🦋Oneshots (Sivjun)🦋

Oleh Krithi_

When our path takes different turns.. Sivjun oneshots.🦋 Just a try. Lebih Banyak

Arjun's Chellama
Naan Un Arugae Nesamaguren
Aathadi Peranbil Thaalatura
Internet-u ilamale vazhazhamaa
Theeranadhi Neethanadi
Engo Irunthu Nee Ennai Isaikirai
Engo Irunthu Nee Ennai Isaikirai-2
Nee Enatharuginil Nee
En Aayul Regai Neeyadi
Mehabooba
Enakaagave Poranthavalae

Meiyaanavan Anbil

2K 113 27
Oleh Krithi_

              After a tiring day both the hero's returned to their hotel rooms where their movie cast were present. This is the fourth movie of the director with two hero's,one Ashwin Kumar ,the hearthrob of Kollywood industry . The other one Arjun Das, who's voice made a craze among fans. Though he is married to the love of his life,still remains as the crush of many girls .

          Working for almost 2 and half months together,they both became close with eachother. They used to sit and chat at leisure time ,having their supper together ,late night chatting which end up in staying together. They share a brotherly bond together.

           When both entered the hotel ,the receptionist called them and asked
Re : Sir, who is Arjun Das here
Ar : Yeah myself. he said pointing to himself.
Re : Sir this is for you
She handed over a postal cover to him . He looked at the top of cover and noticed it's from his Chellama.
Wondering what it would be ,he thanked the receptionist and moved towards his room as Ashwin has already left to his room.

          He entered the room,placed the cover on the table and moved to refresh. Then he settled on the couch with the cover .He opened the cover to see a paper card and a pendrive in it.
  He flipped the card there it reads
"Miss you Arjun..I don't know why but nowadays I'm missing you terribly :( . I know I need to wait for another three days  but still come soon da. And when you come I have a suprise for you ;) Coming to the pendrive, it has one of your wishes and a clue for the suprise ;) Let's see how smart you are :D" he smiled at the card reading again and again.

Arj : I too miss u dii..epo iva ipdilam yosika aarambicha he told to himself  smiling and took the pendrive .

"Apdi ena irukum ithula" he thought.

When he moved towards the tv to insert it ,the knock at the door hold him back. He opened the door to see Ashwin asking him to join for dinner. "Two minutes bro" He excused himself placed the pendrive near the tv took his mobile and went to have dinner.

They both finished their dinner and walked to their rooms. They bid bye and turned to unlock their room.

Before Arjun could lock the door ,Ashwin said " Bro charger a  vituten poiten""eduthukonga bro vaanga " Arjun replied, moved aside towards the tv to insert the pendrive while Ashwin moved towards the charger. Seeing him near the tv with remote in his hands "movie night a " Ashwin asked. Before he could reply "ok you carry on good night bro" saying he moved towards door as his mobile is ringing continuously indicating his mother, but stopped before closing the door as he heard her voice after so many years.

Naan pizhai
Nee mazhalai
Enakkul nee irundhaal
Adhu thavarae illai

Though his playlist is filled with her songs, hearing her tone without music is a complete bliss moreover he had missed it and earned for it in these many years. He know he should move from there but his legs didn't cooperate with his brain he stood still hearing her sing .

On other hand, Arjun stood froze as it was the song he asked her many times to sing for him but her reply will be "kandipa unakaga oru special moment la I will sing it ". 'What will be special now' he thought but didn't get his answer.

Nee ilai
Naan paruva mazhai
siru siru thuliyaai
Vilum tharunam illai

Avan aruginilae
Kanal mael pani thuli aanen
Avan anugaiyilae
Neer thodum thamarai aanen

Aazhiyil irundhu
Alasi eduthaenae
Adaikalam amaikka
Thagundhavan dhaanae

Ada azhaga siricha mugamae
Naan nincaha thonum idamae
Ada azhaga siricha mugamae
Naan nincaha thonum idamae
Naan pirandha dhinamae
Kidacha varamae ooooo

there it stops.

As soon as the song stops Ashwin rushed to his room wiping his tears.

She looked at camera and spoke
"Arjun I hope you like it. Come soon da una romba miss panrom". She wishpered the last line in excitement raising both of her eyebrows. Arjun was too emotional to notice her eyes which moved towards her belly for a second while wishpering the last line. If he noticed it he would have guessed the suprise and returned to her in the next flight with utmost happiness.

He chuckled in tears and moved to balcony to make a call to her not before locking the room door. They continued their talks till early morning 3 'o clock then retired to sleep.
As soon as the call ended, she caressed her belly and wishpered "inum kandu pidikala polaye..." then moved to bed.

The one in his opposite room too had a sleepless night reminiscing his best days with her. It's not because he heard her ,it was his routine from the day he realised that he missed her in his life. Sometimes the silent cries help him to sleep sometimes it wouldn't.
________

'Cut'
The director announced and everyone in the spot returned to retire in their places.

