๐ƒ๐‘๐”๐๐Š ๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐‘๐‹๐”๐ƒ๐„

By -RI4VEGAS

" ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ช ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐ž๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก" ๐‰๐”๐‹๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ... More

๐‚๐Ž๐๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐’
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐‚๐€๐’๐“
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
fourty.
fourty one.

thirty five.

22.5K 894 172
By -RI4VEGAS

𝐌oving day had finally came and the couple couldn't be more excited. Especially Soleil. For her this was one of her biggest accomplishments.

Everything that she's been denied as a child was now her reality. And she was proud to say that she finally found stability. Stability within herself, and stability within her own people.

" You sure you really have ta' leave?" Honoré asked hoping that her answer would have changed. He wouldn't admit it out loud, but having his daughter and soon to be son in law at his house was refreshing. He got to see one of the person he loved the most everyday. And now that he heard about having a grandbaby on the way, he didn't want her to leave at all.

" Yes daddy" she sadly responded as she finished putting the last boxes in the truck they rented. Soleil and Illyan didn't have a lot of stuff over her parents house, but they had to make trips to Illyan's now old house to retrieve all their stuff. " You can come visit anytime you want I promise" she added bringing him in a well needed hug.

" Mhm. Take care of my baby" Honoré spoke to Illyan as soon as he came out the house with more boxes, followed by Shiesty and Peezy.

" I gotchu' old man" Illyan chuckled as he put more boxes in the truck. " Aight I think we good" he spoke before closing the trunk.

" Kiss mama for me and tell her to come visit" Soleil spoke as she hugged her father one last time.

" I gotchu princess" he pecked her forehead. " Be careful aight? Call me if you need me" he rubbed her back.

" Dad you acting like this the first time that I'm moving out" she looked at him blankly as she pulled away from his overwhelming embrace.

" Girl leave me alone" he waved her off.

Soleil laughed and took one last glance at her childhood home, before also taking a glance at Illyan who was laughing with Shiesty and Peezy—smiling to herself.

She was glad that this was now her reality.

" We dit it papa" Soleil smiled as they both laid in bed in their bedroom, in their house.

After they left, things became hectic quickly, from telling movers where to put everything, the process of unpacking, getting Soleil food because she was starving and many more. But it was all worth it, even though they didn't finish unpacking yet, the couple was exhausted.

" Yes we did" he smiled pecking her lips a few times, as well as her growing baby bump. " Told ya' impatient ass we would" he added, chuckling to himself.

Soleil smacked her lips and shook her head.

" Come hea' princess" Illyan spoke patting his lap, his voice raspier than usual since he was tired.

" No we ain't being nasty" she quickly said as she took a seat on his lap.

" Yeah?" he questioned biting his lip and looking up at her. When he said that he was ready to fuck her whenever he wanted once they'd move out, he wasn't playing. " Come give me kiss" he puckered his lips.

Soleil cut her eyes at him, but complied anyways. She pecked his lips a few times, but of course, Illyan put his hand around her throat and deepened the kiss. " Lemme' make you feel good princess" he mumbled in the kiss as he rubbed her ass.

Soleil moaned in the kiss and quickly debated with herself before giving in. " Okay" she spoke out of breath as she pulled away from him.

Illyan smirked and flipped them over, so she would be laying on her back. He took a good look at her and bit his lip.

Tonight he was going to take his time. Instead of going fast and rough like the both of them liked, he was going to go slow and make her feel everything. He was going to make love to her.

SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD ⚠️

He started by slowly licking and sucking on her neck, not forgetting to whisper right in her ear knowing how turned on she got whenever he did this.

He then slowly took off her shirt, at this point, he was teasing her on purpose and he loved to see the visible frustrated look on her face.

He licked his lips and took her right nipple in his mouth while he massaged the left one. He heard her breath getting stuck in her throat as a long whine left her lips.

He then took the other one in his mouth and started playing with the band of her shorts. He slowly rubbed her through the fabric of her clothing , smirking when he felt her move.

Deciding that he teased her enough, he took off her shorts and took off her white panties with his teeth all while maintaining eyes contact with her, of course.

