Mated to the bully alpha

By xDrewxD

Owen has been bullied by Jason the future alpha of the crimson crescent pack. And now all he wants is to leav... More

Welcome to Lahpiaro
The unfateful day
The stranger in the woods
The lucky day?
The training session
Hit me!
What do I do?
The very first kiss
Goodbyes...
Too Late.
Welcome back to Lahpiaro
The uncounted Variable
I screwed up
Let me go
He is finally here
Everything has changed
The photo on the internet
The loss
Not your mate
Not hurt anymore
The Wizard of the Dark woods
The heaven
The spell never meant to be broken
You don't want to face the truth
We can always start again
IT WAS A MISTAKE
Can you drop me off?
The savior wizard
Dandelions
Not a date?
Vlad and Mr.I'm-not-in-love-with-Jason
FUCK...FUCK...FUCK...
"I found him!"
Mr. Calm and Mr. way too understanding
Tears in heaven
Kisses and the burnt cheese grill
Can someone die from happiness?
Ruined date leads to overthinking!
When you are the villain of your own story
Balancing love and work
Kinda good news...
My decision
To where?
Weird places hold the memories
When are you going to forgive yourself?
Do you want to tell everyone?
oversized t-shirt and shaggy jeans with flip-flops
How can I be so stupid?
The guilt we had
Going public?
Train station: where the past and the present meet
I don't care if my world gets destroyed!
Living together?
The new definition of fine?
My BFF Andrei
Shorts, Breakfast and Pictures
Jealousy incarnated
chocolates and strawberries with honey, and cinnamon
Almost not hiding!
The one and only wolfe family
Owen Westwood, will you...
Because my parents don't know
The horror
Me, you and a horney wolf
There's no going back now
Surprise!!!
A not so private kiss
I love you too.
Emily!
A Surprise attack ?
Stupid roughs!
The children and the saviors
Dead?
The new alpha!
Silver dust
The secret you were never supposed to find out
Death, pain, love and life
Mr. Not so slick
A horny alpha!
MY MATE.
Epilogue

The blast from the past

33.2K 917 460
By xDrewxD

Owen's P.O.V.

I woke up with the loud ringing of my phone. My head was killing me and my eyes felt like the entire world was hanging from them. I barely opened my eyes. Imagine the worst hangover you had now multiple it by ten, that is what it felt like to me. After yesterday's events, I barely had any energy so I went straight into my room and lay on the bed. My parents brought my luggage to my room and I just left the bags as they were. I fall asleep instantly, I was tired from the travel, and the things that happened with Jason just worsen the day.

I saw the phone and it was Andrei. I met him on the very first day of college, he was a sophomore in the school of Business. I was sitting alone on a bench on the college ground eating a cheese sandwich. And he was playing soccer with his friends. The ball he kicked hit me and I dropped my sandwich, he came running and started apologizing and asking if I was all right. Even though I said I was fine he still took me to a nearby restaurant to have lunch. We at together, I was very reluctant to eat lunch with a stranger but after some moments of awkwardness we hit it off real good. We started to spend more and more time together and became best friends. He really cares for me and I too care for him. He is the first person besides my family I feel so comfortable around.

After one year I found out that he was the future alpha of the pack, and I started to keep my distance from him. Because I felt like I would disrespect him as the alpha and I did not want to end up dying, and also, he reminded me of Jason. But he noticed the change and got angry at me asking me to treat him as I have ever treated him. I also told him all about me and Jason and he said that being from alpha bloodline does not make us the same person and that he is nothing like that asshole Jason. And he was saying the truth, he is nothing like Jason. I even attended the ceremony when he took the position of alpha. But even after him being alpha I treat him like my best friend and not like an alpha. He was not happy with my decision to go back to Lahpiaro and asked me to stay in the Lunardale but I convinced him. And I know what this call is about, so I pick up the phone without wasting a second.

"Hello-" I said still half asleep.

"I did not know it took thirty-six hours to get to Lahpiaro from here." Andrei was shouting on top of his lungs.

"Calm down. Please." I said with a hoarse voice.

"Oh, please. You know how worried I was. Didn't I tell you to call me as soon as you reached there? Does Lahpiaro not have cellular services or does the world end, how much time does it need to inform someone that you have reached safely." Andrei was still mad.

"Stop yelling. My head is already killing me." I said.

"Why, what happened? Did that asshole already do something? Tell me because if he laid even a single finger on you, I swear to lunar goddess I'm gonna rip his throat apart."

"Wo...Wo...Wo...calm down, things happen but nothing that serious. I just had to see that jerk's face as soon as I reached here, you know protocols. But he did not do anything." I finally got up.

"For now, I'll believe your words. But call me if he tries anything funny. So, are you all settled down?" He asked.

"No. I was so tired yesterday so I did not unpack. I have a busy day today." I replied.

"Oh...I did not know you were such a betrayer. I loved you with all I had and now I'm nothing for you. How can someone change overnight? How can love change? Were the promises you made to me all lies? Answer me, cheater. Uhu...uhu..uhu..." He was pretending to sob. I could feel a smirk even though I could not see his face.

