MHA react to the Dekuverse

By Godslayer2468

Class 1-A, 1-B, The LOV, Inko, Bakugo parents, Todoroki family , and some pros with most of the teacher in UA... More

Prologue (Welcome)
Teacher Deku
The Green Phantom (Vigilante Deku)
The Underground (Underground Fighter Deku)
The one made from Heroes (Villain Deku)
The Break
Daddy Izuku (Future Father Izuku)
The Middle Faction (Yakuza Izuku)
Babysitting (It's Over, isn't it.)
The Break (Part 2)
Thank You/Anniversary
Vote for a new MHA Story
The Black Sheep (??? Deku)
The 'Big 3' (Telekinesis Deku)
The Midoriya Triplet's (Quirkless Deku)

Your Best Friend (Pyrokinesis Deku)

7.3K 69 441
By Godslayer2468

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Yes, yes, your seeing it right. I was FINALLY!! Finally found the motivation to make another chapter for the dekuverse. I'm so so sorry to everyone who was waiting for this.

For the last few months A LOT of things came up that took most of my time. My family, new games, others stories, and at some point I covid (I'm better now thankful). I did not meant to leave this story hanging for Months!!!

I'm gonna be honest...I had most of this chapter I had most of this chapter done wayyyy back in December and was PLAN to release around Christmas time. But, this chapter....it not one of my best. I'm going upfront. I wasn't feeling it all to well. But, I didn't want to just complete deleted it after putting a lot time in it. People wanted me to try a none dark focus dekuverse chapter...(Which now I think about....ooooh boy that gonna be somewhat challenging from here on out.) Hopefully the none 'dark' verse won't be that bad for me to write.

Again I'm sorry it took so long for this to drop. But, here you all go who was waiting for this chapter.

Also,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! Yep, today my birthday so, here my birthday present from me to you all!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Verse Found: Your best friend.

Slayer: "Alright, so this one is a little more on the light heart side...well to me at least."

Ectoplasm: "Care to tell us what world we are viewing now?"

Slayer: "Hmmm...one where I can tolerate a certain person."

The cast all had a raised eyebrow.

Death: "Just start the verse already, I'm sure a lot of people have been waiting to see what you are going to show these people next."

Slayer: "Don't rush ME!"

We open at a park. The sun is shining, birds are chirping, people are walking by minding their own business. We see a little Bakugou with guard up...he has dirt and scratches on his face, arms, and legs. He is breathing hard and proceeds to get punched right in the face and fall on his back.

Monoma: "Was not expecting that."

Shoji: "I think I speak for many of us when I say we don't know how to feel about this."

Sero: "I want to say he has it coming but is he a kid here? I don't know if this is the right way for justify dessert for what he did to Midoriya."

Bakugou: "Tch."

Mitsuki: "I don't know how I feel seeing my son get beat up at this point in life."

Izuku: "...."

Slayer: "I think you all might want to keep watching to see why he is getting beat up."

Bakugou tries to get back up, but one of the kids puts his foot on Bakugou's stomach to keep him down. "Ha, look at you! Not so high and mighty now. You trying to be the next #1 hero, don't make me laugh." The other two kids behind the boy were laughing. "J-Just you w-wait! I-I'm going to prove you wrong!!" said little Bakugou. The three begin to laugh! "That's funny! Coming from a quirkless kid like you! There is no way you will become #1! Let alone a HERO!!!" The three kids continue to laugh at Bakugou, who gritted his teeth and pushed the older kid off him.

Bakugou: "I'm....quirkless...."

Tokoyami: "I guess this is your karma for all you have done in Midoriya in this world."

Izuku: "I don't know how to feel about this...."

Slayer: "As much of a jacka** I am, I will admit little mister boom boom might not deserve this treatment. Well, in this verse, we are watching. But there is a light at the end of the tunnel for this one."

"HEY!!" They all turn to see a little Izuku running toward them. "Well if isn't Midoriya you come to join in to put this quirkless loser in his place?"

Bakugou: 'I guess this is what I get from all I did to De-Midoriya all these years...damn it.'

Kirishima: "You think Midobro would bully Bakubro?"

Kaminari: "I don't know man!? I would say no but after the little bit worlds we seen anything goes at this point with Midoriya."

Tetsutetsu: "Even though he did something unmanly I don't know it would be right to give this one the same treatment?"

Jiro: "I'm having mixed emotions? One hand I want him to see how it feels for what he did to Greenie, but on the other is it right? This Bakugou hasn't done anything wrong yet, from what we know of? Ugh! This is so confusing."

Slayer: "Oh yeah, you ain't only one. But don't worry, let this world show you why Midoriya's heart is always in the right place."

The next thing they saw was Izuku get in front of Bakugou and put his fist up. "Get away from Kacchan!"

The students: "HE DEFENDING HIM!!?!?"

Gran Torino: "I guess the boy's heart is in the right place." *smirk*

Shoda: "But, wait, wasn't Midoriya also quirkless?"

Mirio: "I think things are very different here clearly."

"What the heck Midoriya, why are you defending a quirkless person like him?!" "Because a hero doesn't pick on others, and Kacchan is my friend! Now back off!" "And if we don't!?" Green fireballs then appear around Izuku. "Then I will stop you guys!"

Sato: "Holy crap Midoriya has a quirk!?"

Izuku: "I was born with a quirk here?"

Slayer: "Yep, our first world where you were actually born with a quirk. Took a while, not gonna lie."

Izuku smiled and sniffed a bit, something he always wanted to have when he heard about quirk. Now to see there are visions out there of him who was blessed to be given a quirk, it made him happy deep down. For Inko, this brought her to tears, knowing some version of her son would not have to go through the pain her Izuku went through. At least Izuku can have some semblance of a childhood.

Uraraka: "That's awesome to hear Deku-kun."

Todoroki: "I'm happy for you Midoriya."

Endeavor: "So he too also has a fire base quirk...interesting."

Nana: "Definitely interesting to see how this plays out for sure now."

The three kids fought Midoriya and Bakugou; the three older kids put up a decent fight but with Bakugou girt and Midoriya skills with his quirk to the two of them beat the three bullies. They are currently sitting on the ground with their backs leaning up against each other, panting and sweating. They have some bruises here and there on them. "Why...*huff*...did you...*huff*...help me...*huff*...Deku?" "Kacchan...*huff*...because...*huff*... you're my friend...*huff*" Bakugou turned his head a bit. "But, you heard them, I'm a quirkless loser." "Kacchan, just because they said you're a loser doesn't mean you're a loser. I don't think you're a loser; you being quirkless has nothing to do with me not wanting to be your friend or anything."

Tokoyami: "Even when someone else has been put in that situation, he still shines the brightest."

Stain: "This kid just keeps showing he is worthy of his title of All successor!"

"Y-You really don't care I'm quirkless...Deku?" "Oh course not Kacchan! In fact I know you got what it takes to be a hero!!!" Little Midoriya jumps up to his feet and raises his fist in the air.

All the pro heroes smile at this.

All Might: 'You keep showing me why you were the right person to receive OFA all Young Midoriya. Even when someone was put in your shoes you still willingly stand beside them and be their friend and hero.'

Monoma: "Well if you look at that! It seems even when roles are reserved Midoriya still proves he is a much better person than you will ever be."

