Once Upon A Prophecy

By WiseRavenclaw07

"Banshee... Mom's dead." ✼ ҉ ✼ Seven children share one combined and twisted past. When they aged, they a... More

Ø ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴜᴍʙʟᴇᴅᴏʀᴇꜱ Ø
Ø ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇꜱᴛ Ø
☢ ᑭᖇOᒪOGᑌE
☢ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 1
☢ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 2
☢ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 3
☢ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 4
☢ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 5
☢ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 6
☢ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 7
☢ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 8
☢ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 9
☢ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 10
☢ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 11
☢ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 12
☢ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 13
☢ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 14
☢ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 15
☢ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 16
☢ ᔕᑭEᑕIᗩᒪ TᕼᗩᑎKᔕ

☢ EᑭIᒪOGᑌE

33 8 61
By WiseRavenclaw07

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

As a start to our end, let me tell you what happened exactly a week after the death of Albus Dumbledore. 

Of course, your mind might obviously go straight ahead to the conclusion of a funeral. That comes later on after one more step. 

"I never really liked the surname Dumbledore," said Remus. "That is why I asked Mom to help me find which families we originally came from."

"You want us to switch back to the surnames of the families that betrayed us and left us to eat dirt?" asked Alden. 

"It's better than Dumbledore," Pandora shrugged. 

"I was in an orphanage," Alden explained. 

"Yet, I think they still found your original surname," said Sirius as they all watched Remus place seven files on the dining table they were all sitting around. 

"So, we can legally change our names?" asked Lily. "No trouble will find us."

"No trouble will find you," spoke Maria McKinnon, soon to be a part of the Fenwicks. "Plus, why are you worrying? You'll probably change it into Potter soon?"

Lily hid her face as they laughed.

"The question for now is: are you ready to know what your prior surnames were? Mentally and all of that?" Mary's personal lawyer eventually asked.

The seven children looked at one another and made a silent decision together. 

They will do this together

Each one grabbed the file with their month on it and opened it. 

Later, they would sign the papers. But, in order to not diddle daddle with you, let me just be straight with you and tell you their new names. 

Why? Because they all decided to change their Dumbledore surname into what it was prior. 

As always, from the eldest to the youngest. 

Liliana Hassiba Evans.

Remus Anders Lupin.

Pandora Maizie Lovegood.

Alden Navin Madison.

Mary Pallas MacDonald.

Regulus Brando Wilson.

Sirius Odon Black.

They may not be related by blood, but they counted themselves as a family either way. 

Liliana Hassiba Evans. 

Remus Anders Lupin. 

Pandora Maizie Lovegood. 

Alden Navin Madison. 

Mary Pallas MacDonald. 

Regulus Brando Wilson. 

Sirius Odon Black. 

They may not be related by blood, but they counted themselves as a family either way. Even if they now did not share a surname. 

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

Let me teach you something about my storytelling. Take it as a disclaimer, a caution, a warning before you proceed with this story.

I will be switching between the present this story takes place in and the past - the one that is deemed such according to the timeline of the story as well.
And let me make this clear, the at-hand timeline of this story is most certainly not my present, but you will only understand that when the time of disclosure decided to arrive. Not to worry, that is still a while away.

Since I have stated that I am switching between the present of this story, which happens to be twenty-nineteen, and the past of this story, which is deemed anything prior to twenty-nineteen, let me keep to my saying.

That is what I used to say, correct?

Well, I am sorry, and maybe not sorry as well, that in our end there will be no memories to tell. 

Our beginning was the past and our end will be me trying to slowly lead you to the children's future, which just so happens to be the narrator's present. 

Talking about time has always been a difficult issue that could take time to understand. 

"We thank our heroes for saving us," spoke the mayor of Elder Folk. "Not only did they save the people stuck at the bank, but they also happened to save the world from an even bigger crisis that we did not know about."

The crowd, filled with citizens of Elder Folk, clapped.

"Normally, we would thank the Dumbledore family in general, a group of six. Yet, the seventh child is who saved us all. Technically, she is the eldest of all seven and we have not given her the respect she deserved all those years ago."

"It was by the work of all of us, really," Lily added. 

"Humble as well," commented the mayor. "Well, I think this calls for some medals. Let's also not forget to celebrate. Enjoy the drinks and the food because the world will not end today!"

And just as the mayor promised, they celebrated until midnight when the last couple won a dance competition.

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

They were sitting around their table for a farewell lunch. 

"We were joined again and now we're going away from one another," said Alden, a touch of sadness in his town. 