"Don't be dramatic. It's just there is no fun anymore. My heart does not skip a beat for you. Let's be mature we both know the flame between us has ied a long ago." I replied in an equally dramatic tone, and then we both started laughing. Andrei still has not found his mate and you know about me. So, whenever we saw a lovely-Dovey couple on the campus or in movies we use to do these weird things, of course making sure that they don't hear or see us. "Okay. I need to get ready I'll call you later." I added after we stopped laughing like some lunatics.

"OOOOoooohhhhhh...can I join you in the shower," he asked still in the same tone.

"Bye, Andrei," I said.

"Okay bye."

I hung up the phone and went straight into the bathroom. I cleaned up and wrapped a robe around me. I started to feel better after a shower, yesterday's events were finally being washed off. The first thing I need to do is to unpack. But then I heard my belly roar and I need breakfast. I had not eaten anything since yesterday morning, that is if you don't count the coffee and tea. I went out of my room and into the hall and made my way to the kitchen. Hailey was sitting at the dining table.

"So, what's in the breakfast?" I asked.

"The menu is 'Everything Owen Likes' if you haven't already guessed." She said laughing.

I took a seat opposite her. And indeed, everything was what I liked. There were muffins, fruit cake, and cheesecake. There were fruits and cereals, too.

"So, mom and dad left for work," I asked.

"Yup. You should have seen their faces when they left." She said frowning. "How come they still treat you like a five-year-old?" She added.

"Oh no, don't be jealous." I teased her.

"You wish. I would puke if they treated me like that and I mean I'd literally puke." She said taking a bite from her muffin. And then she started acting as she would puke. We both just laughed. "OMG... do not move." She said suddenly. I froze.

"Why? What happened? Is there anything on me?" I even stopped blinking.

She took out her phone and clicked a picture of me. I was shocked I bolted up. And tried to grab her phone. "What are you doing?" I said still trying to get her phone.

"You look so hot in this pic, we have to upload it on insta." She said showing me the pic. Still not giving me her phone.

"What are you talking about? NO." I said still attempting to get her phone and failing miserably. But I looked at the photo as she held the phone in her hands. And I have to admit that was a very good photo, if not a little provocative.

In the photo, I was leaning toward the dining table while sitting on the chair, but the chair was not visible. Both hands were on the table and I was looking up straight at the camera and hence my hazel eyes were looking like those of puppies when they beg you to play with them. My dark brown hairs were wet and falling on my face messily covering my forehead. And as for the provocative part, my white rob was messy and falling from the left side showing half of my chest. My body was not completely dried so there were water droplets clearly visible on my body.

"No. We are going to post it. Remember your Insta really needs help, and who would be better for that than me. And trust me your boyfriend from Lunardale will come here running when he sees this." She said with a smirk.

"What I have no boyfriend in Lunardale. What are you talking about?" I asked, confused.

"Oh, You don't have to pretend in front of me. I heard your little conversation on the phone. And how loud is he? And why did you break up with him, I saw his pictures, and damn he is hot. Did you leave him because of that jerk, because let me tell you if you, I'll be the first one to beat you up?" She said in a single breath.

"No...No...It is nothing like that, he is just a friend. And when did you see him?" I said holding my smile.

"It was piece of cake, he has liked and commented on all of your pictures and there are so many pics of you with him, you don't take pics with people easily. We have already started following each other." She said looking at her phone.

"What, when did this happen. It has not even been an hour since I talked with him." I was really surprised.

"Look." She said ignoring what I was saying and then turned her phone to me, she already edited my pic and wrote the discerption 'Someone please help this puppy...' followed by three hot face emojis. Se added I don't know how many hashtags, and also tagged Andrei. "If you don't want to upload it on your insta, can I please upload it on mine? Let me show off my hot brother to the world. PPPPPPPLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEE" she said acting cute. Like a child acts when she wants ice cream.

I was going to say no. But she again said "PPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEE".

"Fine," I said rolling my eyes. But the photo was really good. So, I don't mind it being uploaded. And I know she is doing all this to divert my mind from yesterday's events. She pressed and upload the photo while jumping and squealing happily. I sat down and started to eat my breakfast.

"Done." She said jumping back into her chair.

Author's note:

OMG, who is this Andrei guy? I don't know about you but I'm already falling in love. I hope we meet him again in the future. 

And the photo of Owen, what? I wanna see it. You guys don't even have a clue how I'm dying to  see it. Hailey babe, can you please tag me in it? 

I hope you  guys enjoyed this  chapter and @xr562xzuk6privaterel I hope this helps you ;)

Love you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.4K 2.4K 68
Pulled into a war he never asked to be a part of. Landon Barnett was groomed from birth to succeed his father as the next Alpha of the Regency Falls...
3.3M 97.6K 66
"You're so fucking annoying." Jake just shook his head at me. "And you're a self centered uptight dickhead." I glared at him. Jake laughed lightly...
SAVAGE By Jay.

Werewolf

368K 16.7K 30
BOOK 2. CRESCENT FALL PACK. He's arrogant. He's strong He's brutal He's a monster No one knows who Savage truly is, except his family, pack and clos...
1.1M 29.4K 33
Ever since Adam came out as gay his been bullied by the pack especially by his brother Mark. The only reason why he stays in the pack is because of h...