Bakugou: "Why you little-"

Slayer: "Don't try it Mister Boom Boom I might be able to tolerate your butt in this verse but that doesn't go for the same in here. Remember you brought this on yourself." Bakugou sat back down.

Izuku: "So, wait in this universe Kacchan and I stay's friends?"

Slayer: "Bingo."

Tsu: "At least we get to see how much different things will be for Bakugou and Midoriya-chan relationship."

Ojiro: "If anything just from this little interaction it already way better than the one here."

Nagant: "That goes without saying."

Bakugou stood up and wiped his face. "Were you crying Kacchan!?!" "N-No!" "You totally WERE!!" "Will YOU QUIT IT DEKU!!" Midoriya laughs at Kacchan's little outburst.

Kirishima: "Holy crap, so Midobro stays friends with Bakugou even if the roll reservse."

Mitsuki: "It's good to see these two stick together....when the roles are reserved!" She looked at her son when saying the last part.

Death: "And this little show just goes to show us. Just how heroic the little green really is."

Toru: "I wonder how much different things will play out?"

Best Jeanist: "If anything this little interaction already shows it ten times as better."

Slayer: "And all it took was make Mister Bakuhoe to lose his quirk."

Mic: "Just how many nicknames do you have, for the dude?"

Slayer: "A handful, believe me others got way worse. I only use a handful."

Izuku and Bakugou for the next few years stuck together through it all. In comparison, others wouldn't even give Bakugou the time of day. Izuku would go over to Kacchan's house and do everything with him. They would have sleepovers, play games, talk about upcoming heroes. The two would even train together with little training they could do. Bakugou could never defeat Izuku in most fights, even when he wouldn't use his quirk, but it was enough to always give Bakugou a leg up on others in their class. Their goal...to get into UA.

Monoma: "WELL!! IF YOU LOOK AT THAT!!! Midoriya is showing what A TURE #1 HERO LOOK LIKE!!!!"

Kendo: "Monoma! I think we get it. Bakugou isn't a good person, let not beat a dead horse."

Slayer: "Oh Kendo it's fine."

Kendo: "A-Are you sure?"

Slayer: "Yes because.... I'm not done beating that dead horse of Bakugou. *smile*."

Eraserhead: "Isn't that a little childish? You already bash on him and other enough?"

Slayer: "Oh please you think I'm done?! Oh no, we are far from beating that dead horse over and over again. Get used to it because You, Bakugou, and others aren't safe from me and my crew."

Snipe: "I sometimes wonder if we really luck out getting you watching over us."

Slayer: "Look pick your poison, you either get versions of me bashing you all and try to be somewhat reasonable. Or get the other me who waste time to killing you all off slowly and painfully or you even get other overseer who won't try be reasonable in the slightest and will do nothing but make you all watch half ass verse. With very little effort, things you already seen put into them and basic stuff? So, what will it be?"

Nighteye: "Don't tempt him." The other cast members look at Nighteye.

Nana: "From what I heard, he has gotten a reputation in the underworld for just smiling at pain and slowly torturing people. He has no problem playing the waiting game."

Death-Sensei: "You can blame that one on me. *smile*."

Dabi: "Oh great, more crazy psychotic people."

Toga: "I think we would get along great." She takes a sip out of her blood pack. "By the way do you have more of these?"

Slayer: "Yep." *snap fingers* A few more blood packs appear in front of Toga.

Toga: "Thank you~."

Slayer: "Anytime chilled yandere."

Momo: "Midoriya, you haven't said much since the start of this? What are you making of this verse so far?"

Izuku: "T-To be h-honest it honestly surprising...I-I never t-thought Kacchan would still want to be m-my f-friend with me having a quirk and he doesn't."

Slayer: "Well, if you're curious how it is possible. It can be interpreted in many different ways. For one, it can be he knows basically he is no longer at the top and no one is praising him for if did get a great quirk so that pride he had in him with his quirk is gone and to see no one value him humble the shit out of him. Which you be surprised how all it takes to put someone else in that person's shoes to humble the person. Or you can it because one of the only few worlds were Mister Boom Boom isn't a completed cu**."

Sero: "Is that even possible? Bakugou not be a complete utter crap bag?"

Slayer: "As surprising it is...yes. Like I said the multiverse is massive, so it is possible for you all to be complete opposites and be villains, while the villains all can be completely good. Some of you can be good, some can be bad, some of you can be gay, some can be striaght and like other people. Some of you could be dead or not even be born. There are thousands of possibilities that can happen."

Everyone in the theatre shutters a bit, getting told about some possibilities and trying to picture themselves as the opposites or possible death. It was definitely unique and scary to think about for some of them.

It was currently the final year in middle school, and everyone was waiting for the teacher to arrive. Deku was currently writing in his hero notebook. Kacchan looked over his shoulder to see Midoriya mumbling again. His pen was moving at an alarming rate; Kacchan could swear he could see smoke coming off Midoriya's pen.

Uraraka: "Hehe, I guess something never changes what verse it is huh Deku-kun?"

Izuku: "I-I guess not." Izuku rubbed the back of his neck and was blushing.

Nezu: "I'm really interested to know just how truly detailed these notes are?"

Death: "Very..."

Slayer: "Maybe another time but I'm not gonna show you them just yet."

Nighteye: "If there anything like yours, it is a good thing Izuku stays on the path of heroes."

Yagi: "I'm afraid to ask but just how scary are they?"

Nighteye: "It's very. Some were basic and overall pretty above average but others...*shiver*...they were just as detailed and tactful as Midoriya notebooks."

Death: "Depends really, my student prides himself on trying to push the quirk to the limit to see just how far it can go and the skills around it. He might be as smart as others but his strength is his combat capabilities of the quirk."

Nezu: "Interesting, very interesting."

Kirishima: "I wouldn't mind seeing a sparring match of Midobro vs. Slayer on an equal playing field."

Setsuna: "I think we all know who would win that match up...."

Nagant: "It would most likely-"

Setsuna: "Greenie is so winning that match up."

Nagant: "Excuse me?"

Tetsutetsu: "I mean if we put them on an equal playing field I think Midrobro is totally WINNING!!"

Izuku: "Um...guys...."

Todoroki: "Knowing how smart Midoriya is I would take Midoriya in a heart beat. I would go with Midoriya."

Izuku: "Guys..."

All-Might: "Is this really that smart? I mean I'm sure Young Midoriya would come out victorious, but I don't know if we should bet."

Nezu: "50 on Young Midoriya."

Recovery Girl: "NEZU!!!"

Death: "100 on my students."

Present Mic: "Can I get on this bet?"

Death: "The more the merrier."

Mirko: "Are we really about to bet on these two? One is a literal god?"

Death: "We would make it fair, my student would only be able to use one quirk."

Mirko: "40 on the green bunny."

Slayer: "You guys know Izuku and I are still here right?"

Death: "And? Boy, you know how I operate."

Slayer: "Sadly I do. *facepalm*" Inko then raises her hand. "Yes, mama bear?"

Inko: 'Mama bear?' "Oh, um...150 on my son."

Izuku: "MOM!!!!!"

Death: "And Mama Midoriya just went up on my list for one of the best mom's! HA!"

Inko: "It's all in good fun, sweetie. I know he won't go too far. Right." She smiles and looks at Slayer, who could fill the killer intent coming off her.

Slayer: "Nope. Even if I got close I would just heal the little guy. I think your son is a cool dude."

