All Uchiha ( Uchihas x reader...

By Caaora

Large debt - sold to Konoha - the Uchiha Clan and became a violented slut . ( rape , kinks - a whole lot of... More

Chapter one : The beginning of the end
Chapter 2 :Madara
Chapter 3 : New
Chapter 4: The Head
Chapter 5: Three
Chapter 6: Out But Not Free
Chapter 7: Different
Chapter 8: Permission
Chapter 9: Girlfriends & Husbands
Chapter 10: The Man Who Took My Virginity
Chapter 11: Leaving?!
Chapter 12: Escape
Chapter 13: Daddy
Chapter 14: Good Times
Chapter 15: Training
Chapter 16: Meeting
Get Away
Chapter 18: Analysis
Chapter 19: Shyeiika & Itachi
Chapter 20: No Alone Time
Chapter 21: Indra's wife
Chapter 22: Re start
Chapter 24 : My Real Wife
Chapter 25 : Quickies
Chapter 26: 3/6 Husbands Edition
Chapter 27: After math
Chapter 28: Killie
Chapter 29: Itachi's Wife
Chapter 30: The Next Village
Chapter 31: Fun Day In The Cloud Shisui Edition
Chapter 32: The Hidden Stone
Chapter 33: The Hidden Rain
Chapter 34: Shisui's Reasoning
Chapter 35 : Madara's Decision

Chapter 23:Out With Indra

243 9 0
By Caaora

Indra's Pov 

" Indra where are we going ?" Shy asked as I took her hand after breakfast . Though I didn't have my wife 24/7 we spent breakfast and lunch and sometimes  dinner and today I wanted to spend the day with her and go out - with her . 

Though I almost never leave the house , I want venture around the village and compound today . 

" we're going into the village - you could introduce me to your friends " I smiled as we walked . Shy was at ease now , I suppose - I hope, we walked out of the mansion estate and in to the market , shee never let go of my hand as I beamed at her happy expression as we bought food and looked at cool things . 

" Indra where are we going next ?" Shy beamed 

" in to the village " 

Shy became a bit reserved not wanting the stares of her supposing to be dead , yet we both got stares because I'm an Otosuki - one who was evil at first . 

" SHYEIIIKAAAA" Naruto yelled 

Shyeiika for the first time let go of my hand and ran to hug him , the others soon gathered , surprised yet some knew she was still alive . 

" Indra these are some of my friends - Kiba , Hinata , Naruto and Shino " 

" nice to meet you all " I bowed 

they returned the greeting and continued on with their conversation . 

" Shy- chan so your married to Indra ?" Hinata asked . 

Shy laughed nervously and nodded . 

" Indra arent you like a 100 " Naruto squinted 

" maybe " I smiled " come Shy we have to see the hokage " I said taking her hand and leaving.

We got to the market and that's when I saw him and so did Shy .

" I'm going to say hi to Neji " she said trying to release my grip from her hand but I didnt budge.  " Indra" she said say my grip continues to tighten , I didnt want to make a scene but thinking she'd like him and be with him . SHE'S MINE . I yanked her away skipping the market until we finish with the Hokage and my younger brother .

" something wrong ?" She asked as we walked through the doors of the Hokage mansion .

" did you have sex with Neji ?"

Shy sighed " no I didn't,  we were just friends"

" you say that but I see the way you look at him Shy - you were so excited to see him . I don't want you seeing him anymore - we're married and your branded MINE , one of the Uchiha do you understand?" I said firmly bruising her wrist .

" yes please " she said hanging her head .

I knew she was saddened by my words as and I knew she wouldnt cheat but still.

I pushed the door to the Hokages office letting Shyeiika in first.

" INDRA " my little brother yelled hugging me tightly . I nudged him off after letting him squeeze me for a bit . Hashirama just like Ashura hugged Shy tightly . After all the hugs , we had a meeting about the Otosuki planet and if to destroy it or not we'll be dealing with terrible Otousuki forever .

Hashirama decided to let Ashura and I deal with it because he didnt want to invade a planet that he wasnt from and it wouldnt make sense trying to take them all on at once .

After the meeting I took Shy out for lunch . I could tell she was a bit upset but she hid it well .

We got deep into the forest I told her we'd be hunting and she agreed .