While discussing the next scene papers Arjun asked
Arj: Bro...oru casual conversation or a sorry might finish this scene ...why is this so exaggerating?
Ash : That may sounds easy Arjun but reality vera.. it was too late to ask sorry and get back what he lost right?
Arj : May be he couldn't get what he lost .But a sorry can make you free from your guilt or the opposite person to vent out their angry on you. Both are good la, if it helps either of them to overcome . Who knows if it turned out to be an understanding conversation, it will help both of them to come out of it.

      Ashwin looked at Arjun who have a knowing smile that its not about the script anymore.

Processing Arjun's words both moved towards the table were other artists are present.

      There a man with spring hair is chatting with one of the actresses in his usual tone. Both Arjun and Ashwin looked at eachother. Arjun's lips raised upwards with a wink at Ashwin who stood there cluelessly but later found that Arjun has something up with Pugazh.

The duo moved towards where Pughazh and their co star were sitting.
Arjun came near Pugazh and shouted "Vaa ma Benzy" In no seconds Pugazh turned towards the direction but no one was found. He turned towards Arjun and find him controlling his laughter.

Pugazh : Deii mapla nu kooda pakamaten paathuko he warned and pulled his mobile out of his hold.

All of them broke into laughter except Pugazh who is glaring at Arjun.
Once all settled  with the laughter, Arjun moved towards him while Ashwin turned towards his caravan only to pullback by Arjun " Ada vaanga bro...thaniya caravanla poi enathan panuvingalo" Ashwin's eyes moved to Pugazh who seemed to be unbothered and then to Arjun "Ila na.." he dragged his sentence but Arjun made to sit near him without any option he too obeyed him.

    Ashwin's eyes involuntarily moved to Pugazh once again reminiscing him the beautiful days they had together. Eventhough they worked together in most of the movies , the rapport between them is alive only in their movies. When his eyes met Pugazh's he averted his eyes ,a sad smile formed in his lips and turned his head to the scene paper. Pugazh sighed internally and went through his paper.

  Arjun watched them quietly. He tried many ways to make them speak but nothing worked. At first it was for his Chellama but now it's for these men who were sitting beside him . One is his Machan and the other is a brother with a friendly vibe. He know if those three speak once everything will be fine ,if not as before they can be atleast be in good terms .

   Though he need to ,he can't do it directly . If he speak with them they may speak but only for his sake, he didn't want that,they should overcome this by themselves , may be he will act as a stimulator.

  That's when 'chellama chellama ' song played distracting everyone from their own thoughts. All of them turned towards the direction of song. It's from the phone which Pugazh was holding.
Arj : Ethuku da ipo intha paatu
Pu : Dei loosu payale un ringtone da
Saying so he hitted his own head.

Arjun gave a sleepish smile and bring his hand forward to take the phone but before he could reach Pugazh attened it and put it in speaker as he knew to whom this ringtone belongs to.
Si : Juneyy
   there comes a sound making everyone smile.
Pu : ithu June ila papa August
He said to which everyone chuckled.
Si : Neeya neyy ...Ena ney heroine yarum kooda ilayo. She asked in teasing tone .
Pu : annana asinga paduthurya Sivu he asked dramatically while she laughed to it.
Si : Athu irukatum neyy.... ivlo padam nadichirukyae inuma comedy panna kathukala ne
She asked making everyone laugh.

While Pugazh gave his expression and said
Pu : Sivuu epo ma annana ethirthu pesa aarambicha...unmela thapila ma...intha payaluku una kati kuduthathu than thappu.. Ivan training thana he told glaring at Arjun.
Si : Ama neyy..en purushan training than.
Ar : Ethu adiyeii...he raised his voice playfully. She laughed to it.
Si : avan paavum neyy..vitru neyy.
They both smiled to it.
Si : ama inum rendu voice ketuchae yaru neyy.
Pu : Break la chellam athan ellarum onna irukom. Priya iruka aprom he dragged by looking at Ashwin ,before he could say his name she started speaking with Priya.
Si : Priya kaa epdi irukinga she asked in his usual chirpy tone.
Pr : she laughed to it .Nalla iruken da ..ne epdi iruka...
Si : Na nalla iruken ..unga mela complaint vanthuchae.
Pr : enmelaya enanu she asked narrowing her eyes at Arjun to which he gave a 'I don't know' look.
Si : Arjun a romba alaya viduringalame moviela haan....she asked in a strict tone.

A word 'Rowdy' escapes from Ashwin's lips involuntarily which didn't went unnoticed by Arjun . He had a genuine smile to it.

