I Will Protect You (Josuke x...

By FreeFlyer68

Y/n was close friends with Josuke Higashikata in the town of Morioh. Without having a stand she was left defe... More

A Turtle
It's Called a Stand
Friends
Angelo the Rock
Death by an Arrow
Waking up Differently
A Father's Love
The Nijimura Brothers
Dating Josuke Higashikata
A Lock of Guilt
Hazamada's Surface
Meeting Koichi's Girlfriend
A Love Letter
True Love
Delicious and Authentic Italian Food
Death and Resurrection
Akira Otoishi
It's Today
A Baby Stand
A Visitor to Morioh
Heaven's Door
A Blinded Rage
A Normal Day in Morioh
Another Meeting
A New Stand User
Morning Tea
A Fight For Love
Shigekiyo Yangu: Harvest
Yoshikage Kira
A Vow of Silence
Leaving the Murderers House
Three Words
A Friendly Alien
A Cheated Game
Feet
July 15th (Thurs) Pt. 1
July 15th (Thurs) Pt. 2
July 15th (Thurs) Pt. 3
July 15th (Thurs) Pt. 4
The Aftermath
The Killer Known as Yoshikage Kira
The Summer of 1999

Casper: The Not So Friendly Ghost

2.2K 85 8
By FreeFlyer68

   ' So, this is his house huh? It's pretty nice. He must've had a nice job to live in a house like this. '

After your encounter with Yoshikage Kira, Jotaro decided to find the house he once lived in but now would never return to. Seeing it was Saturday, Josuke, Okuyasu, Koichi, and you chose to go with him and look through the house. Koichi and Okuyasu were in the kitchen looking around while you stayed with Jotaro and Josuke in the office. You were crouched at a desk beside Josuke, looking through the things in the drawers. A notebook sat in your lap so you could communicate with the others. You found a photo album and stood up, tapping Jotaro on his shoulder.

   " Yeah? "

You held the photo album up for him to see, and he took the book from you. 

   " Is this his photo album? That looks like him. " Josuke said, joining you at Jotaro's side.

   " Yoshikage Kira. He was born on January 30, 1966, in Morioh. He's 175cm in height and 65kg in weight. His blood type is A. His parents were already old when he was born. His father, Yoshiro, died when he was 21. Not long after, his mother also died because of old age. In 1988, he graduated from D University with a major in literature. The same year, he worked in S-City's Kame Yu Mall. In 1993, he was transferred to the Morioh branch. He has no criminal record--"

   ' Legally. '

   " --and is single. He has no close friends nor a girlfriend and he has never had any surgeries. We can't find him using his fingerprints, dental records, or surgical wounds. "

   " These are all things that don't serve to identify him. " Josuke said.

   " Look at these trophies and certificates. "

You looked at the trophies and certificates on the dresser and realized the connection between them all. They were all third-place awards, nothing more and nothing less. It was third place in everything for Yoshikage Kira.

   " He's definitely not the school hero. And we can't really tell what he's good at. Sports? Music? Essay writing? He also stands in inconspicuous positions when taking photos. People won't be jealous of him, but they won't look down on him either. He's someone who won't show his strengths and weaknesses to people. "

You opened your notebook, started writing down your thoughts, and showed the page to Jotaro.

He didn't want to be noticed by anyone. Have a peaceful and completely average life.

   "Yeah, and he did it. . .Of course, he did it on purpose. He hid his intelligence and abilities. He knew it would cause him trouble that way. "

Jotaro shut the book and handed it back to you. You took the book and set it back in the drawer you found it in.

   " I originally thought we could find out about his interests here. That's why I came. "

   " Interests? Well, in that case, this guy placed lots of bottles in the drawer. " 

You and Jotaro followed Josuke towards the desk and looked in the drawer one more time. The desk was elegant and had one drawer that you both looked through. You opened the drawer while Josuke explained the nail clippings in the bottles. There were years on the corks of the bottles, and they led up to the current year. There was another book in the drawer with nail clippers on top of the book, and you handed the booklet to Jotaro.

   " These are his own nails. They're not the victims' nails. Detailed records are written in here. "

So he started collecting them in 1983. Fifteen years ago, right? You wrote.

   " Correct. There's a detailed record for every finger. As he became older, it became harder for him to contain his urge to kill. It seems we've found the unique interest of this guy who's pretending to be normal. Look. "

At the top of one of the pages, a message was written in big letters. Best condition! Nobody can stop me now! 

   " These records are used for calculation. It's like how Jewish businessmen use sunspot dynamics to calculate whether their business will be successful or not. Yoshikage Kira uses the length of his nails to determine his condition. Of course, it's his condition as a killer. "

Jotaro handed the booklet to Josuke, and Josuke looked through it only to shout,

   " The year 1999, his nails had already grown 20cm this June. That's too much. This damn madman. "

You left the two and continued to look around the room. It was a normal room, and nothing seemed out of position. Everything was placed perfectly in the room, and it looked like everything was set in a specific way and never moved. You stopped moving around the room when you heard the flash and click of a camera. You turned around to look at Jotaro and Josuke, but neither of them had a camera. You looked on Yoshikage's desk and saw a polaroid camera sitting there. A picture started to print out and leave the console. 