Inko: "Oh good...then pump it up to 200."

Izuku: "MOM!!!!!!!"

Death: "PFFFFFFTTTTTTT!!!! She's getting into this now."

Nagant: "I got 100 on my man."

AFO: "I put 60 down for Slayer coming out on top."

Slayer: Oh, good, I have a villain picking me at least."

Eraserhead: "I can't believe we are betting on two people duking it out...."

Death: "Either pick one or shut it walking homeless man."

Eraserhead: "...20 on problem child."

Death: "There! Was that so hard!"

Izuku: "Do I get any say in this?!?"

Slayer: "Give it up Izuku, we are not winning this one."

Izuku slumps down, and Uraraka rubs his back, smiling at him.

"Deku, what the hell are you writing down now?" "Oh, it's about the two new upcoming heroes. Mt.Lady and Kamui Woods. See!" Deku turned his notebook around, and Kacchan could see all the breakdowns of Mt. Lady quirk, the advantage, the disadvantage, the flaws when fighting it, counter, her stats...he sees he wrote down she is also super pretty.

Izuku hid his face and let out an inner scream.

Mt.Lady: 'He found me...attractive.' Mt. Lady's cheeks got red a bit, and she was blushing like a schoolgirl. Both Woods and Arms were chuckling to her. Woods even nudged her.

Midnight: "I wonder what the little guy got written in his notebooks about me. *lick lips.*"

Mt.Lady: "Maybe something about your old age stinks."

Midnight: *A tick mark appears on Midnight's forehead*, "Oh, you talking a lot of shit there camera hoe."

Mt.Lady: "What you said old lady?!"

Midnight: "Who you calling old you-"

Slayer: "Alright settle down I will say he has wonderful things to say about both of you."

Midnight: "Oh does he now?"

Slayer: "Yes. Let's leave it at that. Sorry Izuku, you're taking the bullet for this!"

Nezu: "Is this what is in his notes?"

Slayer: "Yes and more that was the day of when he saw her. So, imagine how much better they are over time." Nezu's tail wagged a bit.

Death: "I think you just doomed many."

Slayer: "I think I did."

Nezu: "Izuku, when we get back, I'm taking you under my wing! *sips on tea*" All the teachers had sweat coming down their faces and felt a chill go down their spine.

"Jeez Deku, you just saw them this morning...and I see you're already a fan of Miss Mt.lady. Heh, a butt I guy I see." Kacchan smiled. Izuku blush.

Izuku was blushing and trying to hide his face. Many of the girls question if he would like their butt? Some of them, like Jiro, was thinking, damn it...

Mineta: "So, I see Midoriya you're a butt dude." He put his thumbs up.

Izuku: "Mineta please stop, we all know all women are beautiful in their own right. It doesn't matter what they look like. What matter what is on the inside."

All the girls blush and smile at Izuku's words.

Slayer: "*whistle* Smooth little green. Oh, and don't worry, I won't tell the others what you like more. *grinning*" Izuku blushed.

The teacher finally walked in. "Well, class you all in your final year and you all must choose where you want to do...oh what I'm kidding you all aiming for the Hero course." Most of the class use their quirk except Deku and Kacchan. "Yes, yes you all have wonderful quirks. But you all would need to think smartly. I see many of you choose UA."

Most of the students begin to talk about how they could be the ones who made it. Izuku and Bakugou both haven't said anything. Midoriya was still absorbed in his Hero notebook. "Oh, that right, Bakugou, you are also aiming for UA, aren't you?" The class was all quiet...then it erupted into laughter. Saying things like 'ain't no way!' 'They wouldn't even look at his acceptance letter.' 'That is a pipe dream for him.' Bakugou grits his teeth and looks down.

Monoma: "That so great is it to be on the receiving end of these jokes now is it!? HUH!?!"

Bakugou: "Tch."

Slayer: "Awww, what wrong Cuntsuki cat got your tongue? *smile*."

Bakugou: "Grrr."

Slayer: "Careful dog, unlike those around you who would tolerate your shitty attitude I won't."

Kirishima: "I want to feel bad for Bakubro since I wouldn't want anyone to go through that pain."

Death: "Yeah, sorry some of us aren't so forgiving. He should be lucky he has a quirk! And try to act heroic instead of acting like a villain. This verse is one of his own consequences and to see how it is on the other foot."

Slayer: "Can we really say this is a consequences world? I would say it more a verse that could happen and what it would have been for him."

Mitsuki: "I really wish we didn't go so wrong."

Nagant: "I'm pretty sure we are going more verses based on his consequences?"

Slayer: "Oh yeah, we're going to get to those verses. Where Mister Boom Boom will really get to pay for his action...oh just you wait. We already saw one."

"HEY!" Izuku stood up from his desk. "Kacchan has a better chance than anyone else here! He might be quirkless, but at least he put in the work and acted somewhat more heroic than most of you all!!!" The class all quieted down. They knew not to test or debate with Midoriya; more than anyone in this school, he showed the most promise to make it. His quirk and test score proved that he also aced the marked exam, and once there was a rumor that he could get in on recommendation but didn't take it because he wanted to get in on his own merit.

All the pros were currently smiling, and All might have the proudest smile on his face.

Kaminari: "Man Midobro is so damn cool!"

Kamakiri: "I don't get it!? Why would he turn down a recommendation? A lot of people would kill for that!"

Death: "Because he wants to earn his rightful spots in the class, he would think he wouldn't get in on his own through recommendation."

Slayer: "Plus, just because you get a letter of recommendation doesn't mean he still would have to get in; he has to go against a smaller pool but still have to earn his spot."

Momo: "For him to be even up for the offer Midoriya-san must be very talented."

Pony: "I wonder how powerful he is here?"

Setsuna: "Well, well, Greenie, you keep impressing me more and more." She gave him a sly grin—Izuku gulp.

The class went by as usual. The end of the day came; Bakugou and Izuku were packing their stuff up and getting ready to leave. As they left the school and made their way home, they went under a bridge. "Kacchan, I'm telling you, you can't let them get you down. We both know you can be a hero." "I-I know Deku, but it still doesn't make it any better. I want to prove all of them wrong; I just feel like I'm holding you back."

Gran Torino: "Well I'll be, the kid can actually show some feeling of a decent human being."

Death: "So, it is not all pride and rage in that body wow who knew."

Izuku: "You really don't like Kacchan do you."

Death: "No, but my hate is more fuel to your so call of a damn teacher, my student on the other hand hates his guts."

Slayer: "Get use to it you green ball of sunshine while I'm here if I can throw a jab at mister Explosive pineapple I'm taking it."

"Kacchan! Stop that! No, negatively, you have to believe in yourself you will be a hero! We both raise up in the rank, and then one of us will be the next #1 hero like ALL MIGHT!!" "Bakugou smiles, "Don't get ahead yourself, Deku, I'll be #1 before you." "That's the spirit, Kacchan!" The two friends laugh and joke about things as they're walking. As they walked, a giant sludge villain came out from the sewer. "Ooooh, two meat's shields, perfect!"

Mineta: "Uh oh this isn't good!"

Shoda: "Oh NO!"

Pony: "I'm sure they got this! Midoriya has a plan I'm sure!!"

