House of Watanabe || Harukyu...

By a_jung_that_won

"It was a name that sounded so sweet, so seductive, synonymous with worth, style, power. But that name was a... More

~Introduction~
The mysterious customer
Meeting again
Difficulties
Promising
His Family
Welcomed
Fortunes & NYC
Concerning Fortunes
Paradise
Overwhelming Pain
Lighting & Thunder
-NOT AN UPDATE-
Taking over the business
I feel love
High tension
Disappointed
No more love
All hope is lost
I found the way out
Out of the old
Finding you
Always remember us this way
Deja vu
Crazy over you
Sorry for making you wait
Obsession
Beside you
Wish I could have said goodbye
While were young
Beautiful day
Dreaming of you
-Not an update -

Love is Ouch

194 9 0
By a_jung_that_won

No one's POV...
The next day Haruto called Hyunsuk to discuss about Ji-yong getting arrested. Hyunsuk stared at the caller ID, he didn't want to talk with him after what happened the day before. He hesitated then answered the phone.

"Criminal tax evasion sounds pretty serious. What if they dig deeper? We we're just supposed to scare him." Hyunsuk said in frustration. "Do you think he'll know it was us?" Haruto told him no and said Ji-yong will be fine.

The following week Haruto sent Hyunsuk his draft of the contract. They went into production of the clothing line soon after.

A fashion show was held for Hyunsuk and his line. Everything was going fine the audience and photographers were loving the outfits. As Hyunsuk was roaming back stage a group of men entered the building.

They handed Hyunsuk a envelope "You've broken certain exclusive rights granted to the copyright holder." Hyunsuk looked at the man with a confused look. "I'm sorry but it's watanabe S.P.A."

Hyunsuk couldn't believe what he heard. He almost fell backwards but was caught just in time by the models. While trying to process what was happening the police came in shutting down the show. Jihoon was in the audience watching everyone leave.

He saw Hyunsuk walk out from back stage. Jihoon immediately ran to him worried "Hyunsuk what is it?" He showed jihoon the papers and he was in disbelief. "What the fuck?" Jihoon said under his breath. He comforted Hyunsuk pissed off at what Haruto and Junkyu did.

Next day...
Hyunsuk watched both Haruto and Junkyu walking out the office. He pressed the horn on the steering wheel getting their attention. They pair turned around confused on why he was there. Hyunsuk got out the car slamming the door.

"Hyunsuk?" Said Haruto walking towards him. "Why? Why did you do it?" Hyunsuk shouted at them. Junkyu was playing dumb at him knowing what he was talking about. "What happened?" Junkyu asked.

"Don't even try to lie to me junkyu. Shut your fucking mouth." Junkyu walked to Hyunsuk with anger after hearing him. "Keep your voice down. People are staring." Junkyu said. Junkyu looked around at the people staring at them. "Why did you report me for copyright breach?"

Junkyu let out a small chuckle with a smile. "You abused the watanabe name and started a trade war." Said Junkyu as Haruto turned away from them. "I didn't even. It's not even your real name, okay?" Junkyu looked at Haruto who was rubbing his head from the frustration.

Haruto told Hyunsuk he was sorry and that he didn't want to hurt him. "But Hyunsuk we have a proposition for you. It's the only way." Hyunsuk looked at them knowing what he was talking about. Junkyu walked up to Hyunsuk and whispered into his ear "We want to buy your shares of Watanabe."

Hyunsuk had no chance but to go forward with the deal. He headed back to the apartment flopping onto the bed where jihoon was laying at. "Hyunsuk what is it?" Jihoon asked. Hyunsuk pulled out the documents from the bag showing jihoon. "You sold your shares to them?"

Hyunsuk got up nodding to his question. "Yes, I couldn't do it anymore. I don't want to be apart of that company no more." Hyunsuk got up walking to the living room. Jihoon got up after walking to him. "But isn't this important for you?"

Hyunsuk turned around to face him locking eye contact with him before kissing him. Jihoon was a bit surprised at his actions. Hyunsuk broke the kiss followed by a hug "Being with you is much more important than the company." Jihoon's heart began to flutter. "Plus.. I did get a big amount from them." He joked.

One week later...
Haruto and Junkyu's house maid walked frantically to Haruto's office. "Haruto the police are here." He said. Haruto looked up at him "The police?" He got up walking towards him. "Yes. Financial police."

Just then they heard about five vehicles pull into the residents. Haruto packed a bag and got ready to leave. The maid helped him by taking his motorcycle out from the garage. Haruto got on the bike taking off from the house. The maid watched as he left, he turned around to see three police men entering the top balcony.

As Haruto left Junkyu arrived back at the house. He got out the car and rushed into the house that was now filled with police men. Junkyu took off his bag throwing it to the other maid that was waiting at the door. He walked around the house looking for the person who was in charge.

Junkyu finally found them in Haruto's office going through his papers. "Excuse me, may I help you?" Junkyu said with a bright smile. The two introduced themselves. Junkyu offered him a drink but refused. Meanwhile Haruto made it to Asahi and jaehyuk's house.

He informed them about the situation and asked if he can stay for a couple days.

