☢ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 9

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

THEY were still in shock even after they somehow arrived in Mary's room. 

Why Mary's room? I like to think it was because Mary always seemed like the peacemaker of all seven children. 

Even when they were younger, she was the peacemaker out of the seven. Yet, that is a story for another time. It is a story for a time that is not here, not now. 

They were sitting around in a circle in Mary's childhood room - which also happens to contain memories of childhood sleepovers those children have done when they were younger. 

"How are you alive?" asked Regulus, seemingly the only one who is speaking out what everyone was thinking. 

"I never died, but I suppose the old man told you as much?" asked Pandora. When some of her siblings nodded, she made a noise that indicated a small victory to herself. 

"Circling back to Regulus's question," said Remus, never have been one for nicknames. "How are you alive?"

"As I said, I never died. I just simply ran away," explained Pandora with a shrug. "But, apparently, everything has to be about death with Dumbles."

"Don't call him Dumbles," Mary pleaded politely while Sirius said, "What is that supposed to mean?"

Pandora gave Sirius a slight glance before addressing the entire group. 
"Honestly, I am hungry and deprived of a nap. If anyone wants to follow me to the kitchen for food, then you are welcome."

The blond stood up. 

"Lunch is in two hours," Remus pointed out. 

"I would be napping by then and I hope none of you try to wake me up," said Pandora. "Do like we used to do when we were younger. Lie to Dumbles, the old man, to help a sibling out."

"I thought we grew up from being children," Remus suggested. 

"And I thought you would grow up playing the favorite-son role. I thought you would not give a shit about what he says and finally live your life by your own accord," said Pandora. "I guess you can't do that Remus, can you?"

"Pando-"

"I'm hungry," Pandora excused herself. 

"Wait up, Octopus! I'm hungry too!"

That was obviously Sirius Black if you didn't get it, children. Know from now and further that Sirius Black always seems to have strange names for the people he loves. I like to believe that his a small way of how he shows his love to that person. 

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

I have mentioned that Mary was the peacemaker between the children. 
The reason behind that is that her room was basically the place where peace was made. How was the peace made?