"Hey," said Mary, embracing Alden in a side hug. "We could agree to have a twice-annual dinner or lunch just like this one."

"That... that actually does not sound like a bad idea," Sirius commented.

"I quite like that idea," said the one sitting at the head of the table. "As your mother, I would like to be guaranteed two visits throughout a year."

"We wouldn't want to leave our sweet mother behind," said Regulus, leaning closer to his mother. 

"You still have to eat that broccoli," Minerva said to him in the same sweet tone he used. 

"I tried," shrugged Regulus as he grabbed one broccoli in his fork. "We really should have gotten a dog."

"Buy Mom one for mother's day next year," Lily suggested. 

"Ah, then, we'll all have to pitch in," Regulus smirked as he watched the looks on his siblings' friends. 

"You wanted the dog in the first place," Remus pointed out with his fork. 

"And I will already be treating the pup whenever it gets sick," Pandora added. "You know, being a veterinarian and all that."

"A German Shepherd or even a poodle are the best options," Minerva commented as they continued on with their farewell lunch.

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

Since this is our end, there will be no memories. Instead, I will be giving you moments that have happened after the death of Albus Dumbledore and the victory his children gained. 

Because this is very near to the final point of our end, I am going to show you one moment where you might end up being really happy. 

"Do you love her?"

"What?"

"Do you really love Lily?" Minerva repeated her question.

"Yes. Of course," said James. He remembered something he always told Lily and decided to add it. "Until the very end."

"Love is truly powerful," Minerva commented as she took out her necklace.

When she handed him her necklace, one that contained a ring as the main catch, he questioned her why.

"Because love is powerful and you two are one example of that."

"But, why the necklace? Why the ring?"

"For whenever you are ready," Minerva McGonagall assured him. "Now, how about we get you a biscuit. It'll help."

Remember that little scene? 
Well, I am pretty certain that if I tell you that the repeated scene is somehow related to the scene I am about to narrate, then I am afraid you will be able to tell what will happen before I narrate it. 

"Alice!" Lily exclaimed as she saw her friend come in with a little baby in her arms. "Where's Frank? Is that little Neville"

"Curious as ever," Alice giggled. "Frank is parking the car and getting the stroller. Yes, this is your un-biological nephew."

"Hey, Nevi," Lily gave the baby boy her index finger. "I am your Aunt Lily."

"And I just so happen to be Uncle James," came a voice behind the redhead. He wrapped his arms around her waist. "I also happen to be Aunt Lily's future husband."

"That is when you propose," Frank said as a greeting, entering the building with his son's stroller. 

When they placed Neville in the stroller and did not hear their children complain, they turned and looked at their friends who were grinning widely. 

"You proposed!?" both husband and wife exclaimed at the same time.

"Surprise?" grinned Lily which turned into a giggle when her fiancé kissed her cheek.

"No wonder we're meeting at this restaurant," Frank concluded. "It's a celebration."

"There is always something worth celebrating," James said.  

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

It is time that the narrator tells you a different story. This time, it is a story about who this narrator is. 

I think that is a suitable ending for a powerful story such as this one.

"Grandma," a little child of around eight called the narrator. "How have you not changed?"

"Well, I have a secret, Harry," said the grandmother. 

"What is it?"

"Just like the Dumbledore children had powers, I have powers of my own due to a science experiment gone wrong in sixty-six."

"Really?"

"I got immortality," smiled Minerva McGonagall.

Yes, that is me.
Due to that science experiment, I have never aged a single day over thirty-six.

Now, I grow older in life experiences as I see my own children grown with some children of their own. 

All because of a happening once upon a prophecy...

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

Happy mother's day to the mothers out there. 

Also, it's the four days of Hogwarts houses so happy pride day to all of you (I hear Slytherin's today).

Can you believe this is the end?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.4K 3.1K 83
"This is the story of Hazel..a tale I tell to others...a tale not many know of.. Such a loving child with her brother. So bright and full of life. Y...
4.4K 232 29
Eleven monotonous years in the filthy Wool's orphanage that little Tom Riddle hated so much. But suddenly, one day, everything changed. On the day wh...
13.4K 520 20
Ellie had dealt with a great shock, her parents have both been murdered by death eaters. Her mothers great friend Albus Dumbledore brings her to Hogw...
Her true self By Eclipse

General Fiction

53.1K 1.3K 16
We all know her as the Girl Who Lives or the Chosen One even the Savior of the Wizarding World. Everyone thought she grew up in a muggle world and s...