Empire || PJM ff Complete BTS...

By MTPAGS

FROM YOUR FATS, I WILL BUILD MY EMPIRE. Please don't forget to follow and vote. Thank you πŸ’œ ⛔️This book cont... More

DISCLAIMER
Prologue
Ch1 πŸ”ž
Ch2 Song Y/N
Ch3 Come tonight
Ch4 Dream changed
Ch6 Savage
Ch7 πŸ”ž
Ch8 Min Suga Genius
Ch9 The encounter
Ch10 Sleeping
Chimmy
CH11 Baby girl
Ch12 The accident
Ch13 The Bet
Ch14 Second encounter
Ch15 πŸ”ž
Ch16 The begining
Ch17 Rejection
Late hour sentiment:
Ch18 Goodbyes
Ch19 Unwanted
Ch20 Much better
Ch21 Get out
Ch22 Move out
Ch23 Good release
Ch24 Going back
Ch25 πŸ”ž
Ch26 Life goes on
Ch27 She's not the one
Ch28 So dramatic
Ch29 πŸ”ž
Ch30 Jelousy
Ch30 Mr. Park
Ch31 House
Ch32 πŸ”ž
Ch33 Scented candle
Ch34 1883
Ch35 Uncover
Ch36 My girl
Ch37 πŸ”ž
Ch38 Wet dream
Ch39 Red or White
Ch40 Have fun
Ch41 Kit
Ch42 He hates it
Ch43 Get off
Ch44 Her boss
Ch45 Her game
Ch46 Park Jimin
Ch47 Is that all
Ch48 My wife
Ch49 Too much
Ch50 Come back home
Ch51 Its late
Ch52 Purple
Ch53 B*tch
Ch54 Silk
Chimmy now
We were friends before 😭
Ch55 Stupid
Ch56 Dirty
'21 vs '22
Ch57 πŸ”ž
Ch58 Sir
Ch59 πŸ”ž
Ch60 Blessing
Ch61 Blind
Ch62 I Failed
Ch63 Good boy
Ch64 Hi
Ch65 No one
Ch66 πŸ”ž
Ch67 Welcome back
Ch68 She doesn't have to know
Ch69 No
Ch70 Who is she
Ch71 Hotel
Ch72 I want
Ch73 A divorce
Ch74 I feel no love
Ch75 24/7
Ch76 Bad girl
Ch77 Play the player
Ch78 Revenge
Ch79 Fifth time
Ch80 Heartbeat
*THE TRUTH UNTOLD* *SACRIFICE*

Ch5 πŸ”ž

757 28 6
By MTPAGS

JIMIN

It was exactly 6 p.m. and now I was in front of her apartment. There was no need to ring the doorbell because I already knew the code to unlock it. Me and Gladys were fucking buddies. She has been married to my cousin for almost 8 years now. I witness the beginning of their love story. In the first 3 years of their marriage, everything went well and they were blessed with two kids, but as time went by, my cousin changed little by little.

I pressed the code on the monitor until a censor beep sound was heard, indicating that I had entered the code successfully, so I turned the handle slowly, making sure not to make any noise for the kids to know that someone had just entered. I walked directly to where their room was. I knew she was in there waiting already. And yes, I'm right. She is there with her flirty smile at the same place where she took a photo of herself which she sent to me earlier.

I locked the door behind me and walked inside the bedroom until I reached the end of the bed. She didn't waste any seconds and crawled to where I was like a hungry puppy. When she reached the end of the bed, she pulled me closer and immediately unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants before pulling them down to my knees together with my boxers. I get excited too, since all I do for my clients is please them, but when I'm with Gladys, she can do all the work until I cum, but of course, I do my part too.

She licked her lips and smirked at me before taking my now hard and aching dick and stoking it softly. She licked the head of my cock three times before giving a long and wet click from the base to the tip while looking at me seductively. Then she spit on the head of my dick before taking it whole into her mouth, slowly and gently. I throw my head back, feeling the sensation that's running through my veins. Most of my clients just lie on the bed doing nothing but enjoying themselves while I'm doing all my best skills for their orgasm.

Later, I felt that she was grabbing my balls with one hand while the other one was resting at the base of my cock. She fastened her pace and made me look back at her before I grabbed a fistful of her hair, pulling it back and carefully helping her to push her head closer so she could take me deeper. I smirked when I felt her gag at my length.

'Sorry babe, I may be an angel, but my cock is a monster.'

She then makes a loud noise for the last suck before letting go of my dick and a string of my pre-cum is connected with my cock and her mouth. She then licked her lips to clean them while looking straight into my eyes. She pulls me with her so I can hover her while she moves up to the middle of her bed while I crawl above her, but then she suddenly pushes me down the bed and now she is the one that is hovering me.

"I want to ride you good, daddy"

she said, moving her panties to the side and aligning her wet pussy with my hard cock.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 2.9K 49
I won't deny it, last night that sex with the surrogate that mum hired to carry my heir was the best sex I ever had. And never experience even with m...
7.3K 506 33
She turned her weak body to find where the voice was coming from, and her tears immediately ran down her face while she repeated the words that she'd...
29.4K 996 15
Just getting out of high school, you had a bit of trouble choosing a career. Eventually, you discovered your love for teaching. Your college gives yo...