NIGHT FESTIVAL [제이훈]ᴇɴ⁃

By dwlskysoo

ONLY YOU VER.2 A story of a girl who was forced to wear a mascot at night festival of the school accidentally... More

00: the day we met
01: her name
02: record
03: sticker
04: food and drink
05: your number
06: detention
07: raining
08: creepy man
09: dream
10: the part you're comfortable
11: bruises
12: hair tie
13: insecure
14: festival
15: red ribbon
16: drop out
17: bouquet & red ribbon
19: give up
20: two birds
21: polaroid love
22: prom
23: leave
24: I love you, Nam Haesoo
25: second chance
26: i want to send you home
27: night club
28: caught you
29: three days
30: happy ending
SPECIAL CHAPTER
SPECIAL CHAPTER 2
SPECIAL CHAPTER 3

18: you and him

13.1K 1.5K 5.3K
By dwlskysoo

⚠️⚠️ TW ⚠️⚠️
this chapter contains sensitive content that might be disturbing the reader.

~~

"I like you too, Sunghoon."

Sunghoon shook his head,
"Don't be in rush, Haesoo. I will give you more time to decide."

He continued, "Please, think of your feeling before telling me your choice."

Haesoo looked into his eyes,
"I fell in love with you for a long time ago, Sunghoon."

"But in this current situation, I decided to I like you as a friend."

"I have been feeling so unwell after everything happened at the night festival. I saw how men treated me and it left me traumatized."

"It's hard for me to believe in man anymore. I know you and my friends are great people, but I still need to think long and be careful."

"So, I would not leave any regret and hurt myself at the end. I don't want to face the thing I'm traumatized by."

"Sunghoon, you're a good man. I know, but can you let me think longer?"

"I'm sorry, Sunghoon."

Sunghoon nodded,
"I understand you, Haesoo. You don't need to apologize. You have the right to speak about your feeling. So, don't be sorry."

"Haesoo, I will help you to go through this."

"I will show you the beauty of life."

"I will show you that, a great and polite man still exists."

"It's hard for a woman to move on from the traumatized moment of their life, but they still need to man to lean their shoulder on. A man who is polite, gentle, and knows the right way to show their love."

"So, would you let me help you to go through this together?"

Haesoo smiled, "Thank you so much."

"Listen, Haesoo."

"I'm happy if you feel the same way as me."

"But if you fall in love with someone else."

"Don't be sorry for it. Tell me and I will be fine."

"Because it's your choice to choose the lover of your life."

Haesoo patted Sunghoon on the shoulder,

"Thank you so much for understanding me."

~~

The next day, Haesoo finally went to school after a few days of taking a break. She walked through the hallway with her head lowered down because she was so scared to bump into Yoonhyuk and his friends. Haesoo wanted to rest longer, but at the same time, she didn't want to study all of the lessons that she misses at one time. So, it's better to go to school and spend time with her friends who were good at her. Haesoo honestly doesn't feel good to be in school, especially when Sunghoon wasn't with her anymore.

Sunghoon was still in the school progression, so he wasn't allowed to go to the school. Glad that Yedam, Hyuri, and Jisung promised to protect her, she felt less worried.

Haesoo went into the classroom and approached her desk. She took a glance at Jay who was busy doing his work with his earpods on. As soon as their eyes met, he quickly took all of his books and walked out of the classroom with his plain face.

Soohyun walked into the classroom and suddenly bumped into Jay who was about to leave. All of the books fell on the floor making Soohyun and Jay bend their bodies at the same time.

"Good morning, Jay." Soohyun spoke but immediately got cut off by Jay, "Move away." He coldly said before fastening his steps to somewhere else.

"Jay, where are you going to?"

He replied to Jiyoon, "Rooftop."

Haesoo watched him leave and gasped when she saw Yoonhyuk and his friends were walking past the classroom. Yoonhyuk smiled evilly, waved his hand at her, and stepped into the classroom with his gaze glued at her.

Haesoo stood up from her seat, looked for Yedam and Jisung, and became so nervous when they were still had not arrived. She looked around the place, hoping for Soohyun to help her, but the girl didn't notice it as she was busy doing her work.

Yoonhyuk kicked a desk to get the attention of everyone. Every student in the classroom immediately shifted their gaze at Yoonhyuk,

"Everyone leave, except Nam Haesoo."

Haesoo shook her head, quickly went to the back door of the classroom to follow her classmates but she was failed when Selim grabbed her by holding her wrist and pulling her closer to Yoonhyuk who was looking at her with a smirk on his face.

Yoonhyuk gave a sign to his friends to leave, just leaving Haesoo with him.

Haesoo took a glance at Soohyun who was watching her from the window of the classroom and gave a sign to help her. Soohyun lowered her head, shook in response as she couldn't help Haesoo who was in danger.

"Look at me." Yoonhyuk pulled her chin making Haesoo look at him directly into his soul.

"I was looking for you for a long time. How is your short break? Did you forget everything that happens that night?"

Haesoo shut her eyes, held her tears when he traveled his hand to the back of her body, slowly reaching to her waistline and placing his hand on her thighs. Haesoo shook her head in response, begged him to stop, and pushed him slowly by pacing her hand on his shoulder.

Yoonhyuk gripped her wrist, trying to keep her close to him.

"Yoonhyuk, please..."

"I asked you, did you forget everything that happened that night?" He tilted her chin and gave a tiny slap on her face, forcing her to open her eyes.

Haesoo opened her eyes,
"We didn't do anything that night. What are you trying to say?"

Yoonhyuk pissed off, "You make me mad."

Haesoo wiped her tears and pushed Yoonhyuk away from her. Without wasting any time, she ran to the door and tried to leave the classroom.

