unexpected ✓ Kai Parker

By mkpark4er

" Love is the only thing that covers up all pain and makes someone feel wonderful again. " Kai parker fanfict... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
epilogue

16

196 2 0
By mkpark4er

Alycia's pov

Wow, this was exhausting and really painful day. I can't imagine what Caroline's feeling right now. I reached my doorknob, about to open it when someone beat me to it. Kai walked out, smiling when his eyes met mine. "Aly!" He exclaimed, "just who I wanted to see." He wrapped his arm over my shoulder, chuckling. "Hey, are you okay?" I asked, unsure of what to do. This didn't look like usual Kai.

"He's drunk." A girl voice said from behind Kai, "it happened again so he finished-" Mya put her finger on her chin, thinking "two or three bottles of bourbon."

"Where did you find bourbon?" I asked confused and really curious. "Salvatore mansion." He kept on laughing.

"Why the hell is he laughing like an idiot?" Edward asked, smiling himself. Standing beside his sister. "I'm gonna kill you for that tomorrow." Kai smirked and I rolled my eyes. "He's joking." I added when I saw frightening look on Edward's face. "No, I'm not." Kai stuttered.

"Yes he is. He can't even get out few words normally." I started pulling Kai inside and Mya helped me. "Thanks." I smiled to her after Kai was located on the sofa in the living room. "Least I can do after you let us stay here." I nodded and walked into kitchen. looking for something to eat. "Did you guys do anything today?" I wasn't sure if I was allowed to ask but hack that. What could be so wrong in asking.

"No, about fifty minutes after you left, this happened." She pointed her fingers at Kai.

I was about to say something but I was cut off by Mark and Ly coming in. "Aly." Ly came running to me like always. "Hey I thought you said few hours." I rose my brows to my brother. "Blame this one." He motioned Ly and she started giggling.

Mark's eyes finally caught the sight of Mya and her brother. "Two more psychopaths?" I thought they would be offended but Edward let out a small laugh. "Sorry, it seems like you're not a big fun of Malachai."

"Kai not Malachai." We heard Kai's voice from next room. "What do you know he's awake." Edward said ironically. "I'm literally going to murder you tomorrow." Kai mumbled.

"Just go back to sleep Kai." I called from here. "You should stop teasing him or you'll be six feet under soon." Mya rose her eyebrows to her brother, he just rolled his eyes and walked out.

"These are Mya and her younger brother Edward. He's a siphoner and Kai needs to teach him control." I explained to my brother. "And all of that needs to take place in our house, because-"

"Because your sister's dating our coven leader?" Mya answered before I could. She then suddenly turned to face me and apologized. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you. Oh god-"

"It's okay Mya, I'm sure she's not offended." My brother looked at me with narrowed eyes "the only thing to be offended about is that you're dating a murderer Al." I rolled my eyes and rose from my seat. "No you don't get to leave this conversation, not again. He killed his family, I don't get what you see in him. Come on Al, you know you can tell me anything." Mark pleaded, I shook my head and started walking out. But before I was gone, I turned around about to defend Kai, facing my brother and Mya."what?" My brother asked, "You know what, forget it." I turned back and walked upstairs.

It's no point talking to them, they will never see things the way I do.

Mya's pov

"I'm hoping that's not my fault." I said awkwardly and shook my head. "And I'm hoping it's mine." Alycia's brother replied and sat on a chair. "My name's Mya." I started a conversation, hoping he would want to have one with me. He thought just few seconds ago I was a psychopath so not totally sure.

"Mark." He answered shortly. I nodded. I was right, he doesn't want to do anything with me, so I started walking out but Mark's voice stopped me. "Sorry I called you sociopath or psychopath. What's the difference anyway." He shrugged, "Psychopaths are actually more cold-hearted and calculating. They carefully plot their moves, when sociopaths act without thinking how others will be affected." I finished and shoved my hands into my pockets, Mark rose an eyebrow. "I'm into psychology." I formed a small smile which he returned.

"I'm gonna burn you alive old man." We yet again heard Kai's voice. "Is there anything that guy's thinking about except murder?" Mark asked, truly curious. I chuckled and thought to say maybe your sister but realized it would be inappropriate so I contained myself from doing anything.

"Al left her phone here and it's ringing." Little girl spoke up, handing over the phone to Mark. "Hey Elena, what's wrong?"

I couldn't hear what the girl said but it was something bad because Mark rose from his seat, a little nervous. "I'll be right there, no Elena Alycia's dealing with some personal issues, she can't come but I can." He stopped talking for a while, his eyes darted to me. "I'm gonna bring a little help." He hang up the phone and I spoke up "personal issues?"