Izuku turns around and notices the Sludge Villain charging at both of them, Izuku in one hand, pushes Bakugou out the way and quickly dodges the Villain's attempt to grab him. "H-Hold still d-damn it! I need a body to hide in, from HIM!"

Cementoss: "Him?"

Gran Torino: "I can take a pretty good guess who he's talking about." He side-eye All-Might, who coughs a bit.

Izuku: 'Oh that right! I remember this now! I remember...this is how I met All-Might.'

"I don't know who you're talking about! But, I'm not letting you hurt my friends or me!" Izuku fires a fireball right at the Villain's face, and he screams in agony. Out of nowhere, All might pop out of the sewer. "FEAR NOT CIVILIANS!! WHY? BECAUSE I AM HERE!!!" ALL-MIGHT!!!" said all three of them.

The students: "ALL MIGHT!?!"

Todoroki: "Midoriya is this you met All-might?" Izuku nodded his head.

Nezu: "You did mention how you did meet young Midoriya through a villain attack. I didn't know it was this early on though. *sips tea* Interesting to see how this will play out this time."

All-might: "I'm interested as well."

"TAKE THIS!!! TEXAS SMASH!!!!!" All-Might punches the Villain and sends him everywhere. He then took a bottle out and stuffed the Sludge villain in it. "Holy crap, KACCHAN It ALL-MIGHT!!!" Izuku was shaking All Might.

A few of the cast in the audience laugh at Izuku fan freak out. All Might chuckled at it, knowing his so-he mean young Midoriya is most definitely his biggest fan. Izuku was a little embarrassed by what was shown.

"I know, you nerd! Calm down!" Izuku stops shaking Bakugou. "GOOD WORK, CIVILIANS! I'M HAPPY NEITHER ONE OF YOU ARE HURT!" Izuku was then right in front of All-might. "All-might! Can you sign my notebook!" All might open his notebook and notice how detailed it was. 'This kid notes are scary...there just if not more then Nezu...I wonder...'

Gran Torino: "Must be thinking about debating to give OFA to the kid huh?"

All-Might: "I guess so, he hasn't no reason why I wouldn't give it to him."

Nezu: "Hmmm..."

Death: "What is it Rat Satan?"

Nezu: "I'm a sneaky feeling All-Might not give Young Midoriya OFA."

Toru: "What?! Why?"

Nezu: "I think there is one pretty big one but let's see first."

Tetsutetsu: "Yeah, Midobro has shown why he should get it?"

Mt. Lady: "I mean doesn't the kid have the Quirk in this world? Why wouldn't he get it here?"

Slayer: "You all just act like we didn't just see four worlds where Midoriya doesn't even have a quirk or doesn't get OFA."

Tetsutetsu: "Oh..right."

After All-Might signed the notebook, Izuku was smiling from ear to ear. "WELL, I MUST GO AND TURN THIS VILLAIN IN! I'LL BE SEEING YOU TWO AROUND!!" "W-Wait All-Might!" Izuku went over to stop All-Might, but he jumped away with Izuku on his leg. "DEKU!!!! *facepalm*...Great, now I need to go find him, or Auntie Inko is going to kill me."

All Might looked down and saw Izuku was attached to his leg. "WHAT THE HECK KID!!! I NEED YOU TO LET GO!!!" "But, if I do that, I'll die." "OH...RIGHT..."

All-Might gets wrack over the head with a cane. At the same time, both Nana and Gran Torino shook their heads at All Might.

Nezu: "Why am I not surprised."

The two soon landed on a random building roof. "That was very reckless of you young man. Why would you do that?" "I'm sorry but there is something important I have to ask you." "It has to be fast, what is it?" "Is it possible for someone to be a hero without a quirk?!?"

Edgeshot: "Well we already know the answer to that question."

Ryukyu: "It would have been smart to say yes to be honest."

Mandalay: "But someone clearly forgot that their words have an impact."

Nagant: "Still a little upset from the last verse?"

Mandalay: "Maybe..."

All Might then de-transform, which caused Izuku to freak out a bit.

EraserHead: "That what he meant in the last verse when he told me to you should be more careful. This is HOW!?"

Death: "That title symbol of peace you build All Might really weighs you down and also became your biggest weakness."

All-Might: "My biggest weakness?"

Death: "What you did was good and all. You brought hope to everyone around you. You inspire others, you became the definition of a true symbol, not just Japan. But, for all the good you did do. It also leads to your demise. Case in point *point to the injured part of his stomach.* You got reckless for a while and believed you were this indestructible force that couldn't be stopped. Up until you truly met a man who was clearly far stronger and more cunning than you, you made yourself believe the symbol of peace was truly untouchable. Everyone saw you as that. An unstoppable mountain and beast that no one could climb or beat."

Slayer: "It leads to many faults...many side effects...." All the Todoroki gripped their fists. "We all humans, we let words affect us, that is clear no matter how much a person said words don't affect them. They do ever so slightly, just because they don't affect you then and now doesn't mean it doesn't mean it's a snowball effect. People would praise you and all, about how you're this and what you could do, and how you were seen above all. And slowly and surely, it affected you and made you believe you were above many. You might have not said it, but your action did. You took on the weight that you have to do everything and in the process made a domino effect. Instead of trying to pick others up to become symbols alongside you, took it all on, and look what happens."

Death: "People like Stain were made, Shigaraki were created from that pressure you also didn't intentionally make, but made more apparent wherever you show up a hero will show up. You did things at such a ridiculous level and rate it made other heroes and civilians lack of lackadaisical somewhat, more rarer good heroes were born. We slowly got people more judgemental. People judge because of power now, instead the skill that goes in the Quirk but just the level already at. If it seems powerful then it is a great quirk, but if it seems something lame it is not a heroic quirk or anything."

Slayer: "Your symbol also brought this fake blanket that all heroes are righteous and good, and they can do no wrong. And instead of wanting them to be accountable for their action, the Hero commission had to take matters into their own hands. To silent people...."

All-Might: "I...I...."

All Might couldn't believe what he was hearing. He wanted to admit everything they were saying was wrong...but after seeing the effect, he had on his so- his biggest fan, he knew there was truth behind their words. His title and Quirk did make him believe he was nearly untouchable. Every villain he faced before AFO never put up much of a fight. Then when he did get injured, he tried to do much. To let believe he was ok and he was that symbol that everyone made him out to believe. He thought he was doing good things...but was he doing more damage than good? Did...Did he let the title of symbol of peace go to his head too much?

Death: "I can see you're in some turmoil. Let us make one thing clear: All Might. What things happen is not entirely your fault. It is how the world works, you strive to make the world a better place and you did but what didn't understand no matter how much you believe there will be peace. It only lasts for so long, nothing lasts forever. There is no such thing as true peace. It is only sustainable peace, something or someone would do everything in their power to destroy that peace you build no matter how things are. You can't have light without darkness, it is in you humans, nature to pursue things above you and destroy. Someone will get greedy. Someone will get bored of the so-called peaceful life. Someone will just want things to be destroyed and reworked. It's just how it is."

The theater sat there in silence for a minute, trying to process everything. What Death-sensei and Slayer were saying was somewhat true. What are they fighting toward? What are they trying to achieve? What is the end goal for all of them then if there is no end to the violence? Finally, someone speaks up.

Izuku: "I want to know then...to you two what would be the end goal? If you were a hero, how would you try things? Would you just let things continue how it is? Or would you try to change things?"

