The Value of Tears (En- JayWo...

By ENCARMOA96

Jay only values the valuable and that is money and his life but Jungwon is a different story as he values eve... More

Start
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIII pt. 2
XXIII pt. 3
XXIII pt. 4
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII (FINAL)
Bonus Chapter

XV

1.5K 119 42
By ENCARMOA96

Jay

It's been days since Jungwon has been coming to my office and the staffs are already used to his adorable manner that they always make sure to not be negative around him. Sunoo has been his best friend.

After the day in the company discussing things here and there, I went back to my office to check on Jungwon as he's again watching TV only to see him dead asleep on the couch with the TV still going and the remote on the floor.

I really should think of what he can do for me aside from the pearls he's crying. He must not think that I am just about the pearls.

I am about to wake him up when my phone rings. It's Heeseung.

"What is it?"

"Sir, I have sailed the part of the sea that you asked me and I didn't find any sight of the pearls. I found some pearls but from oysters"

"How about the old man?"

"Sad news tho that's why I called. He cannot sail with me to the stronger waves so I left him by the shore. I overheard him once that he wanted to kind of expose you for treating your workers badly, something like that"

"Ok thank you Heeseung. . don't worry, I'll take care of him. . also, how about your fellow divers?"

"They're fine but also unlucky. . . I mean, we haven't found anything yet"

"I see . . we're unlucky then. . I'll be back in a few. . . tell them to rest first and so are you. .."

"Sir . . by the way, the divers also spoke about their pays. . ."

"I'll pay them when I'm back there. ."

"I'll tell them. . thank you sir"

"Ok thanks for the information"

Heeseung is actually a great right hand if you ask me. I mean, I cannot fully trust him but if I somehow show him I trust him, he might also trust me. Also putting him in charge once in a while won't make him feel like merely a servant. He might actually help me.

Now for Park Sunghoon, I want to help him but I don't want to have anything to do with the company of his father. Now how can I do that?

I mean, his father do not deserve my help after what he has done to me and what he's doing with his son. I just want to help Sunghoon tho.

In the middle of my thinking, my phone ring once again.

"Yes?"

"Jay, it's Sunghoon. . . "

"What is it?"

"This is kinda personal. . I want to talk to Jake . ."

"Call him. ."

"He changed his number. . . and my dad forced me to change mine. . "

"So? . ."

"Please I just want to talk to him. . . make sure he's alright. I'm afraid dad might have found out about us. . "

What the heck? That man ha a whole company to save and yet he's here meddling with his son's love life? I don't understand him.

"Ok fine. ."

I called my assistant to call for all models to come to my office. I know only Jake is needed with this but I can't make anyone talk about that.

"Hey Carrots wake up"
Jungwon woke up and his eyes widen before immediately leaning back.

"Jay . . "

"Hey Sunoo is coming up here .  .  . "

"Really? Can I go with him?. . I want to eat more food. . I'm kinda hungry. ."

"You're cute . . of course. ."

He smiled as he immediately stood up and began to fix his hair.

"Sir Jay, they're here"

They entered and Jungwon immediately walked towards Sunoo who smiled and hugged him.

"Why did you call us here sir?"

"This has nothing to do with business actually. . .but I would really appreciate it . . Sunoo, can you accompany Jungwon outside? I mean, he wants to try more food and stuff, I hope you don't mind"

"Of course I won't mind sir. . It's fun with Jungwon around. ."

"Ok . . Jungwon?"

"Yes yes!! Let's go Sunoo hyung. . "

"And Riki? . . drive them around"

"Of course sir"

I handed him one of my car keys and his eyes widen.

"Wow. . I'm about to drive your car. ."

"Take care of him ok? Not a scratch"

"The car or Jungwon?"

"Both"

Seems like Sunoo and Jungwon are besties already. I'm just worried Jungwon would be sassy in the future because of being with Sunoo a lot. Plus Niki, that kid is not an exception. Wow, those three combined can be deadly.

"Sir? How about me?"

I look at Jake who's so down and his eyes clearly has been crying.

"I want you to be honest with me. . you work for me and I want honesty are we clear? Because what concerns you can affect the company. . I want to ask you something, has someone been threatening you?"

"Of . . of course none. . why would I be threatened by someone?"

"Be honest with me before I loose my temper"

"For the past few days. . someone has been following me . ."

"Are you harmed?"