Pr : Ayo athukum enakum entha samanthamum ilama ..ne director a than kekanum. She told making her laugh.
Si : hahaha.. inum konjam kooda alaya vidalam thapila
Ar : Adiye enadii ...he whined, turned towards Pugazh,started beating him asking  " Enada thangachi valarthu vachiruka aan"
Pu : Eii thongachii...ne avan pondati la... Super Sivu...nalla family.
Ar : Sivuu he started to say that Ashwin was there but she cut him off.
Si : iru Arjunn...inga oruthanga romba nerama silent spectator a irukanga oru hi solitu varen..
Ar : atha than di solla vanthen.
Si : Haha ok.. Hi Ashwineyy ..epdi irukinga.
He become froze hearing his name after years from her . No words are coming out of his mouth. 'How can she be like this' was the only question in his mind. Only silence filled for a minute which Sivaangi broke it.
Si : ipovum pesa matingala she asked in low tone.
As : ila... it came out quickly as his eyes glistened. ila ma ila .na nalla iruken ma..ne epdi iruka .
Si : Supera iruken Ashwineyy..to which everyone chuckled. Aanalum unga bromance thangala Ashwineyy ..epo call panalum Ashwin puranam than intha 2 monthsa.
Pr : unmai than Sivu...ivanga aluchatiyam thaanga mudiyala. kalyanam matum than panala ...epo paaru onnave suthitu irukanga.
All laughed to her comment.
Pr : sari neenga pesunga na ipo vanthururen and went away.
Si : sari ney aprm pesuren bye..bye Arjun ..bye Ashwin.
All bidded bye to her before she cut the call
As : Sivaangi
Si : solunga Ashwin
He saw Arjun who smiled at him and nodded his head.

As : sorry ma

'Why' she almost asked but stopped as she knew the answer not only her ,all who were listening to the conversation knows it. While he continued
As : I'm happy for you ma . You are lucky to have him.
He said looking at Arjun to which Arjun shook his head sideways with a smile.

She knew she has to reply something but a Thank you or ok will be awkward or to say it will feel a distance .The silent from her made everyone tensed.Sensing the tension Sivaangi decided to clear it.
Si : Athu ena you are lucky aan
She added in strict tone confusing everyone more. Before anyone could answer she added
Si :  He is lucky to have me...vena avanaye kelunga..solu Arjun..apdithana
She asked making everyone smile.

This is her she can't hate anyone. You may go away from her but when you return don't expect changes from her. She will remain the same as she used to be before.

Ar : Hahaha aama di I'm very much Lucky .
He replied and moved away with his mobile leaving the duo back after nodding both of them, showing his puppy eyes ,indicating them that he need a personal talk.

After Arjun left, both their eyes fixed on him.
Ash : Ava inum marave ilala.
Pu : Athuthan ava
Pu: Ne avala miss panrala
As : Miss panitenu feel panen ...Arjun aa pakurathuku munadi vara. She deserves Arjun. I'm happy for her. She will be happy only with him.
Pu : Unmai than ...sari vaa lunch ku veliya polam.
As : Arjun
Pu : Avan ilama epdi...ipo namma pesuromna athuku avanthana reason.

That's when Arjun's words just before the call striked his mind, smiling to himself ,he nodded at Pugazh and both went near Arjun.

If not as before ,now they will definitely share a good friendship.They both knew it. Arjun is right,a conversation without sorry too will help

(Before Ashwin & Pugazh's conversation).

After reaching a certain distance Arjun turned to see them. There they were speaking something but he couldn't hear . He smiled at them and continued his conversation with his wife
Si : Arjun irukya paa.
Ar : Iruken dii...Phone eduthutu thaniya vanthuten  he smiled.
Si : yenda...na oru bye kooda solala en annanuku
Ar : romba mukiyamthan he muttered under his breath.
Si : kekuthu da pakki she laughed at him.
Ar : pakki ...me? He pouted.
Si : aama she shrugged.
Ar : purshanu oru mariyatha iruka di... enaku call panitu..ena thavara yellarkitayum pesura
Si : nethu night full aa pesitu  thana pa irunthom.
Ar : ohh apo madam ethuku call paninga he asked in teasing way.
Si : aaa dhu dha bha dha her tongue rolled.
Ar : Enadi music class a ena he teased her.
Si : Deii.. she whined and continue the call until a tap on his shoulder.

He turned to see pugazh and ashwin standing with a smile and eyes glistened.
Ar : Enachu he asked in low tone

Ashwin pulled him into tight hug ,he patted his back.

As : you are right Arjun. Apology is not so hard as movies atleast not with our loved ones.
Arjun smiled to him , both asked him to join for lunch and all the three moved to have their dinner.
Suddenly Arjun asked
Arj : Bro 'Do you know why they are exaggerating a apology this hard'.
Ashwin looked at him to continue.
Arj : If people came to know that apology is so easy,they will stop thinking before they speak. We doesn't know how much we needed for the one who seek apology from us. There is a love in it.
Arjun winked at him and all of them moved for their lunch forgetting the phone call.

Sivaangi cut the call and has a contented smile on her face. Though she made fun of what Ashwin said , it's true she is lucky to get Arjun. She doesn't know what she had done to get Arjun in her life.  All the criticism she had faced so far had turned into a blessing and came to her as Arjun. He made her to believe in love and taught that love can change one's life in a most beautiful way. Sivaangi being the one who spread only love to others and never expected anything. There he comes to show her the feeling of being loved.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

88.2K 3.1K 29
This is a bit different story and I will start it from Rishikesh.
2.9K 92 4
| Güvnes Oneshots | Feel free to comment your thoughts and requests.
58.4K 5.2K 13
Some crazy one shot collection of our favourite pair 💜😁
5.3K 349 7
This is one shot stories which I wrote... hope u will like this.. they r strangers... how fate unites them.. lets see!..