Junkyu tried helping out the people in the office but they told him not to interfere. Doyoung arrived at the scene pulling Junkyu into another room alone. "It took you fucking long enough." Junkyu said. "Haruto called from asahi's and he said you can join him there whenever you want." Doyoung turned around to close to door.

He looked at Junkyu with a serious look "What's this about a forged signature?" Junkyu looked at him acting all surprised. "What forged signature?"

"Oh you know nothing about it?" Doyoung asked. Junkyu pulled himself together making sure no one would hear him. "It was Hyunsuk." Doyoung nodded with a fake smile. "Yeah. I told you he was fucking trouble."

Meanwhile Haruto was making himself at home waiting for Junkyu to arrive. He pulled out a photo of him and Junkyu that they took when he gave Junkyu the promise ring. Asahi walked into his room, he knew something was bothering him.

"Everything alright Haruto?" Haruto looked up to Asahi. He nodded looking back down. "Haruto I've known you for along time and can tell when something is bothering you." Haruto had no choice but to tell him "It's Junkyu.. he's changing."

"What do you mean by changing?" Asahi asked. "The way he acts and talks now. He was never like this. He used to be cute and happy but now.." Asahi walked to him patting his back. "It'll be fine Haruto. Maybe he needs someone to talk to about this.. don't worry too much."

Asahi gave him a reassuring smile before walking out the room and into the living room.

It was around Christmas time and there was a beautiful mountain of snow calling out to Haruto. He got his gear ready then headed to go sledding. While enjoying the time outside he saw another person there as well. They both stopped at the bottom of the hill taking off their masks.

Haruto recognized the person to be his old friend Junghwan. "Haruto?" Junghwan was shocked at seeing Haruto. "Wow Haruto.. you look exactly the same." He joked. After catching up and remembering old memories the two decided to have lunch with Asahi and jaehyuk.

While the group was laughing and telling jokes to one other Junkyu arrived. Haruto got up from the table to greet his boyfriend with a hug. "Hope I'm not interrupting." Junkyu said upon hugging him. Haruto kissed his cheek "No of course you're not interrupting."

The pair walked to the table, Haruto introduced Junghwan to Junkyu. They sat down when more of Junghwan's friends showed up. "Junkyu this is my friend Minzy, Bobby, jinhwan, and chanhyuk." Said Junghwan. Junkyu waved at them with a fake smile.

Junkyu was getting anxious in his seat. He broke his silence "What do you think of the macaroons?" Junkyu said reaching for one. "This hazel nut one is to die for." Minzy said answering his question. "Where did you get them?" She asked.

"There this little place by the pier in New York. Haruto and I stayed there a couple months back. We had the most amazing time there." Junkyu went on and on about their trip there. Junghwan's friends began to get bored and uninterested.

"They just wanted to know where you got the macaroons, Junkyu." Said Haruto cutting Junkyu off. "You're just the story full of unnecessary details." Junkyu looked back at the table and said "Well, I don't think that our guests would mind."

Junkyu felt embarrassed in-front of them. "You're an unnecessary detail." Junkyu joked. The rest of the table looked away. Later that night Junkyu and Haruto were getting ready for bed. As they we're talking Doyoung's named came into the conversation.

"What I am trying to tell you is that Doyoung is the only person who saw the unsigned certificates." Junkyu shouted to Haruto from the restroom. "I trust him. He's not the problem." Said Haruto.

Junkyu looked at him "I heard the way you spoke to me at lunch. He's not the problem?" Haruto was not having it with Junkyu tonight. "Next time, don't embarrass me in front of those people." Junkyu said snapping at Haruto. "Those people are me and Junghwan's friends. I've known them longer than you."

Haruto began to name things that was going around him. "Don't pin Watanabe's problems on me. I'm just here mopping up your fucking mess." Haruto placed his clothes in the closet before walking off. Junkyu began to fake cry to him. "Ruto, we're only stronger together."

Haruto let out a frustration sigh then turned to Junkyu "The only thing I need from you is to stay away from Watanabe before you cause more damage. I can handle it by myself. Is that clear?" Haruto looked away from Junkyu.

"Truthfully, I'm only getting involved because you are an incompetent little baby. You're a fucking weak little brat." Haruto started to walk about but Junkyu grabbed his arm. Haruto threw it off him grabbing Junkyu's shoulders pushing him into a shelf.

Before anything to escalate Haruto stopped himself. He backed away from Junkyu, the two stared intensely at each other.
———————————————————————————
A/N: Oop drama is coming between the couple👁👁. Thank you for reading this chapter, stay tuned for more drama ;). Anyway I don't have much to say so see you in the next chapter, bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 1.5K 14
Bad Boy The Series : Book One Kim Junkyu was on his 3rd year in K-ARTS Composition Dept. when he met Watanabe Haruto, 1st year student from the same...
80.3K 4.1K 21
Haruto just loved being alone. He was happiest when there was no one to annoy him. Being a eldest heir of Watanabe family he enjoyed all the luxury o...
17.1K 1K 32
BLOOM WITH TREASURE 4TH BOOK โ๐˜๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ /๐˜• ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...
75K 3.4K 78
As the next in line to the Japanese throne, Watanabe Haruto's life has been governed by rules and regulations. With the imperial family's regressing...