Slayer: "To be honest, I'm not for sure."

Mirio: "Wait?! You're not sure?"

Slayer: "What I mean is yes, I would try to change things. I would know deep down I would want a peaceful life. I would want nothing more than to just sit back with my beautiful ladies, enjoy a peaceful life with very little struggles and not deal with the hell I have to deal with. But, I can't. We humans like Death-sensei said not everyone will agree with the status quo. Someone would want everything for themselves and take away someone else's happiness just how we are. I guess my answer really would do what you're doing now. Slowly do my best to window it down. I know I can't be there to stop it, there will always be villains in the world, someone in the world is hurting and I know I can't do anything to stop it or help them. I would do everything in my power to help them and everyone around me and once my time has come on the earth I would hope my teaching would pass on to the next generation for someone to carry on my torch. That's all I can do."

Death: "There is no right or wrong reason to this. It's something you all have to live with. All I can say for my time being around is just be the best person you can be that all many can ask, let it be only saving one life, saving millions, or a simple 9-5 job just be the best hero, person, or anything you can be. Changing one person's life can go a long way."

The cast stayed quiet, let everything sink in, and thought about everything they were told. It was something they never came to hear or think about.

Slayer: "We should get back to the viewing because I have a feeling I might have pissed OFF a LOT of people with me stopping like this."

Kaminari: "What people?"

Slayer: "Don't worry about it."

All Might begins to explain to Izuku what happened to him in the past. On how he got the injury about fighting a particular villain. "Some villains can't be beaten without powers. So, I would have to say no, you can not be a hero without a quirk."

Nana: "*sigh* Toshinori you just had to forget where your roots were. Nearly forgetting you were that boy in that same situation." All Might lower his head.

Death: "As much as I would love to try and defend All-Might here I can't because it wasn't like you were once in those shoes as well. I could maybe if you had your own Quirk to go along with OFA but you didn't so yeah your pretty stupid here."

Shinso: "Gee, I wonder what you would have to say to me if you have ever met me."

Death: "That really depends but Shinso I like to mention your not so clean yourself since yes you might also be a by product of society view on quirk and stuff but let not forget you didn't do anything to improve yourself on even try to prior getting soundly beaten by Midoriya in the tournament."

Shinso: "I..." Shinso stops talking and focuses back on the big screen.

While those two are talking, Bakugou is walking down the street. "Damn it, Deku, where did you go? Auntie Inko is going murder me if I go home without you getting to your's." He kicks a bottle and outcomes the Slime villain from earlier as he walks. Bakugou tried to yell, but the villain could wrap himself around Bakugou before he had a chance.

Sero: "So that's how you got trapped in the villain huh?"

Kamui Woods: "I always wonder how he got there? I thought the villain just got lucky or something."

Slayer: "Well somewhat. In this timeline the top was just very loose for this time. But, in your world the dumb*** when he kicked it, blew it up."

Fat Gum: "*sigh* At this point I'm not surprised."

Izuku is making his way downstairs. Even if the Number 1 hero doesn't think his best friend can be a hero, he still does and will help Kacchan get into UA; watch him!

Gang Orca: "This kid really is something! Even denying the #1 hero word and believe is his friend."

Gran Torino: "The fact the boy still believes in someone like the brat. The boy is going far that for sure."

He then hears a ton of noise. As Izuku makes his way to all the commotion, he sees the Slime villain from earlier that attacks him and Kacchan. After looking around and seeing no one doing anything and the villain destroying things causing a fire. Izuku grit his teeth and rushes in. The heroes yell at Izuku to get back. "Oh, it you again! Actually, you might be a better host than this thing!" Izuku's eyes lit up, and he lifted his hand, and all the fire in the area came to his hand, and he made a fire blade. "W-WHAT!?!" Izuku slashes up all the tentacles coming toward him. He then fires some fire at the slime villain's eyes. The Slime villain screams in agony and releases his hold on Bakugou. "D-Deku?" "I got you, Kacchan!" Izuku pulls Bakugou out. "D-D-DAMN YOU!!!" The Slime villain was about to attack both Izuku and Bakugou.

Someone came in and stopped it. It was All-Might. "I really am pathetic." "A-All M-Might..." said Kacchan. "I told you the traits that make a great champion, but I see now I wasn't living up to my own ideal. Pros are always

risking their lives! That's the true test of a hero! Detroit... Smash!" All Might punch the Slime villain and cause the weather to change.

Kirishima: "HOLY CRAP!!!!"

Sato: "I knew All-Might was strong, but this is...just...."

Toru: "Wow..."

Izuku: "Yeah, it was something to see up close."

Awase: "Definitely something you don't usually see."

Kinoko: "B-B-But g-give credit to M-Midoriya shoom."

Pony: "Yeah, he reacts fast and nearly beats the villain twice."

Best Jeanist: "That is true."

After putting the villain in a new bottle and giving him to the police, the heroes talked to Izuku and Bakugou. While they told Bakugou he was courageous on holding off the way he did, Izuku was too reckless when charging in."

Nejire: "Are you freaking kidding me?!"

Setsuna: "So because Greenie did you guys jobs and saved someone he was reckless?!?"

Death Arms: "Well...ummm."

Death: "It not point on saying anything we already got on there case last verse we already got on there case."

Midnight: "If you say so but I do think they should have done something. A hero should go above and beyond. No matter what!"

After that, the two of them, Izuku and Bakugou, begin walking home. "At least you're ok now, Kacchan." "I couldn't do anything back there. I wasn't heroic at all!" "Don't be so hard on yourself, Kacchan. I was just thinking outside the box, but now Auntie Mitsuki and my mom won't kill us." "Hopefully." Then All-Might suddenly appeared. "I AM HERE!!!!"

"AH! ALL-MIGHT!!" "AH, HELLO MIGHT I SPEAK WITH MISTER MIDORIYA PLEASE!" "Actually, All-Might, I think you can trust Kacchan, he is my best friend after all." "I...*sigh* ALRIGHT!" All-Might then proceeded to de-transform and became skinny All-Might. "AHHH! DEKU! WHO THIS!?! WHAT HAPPENS ALL-MIGHT!!??" "Heheh, calm down Kacchan that is All-might in his real form." "Holy crap." "Yeah I say the same thing, heh."

"Anyway Young Man back at the villain attack, why did you hop in to save your friend here and not leave it to the pro's?" "Well, for one I saw my best friend in trouble and I had to act. And I don't know, my body just moved on its own." "All the great heroes out there have one thing in, and that is there body moves on its own. What you show me out there is the making of a true HERO! Young Man, I want you to be the next symbol of peace. I want to pass my Quirk down to you!"

Shinso: "Well we all saw that coming."

Juzo: "It would only be right."

Izuku: "....."

"Wait, you can pass on your quirk!?!" "How is that possible!?!" "My Quirk is not super strength as many people believe. My Quirk is something more. Strength that has been gathered and cultivated into many decades of heroes. And you young Midoriya is the boy I want to pass on the torch to." "I'm good." "Good we shall-....excuse me?" "I'm good. I don't want your Quirk."

Everyone in the theater: "DEKU-KUN/MIDORIYA/GREENIE/IZUKU TURN DOWN ALL-MIGHT QUIRK!!!!!"

Pony: "But why? I don't get it? Why would he turn it down?"

