TMF ONESHOTS IDK HI

Por Somniphobie

[] [] [] Ships I've written so far: ˙ Drake (12) ˙ Drander (5) ˙ Drenry (2) ˙ Jiam ˙ Drelliot ˙ Jomies /p ˙... Más

☀️ Welcome! 🌙
Drake 🐅
Drake 🐅 (2)
Drake 🗿
Jomies 🚼
Jiam🌲, Drenry 🐠
Drake 🍍
Drander 🐧
Drake🌡
Drander 💣
Drake 🏹
Drake 🍄
Drake 🌾
Drake 🥀
Drander 🚬
Drelliot 🐄
Drake 📻
Drander 🐲
Drake 🎷
Droey ☕
Drander 🦐
Drenry 🌊

Drake 🐱

815 17 98
Por Somniphobie

˙Main ship: Drew x Jake

˙Title:    "GO, KITTY GO!"

——————

Today's a pretty chilly day. Not only is it raining but it's windy as well. But despite the weather, today's still going to be a great day. But "why?", you may ask. Well simply because I have a small surprise for my fiance, Jake Sterling. We decided to move in together not long ago, two weeks ago. We just bought a nice apartment in the most luxurious part of the city, thanks to my riches. We've got a pool and huge balcony to ourselves. Did I forget to mention we've got a beautiful view on the city? Jake also brought his dog. It was hard to convince his family to let us take Oreo with us but in the end we succeeded. Luckily, it wasn't hard convincing my family Jake's great boyfriend and husband material. I mean, it's Jake. He gets along really well with my family.

I exit the car and make my way to the front door. I open the latter, carrying a medium-sized box. Just what could be in there, hmm?

"I'm home!", I yell, closing the door behind me.

Jake immediately comes to greet me with a warm embrace.

"I missed you, babe...", he nuzzled his cheek against mine, being clingy.

-"Careful, you're going to make me drop the box!", I say, sounding annoyed.

-"But work was so boring all day..!", he whines, laughing a bit afterwards.

He slowly parts away, looking at the box curiously.

"What's in there?", he asks, smiling.

-"You'll see.", I smirk, kicking off my shoes and walking in the living room.

I carefully put the box down on the glass table and sit down in front of it.

"Come here, Jakey! Oreo!", I call them.

The dog responds to my call, happy to see me. He jumps on Jake first, making him yelp.

"Urgh- Heavy-!", he mutters making me laugh.

Oreo then jumps on my lap. I pet him gently. He licks my hand making me roll my eyes.

"Can I open the box?", he excitedly asks.

-"Mhm, go ahead!", I reply.

He enthusiastically opens the box to reveal a small animal, a black kitten.

"Oh my- Drew! Is that a cat!?", his smile becomes wider and wider by the second.

I nod at him, smiling as well.

"It's so cute!! Thank you so much, babe!", he approached me quickly but suddenly stops in his tracks.

I raise a brow at him, still smiling.

"Oreo, get off Drew's lap!", he sighed as the dog stared at him, not moving an inch.

I chuckle at his facial expression. He returns all his attention to the black cat in the box. He picks it up happily, grinning like an idiot while looking at the animal.

"What should we call him?", I question.

-"Hmm... how about Doritos?", he looks back at me.

-"Oreo and Doritos? Babe, are you okay?", he rolls his eyes while I cross my arms, chuckling to myself at his immaturity.

He keeps the cat in his arms and pets him gently. I put Oreo down and head to the bedroom, to change into my pajamas.

Once I'm in my pajamas, I get my laptop out and sit on my desk, in my office. I go on my mailbox to check on my e-mails. I'm a fashion designer. Surprising, right? Jake is a software developer. He also became a famous singer.. At first, he wanted to stay with the Music Club to form a band called The Music Freaks but ended up giving up on the idea. He wanted to stay with me, how cute. I'm actually so lucky to have him. He's such a great-

"What're you doing, baby?", Jake asks, at the door.

-"Oh, I'm just checking if I have new e-mails.", I answer.

-"Welp, wanna order food?", he offers, approaching me with grin.

-"Yeah, I wanna eat Japanese tonight.", I smile at him.

-"Alright, Drewy-boo!", he ruffles my hair gently.

He cups my face gently and presses his lips on my cheek, looking at me lovingly afterwards. He then leaves the scene. I continue to do my own thing and send a few photos of my sketches to my friend, who's a designer as well.

.

.

.

I'm finally done. I turn off my laptop and get up. I wonder if the food's here...

I go downstairs to witness Jake playing with Doritos on the couch. Adorable. I need to take a picture of this!

"Hey Drewy- What are you doing?", the boy questions, still on the couch.

—"Taking a picture.", I smirk.

This is so gonna be my wallpaper.

Jake gets up and hugs me out of the blue, burying his face in the crook of my neck. I chuckle at that. A few years ago, I remember how Jake's hugs were rare and how I'd push away any kind of affection he'd show me. Now's completely different. I wrap my arms around him, returning the embrace, and kiss him on the top of his hair.

Out of a sudden, the bell rings.

"I'll go get it!", he lifts his head, flashing the smile I adore so much.

We slowly part away, looking in each other's eyes. Suddenly, Jake raises his hand and playfully slaps my ass, making me jumps slightly, yelping.

"You bitch.", I put a hand on my posterior, staring at him, who made his way to the front door.

—"Wait for me in the balcony, hot stuff.", he winks, opening the door wide open.