" Open that mouth fa' me baby" he spoke as he held his two fingers to her mouth. He watched as she opened her mouth like he told her to and fitted his two fingers in there.

He bit his lip as they made eye contact and took his two fingers out of her mouth. He went back to massaging her clit before he slowly thrusted his two fingers in her.

" That's right baby look at me" he instructed as his left arm was above her head for support. He kissed on her neck as he went a bit faster and heard a long moan leave her mouth.

" Baby" Soleil breathed out as she reached for him. " Please" she whispered as his face was inches away from hers. " Please daddy" she repeated as her head was thrown back, whining and whining from the pleasure.

Illyan already knowing what she wanted, sped up the rhythm of his thrusts and curled his fingers upward. Hitting her spot repeatedly.

Soleil's eyes brutally closed as her mouth was gaped open with no sounds coming out. She gripped on his left arm, as her nails were probably digging in his skin.

" Look at me princess" he coached as he slowed down a bit. " Just like that, good girl" he bit his lip as her brown eyes met his. " You like that huh?" he questioned as he sped up his thrusts and watched her unfold right beneath him.

" Y-Yes" she moaned as her eyes stayed on his. " Oh yes baby! Yes baby! Yes! Yes! Yes" she exclaimed as he hit her spot harder and faster.

Illyan bit his lip and brung her in a kiss, filled with nothing but pure lust. Their tongues fought for dominance, and of course he won. If they didn't have to pull away to breathe they probably wouldn't.

Once they pulled away they maintained eye contact, as Soleil was soon about to reach her peak. " I'm about to cum" she whispered as she looked right at him.

" Yeah? Ain' nobody stoppin' you. Go ahead pretty girl, get that nut princess" he coached as he rubbed her clit with his thumb, while his two fingers were still thrusting inside her.

Soleil did as told and released on his fingers as she became a moaning mess, hands gripping the sheets and head thrown back as her eyes rolled in the back of her head.

Illyan smirked and delivered a few french kisses to her pussy—making her shake, before he took his fingers out. " Open that mouth fa' me pretty girl" he coached as he watched her with nothing but pure lust and love in his eyes.

She did as told and lazily opened her mouth. " Mhm you so sexy" he groaned as she closed her mouth around his fingers.

Soleil looked up at him, battling her eyelashes. She knew exactly how to turn him on, and she often used it at her advantage. Even though she really didn't have to do much, everything she did turned him on.

" You gon' let me fuck that pretty face baby?" he questioned, as lip was tucked in his mouth—his left hand holding her chin.

" Yes daddy" she spoke with a wide smirk on her face as she took his fingers out her mouth, making spit drip on her chin and breast.

" Mhm shit" he groaned as he watched the spit go down to her breast. His right hand found its way to her throat, before he brung her in a passionate kiss. He pulled away and smirked before he smacked her ass. " On ya' knees baby" he ordered as he took off his clothes, he then laid down on on the bed with Soleil on her knees between his legs.

She started by spitting on it before she took more then half of him in her mouth. She felt Illyan's right hand grip her hair before he begun bopping her head up and down to his liking.

" Shit" he cursed as he looked down at her biting his lip. " Open that mouth wider pretty girl" he groaned as he rubbed her cheek.

Soleil did as told and heard him groan, before he bopped her head slower. " Just like that. Good fuckin' girl" he bit his lip maintaining eye contact with her.

Illyan then went back to bopping her head faster, but this time holding her head still at the base. " Look at you takin' all that shit" he praised as he lifted her head up, right hand around her throat, only a few centimeters from him.

" You so fuckin' sexy baby" he bit his lip, bringing her in a hot and passionate kiss.

" Mhm thank you daddy" she moaned pulling away. She smirked and kissed on his neck, while she stroked his dick with her right hand at a medium pace.

" Mhm shit" he groaned, smacking her ass repeatedly. " Fuck that, I wanna be inside you" he bit his lip, flipping them over, so she would be laying on her back.

He pecked her lips a few times, before he slowly rubbed his dick up and down at her entrance—of course teasing her.

" P-Please" she begged, gripping his left arm.

" Please what princess?" he questioned, as he rubbed his dick at her entrance faster and faster. He watched as her mouth gaped open and smirked.