" what are we hunting for ?"
" anything that can be used as meat "
" why ? There is meat at home " she giggled . 
"like old days when you had to find your yourself not in a market " 
" ohhh " 

We continued on searching and eventually I found a hog and killed it grilling it for us in the evening sky . Shyeiika seemed a bit distracted - maybe she was thinking about that Neji . 

" what are you thinking about ?" I asked as she ate 
" nothing " she whispered 
" you are is this about Neji ?" 
" no ..... I just - " she whispered hanging her head and blushing deeply . 

I frowned at her reaction " you still like him don't you ?" I snapped getting up to leave . 

" No Indra , please -" she said following me quickly . 

" then why is it so hard for you to just forget him " I frowned 

" was it easy for you to forget me ?" she said stopping in her tracks I turned . 

" thats different " 
" its not " 
" I love you but you love him "
" I loved him when I was 12 we are just friends now , yeah we flirt but that was when I was single Indra " she said holding my arm , I pushed her on to a tree holding her neck tightly 

" YOUR MINE !" I yelled " HE DOESN'T GET A SECOND CHANCE YOUR AN UCHIHA - Indra's Uchiha's wife - I'm not your boyfriend like Sasuke I'm your husband you do what I say or else - do you understand - you cut him off or I kill him myself and anybody else who lays there eyes on you " my mankeyou flared up and I looked at her - she was crying , I didn't notice that I had bruised her neck as she struggled to breath . 

" I'm sorry " I whispered hugging her tightly resting my head on her shoulder as she slowly hugged back . I looked into Shy's eyes filled of tears , fear and confusion . I kissed her slowly and passionately , I wanted to show her how much I really cared about her . 

" I'm sorry Indra" she whispered as I sucked on her neck and she melted into me moaning lowly . 

" It's okay " 

I undid her robe and she took off my shirt , we stripped down completely  naked . 

" supposed someone sees " she said as I grinded onto her. 

" nobody's around here " 

Her back rubbed against the tree bark making Shyeiika hiss in pain while I groped her boobs sucking on her hard nipples . My hands wondered down to her wet folds fingering her vagina. 

" ~Indra - baby" she moaned over and over again , I loved it my dick was rock hard and I clenched my teeth teasing her entrance before going in holding her waist as her legs wrapped around my waist . 

" Shy" I yelled thrusting into her roughly into her before we kissed roughly . Shyeiika licked my jawline before we continued on sloppily devouring each other . 

" uhhhh Indra~ my pussy ~~" she whispered trying to get me to slow down . I brought her down on to the ground feeling the blood from the constant grazing of the bark on her back , Shy was handling the pain quite well .  I spread open her legs ramming into her soaking cunt , 

" FUCK FUCK " we both yelled  , her insides trapped me - more than addicting , I clenched my teeth as the sound of smacking could probably be heard from a good distance . 
" INDRA " she yelled with spit running down her mouth and her hands running through her hair constantly shifting from her face as she screamed . I wanted to no one else to see her in this state not even the Uchiha main house 

" Shy ~" I whispered in awe while she neared her end . I rubbed her clit insanely fast making her legs shake , I panted watching her boobs jump as she screamed , my hand rested on her boob squeezing it harshly shooting my seed in to her - It was way more than usual . 

" Indra .... Indra " she whispered releasing right after , I laid on Shyeiika's chest for a while as we both calmed down . I kissed her again slowly and gently . 

" I love you Indra " 

" I love you  Shy " 

I picked her up healing her back . 

A week later I introduced her to my family  as my wife , I was the first to do so finally . I kept and eye on Neji and Shyeiika , he seemed to miss her and I felt bad for a while but - , Shy already goes 5 ways not another . lol . 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 3.3K 45
a story of a girl who loved Naruto so much that she would cry over the deaths of everyone in the show.here parents were shit honestly but one day whi...
147K 2.4K 64
Just a bunch of oneshots with some smut here and there. I DON'T OWN ANYTHING NARUTO/BORUTO. Most of these are from boruto or shippuden. So I'm very s...
3.7K 54 20
Your parents abandoned you at a young age, you're half Nara/half Uchiha. You lived in the Uchiha compound as a kid. I bend the storyline alot in this...
Code By Borusuch

Fanfiction

12.8K 256 27
Sequel to "Karma for my past mistakes" When an Uchiha has known love, then loses that deep love, it is replaced by an even stronger hate that changes...