I roll my eyes, huff, and go to the balcony, connected to the spacious living room. I grab my lighter and cigarette pack on the way and place them on the glass table, on the balcony. Still in my pajamas, I sit down on the chair to admire the nocturnal view the city has to offer.

"I'm back!", the boy grins joyfully.

I give him a mischievous smirk and slap his ass harder.

"Stopppp..! I almost dropped the food!", he whines, putting the latter down on the table.

—"Revenge.", I proudly say, watching him take a seat, "What're we eating, babe?", I ask.

—"You wanted Japanese so I ordered Mexican!", he laughs as I groan, disappointed, "I'm just kidding, Drewy-boo! Oh, I forgot I ordered Schweppes-", he ruffles my hair once again.

—"You're such a dick", I declare.

He pretends to be shocked and hurt but proceeds to laugh afterwards.

"For today's menu, sir. Tonkatsu, Makizushi, and Tempura to share with your amazing, caring lover!", the boy grins.

—"More like idiotic lover.", I smirk.

—"Oh, stop bullying me! You know you love this idiot.", he proudly says.

I chuckle at that.

Suddenly, the kitten jumps on Jake's lap, sitting on him. I'm glad the cat's getting comfortable around us this quickly.

"Aw~! Look at him!", the blonde laughs, picking the cat up to give him lots of kisses.

I watch them get cuddly while eating the sushi. I wish I was that cat. I look at the city again, the sky's already dark. The stars are shining so brightly, it reminds me of Jake's mesmerizing smile. He's a dork.

"Hey, can I steal one of your sushi?", Jake asks.

—"No.", I refuse, eating a whole tempura while staring at Jake.

—"Pleaseee..!", he begs, with his pleading eyes.

I sigh and feed him one, making him happily look at me in the eyes.

"Thanks, Andrewww!", Jake laughs.

—"I told you to stop calling me that.", I huff, grabbing another tempura and sip on my soda.

—"But it's funny to annoy you!", he cackles like the stupid ass he is.

—"Call me Andrew one more time and I'll make you sleep on the couch for a week.", I announce.

—"A whole week without your cuddles and cute little snoring!? Please Drew, don't do this to me!", he exclaims.

I laugh at his antics. I grab his hand and intertwine our fingers across the table, staring at him in his eyes. It feels like time stopped, only him and I matter now.

"Urgh- I so wanna- kiss you right now- Wait!", he says while standing up, making the cat get off his lap.

I watch him struggle and approach me. He sits on my lap, facing me, and cups my face to give me two small pecks: one on the cheek, one on the lips. He caresses my cheek with his left thumb and runs his other hand in my hair, comfortably. I put my hands on his neck and kiss his soft lips gently. He returns the action, deepening the kiss leaning towards me slowly while sliding his hand underneath my shirt, stroking my chest and hips. We slowly part away, looking at each other's lips, giggling stupidly to ourselves.

"I love you, Andrew."

—"Oh, fuck off!", I yell, punching his shoulder while he laughs uncontrollably.

I'm pretty sure the whole neighborhood heard him.

He wraps his arms around me and hugs me, with his warm body. It feels like I have a personal human heater. I melt into the embrace, caressing his thighs while feeling his warm breath on my neck. I touch his soft, fluffy hair and close my eyes, listening to his breathing and heart beating. He's so amazing.

He slowly gets up to go back to his seat. I already miss his touch. We finish our food and drinks, then we head back inside to put everything in the trash or fridge. Jakey grabs my hand once again and leads me upstairs.

He throws me on the bed, alerting the poor Oreo who was sleeping peacefully, and jumps on the bed as well, basically jumping on me. He hugs my waist tightly, nuzzling his head against my stomach.

"Cuddly and needy as always.", I giggle, patting his back.

—"When I don't show you affection, you become all moody and clingy. Don't act like you don't enjoy it."

—"What if I don't?", I smirk.

—"Hmph, lies.", he lifts my shirt and licks my stomach.

—"Stop, Jake-! It tickles!", I push his head away.

His loud laughs fill the room entirely.

"Gross! Your saliva's all over me, you weirdo!", I grimace.

He hides his face, burying it in my shirt and relaxes slowly. The dog soon comes back on the bed, only to fall asleep between Jake and my legs. And as if three on a bed wasn't enough, the cat joins us, waving his tail right in my face, meowing. His purrs fill my ears as he lays down next to my head, putting his tail down against my hair. Jake soon starts to snore softly, still hugging me. He's adorable... I kiss two of my fingers and puts them on Jake's forehead. I'm getting way too sleepy to kiss me directly. The boy doesn't move an inch, comfortable and peaceful.

I smile slightly, thinking of him, and close my eyes to finally doze off, surrounded by cute creatures, the cutest being the Golden Retriever hugging me in his sleep.

—————

Word count: 1856

DRAKE FUTURE AU??? Oh yes. Imma use this AU in the future for sure B)))

Liked the story? Vote! B)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

29.9K 294 35
This story will include many ships, such as: -Jailey (Main ship) -Lander (Dey is too cute for their own good 😩 ) -Milliot (I stan ✋ ) -Saisy ( ✨ Y...
21.7K 200 18
Music freak one shots! I read a few of these and it looked really fun to write! (There is gonna be lot of Henriam) I am taking requests! Umm I don't...
277K 5.5K 200
Me like the dream team. That's about it. You can request if you want if anyone reads this. It's just homies being homies, nothing else. I don't want...
31.6K 439 18
So ya I'm going to make some DrewxJake one-shots because they are my ships and most of them will be smuts. So read at your own risk ^^ I make fluff...