" P-Please daddy! Ugh please daddy!" she repeated louder and louder, as the pleasure grew for her.

Illyan smirked and slowly slid his nine inches dick in her—sucking in a breath before he went at a slow pace. Both of his hands were above her head for support as she executed slow but deep thrusts.

" Oh yes" she softly said, gripping his left arm as she bit her lip. Soleil was used to them going fast and rough, and honestly she loved it. But this slow pace felt different, it felt way more intimate.

" You like that baby?" he questioned, still going at a slow rhythm. He gave her slow but deep strokes and he loved seeing her face change as the pleasure grew for the both of them.

Soleil nodded lost of words and soon began panting as she gripped his arm. " Shit—ugh baby!" she moaned throwing her head back as her hands looked for something to grip on.

Illyan quickly intertwined their hands above her head and very slowly kissed and licked on her ear. " Watch that mouth princess" he reminded, going deeper.

" I—can't—p-please" she stammered as she felt him hit her spot, and since he had her arms pinned above her head, she couldn't move.

" Shh. Take that dick baby. Show me how good you take that fuckin' dick yeah?" he encouraged her as he left wet kisses from her breast to stomach.

Soleil nodded and closed her eyes feeling her peak creep up on her. She whined and bit her lip as she felt her release coming closer and quicker.

" Yeah just like that. Take it baby just.like.that—shit" Illyan groaned as he felt her tighten around his dick. " Go ahead baby cum all on that dick" he spoke knowing that she was about to cum.

Illyan knew Soleil like the back of his hand and knew that whenever she became quiet during sex, was because she felt overwhelmed by the pleasure and was soon about to reach her peak.

" I-I love you" she stuttered as she cried out in pleasure.

" I love you more princess" he kissed her nose.

" I—its—Oh God" she stammered as she creamed all on his dick, legs shaking, eyes rolling in the back of her head and her hands holding harder onto his.

" That's my good girl" he smirked, bringing her in a passionate kiss.

Soleil smirked and reached for his dick as they passionately kissed, she slowly rubbed the tip and felt him groan in the kiss. Before she stroked him at a medium pace.

Illyan had to pull away from the kiss since at the moment he wasn't able to kiss back, too busy moaning and groaning. He was always sensitive to Soleil's touch, but more importantly during sex.

She flipped them over, and got on top of him, still stroking him but a at faster pace this time. " You gon' make me feel good princess?" Illyan questioned, loving when she took control during sex.

She nodded with a smirk on her face, before she spit on it and all of him in her mouth—holding her head still at the base until she choked, but Illyan had other plans.

" Unt unt don't move. Choke on that dick, show me how you take that shit" he spoke holding her head still, biting his lip in the process.

Soleil did as told, and went up for air once she couldn't breathe. She took big breaths as she stroked him at the same fast pace with both of her hands this time.

" Uh Shit" he cursed, eyes rolling in the back of his head. " Keep goin' fa' me baby. I'm bouta' nut" he groaned, as his hand rubbed on her ass.

Soleil quickly caught on and put him back in her mouth, bopping her head up and down from tip to base. She massaged his balls while doing so and of course maintained eye contact.

" Mhm keep suckin' that shit" he groaned, gripping her hair. " Shit" he moaned as his toes curled, Illyan was this close to reach his climax.

She kept going at the same fast pace, until she felt him twitch in her mouth, soon followed by his release. She swallowed and stuck her tongue out earning a smirk from Illyan.

" Lil freak" he smirked kissing on her neck, as he slapped her ass repeatedly.

" Your creation sir" she innocently smiled.

TO BE CONTINUED...

i need to stop apologizing for being gone so long with sex scenes 😩 but y'all love it anyway

my babies finally moved out! got so much in store for them!

thoughts?

vote and comment

love y'all stay safe

-ri is outtt 🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 4.3K 23
|| ๐™…๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ ||
657K 19.7K 78
๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐†๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ...
5.8K 190 7
๐Œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ณ๐ž๐ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ข๐ง'๐ญ ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐’๐š๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก...
14.1K 1.3K 23
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ช ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...