Mark shrugged, "doesn't matter. But have you ever dealt with no humanity vampire before?" I shook my head to say no, "you?"

Mark chuckled a bit. "Too many times."

"That's interesting." I stuttered, Mark smiled and put his hand on his hips "wanna see one right now? Because you know you have magic and our witch is currently in prison world because of that guy over there who's snoring."

"You don't have to say any more, I'm in." I smiled and Mark started walking out but then he realized something and turned to face me. "Does your brother have any kind of experience with kids?" I chuckled at his question and shook my head. "Absolutely not."

"Well he has to learn some day." He shrugged and walked out the house with me following behind him.

Alycia's pov

My head was already hurting but it got worse listening to my niece complaining about something. "I'm gonna kill Mark for waking me up." I said out loud while walking down the stairs. "Thanks to lord, I'm not Mark then." Kai smiled, I rose my brows. "Your brother was gone when I woke up with Mya and your niece was in hands of Edward, which is really terrible idea, who's was it?"

I hit my palm on my forehead. "Someone kill me please."

"Now, don't say things like that. If you die I will most likely go on another killing spree."

"Where are they?"

"Are you okay Aly? You sure your brain's still working?" Kai asked with clueless expression and I wanted to slap that face right now. "I just told you, I don't know."

"If you won't shut up right now, I'll slap you."

"By all means." I rose an eyebrow, "you already punched me more than twice. I wanna know what it's like to get slapped by-" he was cut off by my palm making contact with his face, he looked surprised and I smiled proudly. "You asked for it."

Then Edward walked in with chips in his hands. "I was just watching a movie, is that okay?" I nodded but Kai spoke up, "it's time to practice now." He motioned to the next room, Edward sighed but agreed, Kai looked at me and rubbed the place on his face I just slapped. "That was hot." He winked at me and followed Edward.

I looked at the clock. It's 2 a.m what's with me waking up in the middle of the night. God. I walked into the kitchen where I saw Ly sitting on a chair, eating chocolate cake, "mister I know everything said it was okay and you were sleeping." She said in her cute voice, I chuckled and sat next to her.

"It's okay, you can finish it." Who cares that it's 2 in the morning right?

I looked around and my eyes darted to my phone, I picked it up and saw missed call from Caroline. I dialed her number and called her. "Hey, Care. I'm sorry, I was sleeping. Is everything okay?"

"Ohh, it's far better than just okay, Aly." She chuckled, am I hallucinating things? She just lost her mother, how could she be laughing. I guess everyone has their own way of mourning.

"I need to meet you, can I?"

"Right now?" I asked, confused. "Is it possible? I won't be interepting anything right?"

When did Damon had time to tell her about me and Kai. Or maybe it was Stefan or Elena, who knows. I rolled my eyes in annoyance, "yes you can come Care." I wasn't even finished when someone knocked on my door. I put my phone back on the table and opened the door.

"That was fast." I stated, Caroline walked in and smiled. "I was already on the way."

"Hey Car." Ly greeted her but Caroline just ignored her. "Where's your brother?" She asked really curious, eyeing me up and down.

"What's wrong Care? Why do you -"

"He's trying to get my emotions back and if he doesn't stop-"

Okay, this was a lot of information but until I can process everything I cut her off " if he doesn't stop then what Care? " I won't let anyone threaten my brother and get away with it. "Then I will teach him a lesson." She smirked and winked at me.

"You know what, this is an awful time. I didn't know your humanity was off, you need to go."

I grabbed her arm but she pinned me against the wall and started choking me. "Care stop." I managed to say, while desperately trying to breath. "You know vampires can actually die from choking to death?" She asked cheerfully.

"Al?" Lydia asked standing beside Caroline and looking at us with frightened look. "Look closely Ly, this is what happens when you-" she suddenly let go of me and fell on her knees, holding her head by her hands.

I knelt beside her. "This is what happens when you mess with my girlfriend." I looked behind and Kai was standing there chanting some spell. Despite everything that's going on, his words still formed a smile on my face. God, I sound like a teenage girl who's in love for the first time.

"Ly go back." I motioned for her to leave and she did. Then door opened and Mark and Mya walked in. "Hey, hey, what are you doing?" My brother lashed out on Kai and knelt beside Caroline. I got up and walked closer to Kai. "Stop, that enough." He stared at me for a while, then nodded and put his hands down.

"What's the hell is wrong with you?" Mark yelled at him, Kai rolled his eyes "oh, I'm sorry. Silly of me expecting a thank you for saving your sister."

"What are you talking about?" He rose an eyebrow, I sighed and started explaining, "your crush just tried to choke me." Yeah, this is for earlier Mark.

