Once Upon A Prophecy

By WiseRavenclaw07

"Banshee... Mom's dead." ✼ ҉ ✼ Seven children share one combined and twisted past. When they aged, they a... More

Ø ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴜᴍʙʟᴇᴅᴏʀᴇꜱ Ø
Ø ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇꜱᴛ Ø
☢ ᑭᖇOᒪOGᑌE
☢ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 1
☢ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 2
☢ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 3
☢ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 4
☢ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 5
☢ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 6
☢ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 7
☢ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 8
☢ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 9
☢ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 10
☢ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 11
☢ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 12
☢ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 13
☢ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 14
☢ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 15
☢ EᑭIᒪOGᑌE
☢ ᔕᑭEᑕIᗩᒪ TᕼᗩᑎKᔕ

☢ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 16

29 7 52
By WiseRavenclaw07

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

"Sirus?" Mary asked, dressed up in a new suit. "Where were you?"

"Trapped in a wall with Lily and you would not guess who," said Sirius, building up some suspense.

"Pandora, being Pandora, is here," pointed out Remus. "Just tell us because we do not have time for suspense."

"Mom is alive," Lily said. "James is with her back at the house."

"What?!"

"She's alive, but we have to tell you something."

The two siblings explained to the rest of the Dumbledore children what had happened. By the end of the talk, somehow by a miracle, all Dumbledore agreed on one thing.

They had to attack their father.

"How are we going to do that?" asked Pandora, trying to stop the grin growing on her face.

"Stop acting like you haven't wanted that to happen for a very long time," Remus rolled his eyes.

"Bingo," she grinned, letting the grin happen.

"Well, I don't know about you, but I'd rather the world didn't fucking end!" Alden added.

"We won't let that happen," Lily assured.

"That is hope," Mary said.

"Hope is useful sometimes," Lily said, ignoring Mary's smirk.

"Well, we have to-"

"Hounds? Hounds, are you there?"

That was coming from the only walkie-talkie that Albus Dumbledore gave the children, specifically his eldest son.

"Shit," Remus muttered. 

"What are we going to do?" Mary panicked. 

"Stay calm?" Alden suggested with a shrug. 

"I don't think that will work," Pandora pointed out.

"Why are we acting like itty children?" asked Remus. "We are almost about to hit our thirties for fuck's sake!"

"Excuse me!" Sirius exclaimed. "We are twenty-seven! Also, we look like we are at the beginning of our twenties."

"Let's talk about age later," Lily said, trying to gather all her siblings together. "We have to find a way to fight our own father."

"Lily's right," Regulus agreed. "Anyone got any ideas?" 

"I have one," someone said. "It's more of a fact than an idea."

All seven children turned around and looked at their very own father, Albus Dumbledore.

"You cannot hide from me," said Albus Dumbledore, a certain gleam in his eyes that definitely meant they were in trouble. "I am your father. I know all your whereabouts."

If you will let me say it, they were in some really massive shit. 

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

There was a time when they were not the young naive children they were, but neither were they the experienced adults they were at twenty-seven. 

They were mere teenagers who entered adulthood. In this memory, all seven hounds were teenagers who entered adulthood. Some might even say it is the era where two loops of life encounter one another.
If you did not guess it yet, then let me tell you that they were of the age of eighteen. 

The seven hounds were ready to go to college. 

Each and every one of them was going to head a different route, and everyone was excited for the other. 

They were standing outside the door of the manor with the only parent that ever actually cared about them. 

"You have all grown up and are ready for the outside world," said Minerva McGonagall. Anyone could hear the little sadness in the children's mother's tone. 

"I cannot believe we are going to college!" Sirius said excitedly. 

"You are going with a league to play football," Remus corrected.

"Whatever, future astronaut." 

"Astrophysics is different from an astronaut," Remus explained briefly. 

"We are all going to do well," Mary smiled positively. "I can feel it."

"Always the optimist," smiled Alden. 

"Hey! You are one with me as well! That and being an innocent-looking troublemaker," said Mary as she pinched her brother's cheek. 

"Let's hope I just don't kill people by swerving the wrong direction," Alden joked. 

He received a slap in the back of his head from his sister Pandora. 
"Don't joke like that, idiot."

"Am I the one who will be flying or is it you?" asked Alden. 

"Lily! If I try to get murdered for being famous, you have to come and save me," Sirius said dramatically to his redheaded sister. 

"Don't forget me as well," said Regulus, who they all knew was following his agent on big modeling gigs. 

"Or me!" Mary, who they all knew was going to make an amazing actress, added excitedly.

They were mere teenagers who entered adulthood. In this memory, all seven hounds were teenagers who entered adulthood. Some might even say it is the era where two loops of life encounter one another.
If you did not guess it yet, then let me tell you that they were of the age of eighteen.

