Take my hand || Taehyung Fanf...

By eatinmochis

Lee Y/N is a 27-year-old thoughtful and fun-loving girl who also happens to be a hopeless romantic but doesn'... More

Chapter 1:: We met again
Chapter 2:: Time will say
Chapter 3:: You never know
Chapter 4:: We're home
Chapter 5:: I think I do
Chapter 6:: Cheer to us
Chapter 7:: Kind of?
Chapter 8:: A trip to Daegu
Chapter 9:: What if
Chapter 10:: It's okay
Chapter 11:: You're pretty
Chapter 12:: It's sweet
Chapter 13:: The 6 hours with you
Chapter 15:: At this point
Chapter 16:: We're doomed
Chapter 17:: Meant to be a secret
Chapter 18:: I'll tell you
Chapter 19:: I will stay with you
Chapter 20:: It's okay
Chapter 21:: Do you?
Chapter 22: I do
Chapter 23:: Can't I do that instead?
Chapter 24:: I Love You
Chapter 25:: People we can't handle
Chapter 26:: Safe place
Chapter 27:: 100 days and more
Chapter 28:: Not an end
::Epilogue::

Chapter 14:: I like you

1.2K 86 7
By eatinmochis

Author's POV:

"WE'RE BACK~" 

You both heard a voice making your and Taehyung's eyes widen. You pushed Taehyung away making him fall to the ground. You gasped getting up as you quickly went to him saying, "Oh my! I'm sorry!! Did you get hurt?" You asked as he sighed shaking his head while trying to get up.
"Ahh... I'm sorry!" You said brushing his shoulders to get the dirt off them. He looked at you as a small smile appeared on his lips. But suddenly, he felt irritated. He was THIS close to kissing you but the precious voice interrupted him. He wanted to k*ll everyone right now.

"Guys- What are you both doing here?" Junho asked coming into the living room as you adjusted your voice awkwardly moving away from Taehyung while Taehyung stared at Junho blankly knowing well he was the owner of the voice.
"Junho. Why are you here?" Taehyung asked not being able to control his irritation as Junho frowned asking, "What? Yah! You punk. I came early! I figured you both must've been lonely and bored, so I and Mina Noona came early. The elders are coming later. And you're asking me why I'm back?" 
"You did well by coming back." You mumbled smiling awkwardly as Taehyung glared at you making you look down like a puppy.

"Y/Nah~~ Your bestie is here~~" Soon Mina came in hugging you as you smiled awkwardly saying, "Yeah.. you are." 
"Aren't you both happy to see us?! Why are your faces looking like the sky just crashed on your heads?" Junho asked as you scratched your neck while Taehyung stared at Junho as if he was going to murder him right now.
"I'm so happy to see you! Who said I'm not happy?!" Taehyung exclaimed with fake joy while gritting his teeth as you tried not to smile seeing him look like this.
"Right? I know... no matter how much you fight with me, you love me don't you?" Junho asked as Taehyung hugged him tightly squeezing the air out of him saying, "Of. course.I.do.My.Dear.Friend." Taehyung said making Junho cough in shortage of air as he said, "T-Tae! L-Leave m-me! I... I-I'll d-die!" 

Mina sighed saying, "They're like lovebirds~" You awkwardly nodded saying, "Probably.."

---Time skip

"So! What did you guys do?" Mina asked as you said, "Cooked breakfast.. watched a movie... we also went out to have lunch and ice cream." Mina and Junho looked at you both weirdly looking at each other as Junho said, "Are you sure it was just a casual time and not some kind of date?" 
"What?" Taehyung asked already annoyed by Junho as Mina said, "You just sounded like.. a married couple spending time on weekends."
You and Taehyung glanced at each other and looked away smiling together. Junho sighed saying, "Anyway... I know even if the world ends, they aren't going to be a thing. Just imagining it is weird!"
"Why is it weird?" You asked as he replied, "You're not even a girl." 

"Do you want a beating?!" Mina asked smacking Junho as Taehyung looked at him blankly saying, "Shut up." 
"What the... why is everyone defending her?! I was just joking!" Junho said as Taehyung replied, "Not funny." You looked at Taehyung before looking away. You all chatted for some more time as Mina spoke, "We went to the mall and bought some stuff! Wanna see? Or should we unpack them after the elders come?"
"After the elders come, I think?" You said as she nodded. Junho spoke, "We went to a restaurant. The food was so good. No joke! You both just missed the fun, don't you regret not coming?" 

Taehyung looked at you saying, "I don't know." You chuckled saying, "Are you trying to make us jealous right now?"
"Not really," Mina spoke as you chuckled along with Taehyung. Junho and Mina frowned seeing your strange behaviour. 
"Alright then. Junho, let's go freshen up first." Mina said as Junho nodded. They both left the living room leaving you and Taehyung alone. 

Taehyung stared at you with a smile saying, "Noona."
"What?" You asked as he replied, "If those pricks didn't come, you wouldn't get angry at me. Would you?"
"What?" You asked as he replied, "You knew I was going to kiss you. You didn't say anything."
"Shut up! Why do you speak out about stuff like that? Don't you have any shame?!" You said as he chuckled saying, "Yeah, I don't. I don't need to have any." 
"Woah... kids these days!" You said rolling your eyes trying to ignore him as he moved closer to you saying, "Kid? Me? Do you really think of me as a kid?" 
"What do you want?" You asked as he smiled saying, "You."

