."She said. I went to my library and clicked the song, it started to play through the house.

Honey, load up your questions
And pick up your sticks and your stones
And pretend I'm a shelter
For heartaches that don't have a home
Choose the words that cut like a razor
And all that I'll say

"Is fire away take your best shot show me what you got honey, I'm not afraid."I sung while recording myself.

I loved all genres of music accept for rock I just couldn't get into it.

"Out of music you play this shit."Uncle Cal said walking into the kitchen.

"Just vibe man."I said with a smile.

"What y'all cooking?"He asked standing next to me.

"Taylor cooking chicken tacos."I said.

"I hope she could cook."He whispered before walking away. Me too.

___________

"Sit yall asses at the table yall not eating in my living room."Pops said as we made our plates.

I put my toppings on my taco then went to sit at my normal spot.

"Hurry up because I'm hungry"I said.

I knew Raniya was gone get mad if I ate without someone saying prayer.

Eventually everyone came and sat down. "I'm not saying prayer this time."June said.

"I got it."Macc said with a smile.

"Bow y'all heads."Raniya said shaking hers.

"God bless let the devil miss Amen"He said quickly.

"Amen"We said in unison.

"Y'all be taking big dawg for a joke."Uncle Cal said.

"He know it's all love."Macc said before taking a bite of his food.

"Bae this shit good. I was starting to think you couldn't cook."Biggs said while smacking.

"What type of females are y'all use too?"She asked making a face.

"I like my bitches real bad and bougie."Macc said with smile.

"As long as they can suck dick and they clean then I'm fucking em respectfully"June said.

"They don't be looking clean."Raniya said. We laughed.

"Fuck them other hoes bae I love you."Biggs said smiling at Taylor.

"Get out of my face."She said waving him off.

"What type of niggas y'all like?"Macc asked

"What destiny's child say?"I said making Raniya laugh.

"If ya status ain't hood I ain't checkin' for him better be street if he lookin' at me I need a soldier."Taylor sung.

"That part right there."Raniya said clapping.

I wiped my mouth and hands once I was finished eating. I looked up locking eyes with Red. I looked down at his plate seeing her barely ate.

"You want these?"My dad asked showing me some custom air forces with butterflies on them.

"Yup."I said before standing up throwing my plate away.

Raniya, Taylor and I went up to my room.

"Let's watch Grey's Anatomy."Raniya said sitting on the bean bag I had in my room.

"I can't believe we really watched 18 seasons of doctors who just have sex and die."Taylor said sitting at the end of my bed.

I laughed.

"I would do it all over again no cap."I said.

"Me too give a fuck."Raniya said.

I went to Netflix and continued the episode I was on. I got comfortable then got under my blanket.

I felt my eyes get heavy so allowed sleep to take over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 3K 23
"you all I want but you keep playing me"