"You can't leave," Selim said from the outside while showing the key in his hand.

"He locked it." Yoonhyuk walked towards her.

Haesoo shook her head, screamed for help to her classmates who were watching her from outside. They couldn't do anything as Yoonhyuk's friends were stopping every student who tried to tell this to the teacher.

Jiyoon watched Haesoo who looks so scared with a pitying look and immediately ran to the rooftop to call for Jay.

"Hey, Shin Jiyoon!" Haejoon shouted, and chased her who was running to the rooftop.

Soohyun spotted Mr.Do who was walking through the hallway and shouting for help, but Selim hit her hard on the head and pushed her causing her to bump into the ground and cry in hurt.

"Shut up, Lee Soohyun."

Soohyun tilted her head to the other side and saw Yedam, Jisung, and Hyuri who were running through the hallway to see what was happening.

She blink her eyes, completely confused when her eyes caught a familiar guy who was walking through the hallway.

"Park Sunghoon...?"

~~

Jiyoon went into the rooftop while gasping for breathing and immediately locked the door. Jay who was studying on the rooftop was surprised to see her. He took off his ear pods,

"What are you doing here?" He asked coldly.

Jiyoon couldn't answer as she was so exhausted. Jay shook his head,

"Leave me alone." He grabbed her shoulder, was about to open the door but he stopped when Haejoon kicked the door hard.

"Shin Jiyoon, come here!"

Jay raised his eyebrows in confusion.

"Why did he chase you?"

Jiyoon took a moment to reply,

"Haesoo." She said with her eyes locked on Jay.

"What is happening?"

"She is with Yoonhyuk."

"Call the police." Jiyoon nodded in response.

~~

"Mr.Do, Yoonhyuk is doing something bad to Haesoo!"Yedam shouted.

Mr.Do just walked past the hallway, pretending as nothing happened.

"You can't do anything. Yoonhyuk is teacher's favorite kid." Selim chuckled.

He gasped when Jay punched him in the face.

"Jay, how could you punch me--" He groaned while Jay pushed him onto the ground, tried to take the key from him. At the same time, Sunghoon came anxiously. He put his friends away from those bad guys, settle those bastards down by fighting them back.

"Let me go!" Selim shouted.

"Fuck you, Selim," Yedam said before Jisung took the guy and dragged him away.

Soohyun was still on the floor with her body leaned against the wall. She pinched her head as she got dizzy after receiving a hit on the head earlier. Hyuri was with Jiyoon, dragging the guy before beating him hard.

After Jay got the key, he quickly went into the classroom and dragged Yoonhyuk who almost took off Haesoo's clothes.

"Yoonhyuk, how long are you going to do this?" Jay pushed the guy onto the ground but Yoonhyuk didn't give up. The guy fought back by punching Jay in the face, and now, his upper body was on Jay.

Yoonhyuk punched him hard a few times and was cut off when Sunghoon pulled his body, pushing him causing his body to bump into the wall. Jay laid on the ground breathless as he was so weak.

He took a glance at Haesoo who was hugging herself while crying so hard. He stood up carefully, forced himself to go to her even though he was hurting.

At the same time, the police came making Yoonhyuk stop fighting. Sunghoon leaned his body against the wall, brushed his hair out of his face while seeing Yoonhyuk who got arrested, along with Selim and his friends.

Yoonhyuk shouted, "I want my dad."

He shook his body, tried to run away.
"What the fuck? I want my dad!"

"He is not just the director of this school. He owned the whole Hanlim Centre! He will kill you if something happens to me!"

The police dragged Yoonhyuk out from the classroom making everyone let out a big relief.

Jay fixed his eyes on Haesoo who was crying louder and louder each time. She hit herself as she couldn't control herself, and hugged herself with her head lowered the whole time.

"Hey, Haesoo," Jay called her weakly, almost reaching his hand to her but he was interrupted when Sunghoon approached her.

Sunghoon took off his jacket, wrapped it around her body, and tilted her head making her look at him.

"Hey, it's me."

"Don't worry."

"Everything is coming to the end." Sunghoon wrapped his arm around her shoulder, pulled her into a warm hug.

"Sunghoon, what are you doing here...? I thought--"

"I want to go to the school no matter what happens." He replied, hugging her tighter.

"I was glad that I'm here."

"You're safe with me now, Haesoo."

"He will receive what he deserves to."

"He will never appear in front of you anymore."

"Let's go, Haesoo."

"You can't be here."

"Let's go home." He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and brought her out of the classroom.

Soohyun walked towards Jay who was alone in the classroom and caught his attention by holding his sleeve. Jay turned his body facing her and was surprised when Soohyun reached her hand to his cheeks, caressed them softly.

"Are you okay?"

Jay didn't respond.

"It's okay."

"I'm here." She hugged him tightly.

~~

uwaaa this chapter is so dramatic. i'm sorry if this is so cringe 😁👎🏻

anyway,

𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰
don't forget to vote and comment
(っ^▿^)

~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 9.7K 55
A story about a popular girl who had a huge crush on school's bad boy. Everything was normal until she met someone who looked exactly like her crush...
71.9K 2.7K 21
lets just say...the sexual tension is astronomical tw: VERY intimate conversations, swearing, HYPERSEXUAL TOPICS THAT CAN BE UNCOMFORTABLE, OBSCENE...
68.2K 1.9K 36
❝ I never knew love could taste this good until I tasted yours. ❞ Park Y/n was having the time of her life at her friend's party, but when Lee Heeseu...
103K 3.6K 25
what is loveeeeeee???? - started : 17/08/21 completed : 18/09/21