Caroline let out a laugh. "Your crush huh? I mean it's not like I didn't know but after I rejected you, do you still have feelings for me?" She stood up, "that's just phatetic." Caroline said all three words slowly so it would be understanding to everyone, I vamp speed to her and snapped her neck. She fell on the floor.

"Remind me not to talk shit about your brother." Edward said who was now standing beside Kai.

I turned around to face my twin. "You can deal with this." I pointed at Caroline and walked upstairs, I could hear someone's footsteps following me.

I opened the door of my room and turned around to see who that person was. "Are you mad at me?" Kai asked in a baby voice, I shook my head and motioned for him to come in.

Kai walked in and I closed the door, when I turned around he was already on a bed, his back against the headboard. "Something funny?" He asked with his eyebrows rised.

"Just you?" I answered and he shook his head, "sorry, didn't know, I was a clown." He clapped his hands. "How did you figure it out?" He narrowed his eyes, "shut up!" I replied and sat beside him.

I started caressing his cheek, "I'm sorry." He looked at me confused, "for what?"

"Slapping you." I replied and Kai burst into laughter. "You sure you're sorry? Because that was kinda hot and I won't mind if you do it again."

"I'm serious Kai, I'm sorry I slapped you and punched you countless times."

"Actually it was 4 times." He smirked and I sighed, he never gets the point.

"Not the point Kai." I stated and he smiled, "I know sweetheart." He started stroking my hair which was kinda difficult because I was far away from him. So I moved closer and placed my head on his chest.

"It's okay, I forgive you." He said in his teasing voice.

"Thank you." I replied the same.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I thought someone was dying for my forgiveness." He said in his isn't that obvious tone.

"That's not true, I just apologized. I didn't say anything about forgiveness."

"Good then, because I'm taking back my forgiveness."

"You can't just take it back."

"Oh, yes I can and I just did."

"Fine." I said and got up, I started looking for my stuffed Panda, one my sister got for me.

I smiled when I finally found it. "What are you doing Aly?"

I took the stuffed animal and lay on my bed, pushing Kai a little so I'd have enough space. I cuddled my Panda and closed my eyes.

"Are you kidding me?" He asked, and I opened one eye, "you're gonna cuddle that Panda instead of me?" I didn't answer, just closed my eyes again.

"You know, I don't like the way you treat me when you're mad at me."

"Oh good, because that's how it supposed to be." I turned around so my back was facing Kai.

There was silence after that for a while until I felt Kai's hands wrapping around me. He buried his head into my neck, "Kai?"

"Mm-hmm."

"I'm really sorry about the slap." He probably wonders why I got suddenly so obsessed about it. I want to tell him but I don't want him to get mad.

"You don't have to be Aly." He said in his sleepy voice, "I asked for it."

"Anyways, I'm still sorry." I stated and Kai chuckled. "Okay." He pulled his head away and sat up. "You've got to tell me what's that about."

I shook my head, but Kai insisted on telling him, "just tell me."

"I don't want you to get mad."

Kai sighed and lay back, "I won't get mad at you Aly, I promise."

He turned his head to face me and I turned around, "I just.... it's just, you told me your dad used to hit you when you were in trouble and I just realized I hit you when I'm angry and I'm sorry." I apologized honestly and Kai smiled, "why did you think I would get mad at that?" He rose his brows.

"Because it involves your dad and your childhood, two things you hate."

Kai chuckled little, "you know me so well." Then we heard screaming from downstairs, both Kai and I quickly got up and walked down. Caroline was bitting Mya's neck and my brother was already on the ground, I hurriedly ran to him "are you okay? Mark?"

He nodded, "it's fine just a-" he groaned in pain. "Here drink it." I bit my wrist and reached my hand to him, so he could drink.

After he finished, the bite on his neck healed, I looked around and saw Caroline about to attack Kai because he was trying to do some spell, I vamp speed to her and punched her in the face, before I could snap her neck she vamp speed away.

"Well, she made it clear she doesn't want her humanity back." Mya weakly stated from the ground. I walked to her and gave her my blood.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 261 47
-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ- Samantha Williams, Who is friends with Elena, Bonnie and Caroline, end up being in Prison world with Damon and Bonnie. She faced many cha...
118K 4.3K 76
Beatrix La Salle, the Original Heretic, was not expecting to be trapped in a prison world with a siphon sociopath, but after three hundred years of M...
48.8K 1.7K 38
Azalea Bennett, she got her happy ending only to realise it was just the beginning of the epic ride Kai Parker intended to take her on. She had been...
121K 3K 32
CHAOS ━ ❝Whatever their souls are made of, his and hers are the same.❞ Based on The Vampire Diaries Series (Season 5-6) Completed ✓ A "Light 'Em Up S...