Slayer: "Well, to be honest without saying too much it actually was a good thing he turned it down."

Sero: "It was?"

Slayer: "Yep. OFA works better on a quirkless person, then a person with a quirk."

Nana: "He's right."

Death: "It is something we mentioned earlier to you Nighteye about if All-Might would have given Mirio OFA you have not doomed him but others as well."

Nighteye: "I see."

"Deku what you doing ALL-MIGHT the #1 hero is passing you his Quirk! How is that not a good thing!? And why turn it down?!" "It wouldn't be right. I already have my Pyrokinesis and stuff." "I see young man, I would kindly like to ask you two keep this a secret. It would be a nightmare if words get out of what my actual Quirk is." "Don't worry we won't tell! Right Deku." "Right, but All-Might I think I have someone who you can pass the quirk too."

"Really? Who?" Izuku then pointed right at Kacchan. "....WAIT ME!!!"

Present Mic: "Little LISTEN CHOOSE HIM!!!?!"

Bakugou: "Izuku...choose me...."

Nezu: "I figured as much. The set up was clear how much the two of them were always hanging out." 

Iida: "Why would Midoriya give Bakugou the quirk?"

Death: "Well other than for what we know what would happen to him. Little Green wouldn't need the Quirk, it would make him have an unfair advantage over many."

Nagant: "Plus, I think we are about to find out the other reason."

"Deku, why are you having him pick me? It would be better for it to be you! You're more heroic than me! All-Might choose you! It should be you...." Bakugou looked away; he didn't understand why Midoriya would pass up the #1 hero quirk to him. Someone who hasn't done anything heroic in the slightest. "Well, simple...you finally get a quirk Kacchan and become the #1 hero like always wanted." Izuku smiles at Kacchan.

Both Kirishima and Tetsutetsu begin to cry and say things like manly. All the heroes had a smile along with Stain. They knew if they were put in that situation, they would most likely take the offer, but for Izuku to not only turn it down but to give it to Bakugou so he could finally accomplish his dream of being a hero. Acting so unselfish and giving someone like Bakugou a chance speaks volumes to what a true Hero Izuku is. Everyone can firmly believe Izuku is the rightful heir to OFA and is what a TRUE HERO IS!!!!

Bakugou himself couldn't believe it. To see if the roles were reserved and see Izuku with the quirk, he doesn't. To see Izuku could get back at him for all the wrongs, he did to him in this timeline, but to see De-Izuku turn down and is willingly give to him...it hurts...damn it...why couldn't De-Izuku be fucking selfish...he knew if they were switched right there, he wouldn't waste a second thought and take the deal,....damn it.

Izuku doesn't have to feel about this. On the one hand, he is happy that he and Kacchan have a good relationship in this timeline. It feels weird...not to have OFA. But, he feels satisfied for this Kacchan to become a hero like him and more.

"Plus, I already have a quirk. So, it will allow you to get something you always wanted, a quirk." "I guess it was decided young...Kacchan?" "It's actually Katsuki Bakugou. I let the nerd here call me Kacchan cause he screwed my name up a long time ago." "And my name is Izuku Midoriya, but because of how my name is spelled in kanji." "Well Young Bakugou, we shall start your training soon. Tomorrow, come to Takoba Municipal Beach and we shall begin your training."

The next day opens early in the morning with Izuku and Bakugou at Municipal Beach. There All-Might begins to explain what most heroes are like nowadays. For Bakugou to receive OFA, he will clean this entire beach in Ten months.

Ojiro: "TEN MONTHS!!!"

Kaibara: "There's NO WAY THAT POSSIBLE!!!"

Kirishima: "I don't even think I can clean it that much in that given time frame. Man..."

Present Mic: "That does seem like a daunting task, eh there former #1?"

All-Might: "Well, I know it seems like much but to be honest I wasn't expecting Young Midoirya to actually finish it all in that time span. I was somewhat expecting at least a little bit of trash leftover."

All the students: "DEKU-KUN/MIDORIYA/GREENIE/PAPA/IZUKU-KUN CLEAN ALL OF THAT!!? IN TEN MONTHS!!!"

Slayer: "Oh yeah I guess that is something many forget about."

Shinso: "Let me get this straight, Midoriya had to clean this entire beach in a ten months time-span before the UA entrance exam, while balancing school as well?!"

Izuku: "Heh, yeah that basically sums it up."

Pony: "HOLY SHIT!!" She said in English.

Slayer: "Let it be known he was quirkless the entire time while cleaning it."

Tetsutetsu: "Midori-Bro just keep getting MANLIER!!!"

Bakugou and Midoriya would go to the beach for Bakugou training for the next nine months. While he was cleaning the beach, Midoriya was practicing more with his quirk. Midoriya wants to make sure he knows he isn't left behind and wants to make sure he gets into UA. Once the 9 months were up, Bakugou and Midoriya looked at the now clean beach in front of them. And Bakugou felt pride in himself for once.

The Bakugou in the theater was about to get up and brag, saying he was able to clean the beach faster than Deku. But as he was about to stand up, Slayer stood up and looked at him.

Slayer: "Don't even think about Mister Boom Boom. Before you even think about bragging let make one thing clear you only got that done because you had some help prior aka Midoriya. Because he was your friend you had better muscles and more because you actually had a friend. So, if Midoriya wasn't your friend your ass wouldn't have even gotten close to clean this beach in a ten months time periods so don't even think about trying brag because you got dealt a better hand...jack***."

Bakugou gulped and sat right back down. He started thinking about it...he could have done it without Deku's help...he knew he could...He was Katsuki...Bakugou the next #1 HERO! He...was better.... wasn't he?

Death: "You think he will ever learn?"

Slayer: "Do be honest, at this point I don't care if he does or if he doesn't that's all up to him. If he doesn't understand he has a damn problem then he knows better then off dead to me and the others. Whatever happened to him is his own fault and no one else."

All-Might showed up and was thrilled to see the beach clean. After All-Might and Midoriya praise Bakugou for his work, All-Might pulls out some hair and says, "EAT THIS!!"

Half the theater burst out laughing, and a few others had a look of disgust.

Kendo: "Please tell me Midoriya you didn't have to eat that as well?"

Izuku: "I...did."

Nana: "Yeah...look it's not the greatest but the safest."

Tokoyami: "Revelry in the dark!"

Midnight: "Did at least give the boy something to drink?"

All-Might looks away sheepishly. A few pro heroes just facepalm and just accept it.

After Bakugou took a minute to shallow the hair, All-Might let him know it would take a few hours before it was fully absorbed into his system. All-Might begins to tell him how it works and does the infamous line "SQUEEZED YOUR BUTT CHEEKS AND YELL AT THE TOP OF YOUR LUNGS AND YELL SMASH!!!!!"

A deafening silence fills the theater...crickets. No one had anywhere to say or didn't know what to say. Then they heard a loud wrack!! Everyone turns to see All-might getting attacked by both Gran Torino & Recovery Girl.

Recovery Girl: "You big buffoon no wonder the kid kept breaking his bones! You give him advice like that!!"

Gran Torino: "I knew you were a lousy teacher but I didn't think the advice you would give him would be that bad!!!"

Everyone stayed quiet and let All-Might take this beating from the two older people.

Death: "Yeah, wasn't your great advice."

Thirteen: "I'm surprised you're not braiding him about it."