The seven hounds were ready to go to college.

Each and every one of them was going to head a different route, and everyone was excited for the other.

That is what happens in life, children. 

Eras and eras of various things where you meet diverse people who will teach you distinguishable and valuable lessons.  

That just so happens to be the way that life works. 

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

"Why are we acting like itty children?" asked Remus. "We are almost about to hit our thirties for fuck's sake!"

"Excuse me!" Sirius exclaimed. "We are twenty-seven! Also, we look like we are at the beginning of our twenties."

"Let's talk about age later," Lily said, trying to gather all her siblings together. "We have to find a way to fight our own father."

"Lily's right," Regulus agreed. "Anyone got any ideas?"

"I have one," someone said. "It's more of a fact than an idea."

All seven children turned around and looked at their very own father, Albus Dumbledore.

"You cannot hide from me," said Albus Dumbledore, a certain gleam in his eyes that definitely meant they were in trouble. "I am your father. I know all your whereabouts."

If you will let me say it, they were in some really massive shit.

"Sometimes, it seems like we are your employees rather than your children," said Pandora, ready to fight at any given moment. 

"Children should be loyal."

"Children should be children," said Remus Dumbledore, finally speaking up after some huge realizations he made on his own time. "You made us grow up to fast. Mother tried to slow you down."

"She did," the father agreed. "But that did not work as well."

"We found her," Sirius decided to add. 

"I knew you would," said Albus. "You lot may be disobedient and disloyal, but that doesn't necessarily mean that all of you are fools." 

"Are we fighting him, or are we going to stick to talking jokes?" asked Pandora, cracking her knuckles. 

"You can fight, but you will not win," Albus guaranteed. 

They attacked. He fought back. 

I was never good at explaining the real-life battle because everyone kept telling me a different story. So, let us skip a few minutes to when Albus had Lily's arms behind her back and a gun to her head. 

"Stop fighting and listen to me or else your dear sister goes down," the head of the Dumbledore family threatened.

"Let go of her," Sirius said.

"It will not be that easy."

"Yeah, but her screams will," Remus smirked. 

He and the rest of his siblings closed their ears as Lily screamed. Albus was too slow to realize and maybe that is what caused his demise. 

But, as they always say, great power always takes away some tremendous energy. 

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

Taking a little break, we are going to head back to the manor to find a pair talking. 

"I'm worried for her," James Potter admitted to his girlfriend's mother. 

"I'm worried for all of them, but that is what comes with the job," Minerva assured him. "With time, you get used to it, but the amount of worry does not lessen."

To take his mind off the topic, Minerva McGonagall asked him a question. 
"Do you love her?"

"What?"

"Do you really love Lily?" Minerva repeated her question. 

"Yes. Of course," said James. He remembered something he always told Lily and decided to add it. "Until the very end."

"Love is truly powerful," Minerva commented as she took out her necklace.

When she handed him her necklace, one that contained a ring as the main catch, he questioned her why. 

"Because love is powerful and you two are one example of that."

"But, why the necklace? Why the ring?"

"For whenever you are ready," Minerva McGonagall assured him. "Now, how about we get you a biscuit. It'll help."

Minerva McGonagall always had a magical cure. 

They were biscuits.

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

Great power always takes away some tremendous energy. 

That is something you should always remember. 

That is a thing that the redhead learned when she woke up in her room after a moment of darkness. 

"You're alive," someone whispered thankfully. 

She raised her head slightly to look at her boyfriend, who had his arms around her. 

"What happened?"

"Your screams did," said Remus. "They killed Dumbledore and basically saved the world."

"The world is finally rid of Albus Dumbledore," said Pandora.

Alden, with the help of Regulus, handed everyone a cup of tea. 

"To you saving the world," James Potter raised his cup, looking at each Dumbledore sibling. 

Everyone else raised their cups. They looked at each other. 

"To saving the world!"

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

Horrible writing, but I kind of liked the last part. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 236 35
A HARRY POTTER AND DRACO MALFOY FAN-FICTION. ALL HOGWARTS HOUSES INCLUDED. Please don't think this is a love/romantic story because it is NOT. So pl...
348 11 17
Lucinda grew up alone from ages 3 to 11. With the death of her mother when she was young. She was left to live isolated with only her sister and grie...
725 75 56
(Somthing I wrote in elementary 😂) Long ago there was a legend, a folk tale, a myth that tells of 6 people. Each given a Gem/Stone of power as a cur...
100K 2K 162
⚠️ Warning: For mature audiences. Scenes of attempted SA, abusive relationships, and sexual scenes. The Malfoys and Cytherias have been friends for f...