You looked at him blankly before bursting into a fit of laughter making him confused.
"Do you think those childish lines can melt me?!" You asked as he nodded making you thin your lips as you said, "Yeah, you're right. I'm a fool. But don't use those lines on me or I'll smack you." 
"Why do you always threaten me with that?" He asked as you replied, "Because I want to." 
"Why do you want to?" He asked playing along as you said, "Why do I have to tell you?" He let out a laugh seeing you replying to him so boldly.
"Noona. You're so-" He laughed making you frown.
"What?" You asked as he squished your cheeks saying, "Cute."
"You say that every time." You said unbothered as he said, "Because it's true." 

"I don't care." You spoke as he was about to talk but soon Junho came in and sat in the middle of you and Taehyung making you look at him blankly as Taehyung glared at him sighing.
"Noona. You look very pretty today. Did you do something to your face?" Junho asked as you frowned saying, "Shut up you idiot!"
"I was literally trying to compliment you!" Junho spoke as Taehyung rolled his eyes saying, "Why are you sitting here? Sit somewhere else."
"Why?" Junho asked as you bit your lips trying not to laugh. 

---Time skip

"Kids. What did you do when we were out?" Your mom asked as Taehyung replied, "Just cooked food and watched TV."
"I'm still surprised they didn't burn the whole house down," Mina said as you and Taehyung scoffed together making the other chuckle.
"They do have good chemistry. Perfect siblings!" Mrs Kim said as you both looked at Mrs Kim with wide eyes.
"No!" You spoke as Taehyung looked at you trying not to smile but looked at Mrs Kim who said, "Why? Did we say something wrong?" 
"N-No I mean... we aren't siblings! We aren't even blood-related.." You said to her as she frowned saying, "Why? Are you both not close?"

"It's all because we're close." You mumbled as Taehyung smiled eyeing you playfully as you looked at him with a 'Look away before I kill you' look.

Hours passed by as you all had your dinner. And now everyone was getting ready to go to bed.
"Let's just have a BBQ party tomorrow." Mina said as Junho nodded saying, "We couldn't even go to the lake today. Maybe luck's on these two idiots' side." Junho said eyeing you and Taehyung who were sitting beside each other pretending like nothing ever happened. 
You and Taehyung looked at each other a few times and ended up laughing making the others confused about what you both were doing. Soon everyone left as you both were sitting together.

"Noona. If you keep looking at me like that, I'll misunderstand." He said as you spoke looking at the ceiling, "What's there to misunderstand?" 
"Do you know what you're doing right now?" Taehyung asked as you said, "I'm not dumb, am I?" 
"Then you should know the consequences of this." He said as you frowned saying, "What consequences?"

"What else if not me?" He asked as you chuckled saying, "I think I'm already bearing with it." He chuckled putting his hand on top of yours which was resting on the couch. You let out an airy chuckle as he smiled saying, "You can't back away."
"I'm not a coward to do that." You said smiling but your eyes widened as you saw Mina coming towards you both. You quickly took your hand back looking away as Taehyung let out a sigh in disbelief. 
"Not a coward, yeah I see that," Taehyung spoke as you glared at him shutting him up. Mina walked towards you both saying, "What are you two doing here? Go to sleep?" 
"Why do you want to get rid of us?" You asked as she coughed awkwardly holding her phone as you sighed.
"Just talk in our room! I'll come in a little later." You said as she chuckled saying, "okay~ See you!" She ran inside the room as you sighed.

"What's with her?" Taehyung asked as you replied, "She's talking to her boyfriend." He thinned his lips saying, "Talking about which, what name did you save me as?"
"Oh... I forgot to change your name." You said as he looked at you in disbelief.
"For real..?" He asked as you thinned your lips saying, "It's not that bad! I mean, every time I see your contact name, I'll remember about the first time we met." 
"Is that supposed to make me melt?" He asked as you rolled your eyes saying, "Whatever." He chuckled saying, "Noona. Let's go sit in the backyard." You nodded as you both went towards the backyard and sat on the swing. 

You both were staring at the sky as you looked to your left to see Taehyung sitting there staring at the sky with a smile.
"Why do we sit here every day?" You asked as he looked at you saying, "I don't know, maybe, because... it feels good?"
"It does." You muttered under your breath as he looked at you and then at your lips. You noticed his gaze and gulped looking here and there knowing exactly what he was thinking. 
"Noona," Taehyung mumbled in a raspy voice as you hummed nervously. He smiled a little saying, "You won't get angry right now, will you?"
"Why do you k-keep asking that?" You asked as he said, "You know it." You gulped looking down as he lifted your chip with his thumb finger making you look at him.

"Taehyungah." You said as he hummed looking at you. You gulped saying, "I think... I don't really see you as a kid." He smiled a little as you said, "I think... I like you.." You said staring at him as if you were dreaming. He smiled leaning closer to your face and in no time, you felt a pair of soft lips on yours.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 92 15
Can't we just let those sad memories disappear from our lives?? A story of two soul who don't know what are they going to see after this marriage T...
666 99 9
It is easy to say we love someone, but it's the heart that decides, that feels..... _________________________ Hey !!! If wanna know the story , do r...
7.5K 262 40
[Jeon Jungkook Imagination ] #jeonjungkookff A story about two arrogant CEO couple [Jk: I hate you, i just hate you. Y/n: Thanks for your complemen...
19.4K 739 23
Engfa Waraha (P'Fa) and Charlotte Austin (Char) met in a college dorm, Char hates the witty and sarcastic P'fa, but the dark cat eyed girl find it...