Death: "I already have, and plus All-Might was clearly new to the teaching business there, a difference from someone first time around then someone who supposedly has done something for so long. So, don't try that crap."

Nana: "Yeah, we all facepalm toward when he said this and we should have saw it coming to be honest."

Snipe: "Imagine the kid knew what he was doing prior to the internship."

Momo: "There no doubt Midoriya-san would have the best chance to won the Sport festival."

Asui: "The USJ might also go completely different as well. Let's not forget Slayer did say things played out differently when both us and Class 1-B went to the USJ and it nearly cost Midoriya his life."

Slayer: "Well I also did say that was one of many possibilities that could happen. So, the USJ could go completely better or worse than up in the air with so many different things."

Both Midoriya and Bakugou deep down thought that wasn't a bright idea but decided to trust All-Might. After a few hours, Kacchan tells them he feels something. All-Might ask him to let it rip! And the results everyone expected to happen...Bakugou completely destroyed his arm! Having both Midoriya and All-Might freak out, with All-Might rushing Bakugou to UA as fast as possible. 

Tetsutetsu: "Holy crap!!"

Sero: "Jeez! Did that happen as well Midoriya bro?"

Izuku: "Well, I didn't get OFA until the day of the exam but yeah when I punched the giant 0 points robot."

Recovery Girl: "I still can't believe your first advice for the quirk was to squash your butt cheeks and yell SMASH!! You big OAF!!!!" Recovery girl wack All-Might over the head.

Vlad King: "I should say I'm surprised by just how bad that advice was but I'm not."

EraserHead: "Dear god All-Might you really thought he would be able to activate it all at once!?! How was any good?!"

Death-Sensei: "Coming from the guy who hasn't taught his class shit I don't ever remember you ever giving any of your students good quirk advice? Other than try harder? Or do better?"

Aizawa just sank his head back into his scarf and didn't and decided not even to try to debate. He doesn't want another ass chewing from a guy who can kill him in a matter of seconds.

Slayer: "You would think you would just keep your mouth shut because anything teacher wise you basically shit at. Hero wise you have an argument to be made...but not by much."

After rushing Bakugou to UA and getting fixed up by Recovery Girl, All Might got scolded and was hit in the chin several times by her as well. Izuku and Bakugou just sat there and had to watch the #1 hero basically get called a child and more. They knew not to piss off Recovery girl in the future....hopefully.

After that, Nezu requested All-Might to call his former teacher, Gran Torino, which causes All-Might not only to shake in fear but make both Izuku and Bakugou very scared of this old guy! Izuku told Bakugou to rest in peace.

Most of the students begin to laugh, and Bakugou freaks out on screen. Izuku even laughs at Bakugou's misery since he knows first-hand what it is like getting pummeled by Gran Torino.

Gran Torino: "Tch, I wasn't that bad with you Toshinori. I was just fixing something you weren't good at...teaching."

All-Might: "Ay sir." All-Might had his head down in shame.

Izuku: "Slayer was your sensei just as scary as Gran Torino."

Slayer thought about it, his first encounter with Death-sensei, and as soon as he remembered, he got a shiver down his spine.

Death-Sensei: "Pft, I wasn't that scary with him...."

Slayer: "Does nearly killing me count?"

Death-sensei: "But, you didn't die."

Slayer: "What about throwing me into a forest with huge underworld beasts for a whole MONTH!!! While trying to pelting me with energy balls at ME!!"

Death-Sensei: "You live, did you not. And look how you came out a killer!" *smile*

Slayer: "We also made spar against your WIFE!!! She literally threw me across the underworld and not even HALF POWER!!!"

Death-sensei: "That one, I can't debate with."

The cast looked at the two, and many of them had the same thought...just how scary are other people like them!?! And just how strong are these two!? Setsuna floats her head over whispers to Nagant.

Setsuna: "*whisper* How did you get a guy like this!?!"

Nagant remembers how she ended up joining the harem and getting with Slayer; she soon blushes and looks away. Setsuna saw this and grinned.

Setsuna: "You have to tell us the details."

Nagant: "*blushing* M-M-Maybe another t-t-time!"

Bakugou and Izuku began their one-month training with Gran Torino for the UA exam. Thanks to the help of Gran Torino and Izuku, they were able to come up with a way for Bakugou only to use a small percent of OFA, which they dub Full cowling. Bakugou was able to use 4% of OFA; Izuku has perfected some more special attacks for his Pyrokinesis; they were ready for the exam.

The day of the exam came, and it was time for them to make a name for themselves and crush this UA exam. On their way to take the exam, Izuku was about to trip when a girl with brown hair and round cheeks was able to stop his fall. He thanked her, and they wished each other luck in the exam. Izuku blushes, and Bakugou nudges him and smirks at him. "So you and rounds face, huh?" "I-It not l-l-like that yeah she super pretty but we just m-m-met o-ok." "Whatever you say, nerd." Kacchan chuckled, and the two made their way inside while Izuku groaned in embarrassment.

Aoyama: "I guess we can say our boy has a thing for ma here as well," he said to Uraraka, causing her to blush up.

Bakugou and Izuku listen to Mix explain the rules and what the goal is. While he was talking, a tall, lanky blue-haired boy stood up and called out that UA must have made some type of mistake with the pamphlet, and Kacchan sucked his teeth and said, "Idiot." 'Be nice, Kacchan." The boy turns around and points toward Bakugou and Izuku. "If you are not here to take this seriously, then you should leave!!!" Bakugou grew a tick mark and got up and yelled at the dude with Izuku holding Bakugou back while calming him down.

Kirishima: "Jeez Iida I forgot how stiff you were and somewhat kind of a jerk that day."

Iida: "I was nervous ok!?! I let the test get to me and could my judgement. I am sorry again Midoriya for how I treated you that day."

Izuku: "It's ok, Iida we all were nervous and scared that day."

Bakugou: "Tch, I wasn't." He said in a low tone. Bakugou then felt a force that sent him to the left and sent flying a bit.

Everyone turned to see where the force came from and saw Slayer with his hand open toward Bakugou, but his arms were crossed, and he was still looking at the screen.

As Bakugou and Izuku go their separate ways for their respected testing area, Izuku sees that girl who saved him from embarrassing himself earlier. He introduces himself on the bus ride and learns that her name is Uraraka. While on their way over to the testing area, Izuku learns her quirk was Zero gravity and began to gush over it.

Uraraka blushed at the praise and thanked him. They soon get off the bus and begin to prepare themselves for the test, and they talk a bit more. The tall blue hair comes over to them. "If you are here to distract the other contestants, you should leave people here who are trying to focus."

Sero: "Iida man chilled out bro."

Kaminari: "Yeah man there's nothing wrong with idle chit chat. I mean a handful of people were talking among themselves in my testing area."

Jiro: "Kind of coming off as a jerk man like jeez."

Iida put his head down in shame and admitted to himself he was kind of a jerk on testing day.

Slayer: "HA!"

"Look man, I don't know who you are but first off how about you back off and worry about yourself. As you can tell we haven't brother anyone it reality it you who is distracting everyone. First doing Mic introduction and now this. So really maybe it is you who should leave."