"No . . but my phone and laptop has been stolen from me . . I was forced to buy a new one. . and . . and someone called me telling me to stop what I'm doing . . he would kill. .. - - - me"

"Why?"

"Is it because of your boyfriend?"

"How.. . - ?"

"answer me"

"Yes! His dad does not approve of us . . . and he wanted me to stay away . . quick . . "

"Do you want to?"

"I'm tired of us constantly hiding . . . but I love him and I'm mad that we can't do anything. ."

I dialed Sunghoon's phone and another voice answered instead of me.

"Didn't I tell you to stay away from my son? Do you want to die ? Because I can do that. Don't try me while I'm being nice. . . stay away from my son! And how dare you keep contact with him still!"

"This is Park Jay for your information whoever you are. I want to talk to Park Sunghoon"

"Oh . . you're really the Park Jay? . . I'm so sorry, I thought my son . . it's hard to believe he has your number. . I'm sorry . - -"

"give him his phone back. . I don't want to be speaking with someone who don't deserve it. How dare you speak to someone like that huh? Are you crazy? . . you make me have second thoughts of helping you out. . where's Sunghoon?"

"Jay?"

"Come to my office. . . now"

"Ok "

"And tell your father to watch his words when talking to me . ."

"Of course Sir Park"

Just as I thought. He put me on speaker that shit really doubted me that he wants to know if I'm really Jay.

Jake looked shaken from a while ago. And I just confirmed that he is the one who threatened and has been threatening Jake all this time making Sunghoon take the huge courage and call me.

"I'm fine .. "

I made Jake sit down on the couch as we wait for Sunghoon when my phone rang.

"Yes?"

"Sir, it's Niki . . uhm we're at the mall and Jungwon kind of want to buy some smartphone, latest model . . and uhm, we don't have enough cash. . Jungwon looked upset now."

"Give me your card number. ."

"We don't have one sir. . . oh Jungwon looked happy now, Sunoo got him some carrot plush?"

"Ok . . just don't buy anything out of your budget. I'm sorry I didn't give you money . I forgot."

"Oh it's ok . . dont worry about the money. . . we gotta go now sir, Jungwon just pulled Sunoo to a claw machine. They kept running"

The phone call ended and I smiled as I imagined how Jungwon would be so curious about everything.

These past days, he's been so happy and I randomly saw some gold pearls on the floor and I came to the conclusion that his tears depend on his mood. If he's crying happy tears, he's happy, blue is when he's afraid, and black is when he's sad. I still don't know how he manage to cry pink tears. So it's up to me to make him produce those three pearls. We only have three main models for this anyway.

"Sir, Park Sunghoon is here for you"

"Let him in"

I closed the blinds of my windows as I do not know if that man has some drones with him.

The moment Sunghoon entered the office, the lock was immediately activated before I tapped on Jake.

"You two can talk."

Sunghoon's eyes landed on Jake and immediately ran to him engulfing him in a tight hug.

Sunghoon broke down in an instant and I never understand that no matter how many times I've seen this scene all my life.

"Not to meddle with your business but, Sunghoon, are you aware that your father has been threatening Jake doe  very long time now? Are you aware that your father is trying to kill him?"

"Yes I am. ."

"Why don't you do anything about it?"

"He would harm him. . . but now I think he don't keep his promise. . he has been following Jake all along"

"Why don't you take his power then?"

"What?"

"Take your dad's power and that is only the time when he will have nothing against you because you're ahead. ."

"How will I do that?"

"Simple. .  be the CEO. ."

"he will only agree of I marry the girl he wants me to"

"Then make a deal"

"No way"

"Ugh whatever. Just settle everything and Sunghoon, I want to talk to you about something"

I just left them and went back to my desk. I let them use my other room to talk as I don't want to be seeing cuddles or ugh, I love you's here and there.

_________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.7K 1.5K 18
in which two young and popular kpop idols fall in love with each other. one is extremely talented at dancing, the other has a smile worth all the gol...
162K 9.7K 53
Killer's Addiction 1 What if a serial killer has his own addiction he can't live without? ⚠️Warnings⚠️ -boyxboy -toxic -some inappropriate scenes (...
7.4K 447 14
Sunoo doesn't know why, he doesn't even know how but, he knows, he hates hates HATES Yang Jungwon. Reason being? that....... he does not know. but, w...
38.3K 1.3K 24
where the boy's love is one sided, he loves him alot. lovesick. started : 09/09/21 completed : 10/12/21