☢ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 2

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

WHEN they say there are two sides to the story, I like to believe that is one of the truest sayings anyone could say.

I am going to give you a different side to a story you have already heard. I guess it could be considered more of a phone call than a story.

You will only understand once I start reminding you, but I have to inform you of a few couples of things before I start jogging your memories.

What I would like to inform you is that this story will have multiple points of view, but it will all be told by the same narrator - which just so happens to be the lovely me. The point of the multiple points of view is so that you learn more about the many characters of this lovely story in this short time we have.

Yet, let us not dwindle about time and dread it, but rather let us enjoy our time.

Now, I suppose, is the time that I start jogging your memory, which will help me narrate this part of the story for you.

Sirius Dumbledore was not dancing in the streets of New York City at the current moment. At the current moment, he was standing still inside a telephone booth, wondering and wondering about multiple thoughts.

He was thinking of whom to call.

He wondered and wondered, thinking of more than one person.

He first thought of a brother, one that can turn into a blaze. Don't worry, you will learn about that blazing brother sooner or later.
Unfortunately, I do not think that you will learn about this brother right here and now because Sirius has decided not to call him.

Instead, he thought of someone else.

He thought of a sister with hair the color of fire. He had no clue why he was thinking of the reds and oranges of flames, but it seemed that the matter of fire was on his mind.

Yet, he decided not to call that sister either.

Rather than those two options, he thought of another sister in mind. It just so happened to be the same sister who told him these words...

"If you get yourself killed - accident or even homicide - I will go to the afterlife, the underworld, and bring you back to life just to kick your ass back in there."

"Hey, Big M," he spoke was the ringing was over, indicating that the other person picked up his call.

"Sirius Odon Dumbledore, where are you calling me from? You better not be in the hospital!"

Sirius chuckled.
"Don't worry, no broken bones this time."

"They better not be," replied the person who Sirus had named 'Big M'.