   ' We never considered that someone else lives here with him. '

You were on guard, and Josuke stood near you as you looked around the room for another noise or waited for someone to jump out. You took a glance at the printed photo. On the picture stood Jotaro, Josuke, and you in the room. Besides Josuke and Jotaro, but also beside you, there was a black spot in the photo. It was more of a black smear.

   " Jotaro. Look at that camera. "

The black speck started to fade, showing an old man sitting in the corner. The top of his head was bald, but he had white hair on the sides of his face and the back of his head. He had a dark goatee with a fu manchu mustache. He was smirking at the camera, but his eyes held nothing but bad intentions. 

   " This is his father. . .

   " He's right behind us. "

You looked at the spot he was sitting, and no one was there.

   " This is bad. This is really bad! Does that mean he's a ghost!? "

   " Yes, Reimi Sugimoto is already an example. Kira's father might be the same. He didn't cross over to the other side. He remained in this house as a spirit. "

Jotaro took the picture and looked closely at it, but the phone right behind you started ringing. 

   " Answer the phone, you idiots. "

   ' Where did that come from!? Don't you hear it ringing! '

The voice that spoke sounded nothing like Jotaro or Josuke. The phone had been lifted off the stand. The phone floated in the air. The phone flung towards Josuke, but SHining Knight was quick. Shining Knight had pulled its shield up and blocked the phone from hitting Josuke's face. Once the phone hit the shield it broke, and the pieces fell to the floor. 

   " All those who investigate my son will die! "

   " Old man, you knew your son was committing crimes? Where are you hiding! Come out you ghost! "

Josuke started looking around but stopped when Jotaro spoke up.

   " Josuke, that guy is not hiding. Kira's father had shown himself from the very start, look. "

Jotaro showed you the photo, but it was different this time. The old man held the phone up to his ear, still smiling at the camera. 

   " When did he take the phone? "

You took your pencil, started writing frantically, and showed the page to Jotaro.

Could this be the work of the stand arrow? He must have lived with Kira, and they were both struck at the same time if the arrow is involved.

   " Possibly, all we know for now is that he's moving in the photo. He's using the phone in the photo, and he threw the phone in the photo. "

   " I'm going to kill you! I'll kill whoever dares investigate my beloved son! " The phone yelled, directing everyone's attention to it.

   " Josuke! If it's a ghost, out stands can attack him. " Koichi yelled from the doorway into the room.

   ' I almost forgot Koichi and Okuyasu were here. '

   " Rohan used his Heaven's Door to read Reimi's memory before. "

   " You bastard! I'll kill you! "

Crazy diamond took the photo and started ripping it to pieces, but that had side effects. Where Josuke ripped the picture, Your body would begin ripping. The top of Jotaro's face was being torn apart, while Josuke had his stomach being torn. Your waist was being torn away from the rest of your body, and so was your left arm.

   " Damn it. The destruction of the photo is reflecting on us. Josuke restore the photo! Otherwise, we'll disintegrate! "

Crazy Diamond fixed the photo, and your body was one piece again. But, unfortunately, the old man in the photo was standing and glaring. 

   " That ability. . .I get it now. You have the same ability as my son. "

   " Okuyasu, it's your turn! Use The Hand to remove the area where the old man is in the photo. " Josuke yelled towards Okuyasu. 

   " Leave it to me, Josuke! "

Okuyasu ran towards us, but he didn't run into the room. He disappeared from in front of us, only to appear behind us and slam into the glass windows of the building. Koichi tried reaching into the room, but his hands disappeared and reappeared on the same side as Okuyasu. 

   " You're in a dimension that we can't get into! "

Josuke ran towards the room's exit, but he bounced off the wall. Crazy Diamond appeared and started attacking the opening, but it couldn't break through the invisible wall. 

   " It seems that you've noticed already. That's the outer frame of the photo. It seems like you're in the room, but you really aren't. I'm a spirit that lives in photos. I can control the space of the photo I'm in. I can use a camera to lock people inside. That's my ability. This room is inside the photo. Since the photo is damaged, the damage will also reflect on you. " The old man spoke through the phone.

   " A photo? I can clearly see them right in front of me. " Okuyasu said.

   " If you're dumb, don't force yourself to understand it. After I kill those three, I'll lock you two in here next. And then I'll chop you into pieces. "

One more glance at the photo, and the old man was suddenly holding a vast and very pointy knife. 

   ' Great, we're dealing with an unfriendly Casper. '

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.6K 2.1K 22
⚠️CONTAINS A LARGE AGE GAP, DO NOT READ IF THAT MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE⚠️ This was my first story, not my favorite. So if you don't like it, consider...
5.5K 324 26
It is two years before the events of Stardust Crusaders. Aria is working under Joseph Joestar as his assistant. As a person who is dedicated to her p...
19.1K 637 24
It's 2002, and everything seems to be going normal in the town of Morioh. Ame is trying to find inspiration for her novels, and her former classmate...
93.3K 3.6K 53
It's 1987, years after her battle with the Pillarmen and Joseph. In the beginning, she protected Jonathan Joestar, then she protected his grandson, J...