Iida was at a loss for words and had to stand there while Izuku and Uraraka moved somewhere else. The test soon starts, and Izuku wastes no time making his way through the area, wiping out robot after robot. Thanks to his Pyrokinesis, he was able to find a broken robot piece and use it as a surfboard. Izuku would use his fire to grab someone and pull them out of harm's way so that they wouldn't take a lethal hit. Izuku was racking points like child play using different pieces from the robot, layering them with fire, and firing them at the other robot.

"Alright, that should be 74 points; I think that should be enough to pass...right? I should..." The ground then shook; Izuku turned to see where the noise was coming from and saw the GIANT 0 POINT ROBOT! "Dear lord UA, don't you think that going a little too far?" Izuku saw many people running and began to make a run for it too when he heard someone. "Ouch...!!!"

Izuku turned and saw it was Uraraka and saw she was under some rubble; his body reacted on his own, and he grabbed another broken robot arm and used it to surf it up to get up close and personal with the robot. "You know you're the perfect test dummy to test out one of my strongest attacks."

Izuku pointed his index finger and middle up, and different debris of robot pieces with flames behind them shot into the air. He spun his hand in a circle to make a fire circle appear right behind him. As the robot was going for a punch, Izuku pointed his fingers at the robot, making the flying debris fire right at the giant machine and begin going through it, tearing it to shreds! Then the fire circle behind Izuku let out a wave of flame right at the robot, obliterating the head!!! Everyone watching was in complete and utter shock!!

Many of the student's and staff's eyes were wide open in the theatre, and jaws dropped.

Koda: "HOLY SH**!!!!!"

All-Might: "That much fire power...."

Todoroki: "Might be even greater than my own father...."

AFO: 'This power...is it possible to go to other worlds and maybe get it. That completely thumps anything here....'

Momo: "To fire that much...and he doesn't even look like he's breaking a sweat...."

Juzo: "Just how powerful is Midoriya with a quirk...."

Slayer: "Well, if these last two verses have anything to say...very...very deadly...wait until you see his kids...."

Izuku went back down toward Uraraka and helped get the rubble off her. Her jaw was completely open. "Are you ok?" "M-me y-you...that robot..you...." "It is not a big deal. My friend Kacchan can do that as well, I'm sure." Izuku smiled, and Uraraka blushed and tried to shake her to get the amazing smile out of her head...it failed.

All the girls were heart-stricken by Izuku's smile. They couldn't understand how can someone look COMPLETELY and UTTER BADASS!! Have a smile that can make anyone fall head over heels!! The guys had to put shades on to block the light shining from Izuku's smile.

Mitsuki: "I guess it runs in the family huh Inko. I remember guys who fall head over heels any time you smile at them."

Inko: "Mitsuki..." Inko was embarrassed and covered her face.

Death: 'Why do I hear two different boss's music?'

Izuku helps Uraraka over to Recovery girl, and after she heals Uraraka, they make their way out of UA to meet up with Kacchan. As they are about to leave, Izuku and Uraraka change numbers. Izuku blushes up a storm while Bakugou laughs at him, telling him Auntie Inko will be expecting Grandbabies soon. After getting far, their conversation went to the exam.

"So, Kacchan, how do you think you did on the test?" Kacchan was quiet. "Kacchan?" "I...I think I did ok...." "You think?" "Well, I did get 40 villain points, but most of the time, I was grabbing people and getting them out of harm's way. A lot of them weren't paying attention to their surroundings...I don't know if I did enough to pass."

"Kacchan you definitely HAD TO PASS!" "How can you be so sure, Deku?" "Kacchan, if you went out your way to help others you show what it means to be a true hero!!! There's no way UA isn't going to accept you!" "But, what if they don't!?!" "Then I won't go to UA."

"What!?! Why!?! UA was your dream school!!!" "It was also your Kacchan, UA is one of MANY hero schools! If UA can't see your heroic heart then why would I go? If they can't see your potential it wouldn't be right." "Deku..." "We are going to be the best hero this world has ever seen! It doesn't matter what hero school we go to! Trust me, UA is going to accept you."

Kacchan stood there at a loss of words...he didn't know what to say. Even through thick and thin, Izuku has shown why he is more hero-like than him and, above all things...his best friend....

"*sniff*...*sniff*...Thank...Izuku..." "Hmm? Are you crying Kacchan!?!?" "N-NO! S-Some dust got in m-my e-e-eye!!"

The two friends smiled and made their way home...

The screen faded to black....

The theatre was silent and didn't know what to say to any of this.

Mitsuki: "That actually was very sweet...."

Tetsutetsu & Kirishima: "*sniff* *sniff* So MANLY!!!"

Snipe: "Young Midoriya is willing to ride and die for young Bakugou in this verse, willingly to risk his acceptance and everything.

Sato: "Why COULDN'T WE GET THIS BAKUGOU!!!"

Slayer: "Who knows.... I'm just glad it finally over....Well time to move on to the next verse."

Loading....

Loading....

Loading....

Verse found...

End of Chapter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Words type: 10, 429

So....that was the chapter. (Holy shit...I type 10,000 words still....the fuck?!?)

Alright I'm going be honest....this chapter my soul and heart wasn't fully into. I don't know why? But, if I had to be honest it probably because I had to nothing for the cast to focus or guess mainly on....but if I'm going be honest...it most likely because I was shitting on Bakugou as hard as usually am, damn that sad for me. For me to make a good chapter in my eyes I have to go out my way to shit on character....that not a good thing and I'm going have to fix that.

I also cut this chapter down because again....I didn't think it was going be that long!! It was suppose to end around Hero vs. Villain training and Izuku vs. Bakugou (more on Izuku beating Bakugou pretty soundly.) But, after a while I was like I might be dragging this on for far to long and this chapter was a ok chapter in my eyes. Not one of my best to be honest.

So why did I make Bakugou not a cock-bag here? Well, again people wanted me to try a non 'dark' theme base world and funny enough in my notes for Dekuverse this was plan to be the SECOND Chapter/verse they would suppose to react too. Teacher Deku was first, then this was suppose to follow. But, I change it up which I'm actually happy I did because funny enough the villain Deku chapter was suppose to come after the Break chapter LOL! I'm happy I change that.

I also went with Fire because well...I love the fire element. It not longer my favorite but it still in my top 3. And it base off another Dekuverse chapter I saw when I first start planning for this story,

So, yeah this verse I will say in my weakest of the verse I have written in my opinion I hope you all found some enjoyment in it. I have a some fun writing this one mainly the talks in theater.

Hopefully the next chapter doesn't take as long as this one. If you enjoy this check out some out some of the others stories on my page maybe you find something enjoyment in them. I'm fun writing them.

Edit: I went back and undid some of the Black/bold lines. The lines that weren't suppose to be bold.

Until next time everyone later and thanks for reading.

My Hero Academia is own by Kohei Horikoshi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 3.2K 26
COMPLETED (edits in spelling may occur.) ‼️PLEASE point out any mistake you see‼️ Deku, class 1-A's social butterfly. Smart, kind, everything good. W...
153K 3.4K 32
My collection of DFO Oneshots because I love the theory about Hisashi Midoriya being AFO. The Oneshots will contain: Canon? Yesn't. A sprinkle of ang...
139K 5.2K 24
What if Hatsume Mei found a way to see into a person different futures? What if she made a helmet that could read these very future? What if class 1A...
52.8K 2.2K 27
If it wouldn't be for my undercover identity I would have given it all up. nothing ever changed and I am about to lose it. it is hard keeping up the...